Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

Kim Tae Hee in the May Lee Show (gifs) - ripped from August 12, 2007 epi :)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he...UNNI/maylee.gif

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he...NNI/maylee1.gif

:w00t:

she's super :lol::w00t:

sis fivemagic i think we all sound redundant here :lol:

CAN I ASK U A FAVOUR??? I DIDN'T SEE THIS CLIP YET SO CAN YOU RE-UPLOAD ON Savefile OR SOMEWEB THAT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLAOD FOR ME PLEASE !!! I'M BEGGING YOU

:):rolleyes::D

Guest istatowin

more from LSIH thread :)

:rolleyes:

LOvely fan-works ---- :wub::D

LSIHPICS.jpg <--- by ling ^^

lsih.gif <---- by akie ^^

Touching & Sweet memory for LSIH!!!

3784243820070822194149060.gif

From RW Family By 小絲

^thanks sis tapcie! :) just wondering, u uploaded it urself? :)

nope istatowin! i wish i could :D just always visiting that site to see what is the latest kdramas ;)

sis i have a dvd copy of lsih bts i want to upload it! but its's too big about 3.5gb do you know any free uploader that i can upload fast?

Guest djmackj

Hey people, a while back someone suggested that we start a list of all the things we love about our Tae Hee, and feeling bored, I decided to construct a very detailed list for myself. I'm sure this is in no way comprehensive, but I did give it a very good thought. Also I tried to be as concrete as I can so you will not see words like beauty or personality, I wanted to pick out EXACTLY what I loved about her. So without further ado...

Here is my list:

The things I love most about Tae Hee is.... her heavenly golden ratio; her enormous, vivacious, soulful brown eyes; her seductive yet playful wink; her heartwarming smile; her sweet, luscious lips; her ivory white teeth; her pensive demeanor; her long, gorgeous hair; her warm, graceful hands; her long, slender fingers; her jawdropping form and physique; her angelically placed creases; her elegant, perfect signature; her cute victory signs; her soothing, calm, happy voice; her genuine and hearty laughter; her shy, gentle kisses; her purity when she sleeps; her majestic seating posture; her ability to pull off any dress in any colour; her impossibility of having a bad picture; her unmatched intelligence and talent; her overflowing CF collection and performances; her sniffles when she cries; her hiphopping dance moves; her modesty, kindness, innocence and honesty; her forgiving temper; her respectful and unyielding politeness; her tireless devotion to her family, especially to her brother; her ultimate fight for the battle against breast cancer; her tireless effort to promote wellness and happiness; her overwhelming determination to improve herself in dramas and movies; her inspiring religious piety; her funny yet sexy korenglish accent; her love for her fans; her lack of a boyfriend and most of all: her very existence on this Earth.

People say no human is perfect, but God was pretty darn close on this one.

Ok, feel free to add yours! And don't feel compelled to be as long as I was, I was just bored and needed to use my brain a little :P

Guest silentHappiness

hhmmm..!!djmackjquite a long list... :D

And also FORBIDDEN,love your artworks very much...

They're so nice and adorable,just like KTH...

Keep it up... :D :D :D

Guest istatowin

Hey people, a while back someone suggested that we start a list of all the things we love about our Tae Hee, and feeling bored, I decided to construct a very detailed list for myself. I'm sure this is in no way comprehensive, but I did give it a very good thought. Also I tried to be as concrete as I can so you will not see words like beauty or personality, I wanted to pick out EXACTLY what I loved about her. So without further ado...

Here is my list:

The things I love most about Tae Hee is.... her golden ratio; her enormous, vivacious, soulful brown eyes; her seductive yet playful wink; her heartwarming smile; her sweet, luscious lips; her ivory white teeth; her pensive demeanor; her long, gorgeous hair; her warm, graceful hands; her jawdropping form and physique; her angelically placed creases; her elegant, perfect signature; her ability to pull off any dress in any colour; her impossibility of having a bad picture; her unmatched intelligence and talent; her overflowing CF collection and performances; her sniffles when she cries; her hiphopping dance moves; her modesty, kindness, innocence and honesty; her tireless devotion to her family, especially to her brother; her ultimate fight for the battle against breast cancer; her tireless effort to promote wellness and happiness; her overwhelming determination to improve herself in dramas and movies; her inspiring religious piety; her love for her fans; and most of all: her very existence on this Earth.

Ok, feel free to add yours! And don't feel compelled to be as long as I was, I was just bored and needed to use my brain a little :P

waaah! djmack! thanks for sharing...im still lost for words :lol: it seems u render all of us speechless now :lol:

Guest ioi1992

well..ioi1992 it is ok with u for my artwork??? i think u can use it as ur banner smile.gif but if something u want me to help ,,tell me again..

@ sis FORBIDDEN : thanks for your hard work

thank you so much

i will call you if i need your help

thanks again

new LSIH MV from youtube

Watch Forever Love - from Love Story in Harvard

by: Luna0319

This music is the number of X-japan.

I love it!

@sis istatowin : yeah i love it too sis ah

thanks for up here :D

Guest fivemagic

Here is my list:

The things I love most about Tae Hee is.... her golden ratio; her enormous, vivacious, soulful brown eyes; her seductive yet playful wink; her heartwarming smile; her sweet, luscious lips; her ivory white teeth; her pensive demeanor; her long, gorgeous hair; her warm, graceful hands; her jawdropping form and physique; her angelically placed creases; her elegant, perfect signature; her ability to pull off any dress in any colour; her impossibility of having a bad picture; her unmatched intelligence and talent; her overflowing CF collection and performances; her sniffles when she cries; her hiphopping dance moves; her modesty, kindness, innocence and honesty; her tireless devotion to her family, especially to her brother; her ultimate fight for the battle against breast cancer; her tireless effort to promote wellness and happiness; her overwhelming determination to improve herself in dramas and movies; her inspiring religious piety; her love for her fans; and most of all: her very existence on this Earth.

BRAVO! BRAVO! djmackj, I just love your list of things.

The 'someone' you mentioned above happens to be istatowin. I keep using the word 'beautiful' everytime when I reply to her thread, and istatowin suggested that we make a list of the things we love about her. Well, I haven't done that yet and I am so glad that you have. Your list is very descriptive on the things.........I am speechless and don't know what to say. Needless to say, I need to do some homework and come up with my list to share with everyone.

Guest istatowin

^yeah djmackj is giving us a headache now, sis fivemagic :lol: dayee promised to make it to the 100th :lol:

but djmackj's list is really incredible already :lol:

Guest fivemagic

^yeah djmackj is giving us a headache now, sis fivemagic :lol: dayee promised to make it to the 100th :lol:

but djmackj's list is really incredible already :lol:

sis istatowin, have you come up with your list of things yet? I know what you mean. I am still thinking about what to say............she's giving me huge headaches already.

Guest djmackj

haha thank you guys for the comments. Like I said, I was quite bored, and thought just writing the words like her teeth, her smile etc. was too simplistic and doesn't capture the essence that is Tae Hee. If anyone was counting, I came up with 31 separate things, making a list of 100 unique things may be a bit difficult. I just thought of nine more to make 40, which I will add to my original post:

Her long, slender fingers; her cute victory signs; her shy, gentle kisses; her purity when she sleeps; her forgiving temper; her soothing, calm, happy voice; her genuine and hearty laughter; her respectful and unyielding politeness; and her funny yet sexy korenglish accent.

Guest fivemagic

WOW, djmackj, you are quick! haha, more good things from you.......my thinking cap isn't working today. I will submit my list later.

Guest djmackj

WOW, djmackj, you are quick! haha, more good things from you.......my thinking cap isn't working today. I will submit my list later.

thank you fivemagic, i wish i was this quick when it comes to exams, but tae hee inspires me in ways exams never can =P