----------------------

95767850hw8.jpg

^^ evil eyes but still love it,, my first impression of Tae Hee

kkaa4.jpg

^^^ This my best sereis LOve It LoVe it~~~~

----------------------

13la9.jpg

11043162zs2.jpg

^^ haha i saw that article earlier haha .. but come on .. lol its kim tae hee . everyone wants to be like her

haha and that simpson version of tae hee cracks me up, haha you cant tell that its her though

The May Lee Show team with actress Kim Tae Hee

taken on June 22, 2007

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n95/sta..._1194d0c08b.jpg

credit http://themayleeshow.promos.yahoo.com

:tears: anyone can find the recording of this interview? :tears:

hehe beary, i was gonna post that but you already did :P

it's truely a pity we missed episode 9 of The May Lee Show which aired on Starworld 15Jul07.

according to Mel who had the chance to catch it then, the interview with KTH was around 10 mins or less.

she talked abt the Cyon CF which she danced in, the roles she wants to take on, marriage etcetc.

Mel suggested contacting Lotus Media House (the production company) based in Singapore if we wanna try get the interview. (i think she told you the same thing this morning) and ya maybe we can also try and request for ep 9 again?

according to Mel, frm what she saw.... (i only asked her for more on the marriage part so that's why can only elaborate this part)

She was asked about her views on marriage and she said that although people expect you to get married at a certain age, she wouldn't unless she meets somebody special.

anyway, it's such an honor for the crew to feature her when they covered Seoul for the episode.

Guest istatowin

huhu sis syah and beary, how come we were caught sleeping while KTH was being interviewed in the MAY LEE show? i just need to turn on the TV that July 15..grrr im so disappointed of myself... :tears:

nway how can we request for a re-run? wanna help! :)

Guest djmackj

oh I also tried to make a simpson's character for tae hee, but the picture was all messed up and scary. A little photoshop is needed to recreate the face. But anyways, I heard the simpsonization is not really based on the picture anyways, but really just involves you selecting the gender, age, and skin colour.

As for the Maylee show, I've been trying to scour the internet but cannot find anyone who bothered to record it and upload it. Does anyone know if the interview was conducted in english or korean? I think May Lee is korean, but it would have been awesome if she tried to conduct the interview in english!

huhu sis syah and beary, how come we were caught sleeping while KTH was being interviewed in the MAY LEE show? i just need to turn on the TV that July 15..grrr im so disappointed of myself... :tears:

istatowin, i don't have starworld but ya feel kinda disappointed with myself too.

if only i had checked HOME right after taurasia posted abt seeing the episode, then we might have been in time to catch the repeats. i think we can contact the May Lee show via email @ comments@themayleeshow.com

As for the Maylee show, I've been trying to scour the internet but cannot find anyone who bothered to record it and upload it. Does anyone know if the interview was conducted in english or korean? I think May Lee is korean, but it would have been awesome if she tried to conduct the interview in english!

i was curious about the language the interview was conducted in also, was hoping to hear Tae Hee speak in English. so i asked Mel, and according to her, May Lee asked the questions in english and Tae Hee replied in korean with english subtitles.

Guest beary

hehe beary, i was gonna post that but you already did :P

it's truely a pity we missed episode 9 of The May Lee Show which aired on Starworld 15Jul07.

according to Mel who had the chance to catch it then, the interview with KTH was around 10 mins or less.

she talked abt the Cyon CF which she danced in, the roles she wants to take on, marriage etcetc.

Mel suggested contacting Lotus Media House (the production company) based in Singapore if we wanna try get the interview. (i think she told you the same thing this morning) and ya maybe we can also try and request for ep 9 again?

according to Mel, frm what she saw.... (i only asked her for more on the marriage part so that's why can only elaborate this part)

She was asked about her views on marriage and she said that although people expect you to get married at a certain age, she wouldn't unless she meets somebody special.

anyway, it's such an honor for the crew to feature her when they covered Seoul for the episode.

yea Mel told me about Lotus Media House, but i couldnt find their contacts :sweatingbullets: and thanks for sharing with us what she had told you..

at least we have that only one picture now, otherwise we don't even know how she looks in that interview :tears:

istatowin, im with you.. *hugs* i am equally upset.. how can we forgive ourselves for not watching it when we have access to this channel? :tears::tears:

and it makes me more upset when i can't find the videos online... :crazy:

i am just hoping that some kind souls can post the video one day for us... :unsure:

other than the email syah provided, maybe we can try this email too... csmail@startv.com

i found this at startv.com... hope they will act on our pleads :tears:

Guest badhairday

sis BHD how come its not playing on me? i can only see her the first part.. :(

I'm not sure why :(

I hope that you'll get to watch the rest... but its definitely not as cute as the original.

Guest djmackj

thnx Syah for the information, i was hoping that tae hee answered in english, but hopefully she understood the english questions without needing translations before the taping of the show. I heard from interviews before that she used the "english training in New York" as a sort of an excuse to take a break and go on a vacation. It would be disappointing if she really did just go for some relaxation and didn't really learn english.