other IDs from Harvardian-vietnam :lol:

mimosa.jpg

pupy.jpg

cr: pinkrains

---

new msg from yummyceleb

Aileen Says:

July 31st, 2007 at 6:16 pm

Hi everyone!!!Hi Kim Tae hee!!I hope you’ll read my message!!I like you so much KTH!You’re the best korean actress who is the most beautiful!!Actually are you dating someone??This is just to make sure as my dream and my wish is to see you marrying Kim Rae-Won!!!You and him are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood together!!I pray that my dream will ever come true!!!I love LSIH!!Actually this is the only movie i see from you and after watching it on dvd, i fall depply in love with the drama!!!Please keep friend with Kim Rae-Won!!He is soooooooooo hot,nice,cute,and has beautiful eyes like you!!!You should fall for himm!!!I know there is something between KTH and KRW!!I know!!

Please email me KTH :

Ail33n_Ng91@hotmail.com

I have not so much friend and I just want to be your friend..and maybe it’s impossible since you’re an actress..but please KTH!!Please..I’ll make everything to please you!!

This is my email address and if there are other fans of KTH and KRW,you can add me as your friend!!Thanks KTH and KRW!!!!!!

Please email me Kim Tae Hee!!Please..if you can add me in your msn if you have you can..but it seem for you totally impossible..but i keep hope one day i can chat with you..since i will never meet you..i live very far from you and travelling is not part of my daily life.I live in Mauritius..it’s a small island in the Indian Ocean…Thanks a lot KTH

Guest beary

I sent an email to comments@themayleeshow.com and this is the reply from them.

I really hope they keep their words and will put up Tae hee's interview real soon *praying*

Sorry to hear you missed the interview with Kim Tae Hee.  

We won't be streaming the entire interview on the web, but we will have a short  clip on the website soon.

If STAR World chooses to repeat the season of "The May Lee Show", 

we will put that information up on the website.

www.themayleeshow.com

Thanks for watching!

The May Lee Show

Guest istatowin

^waaaaah! sis beary thats good news!!! thanks a lot for the update! at least we can have a glimpse pf it :D

Guest beary

anyways lol does anyone else feel like the first page is lacking information ? Anyone want to gather information and links with me and send it to one of the mods to edit the first post :) haha .. cause everytime i view the front page theres a certain .. kthsque thats missing :)

i feel the same whenever i go to the first post. anyone can help to do some graphic designs for the section headers and a nice design using Tae Hee's pics?

a short write-up on Tae Hee will be good as well... any volunteers?

i will start with her profile, feel free to edit to it. Soy can then send the finalise profile to the mod

Name : Kim Tae-Hee 김태희

Date of Birth : March 29 , 1980

Height : 165cm

Weight : 45kg

Bloodtype : O

Birthplac : Ulsan , South Korea

Religion : Christian

Education : Seoul National University (Major in Fashion Design) , Ulsan Girls' High School

Family : Parents , Elder Sister , Brother-in-law , Younger Brother (Lee Wan), Niece

TV Series

2002: SBS Let's Go as Kim Tae-Hee

2003: SBS Screen as Kim So-Hyeon

2003: SBS Heungbu aka A Problem at my Younger Brother's House as Park Su-Jin

2003: SBS Stairway to Heaven as Han Yu-Ri

2004: KBS A supplementary story of an old fox aka Gumiho aka Forbidden Love aka Nine Tailed Fox as Yoon Si-Yeon

2004: SBS Love story In Harvard as Lee Su-In

Films

2001: Last Present

2002: A short film, 'New citizen'

2006: The Restless aka Mid-air

2007: Quarrel aka The Fight aka Ssawoom

MC

2004: SBS F Concert for helping families of single parent

Music Video

Joy Project

God 'A letter'

The Jun 'Only'

Park Yong-Ha 'Please Don't Go'

CF

Calli Hydro Vita (Hankook Cosmetics)

Choco-heim (Crown)

Maxwell House can coffee (Dongsu Foods Co.,Ltd.)

Samsung My-jet (Samsung Electronics)

Lotte Zec (Lotte)

Yuhan-Kimberly White (Yuhan-Kimberly)

Housing & Commercial Bank PR (Housing & commercial bank)

Clothes (Crencia)

Beans Avenue (Haitai Beverage)

Klasse (Daewoo Electronics)

My root (Apartment of Namkwang Engineering & Construction)

Cyon (LG Eletronics),

Ohui (LG care)

Iriver Dicple (Reigncom Ltd.)

Hera (Amore Pacific)

Matiz (Daewoo)

Exclusive model

Samsung Cheil Industries (Rapido)

Sinwon (Si)

Jinro (Chamiseul)

Namyoung L&F(Vivian)

Promotion Ambassador

2004: Campaign of "I love companies" by Herald-Media

2005: Prudential life Insurance company of Korea Ltd., Foundation for accomplishment of whishes of children with Incurable disease, Make-A-Wish of Korea

2005: The 2nd Honorary Public Prosecutor

2005: Swiss Amity Cultural Ambassador

2007: 25th AdAsia Jeju Honorary Publicity Ambassador

Awards

2003: SBS Drama Awards : New Star Award (Stairway to Heaven)

2004: KBS Drama Awards : New Actor Award (for Nine Tailed Fox)

2004: SBS Drama Awards : 10 Stars Award

2004: SBS Drama Awards : Most Popular Actress Award (for Love Story in Harvard)

2005: Baeksang Arts Awards : Popularity Award under Drama section

2007: Baeksang Arts Awards : Popularity Award under Movie section

2007: 3rd Andre Kim Best Star

Management Agency

NAMOO ACTORS CO. LTD.

5F SamKyung B/D 96-4 Nonhyun-Dong,

Gang Nam-Gu,

Seoul Korea

Fansites

Namoo (Official) http://www.namooactors.com/star/kimtaehee

Fin.s (Official Fansite) http://cafe.daum.net/kimtaehee99

Home of the Angel (English) http://www.kim-taehee.com

絕對泰希 (Taiwan & HK - Chinese) http://www.kthlove.com

金朝金希 (China - Chinese) http://www.lovetaehee.com

Forever Angel (Philippines) http://z10.invisionfree.com/pinoyangels/index.php

KTHHeaven (Thailand) http://kthheaven.invisionplus.net

TaeHee's Home (Vietnam) http://taeheeshome.cjb.net

i will start with her profile

thanks for taking time to compile her profile. :)

a while back i saw her 2007 updated profile being posted here, it's in Japanese but i think they could have translated it frm her updated 2007 korean profile at Fin.s cause i saw Fin.s being quoted at the bottom of the pic. i tried translating to English but of course, i need you to check through this additional extras of her profile in case you guys want to have it on the 1st post as well. i left out those that's already been posted above.

Hobby:

Chatting on the telephone, Strolling her puppy, Jazz dance, Reading

Special skills: Dozing without considering the time and place, Glutton, Art, Piano performance, Making things, Skiing

Schools graduated from:

Ulsan Samshin Elementary School (thanks beary!), Ulsan Daehyun Middle School, Ulsan Girls High School,

Seoul National University (subject of study: clothing)

Favorite food: Cold noodle, Sliced raw fish, All seafood products

Favorite music: She likes all songs (like 'Dawn') by female singers with a sweet voice

Other favorites: Happiest when she prays before sleeping

Books or movies which impressed her deeply:

A Perfect World, Amélie

Favorite actor/actress: Nicole Kidman

Person who she respects: Mother

Motto: Do not forget the fundamental purpose of life

Facial features she likes best: Eyes and eyebrows

Most charming features: Her plump lower jaw, Her mouth when it opens as she laughs

Nickname: Headbanging

(When she slept during school time, her head fall was very large and so her high school friend attached that nickname to her)

Wish: Peace on Earth

here are some more ads/CFs she ever did before.

AMOREPACIFIC LANEIGE hyang jang (2000 ~ 2002)

Coca-Cola Nestea

Daewoo LCD TV

Haustory

innisfree (2001 ~ 2002)

KT smart card 1'ts (2003)

SK Caspi catalogue

S-oil

Sokenbicha drinks (Japan)

and 2 more awards

2004: 2nd Andre Kim Best Star Awards

2007: 44th Daejong Film Awards: Overseas Popularity Award-Female (The Restless)

------------------------------

oh yes, beary or any others who can understand Japanese language,

Lee Wan was in Japan on the 28th July for another fanmeeting & to launch his official fanclub in Japan, Seraph Japan.

he mentioned that he was gonna go on a trip with his family after this, take a short rest and then do a drama. because he mentioned family, i think he was asked whether KTH is gonna come along, but i think he said she is too busy? i think he said a little more abt KTH in these paragraphs but yea i don't understand :P hehe, so need any of your help, thanks in advance!

最近の仕事は、との質問に「富川映画祭の広報大使の仕事をしていました。このあと、家族と旅行に行って少し休養し、その後、ドラマに入る予定です。そのイメージのためもあって、髪を伸ばしています」とした。

家族旅行ということは、キム・テヒさんも一緒ですか、すごいですね、と言われると「姉は忙しいので行かないと思いますが、何がすごいんですか? 普通の家族ですよ」と笑い「姉は僕が下着1枚でいる部屋にずかずか入ってきて全然気にせずにパソコンやったりしてますよ。お互いに干渉しないんですよ」と明かし笑いを誘った。

full article: http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20070729000013

Guest djmackj

Another version

25F8_001_aslan79.jpg

credit Fin.s

thanks for the clip and translation syah.. i can only watch it when i get home

hey beary, long time no chat (though it's really just been 3 days =P). hmm it seems to me that the lipstick she's wearing isn't too glamorous but rather pale and one-dimensional. not sure if other people see it that way but I think the lipstick is the weak point of this photo

ahh thanks girls, ill try to compile something together and make some headers, and send it out you guys by the end of this week :) thanks for all the help <3

Guest fivemagic

Dang, thanks syah and beary, for sharing and compiling Tae Hee's profile.......very interesting and it's fascinating to read her favorite things.

Guest istatowin

^ur right fivemagic! sometimes i find KTH funny :lol: im laughing reading the updated infos about our angel! she appears "more human..." like i dun think angels sleep a lot like KTH :lol:

oh dear i totally forgot, but i was watching 200 pounds beauty the other day, and i was looking at the part where they're picking out eyes and other body parts for her surgery, and i was wondering if you could spot kim tae hee's pair of eyes and such XD

XD

4p02mie.jpg

66t2dn5.jpg

Guest beary

Quarrel/Ssawoom Still Cut :w00t:

quarrel1.jpg

quarrel2.jpg

quarrel3.jpg

credit cine21 + Fin.s

woahhh i can't contain my excitement... :lol::w00t:

they look so unhappy with each other in those 3 photos.. it makes me wanna see how they going to fight in the movie :P

^^ woah .. haha i wonder if tae hee did the damage to her husband in the second and third pictures ?

gosh i love that hair length and style on tae hee.

thanks beary :()

Guest istatowin

oh dear i totally forgot, but i was watching 200 pounds beauty the other day, and i was looking at the part where they're picking out eyes and other body parts for her surgery, and i was wondering if you could spot kim tae hee's pair of eyes and such XD

XD

%7Boption%7D4p02mie.jpg[/img

http://i11.tinypic.com/66t2dn5.jpg[

the 2nd one (after the 2 noses from left) looks similar with KTH's eyes but im not sure :lol:

Guest istatowin

yay sis beary, i feel so excited too... :w00t: she looks like she's bullying her husband big time :lol:

damn, but her face doesnt look ordinary to me...u just know shes sooooo pretty :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

yeah it looks like they are from LSIH excep the last one that im not too sure

i don't know korean language but if you don't mind, let me give it a try...

feel free to correct me if i am wrong, let's learn together :)

Angel 천사

Love Story in harvard 러브스토리 인 하버드

Kim Rae Won 김래원

Love 사랑

Forever in sweet love 달콤한 사랑 안에서 영원히

Happy 행복한

^^^ Wowo Beary Thx you help me too much ,i'll use all of this words in my artwork..thx again for KTH's pic from Quarrel and Hera [you always work hard, sis ]ahhh~~~ I wonder ,,did Quarrel will be show in Thailand??? I really wann see it

---------------------

7a633dfdba8a891c.jpg

83b42f260dd7762e.jpg

Missing Han Yuri^^^

260f17cf028575d7.jpg

5687f3345e4a1571.jpg

bc20d6022aba25cf.jpg

^^ woah .. haha i wonder if tae hee did the damage to her husband in the second and third pictures ?

gosh i love that hair length and style on tae hee.

thanks beary :()

Soy ~~ hehe, as i had posted on the movie thread started by you, looks like we have the same thoughts after seeing those new pics frm the movie~ she looks so unconcerned abt her husband in crutches haha, makes me think she might have contributed to his condition :lol: and yes, i love her hair, her casual dressing, just her whole outlook, she looks too good even when she's trying to be a plain, normal looking wife. in fact, in my opinion unglammed KTH with plain makeup is just too refreshing to look at, now i'm really hungry for more. thanks beary for sharing the new pics :D i'm super EXCITED! i can't wait to see more of how she can bully her husband in the movie. she must be quite nightmarish as a wife in there :lol:

Soy, now i recall i think i did spot or look for KTH's features when i watched that scene in 200 Pounds Beauty :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Quarrel/Ssawoom Still Cut :w00t:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/sta...ar/quarrel1.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/sta...ar/quarrel2.jpg

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/sta...ar/quarrel3.jpg

credit cine21 + Fin.s

woahhh i can't contain my excitement... :lol::w00t:

they look so unhappy with each other in those 3 photos.. it makes me wanna see how they going to fight in the movie :P

--------------------

Beary I wonder,, they will be unhappy with each other all the time.. like "Quarrel" as the name of movie but I don't think so Hahaha~~~... hope they 'll have time to sweet and at the end they will be "Happy Ending" like LSIH ... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::unsure::tears:

Guest beary

Schools graduated from:

Samho Elementary School, Ulsan (further verification needed), Ulsan Daehyun Middle School, Ulsan Girls High School,Seoul National University (subject of study: clothing)

thanks syah for adding on more details.. i know i can always rely on you ;)

i edited the name of her elementary school, and added the websites

Schools graduated from:

Ulsan Samshin Elementary School http://www.samshin.es.kr/

Ulsan Daehyun Middle School

Ulsan Girls High School http://ulsan-gh.hs.kr/

Seoul National Univeristy http://www.snu.ac.kr/

hey beary, long time no chat (though it's really just been 3 days =P). hmm it seems to me that the lipstick she's wearing isn't too glamorous but rather pale and one-dimensional. not sure if other people see it that way but I think the lipstick is the weak point of this photo

shoo~~ go away djmackj... you are not suppose to be here at this time... :angry: don't let me see you here before you are done with your paper... :P

--------------------Beary I wonder,, they will be unhappy with each other all the time.. like "Quarrel" as the name of movie but I don't think so Hahaha~~~... hope they 'll have time to sweet and at the end they will be "Happy Ending" like LSIH ... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::unsure::tears:

my guess is the movie will have a sweet ending.. ;) in the process of fighting, they are learning to love each other again... so i do hope they found the meaning of love and marriage in the end... :)