Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

omg istatowin, that mv is great. haha totally love it thanks for the link. love the song and the th-rw pictures :)

Guest istatowin

^yeah! its really amazingly beautiful! :)

actually, she just converted it from flash MV to video file via request coz dun have a converter! :lol: another thanks to her :)

haha either way it was really enjoyable to watch, lol although i feel like im missing out on some of the th-rw pics -_-

Guest silentHappiness

Hmmm..!!!

I haven't visited soompi for quite sometime..

I just want to ask...

Wat is the latest news of KTH...!?!?

And wat is TaeBin...!?!?

Who is KTH's new love team...!?!?

Wat is her new upcoming projects...!?!?

Sorry for the many questions...

Guest FORBIDDEN

I really Wannan see Behind the scene of "The Restless" who know where can i fine the link of DL :rolleyes:

-----------------

76111579qd9.jpg

16576131dy2.jpg

42153864hn4.jpg

10co3.jpg

14tm0.gif

every pic u can use to be ur Siggy hahaha i'm presure ....

Guest istatowin

alo DARKWINGS AND SILENTHAPINESS! KTh is busy filming her new movie "QUARREL." i think she wanna focus on doing movies this year than another drama series :(

TaeBin = Kim TAE hee + hyun BIN

TAEBIN shippers are now becoming visible in this thread... :w00t: i think SOY started it all :lol:

Guest istatowin

from RW thread :wub:

Beautiful Couple in Sep 2004 Andre Kim fashion show ---- their very 1st encounter ~~ :D 012e0fa5.gif

7b30a3b8.jpg

86e8fb3f.jpg

0ce662fb.jpg

14b72638.jpg

407ee231.jpg

old fan-arts fr: fanmir

Guest fifiz

I guess you can call me a Tae-Binner(?) haha

I think it's so cute how he calls her "noona" in their Cyon CFs

Check this out - Kim Tae Hee soaring to a new height. hehehe......... click here

Korean Airline flight simulator used to train and motiviate their pilots???

:lol:

haha Seoul GC man! this clip is interesting :w00t:

I guess you can call me a Tae-Binner(?) haha

I think it's so cute how he calls her "noona" in their Cyon CFs

hehe, i wonder where the Won Bin-KTH fans are now with ice cryst, snow angel, tokio etcetc all away (but i'm sure Bin-Hee still lives in their heart). i did find it cute how HB called TH noona (and tht Cf of her behind him on the bike is one of my favorites), but what i found cuter was how TH called out to WB "oppa oppa oppa oppa" in their Cyon CF! :P for Cyon couplings, my favorite of favorites is still the original TH coupling with WB :sweatingbullets: if what i am looking for is the most gorgeous KTH pairing, it would go to them. but if i'm looking for other things, i can't say them cause we have yet to catch the offscreen action b/w them, may we get the chance to in the future.

haha Seoul GC man! this clip is interesting :w00t:

hehe, i wonder where the Won Bin-KTH fans are now with ice cryst, snow angel, tokio etcetc all away (but i'm sure Bin-Hee still lives in their heart). i did find it cute how HB called TH noona (and tht Cf of her behind him on the bike is one of my favorites), but what i found cuter was how TH called out to WB "oppa oppa oppa oppa" in their Cyon CF! :P for Cyon couplings, my favorite of favorites is still the original TH coupling with WB :sweatingbullets: if what i am looking for is the most gorgeous KTH pairing, it would go to them. but if i'm looking for other things, i can't say them cause we have yet to catch the offscreen action b/w them, may we get the chance to in the future.

lol the original is awesome the best eh ? lol i can never forget the Hee-Bin couple. lol but i guess the fact that havent worked together in a long time, kinda got to me. other than that, i remember when i was totally in love with them being in together, i mean seriously, do you still remember this promo picture :

won.jpg

its basically the mother of all tae hee cyon pictures. they do make a charming couple. i wonder where tokio is too -_-

OMG perfect perfect song for the perfect clips !!! haha you're amazing. gosh i love it soo much istatowin !

Guest istatowin

OMG perfect perfect song for the perfect clips !!! haha you're amazing. gosh i love it soo much istatowin !

thanks! its esp. for you ;) it took me days to look and download those clips coz i cant possibly use the whole movie i downloaded from clubbox. :(

Guest istatowin

i think this particular photo set of KTH is evidently the "most favorited" subject among fanart makers :lol:

010280.jpg

cr: aris of showwallpaper