Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

actually sis beary i dun have the original clip used in that part of the MV...i only saw the ani gif of that clip posted by syah (?) back then :D

yeah i saw that thread too, ioi! :P:lol:

Guest beary

aahhhhhhh! thank u so much hardworking beary :D this is getting more and more exciting :w00t: is she the one beat up seol gyeong gu :lol:

wow syah you have a really an eye for our angel tae hee i've watch also 200 Pounds Beauty i did'nt notice that! i will try to watch this again when i got home :D:lol:

how sweet and nice sister :wub: agree with you istatowin it makes me feel cry also what syah post it touches your heart :(:lol:

you made me feel guilty and embarassed at the same time when you used the word hardworking on me... :sweatingbullets:

i watched 200 pounds beauty but didnt notice it too.. i think i am too engross with Hanna, she is too amusing... :P

:tears: I feel so unwanted... how's that encouragement for my big test?? I'm too tired to study at the moment, so looking at some tae hee pics to cheer myself up. Be nice so I can have happy thoughts during the test, although I don't know how happy they will be when I'm looking at those dreadful questions. oh beary you haven't commented on my comment on the photo, do share your opinions :)

warnings don't work on you, need to use the cane now :lol: just kidding :P if that's the case, i hope tae hee's pics can motivate you in some ways. regarding the lipstick on the new poster, i get what you meant. the lipstick color is so flat, unlike other brands where they go for 3-D effects with glossy finish. that's hera i guess, the last poster, she had a red lipstick color that looks equally dull.

Guest FORBIDDEN

:sweatingbullets: :blush: :tears:

--------------------------------

80f61498cd1ce62c.jpg

003593d4edea5cfd.jpg

f743739a832efbed.jpg

8c9cd8263985bbea.jpg

Beary I really wanna see Hera in New version and I think u are the same...

Thx for new Wallpaper of Hera ahaa~~~~when i be able to make her perfect Wallpaper like thissss

Guest istatowin

GUMIHO MVs@youtube

Added: December 29, 2006

Korean Title - Gumiho(Tale of the 9 Tailed Fox)

Philippine Title - Forbidden Love

Starring:

Kim Tae Hee

an andrewujin MV :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3_nNUTC-Y

Added: July 10, 2006

forbidden love last episode with the ... forbidden love last episode with the song of alipin. my favorite song and favorite koreanovela FORBIDDEN LOVE. hop u like the video. (more)

Added: February 11, 2006

Forbidden Love Fan Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efoXYNyyvbU

Guest beary

i know this is an old clip can u help me with this one too? :D

at 00:05 to 00:20 can u pls tell me what theyr talking about? ;) im really curious :wub:

thanks in advance! :)

istatowin, i hope you won't be disappointed with the content of the conversation :P . I was expecting something better *in dream mode* but it's really a normal conversation *back to reality*. I will tell you briefly what they said. Tae Hee started saying 'Did you (audience) enjoy watching the part that we filmed in US? Tae Hee turned to Rae Won expecting him to continue, but he just went blank. :lol::lol: There was an awkward pause. Tae Hee had to nudge him and told him to say something. He then said 'have fun watching?' In the next scene, he said that 'the male audience will be captivated by Su-In's charisma'. Tae Hee said 'hope everyone will watch (LSIH)' she was expecting him to continue but he kept quiet again... tae hee had to nudge him again :w00t::lol: ... she had to break the ice by saying 'i think we need to rehearse the sequence before the interview'. The only part that they are in sync, both waved and said 'Thank You'. What's wrong with rae won on that day? :lol:

Guest fivemagic

Our angel Tae Hee has class, beauty, looks, talents, charisma, and more........she's has the total package for a beauty queen. Sorry this is my opinion of her because I really admired and adored her so much.

Thanks to istatowin, beary, forbidden, syah, soy, and everyone (including newbies) , for keeping this angel thread going and going and moving right along.......appreciate all infos, pictures, etc etc provided by everyone.

Guest istatowin

istatowin, i hope you won't be disappointed with the content of the conversation :P . I was expecting something better *in dream mode* but it's really a normal conversation *back to reality*. I will tell you briefly what they said. Tae Hee started saying 'Did you (audience) enjoy watching the part that we filmed in US? Tae Hee turned to Rae Won expecting him to continue, but he just went blank. :lol::lol: There was an awkward pause. Tae Hee had to nudge him and told him to say something. He then said 'have fun watching?' In the next scene, he said that 'the male audience will be captivated by Su-In's charisma'. Tae Hee said 'hope everyone will watch (LSIH)' she was expecting him to continue but he kept quiet again... tae hee had to nudge him again :w00t::lol: ... she had to break the ice by saying 'i think we need to rehearse the sequence before the interview'. The only part that they are in sync, both waved and said 'Thank You'. What's wrong with rae won on that day? :lol:

whahaha! im not disappointed but it made me more curious... yeah whats wrong with rae? :lol:

thanks a lot sis beary :D

alo M&M! she is still filming the movie QUARREL! :) expected release is on December 2007 ;)

haha sis fivemagic! i think we can start making a list WHY WE LOVE KIM TAE HEE! and see if it will reach a hundred or more! :lol:

Guest ioi1992

whahaha! im not disappointed but it made me more curious... yeah whats wrong with rae? laugh.gif

@sis istatowin : wat interview did you say ? Is that old or new news ?

Thank you.