Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

SJS is older than KTH, but only by a couple of years... I think they would make an awesome couple!!! Please do write the fanfic!

Also, I don't think Tae Hee and WB ever acted together in a drama/movie... they were featured in several CFs together.

Guest djmackj

Ding Dong, it's midnight and on this special day, a guardian angel was born whose destiny it was to watch over another angel and to foster her into stardom and to share her with the rest of the world. Today is beary's birthday! And on behalf of all Soompiers, I'd like to wish you a very happy birthday and to thank you for the endless nights of Tae Hee goodies. I'm sure if she knew it was your birthday, she would offer her sincerest blessing too!

have_a_beary_happy_birthday.JPG

**Happy Birthday!**

Guest badhairday

Happy birthday beary!!!! Have a very very Taeheeful day as well!!!

Thank you for your endless hard work in providing Tae Hee goodies!!!!

beary, enjoy your birthday break and have fun with this LOVEly couple & Friends talking in Cantonese at HK Disneyland!

syah, thanks for the video link. haha this is my first time seeing it. dongwan - tae hee - lsj = pure comedy. lol tae hee was so a bit i guess you could say "shocked" by his presence.

lol syah do you still need the translation ? because i could probably get my friend to help you out, i'm not that fluent when it comes to speaking/listening to korean, but my friend sure is

Soy~ i'd love if your friend can do that for me hehe, i've been wanting to know what the 3 are talking abt, but already they make me laugh watching them laughing! thanks in advance for the help! BTW, thanks for the icons! *saves*

and I tried going to www.kim-taehee.com but didn't find anything there?

hi humhum, when you get to www.kim-taehee.com, you'd have to Enter the forum, and then register there before you can browse through the images and resources threads.

And btw, who is her male co-star in the new movie 'Quarrel'?

her male costar in her 2007 movie is senior actor Seol Gyeong Gu.

for more info on the movie in English, you can check one of the links in my siggy.

anyway, just wanna share that KTH's TV phone CF is so popular that a Korean guy made his own 43secs male parody of it!

lol just for fun, if anyone's interested, you can watch @ http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=3461477

or http://www.dkbnews.com/?mn=news&mode=read&nidx=26415

i definitely felt differently watching this one compared to TH's CF! can't stop laughing lol.... going bonkers watching it.

1182217278_1-nixover.jpg

credit: WWW.VERDA.KR

Guest badhairday

hahhaa, syah, thanks so much for that Cyon Shine parody. That was hilarious. I love the fact that he's almost dressed identical to Tae Hee.

lol of course syah, ill get my friend on it asap, and report back to you :)

oh and happy b-day beary, thanks for all your hardwork here and at kim-taehee.com .. lol it seems like all our angels' b-days are today, eh ?

and thanks for the parody syah :)

Guest istatowin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER KTH'S ANGEL, BEARY :D

I HOPE UR HAVING A GREAT TIME TODAY!! so ur with mickey now? :lol:

wubs u sis beary!!!! thanks for making us happy always! :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Firstly Beary I want to say " Happy Birthday to u " still not too late right??

Wahhhh Sorry I've only Goodies for u

some of my artworks is not good enought for posting really sorry...

--------------------

30050165wc6.jpg

31291273ci4.jpg

69290120zs3.gif

78110485wt7.jpg

11435264pt9.gif

Beary I hope u'll be happy and Thanks a lot for every news u posted I'll be enjoyed it so much

and I always have this question that I ask myself all the time that's "What can I do without you???" hahaha

Actually Everything and everyone in Soompi still support our Angel a lot of time....Thanks again :blush: :rolleyes:

Guest localpinoy

hey thanks a lot for that translation....she is very mature for her age. it seems that shes just very focused on her career which is reflected with her getting another film role. i cant wait to see what else is new with her! thanks again everyone! :)

Guest istatowin

^alo sis reigne :P long time no see eh? haha

another fanart from showwallpaper by คลับคิมแตฮี

009927.jpg

Guest icefrostedd

although i've not been in this thread long enough but happy birthday to beary still!!!!!xD past few days were too busy spending last few moments with my frens and boyf before leaving for uk,so hadn't visited here. ahhhhhi miss this thread soooo much admist those activities!!!! im suffering from severe taehee withdrawal syndrome.... got so much to catch up on! and i dun mind taehee-raewon or taehee-hyunbin pairing! both rocks whatever makes her happy ^^

normal_singles_3-good_taehee.jpg

normal_singles_1-good_taehee.jpg

normal_parksia27789236pp7.jpg

normal_n2o_1412_658300_1.jpg

normal_kth20061208_2.jpg

normal_instyle8goodtaeheejr7.jpg

normal_instyle3goodtaeheejc9.jpg

normal_hk61goodtaeheeul2.jpg

normal_0704131500317736.jpg

normal_0704131459538171.jpg

normal_22682_1.jpg

g04np6.jpg

200612141136221160_2.jpg

20061213083128296a4_095543_0.jpg

sorry i know most of these have probably been posted or maybe all? just cant help it need to let out those tae hee screams within me LOL.

Guest istatowin

^haha! posting here made me feel more comfortable too :lol:thanks! i really dun mind ssing those pics again, icefrostedd :lol:

from RAEs thread :wub:

the Sweet Couple in 2004 Andre Kim fashion show photoshoot ~~ b38105e8.jpg