Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

beary, istatowin etc....

i got to watch 'the may lee show' on Starworld today. i couldn't record it though :(

the front part mostly abt sex but the last 5-10mins or so she showed highlights frm past interviews in the 1st season and after showing Joan Chen & Maggie Q, there's short highlight frm her interview with KTH :w00t: and after tht later when showing highlights with Daniel Henney interview, got glimpse of the 1st Cyon Cf they did together. not sure whether you girls caught it but the repeat shd be later tonight (Monday morning) at 2:30a.m, a bit late but hope you girls will have chance to catch/record it la, only showed short part she talked abt the unexpected popularity of the 'hot pants dance Cyon CF' and how the staff made her feel comfortable during filming.... only so short towards the end of the ep but i was so excited!

fivemagic, can't resist but to say your siggy of Yoo Gun is looking mighty hot indeed!

bigger size & different shots of the same artwork.

*the original at the left side

P070810004.jpg

P070810005-.jpg

P070810006.jpg

credit: daum tv zone

wouldnt it be more exciting if the one saying "my ideal is kim tae hee" is none other than the one we've always wish for? :lol: :lol:

ya but he still hasn't said that out loud and clear yet.

never mind, as long as she already knows it frm him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Shinhwa crew has the hots for Tae Hee.

won't be surprised too, now with M saying KTH is his ideal, Dongwannie was linked to KTH around Sep05 (rumors both sides denied) and read tht there were rumors of Jinnie and her too back then when they did Gumiho :lol: looks like she has some special affinity with Shinhwa?

no worries about that. my pc didnt work well after that, i had to reformat my C drive but it's a good chance to wipe out the windows, i always wanted to do that :P so now i had a fresh installation of windows on my pc... :) everything seems faster now... i just need to install the required softwares along the way...

and you said no worries when you had to do so much things after installing tht program :sweatingbullets:

im quite surprised that M said his ideal is Tae Hee. She doesn't seem to be his type. :lol: and i wonder if the gang talked about her in private, i would think so :lol:

i was surprised too when M said his ideal is KTH for the same reason as you mentioned. i was thinking for a hot, sexy dancer like him, his ideal would be the Hyo Ri and Bin (Jeon Hye Bin) type and i think too maybe the gang could have at some point talked abt TH!

couple of days ago, can't recall where i read it, M said that he used to really like this particular actress, name not mentioned. he somehow gotten her phone number and tried to call her on the phone. a guy picked up her phone instead, and this bf of hers is a junior in the industry.

i did read abt M's recent revelation that he once really really liked an actress, he got her number & they became friends or something but one day when he brushed up the courage to tell her his feelings, he called her but a guy who turned out to be his junior answered! but i don't know who she is. i did think abt which actress had a singer boyfriend and thinking can't be TH. he talked abt this in Come To Play with Wannie (both look yummylicious in the preview caps i saw). i also read that now he & that actress are close friends or like siblings. seems frm his recent interview on radio, his heart has been broken by all 3 girlfriends he dated?

last night on Arirang Showbiz Extra, Ki Hyun from Battle said that he likes Kim Tae Hee. Adds one more to the list. :w00t:

Ki Hyun, the one who they say looks like male version of KTH + Lee Na Yeong?

this one can be her brother, 7 yrs younger.

and if i am not wrong, JJ is not doing the drama anymore.. yet again...

JJ not doing the drama anymore? hehe thanks for the update, i'm so backdated!

Reposting what I have written..sorry for the previos message..it is not so clear..you know my first time.. :lol:

Oh..I am very happy that now I can log on...But what about KRW then??I guess if she is still meeting his harvardian husband??I really hope so!!A perfect couple should last as long as possible...but KTH's heart is blank to us..she seems to feel nothing for KRW..3 years now...my hopes of seeeing them together as a real life couple is fallingggggggggggggggggg :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears::( My heart is breaking little by little and everynight before going to bed I pray that my dream will come TRUE the next day..but time is going away and hopes too..now I read that she has many actors who fall for her..so it's hard for her to decide..as choice widen...love diminished:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: How much should I wait? KTH?:(

I Have written a song or a poem..anyway it's beautiful and i cry when i read it

:tears:

TO MY HARVARD COUPLE: KIM TAE HEE & KIM RAE-WON = LOVE FOREVER!!!

Ail33n, welcome to KTH thread!

reading what you wrote abt the Kim couple, somehow touched me, i know how you feel.

for a female like KTH, i think she has no lack of admirers whoever they might be (hopefully RW is one of them),

but do wish for KTH & KRW to find love with each other in future (better be soon, i'm growing impatient haha).

i have read on KRW thread before tht KRW's mother went to read his fortune or something and if i'm not wrong, was told that the best time for him to have a good love life is after his 40s? if he is superstitious, he'd follow that haha but 40 is too long for me.... RW fans pls correct me on this if i say wrongly.

anyway, whoever ends up with TH in the end, or if TH chooses to be alone, just only want her to be happy always.

if her future is not with KRW, we can only be thankful we have Love Story In Harvard memories of them together to keep.

thank you for sharing your lovely song/poem on the 'so in love' couple, pls write more when you can, really made me wanna cry as well reading it esp the last paragraph.

5 Wallies from me again :blush:

Well...Did u know When wiil Hera in new version comes out ??...I still cannot wait without don't know anything hmm~~~ :tears:

thanks for your wallies :)

if KTH hasn't done Hera new version CF yet, i think she can only do it when she's finished with her movie filming.

not sure when exactly she'll be done but if she's going to film the CF in another country like the 1st 2, i think we may get some news on it. i miss her too, she'll be free-er once again after she finishes her movie and shd be by this mth, yay!

i remember old news say Hera CF 3 will be out Sep07.

Guest istatowin

^syah thanks for the info! :) i'll try to catch it :D setting my alarm now haha~ or should I sleep? :lol:

ya but he still hasn't said that out loud and clear yet.never mind, as long as she already knows it frm him.

:lol: words...words... :lol:

sis SYAH and BEARY, i PMed u both :)

beary, istatowin etc....

i got to watch 'the may lee show' on Starworld today. i couldn't record it though :(

the front part mostly abt sex but the last 5-10mins or so she showed highlights frm past interviews in the 1st season and after showing Joan Chen & Maggie Q, there's short highlight frm her interview with KTH :w00t: and after tht later when showing highlights with Daniel Henney interview, got glimpse of the 1st Cyon Cf they did together. not sure whether you girls caught it but the repeat shd be later tonight (Monday morning) at 2:30a.m, a bit late but hope you girls will have chance to catch/record it la, only showed short part she talked abt the unexpected popularity of the 'hot pants dance Cyon CF' and how the staff made her feel comfortable during filming.... only so short towards the end of the ep but i was so excited!

oh i missed it this time again.. i don't follow that program :P the repeat at 2.30am :sweatingbullets: are you able to record it, istatowin?

from a recent article released 11Aug07 abt actor Seo Tae Hwa, 1 of the casts of KTH's movie 'Ssawoom/Quarrel', there was a mention that the filming progress of the movie was postponed a little because of the rainy season in the summer. but it has progressed more than 80% at present and is aimed on releasing in the latter half of the year (tentatively set for 20Dec07 according to cinema service website).

source: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v17751862.html

------------------------------

^not yet sis beary! but im planning too...still waiting for 2:30am :P

sis syah it also applies to philippine time?

are you gonna watch it or just record the whole 1 hr show?

the KTH highlight is only around 1 min long.

the May Lee show webby stated 2:30am and HK, Phil and Sg time are the same.

but to play safe check your tv listings?

the star world website weirdly has 2 type of schedules which say slightly different things.

1 says 2:00am, the other 2:30am, i think 1 schedule ain't updated.

but anyway, here for Phil Star World schedule, this 1 says 2:00am and this 1 and the May Lee website says 2:30am.

same case for Sg too.

--------------------------------

just thought i'd post this. there's now another new actress the korean media are calling '2nd Kim Tae Hee'! and i think the netizens aren't giving her an easy time abt it.

[in the photo] 'Similar shape with Kim Tae Hee' Lee Min Jeong, how similar is it on earth?

[2007-08-11 12:11:28]

200708111157211001_1.jpg

200708111157211001_2.jpg

pics source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200708111157211001

[Clip] "I'm thankful when you say that I look like Kim Tae Hee" Lee Min Jeong - Kkakdugi (Hot Radish Kimchi) Production announcement

2007.08.11(02:17)

Watch Clip

Lee Min Jeong expressed her feelings to being called the name '2nd Kim Tae Hee' at the production announcement event of the drama 'Kkakdugi (Hot Radish Kimchi)' held last Thursday afternoon (the 9th) in Youido.

Lee Min Jeong made it clear "Thanks for saying that I resemble a good-looking person. When I wanted to separate the Kim Tae Hee tag, I was told off and got many criticisms."

She spoke "Though I have been said to resemble different people such as Kim Tae Hee ssi and others, I regarded it as a strong point to have various faces."

The surrounding reaction of Lee Min Jeong having features that look like Kim Tae Hee has increased and she is afflicted by evil replies when she said 'I want to separate the tag'.

<Journalist Park Jong Kwon scblog.chosun.com/tony5151>

article source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...12/78l76103.htm

translation credit: Home of the Angel www.kim-taehee.com

Guest istatowin

^haha! i dun plan to sleep before the maylee show :lol:...so i need to turn on the tv@2am to be sure ryt? :)

i saw that article too in one site. its unfair to be tagged 2nd or 3rd...there should only be ONE KIM TAE HEE and ONE Lee min (i understand her sentiment)...

at the back of my mind, though and since i am not a celebrity, its my pleasure to be alike with KTH :lol:

Guest istatowin

^ALO AILEEN! they said the lead in the movie 200-pounds of beauty will be RWs next girl in gourmet...but no formal confirmation yet :)

on the other hand, KTH has no upcoming drama series...shes now focusing on movies and is currently filming QUARREL (Ssawoom). ;)

^^ my dear istatowin, you really went without sleep.. i hope you are not dozing off at work right now :P

i left it to record and went to bed. only watch it this morning and it made my day :lol: and to add on to your list, i think she looks sophisticated and elegant too :w00t:

i was thinking of converting the video after work today, but you made my life easier... you even have it uploaded on youtube.. thanks for the sharing :)

btw i think Lee Min Jeong resembles more of a taiwanese actress instead :P

Guest istatowin

hahah! u guess it ryt sis beary...im having a head ache now :lol: il try to upload the DL link later but if u have a higher quality version pls.. :D

she made me sleep with a smile too...very pretty and so elegant at that and yes :)

alo ikanmas :) no new drama for our angel but she is working on her new movie ssawoom aka QUARREL :)

Guest Ail33n

Hi EVERYONE..again..thnks for giving me the news..I am just waiting for their new projects and hope both KTH & KRW did them well..Forever my perfect couple!!! :blush:

Actually how can we decide which actors will play with whom? I hope i can do that..because i want a new drama or even a movie with KRW & KTH together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

Actually i have made a new video..i think it is cool..but watch it by yourselves.. :lol:

The video is on KTH & KRW=Forever the perfect couple...

It has a nice music...and actually the song i had written is found in the video...just watch,read and listen..you may surely cry..else you're not for our perfect couple :blush: ...the video also contains nice pictures.. :lol:

Guest istatowin

^ wow! thanks for sharing aileen! quite nice and it touched my heart esp. down from the middle the last part :)

----

DL LINK - KTH in May lee Show

^ i think i heard one english word from KTH, CONCEPT! :D and she can understand english questions, gud start! she understands the letter we sent her! haha! cud have been better if she really tried to speak in english...guess she's still not that confident using the language....well, in time :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Heloo :blush: :rolleyes:

-------------------

32519677xl5.jpg

95949520rs7.jpg

23uq2.jpg

40iw1.jpg

17236019in7.gif

Istatowin I think KTH has an ability to speak English well becos I see in LSIH... I heard that she was not confident in her English before her decided to take this series, but I think she done very well~~~~ :blush:

Are u agree with me???

Anyway have a nice class sis ,u also hardworking..hehehe :sweatingbullets:

Ahhhh thanks for the reply Beary,,,I miss her tooo much but it's OK becos of u sis..I know you following every step of her now,,Great ~!!! hahaha

Guest istatowin

@sis istatowin : wow you can send a letter for Tae Hee uni

how ?

thanks

well thru sending email to NAMOO site and fax messages :lol: ...i have this strong feeling that they also pass our letters to KTH... :P

sis reigne thanks for the anniversary banner :wub::D