Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

i think sometimes kim tae hee's beauty really limits her

ya i guess though her beauty helps her get all the CF deals, it's a case of "you gain some, you lose some too".

but yea it's usually not easy to accept tht one can be beautiful, smart, talented all in one.

tht's why there's always the stereotype tht good looking pple usually are dumb etcetc (in some cases, true though).

the article is a positive one towards her, which i myself enjoyed reading through.

the journalist gave some good points tht when kim tae hee doesn't come across so heavenly, not tht intimidating to public, she scores with them. in her first movie role, she was playing an angel, a role tht perfectly suits her persona but it didn't fare well with the general public, so the journalist is wondering whether her next role as a married woman tht quarrels frequently with her husband (one tht i'm sure more females can relate to and feel closer to) will work well for her with the public, which i hope so, and in tht process hope they can discover her acting potential.

this is what she has been trying so hard to achieve, showing audience the real her.. she had said that so many times during her interviews.. im glad that the advertisers are helping her in displaying her real self :)

ya i agree with this. actually i think CFs are more effective at showing that side of her. esp with CFs not being limited to only the TV but widely available also on the net.

despite everything she's equipped with, she wants to let pple see tht she's still very human after all, she goes through good times, bad times, and has the playful, childlike side like most of us do, just tht pple usually only see the outside image and don't get to see the embarassing moments in her life but tht doesn't mean she doesn't have those days.... actually what draws me more towards her is how frank, real, unpretentious she can be, she doesn't seem to hide what she may call her flaws or what we can call characteristics tht shows her human side. she's got character!

she does not even have to try to be cute hahaha :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

thanks nahiki for dedicating your very first MV to KTH pics~

and you're right, she doesn't have to try to be cute or anything, it all comes naturally to her :)

The DongA-Ilbo Interview Pictures

[Dec 07, 2006]

she is really comfortable with JWS...

wow thanks! there's much more pics frm tht photoshoot which i really loved!

i remember i was quite :w00t: when i saw the bigger version of the pic in the interview article cause we can see tht JWS had his hand around her waist, which is definitely something we rarely see. and these more pics you posted we see KTH also has her hands on his shoulders haha. :P but ya, they look very comfy as if they have been buddies for a long time. they look better together in modern wear.

anyway, for anyone who missed seeing her in O HUI CFs, here i compiled the official download links.

thanks to Soy for asking for the CFs @ HOME.

CF LIST ~ O HUI (2004 ~ 2006)

2004 ~ AGE SCIENCE

list_2004_01.gif

Download CF

2005 ~ AGE SCIENCE

list_2005_01.gif

Download CF

Download Making

2005 ~ MELANISH WHITE CLINIC MASK

list_2005_02.gif

Download CF

Download Making

2005 ~ ESSENCE PLUS PACT FOUNDATION

list_2005_03.gif

Download CF

2005 ~ ORIGINAL ENERGY 100 BLUETOX

list_2005_04.gif

Download CF

2005 ~ ORIGINAL ENERGY 100 VITAMIN C OIL

list_2005_05.gif

Download CF

2005 ~ ORIGINAL ENERGY 100 FRESHCELL

list_2005_06.gif

Download CF

March 2006 ~ ESSENCE+ GRINDING POWDER

list_2006_03.gif

Download CF

Download Making

May/June 2006 ~ INTENSIVE SUNBLOCK CAKE SPF50+

list_2006_05.gif

Download CF

Download Making

credit: http://www.ohui.co.kr

haha you're seriously amazing syah, haha thanks so much for finding the links, haha ive only seen one of those cfs, so haha its time to back track XD

Guest FORBIDDEN

OH syah4brit Thanks for a lot of CF that u post it..

--------------------

14go8.jpg

65637550df3.jpg

22oo8.jpg

26542976nl2.jpg

:rolleyes::sweatingbullets: Maybe i'll change this lat picture ..It's not beautiful :blink:

I really miss KTH in a series...:(

just like we all do too! good news is that her movie filming shd end around 2~3 weeks and hopefully she will be looking through drama offers after that.

thanks FORBIDDEN for the sis&bro + LSIH couple artworks :wub:

this journalist puts down the movie release as September, the original month of release but i feel the December release stated in another article sounds more likely. but then again, SGG is gonna film another movie after this in the fall of 2007. i hope Cinema Service dun rush screening this movie in the fall just cause they want SGG to get through with this and quickly start on their major movie, a new installment to their highly successful "Public Enemy" series of films.

Jeon Ji Hyeon-Kim Tae Hee, They will be concentrating on movie filming this summer

Journalist Jeon Hyeong Hwa | 07/05 09:59

fea838a6f6.jpg

Jeon Ji Hyeon and Kim Tae Hee, two beautiful female stars who represent South Korea seem to be entirely soaked in motion picture filming and are to spend every day busily in the summer of this year.

Jeon Ji Hyeon is filming Hollywood advanced work 'Blood: The Last Vampire' in China, Kim Tae Hee is filming 'Ssawoom' with Seol Gyeong Gu and they plan to go forward on their movie filming until the middle of July and the first ten days of August respectively.

Jeon Ji Hyeon finishes all filming of 'Blood: The Last Vampire' in China around the 16th this month and returns home. Jeon Ji Hyeon has been associating with and concentrating on the movie filming in Argentina and China from March of this year, she is scheduled to make up with all filming of her CFs that were delayed so far after returning home.

After that Jeon Ji Hyeon leaves again for USA and proceeds with the editing work of her movie. Her schedule has been tightly packed that it is not possible also to consider a leisure summer vacation.

For Kim Tae Hee, the filming of her movie was scheduled to end around the end of this month at first, but the schedule is delayed and it is now expected to wrap in the first ten days of August. To concentrate on the motion picture filming, Kim Tae Hee, who challenges acting as a married woman for the first time through her second movie, put off the majority of her CF filming schedule.

For the release of the movie 'Ssawoom' to be scheduled for September, she will have to keep spending a busy schedule every day even after filming ends for the editing work and the promotion of the movie to the public.

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time performance news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...7098&type=1

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest venice

kim tae hee will be concentrating in the big screen.. hmm, i miss seing her in series.. the last one ive watched is lsh i think..

nwei, i wish her all the best.. pretty sure she'll do great..

piggie, ur pics.. gosh had a sudden flashback of lsh times.. hehe.. :) hope they''ll work together again.. hehe..

A picture taken at the Daum Starleague 2007 Season 1 Finals on 21Jul07 i think.

the KTH standout is a Cyon one? maybe one of the 2 finalists is a fan of KTH haha so his supporters brought these to cheer him on. they also wrote her name on the cardboard ;)

77v76110_11.jpg

스타크팬들이 "태희님도 스타본다"는 판넬과 김태희의 판넬을 들고 경기를 응원하고 있다.

credit: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...22/77v76110.htm

haha i wonder how many back up cfs tae hee will have to do when she gets back. lol i bet a bunch XD .. popular girl. haha i wonder if she will take part in that taiwan christmas thing with hb XD haha if so i will be happy

Guest istatowin

thanks piggie, mae and syah for the new goodies! :)

urgh, more on movies again? :tears:

hmmm...when one is rejoicing the other one is sulking and.... exaggerating :lol:

Guest fivemagic

Hey FORBIDDEN............nice wallies!!! BIG thanks for sharing them............saving all into my computer!

Many BIG thanks to others for sharing more KTH goodies.

Guest istatowin

A picture taken at the Daum Starleague 2007 Season 1 Finals on 21Jul07 i think.

the KTH standout is a Cyon one? maybe one of the 2 finalists is a fan of KTH haha so his supporters brought these to cheer him on. they also wrote her name on the cardboard ;)

%7Boption%7D77v76110_11.jpg[/img

스타크팬들이 "태희님도 스타본다"는 판넬과 김태희의 판넬을 들고 경기를 응원하고 있다.

credit: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...22/77v76110.htm

wonder what happened here :lol: it seems fun :lol:

Guest istatowin

1.jpg2.jpg

WATCH LSIH COUPLE - HEAD OVER HEELS

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE CLUMSILY, DREAMILY AND FOOLISHLY IN LOVE...

WITH RAE WON AND TAE HEE! :lol:

Head Over Heels (go-gos)

Been running so long

I've nearly lost all track of time

In every direction

I couldn't see the warning signs

I must be losin' it

'Cuz my mind plays tricks on me

It looked so easy

But you know looks sometimes deceive

Been running so fast

Right from the starting line

No more connections

I don't need any more advice

One hand's just reaching out

And one's just hangin' on

It seems my weaknesses

Just keep going strong

CHORUS

Head over heels

Where should I go

Can't stop myself

Outta control

Head over heels

No time to think

Looks like

The whole world's out of sync

Been running so hard

When what I need is to unwind

The voice of reason

Is one I left so far behind

I waited so long

So long to play this part

And just remembered

That I'd forgotten about my heart

CHORUS

------------------

Another LSIH MV feat HEAD OVER HEELS by gO-GOS!!! !

Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!!!

This is for all proud harvardians, hopeful dreamer and perpetual TRYers!! hahaha!

enjoy!!!

DL LINK - RAE AND KTH HEAD OVER HEELS MV

Guest istatowin

^NP sis tapcie! funny thing eh? :lol:

sis beary thanks for sharing FIN.s stuff to us...i feel closer to KTH everytime i saw u posting goodies from FINs :lol: