Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

.. the TRYers come in packs .. lol = more fan stuff, but hey .. sometimes a smaller group of shippers is better .. lala

KTH-kimtaehee club : yay thats 4 WHOLE people .. lol

istatowin: lol dear, hopefully the ship will grow on to be something bigger *cough* .. haha and im glad more people are getting interested in the two of them .. because i love them both equally (ok maybe hyunbin a little bit more, but he has dimples, its hard not to love him) :)

i think there are more ppl outside soompi who love their tandem too :)

Guest istatowin

thanks istatowin and Middy for the LSIH rerun details in taiwan, it's not one of my cable channels too..

009.jpg

Repost a Tae Hee recording for that taiwan tv station..

she spoke in mandarin 請收看‘愛在哈佛’ :lol: simply means, please watch 'Love Story in Harvard' ;)

http://athena.divshare.com/launch.php?f=1079150&s=0c8

and i wanna add, my list is :lol:

(1) Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

(2) Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

(3) Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won

waaaaaaah! ur more of a dreamer than me :lol:

Guest istatowin
Kim Tae Hee “I want to be loved”%7Boption%7D20070619152405.501.2.jpg[/imgFollowing the time of our scheduled interview, actress Kim Tae Hee arrived on time at the office of her management agency. “Actually I arrived ten minutes ago and I was resting in the car.”I asked if she is a very punctual person, she flushed and replied, “I am trying to be one.” Although the interview questions were prepared beforehand, now in the presence of a punctual Tae Hee, the questions in my head are no longer in sequence. Without pleasantries, I waded straight into the questions.After numerous requests and delays, I finally had the opportunity to interview Kim Tae Hee during the filming of her new movie ‘Quarrel’ (Directed by Han Ji Seung and produced by Cinema Service). In fact, before conducting this interview, Kim Tae Hee’s company expressed their concern to avoid questions on her ‘Seoul University graduate’ background if possible.For Tae Hee, this kind of questions has been asked too many times; and for the reporter, they’re not really news anymore anyways. Thus, we will conduct this interview as agreed. However, it is the fact that her ‘Seoul University Graduate’ background toughened her sophisticated appearance and intellectual image, sometimes it leads to jealousy and envy from others. “When I make my debut, there really was a lot of struggle and worry. Honestly, I’ve never thought of becoming an actress when young, somehow I do not have an aptitude for acting. Because I wanted to do something that I am competent in and love, can I be acting for the rest of my life? Do I have to stake my life to make it my occupation? I’ve contemplated very deeply on this issue and was troubled by it.” “Ever since I was little, I’ve always asked why things happen, even though they may seem right to others.”Q: What were you like as a child?A: “I was violent (laughs). Quiet, and fight with brother a lot, verbally and physically. It was only until Lee Wan started junior high school, when he is stronger than me, then I stopped fighting with him. When I was in kindergarten, I would sometimes make boys’ noses bleed. I had also broken windows while pushing Lee Wan.”Q: Then would your parents be worried?A: “Even so, I wasn’t a child who never listens to my parents. Because parents knew my worries, they didn’t object to my stepping into the entertainment business.”When Tae Hee was reminiscing about her childhood, she switched the topic to the movie ‘Quarrel’. “The movie is about a couple who has reached a period of lassitude, always causing a violent uproar over a small matter and in the process realizes their true love for each other.” In regards to this movie, Tae Hee says that “this is a project that can completely reflect my inner feelings.”Q: Despite that, this kind of character is still quite foreign to you.A: “When I made my first appearance and gain popularity, the public couldn’t clearly see the real me. In addition, the public perceive me based on my outward appearance and reports. This is their expectation from me.”Kim Tae Hee admits “I am always perplexed by this”. How she wants to conduct and express herself in public, and she reveals frankly “till now, I’ve yet to find the answer.”When she first began her career in entertainment, she expressed herself in a straightforward manner and because of this has received looks of bewilderment from others “what is wrong with that child?” Now, I want to show myself slowly. “If I express myself in my own way, then that wouldn’t be good at all. I also want to be loved. Also, starting from about a year ago, I really have decided to keep acting as my lifelong career.”Q: Anything you regret in life?A: “No,” she answers firmly. “When I first started out, I felt lost for a while. I thought acting would require tremendous courage but I was fearful about this. Thinking about being a completely different person and doing the things that they do, is it possible for me to accurately portray that as an actress?”“I have a lot of personalities, which I think is good for acting. But when I began my career I had sense of inferiority. I felt my personality would be unfavorable for my work. Nevertheless, I do have a sense of optimism in my personality as well.”Character? I do not regret what I had done. Tae Hee explained her perspective on the not dwelling the past “I can’t changed the past. Therefore we must erase our memory, focus on the present and not think too often on the painful events of the past.” However, she also added: “On the other hand, I’m a dull person. I’m capricious?” While saying this, she burst into laughter, which gives me a friendly feeling towards her. Suddenly, without realization, my curiosity got the best of me.Q: Do you want to be in a relationship?A: “Of course (Just like everyone else). If I am in a relationship, I will sustain it for 2 years. If it doesn’t work out, I will not think back. Even though there are things that I am reluctant to let go, I still won’t want to meet again. As time goes by, I might sometimes think that, he really was a nice person. At the time, there were many things that I wasn’t able to do. But as for now, I’m not dating anyone.”Tae Hee said she doesn’t take a lot of pictures, and she rarely looks for the pictures that she had taken. The diaries from her childhood are also gone. Yet again, this affirms her attitude of “forgetting the past.”Q: You don’t seem to have many friends in the business?A: “My friends are usually of the same age. When I’m with someone who’s younger than me, for no reason, I would assume the role of an older sister. And if the person is my senior, it’s difficult to feel like friends. Also, I hardly have opportunities to work with people that are of the same age.”Q: You’re only 20 something and it seems you’ve already reached the turning point in your life.A: “When I was in 6th grade in elementary school, I was baptized. Have you seen the movie ‘Secret Sunshine’? Didn’t the actor enter religion in order to give way to despair? The happiness is like having a lover. I think that’s what it feels like. What is your Christian name? Verda. Even now, when there isn’t work scheduled, I would definitely go to church on Sundays.Q: What are your greatest concerns these days?A: “Nothing in particular. I’m not the kind of person who can concentrate on something and I wouldn’t devote my time and effort on a specific thing. If I was forced and really had to do something, well, I don’t really know either. Tae Hee did not reply all other questions except those regarding her acting. I asked again “What did you want to do before going into acting?” She replied, “I think nothing really. When I was in school, I wasn’t sure what I liked and I didn’t think it was especially necessary for me to figure out what my interests were.”From the way she explained, the work she is doing now seems like something she wants to do and must do.“For now, acting is pretty interesting. All of the projects are meaningful to me. I learn a lot of things through my works. And I think I’ll do this for the rest of my life.”Article source (kor) http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...=1&STAR_TOPArticle source (japanese) http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/list...&ai_id=1946Thanks to piggie for sharing the Chinese translation at soompiJapanese -> Chinese translation - TryerChinese -> English translation - djmackj / www.kim-taehee.comSpot translate and final editing - beary / www.kim-taehee.comFor related pictures http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=989For related video clips http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=991** Please take out with full credits **
im reaffirming my utmost admiration to her sincerity! i enjoyed listening to her interview :)
just want to say SUPER HUGE thanks beary, djmackj, TRYer & piggie for your contributions to the "I Want To Be Loved" interview translation resulting it to be released in the shortest time possible! :wub: hope to see more of such translations! i don't mind old interview translations too :P in an interview in early may after his army release, SJS was asked who he'd love to work with and if i'm not wrong, he said KTH, i think that's what it said in the last paragraph of this article. i wished SSH would say something like that! i see a few TH fans who wish to see SSH-KTH for a new pairing :w00t: my first Kguy love + my only Kgirl love, would love to see that~you can expect more long posts to come because i can't help it! btw i'd love a KTH-LW team up anytime! LW can be really cute, but i wish he'd cut his long hair, looking too much like his sister now! anyway, he likes fantasy movies and he said recently tht he'd like to act a role like JWS in Midair if there's a Midair 2 :lol:of course KTH-KRW will rule over the rest cause LSIH is by far the only TH drama where there are lotsa adorable lovey dovey moments b/w the couple and they had more chances to be together but it's already amazing how based on short CFs alone, people come to grow to love TH-HB and TH-WB together as well~!actually if some of you remember, i wasn't always a KRW-KTH fan, i was a WB-KTH fan first, so my fantasy perfect guy for TH is a cross between KRW and WB!i'm still wishing for a WB-KTH reunion~! btw Lore (ice cryst), i'm so glad to see you back! since Istatowin dear has taken care of the TRYers cravings with her lovely LSIH MVs, i was just wondering when we will get to see your new MV creations again with TH as the main subject? :P
whahaha! yap i miss lore's MV too :lol: i was also asking her about her new MV...she said she'll be making one :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

Is it true that she want to be loved !!! Great

--------------------

26543105ur3.jpg

40717170bt3.jpg

28751256ii4.gif

86341346to9.jpg

Some Goodies that i'll share for u

Kim Tae Hee “I want to be loved”

i hope she knows that she gets a lot of love out here!

sorry guys for another long post, i am going backwards now watching TH in her past not so easily available works (namely bits of Let's Go, Screen, Heungbu) so hope you don't mind me start off the KTH REWIND since in TH's own words:

"All of the projects are meaningful to me. I learn a lot of things through my works."

watch KTH in her debut acting on TV - SBS sitcom LET'S GO (2002)

costarring with Lee Dong Wook (My Girl) & NRG's Lee Sung Jin

there are many episodes but so far only 4 episodes with Chinese subs are available online, the subs and episodes are provided by Finkl fans as Finkl guest starred in these 4 eps. i've checked through the episodes and only ONE episode of the 4 that can be found focused on TH. all of the characters used their real name in the show!

syahcb7.jpg

Watch Let's Go 01 - Tae Hee VS Hyo Ri (credit icfinkl + 无笔畅快@tudou)

TH appeared frm 13:30~15:10, 16:00~17:00, 18:30~20:05, 20:30~the end

bbs.icfinkl.com_LetsGoEp1ko_cn.rmvb (157.1 MB, rmvb format)

Download via Clubbox

Alternative DL Link 1

Alternative DL Link 2

Alternative DL Link 3

frm watching, it seems the 4 girls frm Finkl act as female "kkangpaes" (gangsters?) haha. first showed LDW with LSJ. LDW was with his bike while talking with LSJ. LSJ wanted his bike but LDW didn't let. LSJ distracted LDW and then took his bike haha. LSJ then was showing off on the bike, then he fell and knocked into the Finkl girls. they beat him up and took the bike. later at home, LDW asked abt his bike and was mad at LSJ when he found out abt the fate of his bike. LSJ managed to find where the Finkl girls stay and went to their house but failed to get the bike back. back at home, he worried abt it, till KTH walked into the kitchen and upon seeing her split an apple into 2 with her hands effortlessly, he recalled how TH always beat him at taekwondo.... so i think he talked her round into helping him fight those Finkl girls to get back LDW's bike. so later there's a fight scene b/w TH and Lee Hyo Ri :lol: but in the end, both TH and LHR seemed to shake hands and became friends instead :lol: these are just my thoughts on the episode, i can't read chinese subs so, might be wrong in the explanation :)

repost some screencaps which i took frm this ep last time!

TH with LSJ

bbs.jpg

bbs-2.jpg

bbs-6.jpg

bbs-8.jpg

TH with LHR

bbs-10.jpg

bbs-12.jpg

bbs-14.jpg

bbs-16.jpg

bbs-17.jpg

bbs-18.jpg

the other episodes available online for watching

Let's Go 02-1 (no KTH)

Let's Go 02-2 (no KTH)

Let's Go 03 (more for Lee Dong Wook fans and Finkl's Sung Yu Ri (Snow Queen) fans; both like each other in this episode haha!, KTH appeared at 1:30, 2:30~3:00 and 9:08~10:15 but she didn't say anything)

Let's Go 04 (didn't manage to watch this fully but frm what i've seen of it + the preview, more for NRG's Lee Sung Jin fans)

credits icfinkl, 无笔畅快@tudou, xiaomao123@clubbox, kler@LDW thread and www.kim-taehee.com

Guest istatowin

hahahha! oh no dont hit her!!!! grrr! :lol: she looks so cute in lets go whahahha!

thanks syah and also forbidden for the untiring effort of bringing angel goodies everyday :)

indeed thanks so much for the link syah.

haha Lee Sung Jin <3 hes hilarious, i cant wait to watch. lol and plus theres LDW too (i wasn't too keen on him in My Girl though)

Guest ice_cryst
Kim Tae Hee “I want to be loved”20070619152405.501.2.jpgFollowing the time of our scheduled interview, actress Kim Tae Hee arrived on time at the office of her management agency. “Actually I arrived ten minutes ago and I was resting in the car.”I asked if she is a very punctual person, she flushed and replied, “I am trying to be one.” Although the interview questions were prepared beforehand, now in the presence of a punctual Tae Hee, the questions in my head are no longer in sequence. Without pleasantries, I waded straight into the questions.After numerous requests and delays, I finally had the opportunity to interview Kim Tae Hee during the filming of her new movie ‘Quarrel’ (Directed by Han Ji Seung and produced by Cinema Service). In fact, before conducting this interview, Kim Tae Hee’s company expressed their concern to avoid questions on her ‘Seoul University graduate’ background if possible.For Tae Hee, this kind of questions has been asked too many times; and for the reporter, they’re not really news anymore anyways. Thus, we will conduct this interview as agreed. However, it is the fact that her ‘Seoul University Graduate’ background toughened her sophisticated appearance and intellectual image, sometimes it leads to jealousy and envy from others. “When I make my debut, there really was a lot of struggle and worry. Honestly, I’ve never thought of becoming an actress when young, somehow I do not have an aptitude for acting. Because I wanted to do something that I am competent in and love, can I be acting for the rest of my life? Do I have to stake my life to make it my occupation? I’ve contemplated very deeply on this issue and was troubled by it.” “Ever since I was little, I’ve always asked why things happen, even though they may seem right to others.”Q: What were you like as a child?A: “I was violent (laughs). Quiet, and fight with brother a lot, verbally and physically. It was only until Lee Wan started junior high school, when he is stronger than me, then I stopped fighting with him. When I was in kindergarten, I would sometimes make boys’ noses bleed. I had also broken windows while pushing Lee Wan.”Q: Then would your parents be worried?A: “Even so, I wasn’t a child who never listens to my parents. Because parents knew my worries, they didn’t object to my stepping into the entertainment business.”When Tae Hee was reminiscing about her childhood, she switched the topic to the movie ‘Quarrel’. “The movie is about a couple who has reached a period of lassitude, always causing a violent uproar over a small matter and in the process realizes their true love for each other.” In regards to this movie, Tae Hee says that “this is a project that can completely reflect my inner feelings.”Q: Despite that, this kind of character is still quite foreign to you.A: “When I made my first appearance and gain popularity, the public couldn’t clearly see the real me. In addition, the public perceive me based on my outward appearance and reports. This is their expectation from me.”Kim Tae Hee admits “I am always perplexed by this”. How she wants to conduct and express herself in public, and she reveals frankly “till now, I’ve yet to find the answer.”When she first began her career in entertainment, she expressed herself in a straightforward manner and because of this has received looks of bewilderment from others “what is wrong with that child?” Now, I want to show myself slowly. “If I express myself in my own way, then that wouldn’t be good at all. I also want to be loved. Also, starting from about a year ago, I really have decided to keep acting as my lifelong career.”Q: Anything you regret in life?A: “No,” she answers firmly. “When I first started out, I felt lost for a while. I thought acting would require tremendous courage but I was fearful about this. Thinking about being a completely different person and doing the things that they do, is it possible for me to accurately portray that as an actress?”“I have a lot of personalities, which I think is good for acting. But when I began my career I had sense of inferiority. I felt my personality would be unfavorable for my work. Nevertheless, I do have a sense of optimism in my personality as well.”Character? I do not regret what I had done. Tae Hee explained her perspective on the not dwelling the past “I can’t changed the past. Therefore we must erase our memory, focus on the present and not think too often on the painful events of the past.” However, she also added: “On the other hand, I’m a dull person. I’m capricious?” While saying this, she burst into laughter, which gives me a friendly feeling towards her. Suddenly, without realization, my curiosity got the best of me.Q: Do you want to be in a relationship?A: “Of course (Just like everyone else). If I am in a relationship, I will sustain it for 2 years. If it doesn’t work out, I will not think back. Even though there are things that I am reluctant to let go, I still won’t want to meet again. As time goes by, I might sometimes think that, he really was a nice person. At the time, there were many things that I wasn’t able to do. But as for now, I’m not dating anyone.”Tae Hee said she doesn’t take a lot of pictures, and she rarely looks for the pictures that she had taken. The diaries from her childhood are also gone. Yet again, this affirms her attitude of “forgetting the past.”Q: You don’t seem to have many friends in the business?A: “My friends are usually of the same age. When I’m with someone who’s younger than me, for no reason, I would assume the role of an older sister. And if the person is my senior, it’s difficult to feel like friends. Also, I hardly have opportunities to work with people that are of the same age.”Q: You’re only 20 something and it seems you’ve already reached the turning point in your life.A: “When I was in 6th grade in elementary school, I was baptized. Have you seen the movie ‘Secret Sunshine’? Didn’t the actor enter religion in order to give way to despair? The happiness is like having a lover. I think that’s what it feels like. What is your Christian name? Verda. Even now, when there isn’t work scheduled, I would definitely go to church on Sundays.Q: What are your greatest concerns these days?A: “Nothing in particular. I’m not the kind of person who can concentrate on something and I wouldn’t devote my time and effort on a specific thing. If I was forced and really had to do something, well, I don’t really know either. Tae Hee did not reply all other questions except those regarding her acting. I asked again “What did you want to do before going into acting?” She replied, “I think nothing really. When I was in school, I wasn’t sure what I liked and I didn’t think it was especially necessary for me to figure out what my interests were.”From the way she explained, the work she is doing now seems like something she wants to do and must do.“For now, acting is pretty interesting. All of the projects are meaningful to me. I learn a lot of things through my works. And I think I’ll do this for the rest of my life.”Article source (kor) http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...=1&STAR_TOPArticle source (japanese) http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/list...&ai_id=1946Thanks to piggie for sharing the Chinese translation at soompiJapanese -> Chinese translation - TryerChinese -> English translation - djmackj / www.kim-taehee.comSpot translate and final editing - beary / www.kim-taehee.comFor related pictures http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=989For related video clips http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?showtopic=991** Please take out with full credits **
wow! thanks for all the effort translating these! :D the more she became really admirable :D
just want to say SUPER HUGE thanks beary, djmackj, TRYer & piggie for your contributions to the "I Want To Be Loved" interview translation resulting it to be released in the shortest time possible! :wub: hope to see more of such translations! i don't mind old interview translations too :P in an interview in early may after his army release, SJS was asked who he'd love to work with and if i'm not wrong, he said KTH, i think that's what it said in the last paragraph of this article. i wished SSH would say something like that! i see a few TH fans who wish to see SSH-KTH for a new pairing :w00t: my first Kguy love + my only Kgirl love, would love to see that~you can expect more long posts to come because i can't help it! btw i'd love a KTH-LW team up anytime! LW can be really cute, but i wish he'd cut his long hair, looking too much like his sister now! anyway, he likes fantasy movies and he said recently tht he'd like to act a role like JWS in Midair if there's a Midair 2 :lol:of course KTH-KRW will rule over the rest cause LSIH is by far the only TH drama where there are lotsa adorable lovey dovey moments b/w the couple and they had more chances to be together but it's already amazing how based on short CFs alone, people come to grow to love TH-HB and TH-WB together as well~!actually if some of you remember, i wasn't always a KRW-KTH fan, i was a WB-KTH fan first, so my fantasy perfect guy for TH is a cross between KRW and WB!i'm still wishing for a WB-KTH reunion~! btw Lore (ice cryst), i'm so glad to see you back! since Istatowin dear has taken care of the TRYers cravings with her lovely LSIH MVs, i was just wondering when we will get to see your new MV creations again with TH as the main subject? :P
thanks Syah! :D so glad to see you guyz again here! i miss this one :D and with the TRYers cravings, i guess i'm preparing for another craving instead :P hehe, but it isn't too much to for me to have one more for the forever TRYers :lol:

Guest badhairday

Thanks so much beary, piggy, Tryer, djmackj for the wonderful translation of the article. Okay, he article isn't as depressing as I initially thought. It's kinda funny that Tae Hee used to beat up boys... I swear, I used to do that as well.

in an interview in early may after his army release, SJS was asked who he'd love to work with and if i'm not wrong, he said KTH, i think that's what it said in the last paragraph of this article. i wished SSH would say something like that! i see a few TH fans who wish to see SSH-KTH for a new pairing :w00t: my first Kguy love + my only Kgirl love, would love to see that~

I justs love SJS... I think that they would actually make a nice couple. Both SJS and KTH are very shy and intellectual type of person, they also have intense eyes... all they need to do is gaze into each other's eyes to communicate. I'm neutral towards SSH, but can't deny his hotness!!!

Guest istatowin

wow! thanks for all the effort translating these! :D the more she became really admirable :Dthanks Syah! :D so glad to see you guyz again here! i miss this one :D and with the TRYers cravings, i guess i'm preparing for another craving instead :P hehe, but it isn't too much to for me to have one more for the forever TRYers :lol:

whahah! thanks in advance :lol:

haha Lee Sung Jin <3 hes hilarious

i love LSJ as well, dunno whether you have seen this clip of KTH, LSJ together with Kim Dong Wan in 2004, sometime 2 years after TH and him worked together? the 3 are practically laughing the whole time, i think LSJ made the 2 laugh haha!

syahwh0ki4.jpg

Watch Kim Tae Hee, Kim Dong Wan & Lee Sung Jin Backstage at F Concert 2004

Download Link (credit kthlove.com + cafe.daum.net/truepicture + beary)

It's kinda funny that Tae Hee used to beat up boys...

just look at this pic of her graduation frm kindergarten and you know this young lady already meant business at that time!

60b0f505cc98464b52824c9c1bcefbcbpc4.jpg

credit as on pic

remember another interview during The Restless promo in December 2006 where she said she felt inferior as a kid and wanted to beat up some popular classmates? hahahaha! if only we have clips of how she was like during her childhood :P

"When I was young, I wore tight pants and beat up others. Yet I had a sense of inferiority. I always ran home after kindergarten after wanting to beat my friend, who was popular." ~ Kim Tae Hee

source: http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?...d=2006120724438

Both SJS and KTH are very shy and intellectual type of person, they also have intense eyes... all they need to do is gaze into each other's eyes to communicate.

haha i agree with this! SJS has very intense eyes as well, hope TH gets to work with him one of these days! anyway the guys who just came back frm army look so much Finer after their return, SJS, SSH and now i want to add another into my list, i'd love to see TH act with Jang Hyuk, i've learnt to appreciate this man more now :blush:

thanks dear, lol although its a bit weird seeing tae hee with long hair now, well that long and that straight, im use to it either being up or well her current style right now. she looks a lot younger in the pictures :)

syah, thanks for the video link. haha this is my first time seeing it :) dongwon - tae hee - lsj = pure comedy. lol tae hee was so a bit i guess you could say "shocked" by his presence.

lol syah do you still need the translation ? because i could probably get my friend to help you out, i'm not that fluent when it comes to speaking/listening to korean, but my friend sure is :)

and about military men returning, dont forget to add lovable wonbin to that list .. Xd

Guest djmackj

im glad people enjoyed reading the interview. To me, that interview much insight into the real kim tae hee, and exposing a side of her that most people outside her close friends and family would not know. It saddened me to hear that she had so much trouble convincing herself to stay in the acting business when she started out. I guess the inferiority complex was normal considering this business involves so much stress and the rejection rate is unbelievable. I'm sure I speak for all her fans when I say that we are truly grateful that she faced her fears and decided to keep her job. Also, I'm not sure if people caught it, but throughout the article there was a strong religious feeling to it. I think beary agrees with me that Tae Hee has changed from someone that bullies boys, and has become a righteous, devoted, people-loving person. Anyways, I don't know about you guys but that article made Tae Hee seem more human and more down to earth to me, though I'm not stopping anyone from praising her as an angel =)

Oh yes, I just want to make a final statement thanking beary for her hard work. It turns out the chinese version wasn't as reliable as we thought and beary painstakingly checked and double-checked against the original korean version (a language she is not a master of by the way) and also with her korean friends to ensure that the interview we provided was the purest form possible. I KNOW her hard work is much appreciated by you guys because I know we all want to get to know the real Tae Hee and not a person generated by the inaccuracies of triple translations =P

Guest icefrostedd

ahh i can't view any pictures at all!! =(( anyway i read a news saying that honey lee's got the hots for jws and often called tae hee to ask what's he doing, how she wish she could fly to china etc during their filming of "midair" hahahaha.

Guest humhum

FORBIDDEN,

Thanks for the 'Let's Go' video link, it's quite some time ago, Lee dong wook was still chubby hehe:) and I tried going to www.kim-taehee.com but didn't find anything there?

And btw, who is her male co-star in the new movie 'Quarrel'? It seems like KTH's keeping it low-key these days, she's not appearing much in CFs and dramas. I really want to see her act in dramas again!

WOAH... I NEVER IMAGINE SJS WITH KIM TAE HE...

MWAHAAHAHAHAHA

THATS GONNA MAKE A HOT COUPLE.....

I WISH THEY ACT TOGETHER...AND CHOOSE A GOOD SCRIP.....

WOAH...ITS INSPIRED ME TO MAKE A FANFIC....YIPIEE.......

I LOVE BOTH OF THEM.....

BUT WHOSE OLDER? KTH OR SJS????????

AND BTW....IN WHAT DRAMA KTH AND WB ACT TOGETHER.....??

COULD ANY! DIRECT ME TO WATCH IT?MAY BE IN TUDOU OR YOU TUBE PLZ.......?????