Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

btw thanks for the latest pics frm her movie filming!

hahahaha, just have to say that it's turning out that she looks so much more beautiful really in this movie.

daily, plain, normal, simple appearance works too perfectly for Kim Tae Hee.

the more she tries to look plain/casual in jeans, the more it shows her natural beauty and i'm loving all of it!

they must have realise their mistake now, after they claim that they wanna transform her in terms of outlook.. little did they know that simplicity works even better on her.. a proven natural beauty, i must say :P

hehehe sounds like you're not a 100% satisfied buyer!

well, then i think i shall reconsider buying the dvd. :vicx:

just kidding, of course i will have to own it cause of Kim Tae Hee!

even if i have to beg, borrow or steal, i'd do anything to get the DVD hahahaha!

but i think i'm in the majority who haven't bought the DVD yet right? :blush: :phew: *feels less guilty*

yup i just want to rant.. i am super disappointed in the dvd packaging, the worse one that i have ever own... :fury: and the music video is not included at all.. :wacko: i wonder did they actually run out of budget and has to shortchange on their consumers... they are such a cheaterbug! :blink:

well if it's not for Tae Hee, I will advise you not to get it.. but since it's her debut movie, do support her no matter what, ya even when you need to beg, borrow or steal... :lol:

and syah im so glad you are back too.. :w00t: back for good ok? OK! ;) and thanks for those screencaptures.. saw them at the blog and Fin.s but I am too lazy to transfer them over, alot of work :P im just plain lazy, it's a fact that i never deny :ph34r: thank goodness we have the hardworking syah here *hugs*

Guest aalhl

hahaha angelie, your first few sentences sound as though you just won an award and giving your thank you speech!

haha!! very funny! :lol:

for my case, i really would love to see more fans of the actress side of KTH, watch this drama and not miss out on any of the works she's been in that we can get hold of. it might just be her first and not the better of her acting yet but seeing how she evolve and mature as an actress throughout the years (even if bit by bit) i feel is not something to be missed. but of course it's not compulsory to do so hehe. only if you can afford the time to do so.

I can't agree with you more. I was hoping the same thing from Gong Yoo side too... but then again, not all people has the same feeling as us. Many people think it's not worth to dig out the oldies.. But for me, I'll dig out anything!

wow i didn't know the fans at www.gongyoo.com did this much for the drama even if it's not the more popular/known dramas, thanks for telling us, really appreciate it all so much and i'm sure a number of KTH fans who can read Chinese did benefit frm all their hard work and service as well!

i didn't know either until one of the moderator from gongyoo.com came over here in Soompi.. and she told me that the manager A-Gan paid HRJX to do the subs.

hahaha, actually gathering the links was an easy job for me, during the process of hunting down your links, i managed to skim through some of your summaries and save the screencaps, so it was like quite a pleasure doing it :) i'd love to contribute more to Screen drama thread but frankly, i can only do so when i'm done with backlogging this KTH thread :sweatingbullets: so many pages to turn, so many posts to read, so many clips i downloaded waiting for me to watch, not that i'm complaining!

ha.ha! I'm glad you are enjoying the summaries and caps... well, if you think I missed out things on the summaries, please do let me know! It's ok if you can't contribute to the drama thread now... no rush.. you can do it anytime when you are free.. so meanwhile it will stay as "GY Fiesta"! :lol:

hahahaha i can ramble alot too non-stop though now i only limit to KTH related threads, sometimes i wonder whether there's anyone reading what i post or they stop after a few lines cause i'm boring them to sleep! but anyway really thanks for posting again in KTH's thread, i've been lurking around Gong Yoo's thread once again and i read abt Coffee Prince being brought forward hehe, i think there are aplenty of pple who can't wait to watch YOO and YEH together (myself included) :D

haha okok so now i know there's at least 1 person who read my long posts :lol:

haha!! sometimes I wonder too!! I think YooGals at GY thread must be :wacko: towards me and my post there, coz I ramble too much, coming out with rules and restrictions.. haha! since you have been lurking there, you should know what I mean right? :P

yeah.. there are lots of people anticipating to watch GY/YEH together.. but now that the schedule has been brought forward, I feel that it's very rush. Anyway in case you don't know, CP is said to start it's airing on 2nd July, Mon-Tue replacing New Wise Mother, Good Wife. Press conference is orginally planned for 22nd June, but may change since GY is probably in Japan already that day. Anyhow, you can always check out info on CP at it's own drama thread. You can find the link on my siggy.. ;)

Nice chatting with you again syah! Take care!

Guest istatowin

^haha piggie, now u wanna marry them :lol: thanks! il try to DL later...

tapcie, i esp. love the 2nd one...its more dramatic :D

syah, im pretty sure that here in philly many recognize KTH as a great actress esp. the fans of STH and LSIH ;) FL fanatics here however are mostly male so it follows that they appreciate her beauty more than her acting...but overall she's one of the most respected korean actress in our country :)

dun even understand why some ppl is so critical of her :lol:

Guest localpinoy

wow :w00t::w00t::w00t: i was only gone for like 10 days for an internship thing, and the next thing you know...around 7 pages of new stuff arrive. i love coming back to seeing new stuff on kim tae hee, but i hate how i missed all of them for the past 10 days!

and i love the new quarrel pics and preview...seems much more action-packed and stuff. very intrigued to see it :)

oh and for everyone in this forum, this is from tokio

hey sorry lots of things happen, school as well i had to buy a new computer because my old one broke down which means i basically lost all my stuff. So i will try to work on it if i have time. I just got my new laptop this week. thanks for still wanting to read it. ill try to continue and post soon. as well can you tell others in the KTH forum thanks

cant wait to see the fanfic rollin again :)

Guest istatowin

Love Story In Harvard OST Piano

by pianoplayer777

this is a transcription of one of the... this is a transcription of one of the instrumental LSIH OSTs on the piano.. it's improvised here and there cause i'm just playing this by ear.. it doesn't follow strictly to the original one, but i hope you enjoy it =) (more)

Love Story In Harvard - Piano

by meilyn25

I used clips from my favorite Korean ... I used clips from my favorite Korean drama "Love Story In Harvard"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUb_DbGupsU

LSIH is indeed a good source of inspiration eh? :lol:

dl lINK - LSIH MV piano piece backGROUND PLAYED BY MEILYN

Guest istatowin

Kim Tae Hee was featured for 12 minutes on a KBS2 program 감성매거진 행복한 오후 (Happy Afternoon) aired May 11, 2007.

< star ★ rediscovery >

부모님께 소개시켜 주고 싶은 여자 연예인 1위, 화상 전화 하고 싶은 연예인 1위 등

인기도를 반영한다는 각종 설문조사에서 1위 타이틀을 휩쓰는 그녀, 김태희!

하지만 아름다운 외모에 비해 작품은 빛을 발하지 못한 게 사실이다.

최근 영화 ‘싸움’에 캐스팅 되며 전작 ‘중천’의 실패를 뛰어넘을지 다시 주목받고 있다.

지성과 미모를 갖춘 연예인의 대표 주자 김태희의 매력을 재발견 해본다.

Watch Online

a few guys talk about Kim Tae Hee, i think they all worked with her before for the production of her works, 1 looks like he could have been her SNU lecturer? i only recognise the director of The Restless. no new interview with Kim Tae Hee but they showed various pics & clips of her.

more details can be gotten frm: http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee/60038062394

in the dangerous invitation clip used in this 12-min tribute, it showed IQ/148 while interviewing KTH...

if i got it ryt, its quite impress she's that smart :lol: she belongs to that rare 1% :lol:

Guest djmackj

another nice banner from showwallpaper...

009235.jpg

cr: silph

oh istatowin, this wallpaper is so nice, I wonder if anyone has the original version of this picture? I don't think i have it in my collection...

I hope the netizens has the rights to decide the winner :lol:

hey i read a bit about the Daejong Awards and this is what i got:

The Daejong Film Festival is the oldest film festival in Korea which presents awards to the best film artists to promote the improvement in the quality of Korean films. The Daejong Award Ceremony, having high acclaim is the only awards ceremony held by the government in the film industry. Films recently made within one year are eligible to be awarded.

A week before the Daejong Award Ceremony, there is an opportunity for the general public to see the nominated films for free. Not only the opinions of the judges but also the opinions of the general public are reflected in choosing the award winners. Because of the Daejong Film Festival, film stars and film lovers all over Korea come together.

for more, can read at: http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/ev...1&kosm=m2_1

--------------------------------------

pardon the rushed translation for this, some things may not sound right!

Hot competition for the Newcomer Actress prize at the Daejong Awards

[2007-06-08 11:08:57]

20070608111010.662.0.jpg

[Newsen Journalist Kim Mi Yeong]

Trouble is caused to the 2nd Jeon Do Yeon.

A good tree is to be examined from the seed leaf. Jeon Do Yeon showed a big beginning when she won the Newcomer Actress prize at the 35th Daejong Awards via her first movie 'The Contact' (1997).

Besides Jeon Do Yeon, many other famous and popular actresses notified of their star births beforehand when they gripped the Newcomer Actress prizes at the Daejong Awards like Son Ye Jin, Mun Geun Yeong, Kim Yun Jin and Ha Ji Won.

A lot of the people's attention are concentrated on who will win the Daejong Awards Newcomer Actress prize like this every year.

The stars nominated for the 44th Daejong Awards Newcomer Actress prize gather the crowd in force and it has so often been an intense competition every time.

The beautiful female stars who enjoy uppermost popularity on the TV tube put out their first challenges on the big screen as 'Stars on the screen' and the seat of the Newcomer Actress prize is envied.

All-around entertainer Hyeon Yeong played her first leading role in 'The Best Romance' and her name is mentioned as a Newcomer Actress prize candidate.

Kim Tae Hee firmly challenges the Daejong Awards Newcomer Actress prize. Kim Tae Hee, who plays an active part in dramas and various CFs, introduced herself on the big screen by starring in the movie 'The Restless' with Jeong Woo Seong. She acted out a high sensitive love and got a big applause for it.

The names of two beautiful female talents, who challenge their movie debuts after an interval of 18 years, are listed in the Daejong Awards Newcomer Actress prize nominations and this attracts attention.

The two are Go Hyeon Jeong of the movie 'Woman on the Beach' (2006) and Shin Ae Ra of the movie 'Ice Bar' (2006). Both have popularity and satisfying fame on TV but they are at the baby levels on the big screen by which they have started to walk totteringly. The development of whether they can grip the Newcomer Actress prize in their first movies is paid attention to.

Jo I Jin, who made her debut by acting in 'South of the Border', is also a Newcomer Actress prize candidate and it looks like there are around equal chances for her, Kim Tae Hee, Go Hyeon Jeong, Shin Ae Ra and Hyeon Yeong to win the prize.

The future of the 44th Daejong Awards Newcomer Actress prize will be revealed from 8:50 p.m. on the eighth. The Daejong prize awards ceremony is held at the Seoul Sejong Center Grand Hall and will be covered live through SBS. It will be emceed by Yu Jeong Hyeon and Kim Ah Jung.

[Photographs explanation=From the left side Kim Tae Hee, Shin Ae Ra, Jo I Jin, Go Hyeon Jeong, Hyeon Yeong]

Kim Mi Yeong grandmy@newsen.com

Article dissemination and press information newsen@newsen.com

News caught by hand, Visible news (www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ Newsen. Reprint without permission & re-distribution prohibited

source http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=142859

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Guest FORBIDDEN

woowoww after I've seen some caps picture from "The Restless DVD version" I see something that In my opinion,,,I think

Kim tae Hee looks familiar with Jong Woo Song . do u agree with me??? hahaha

-------------

53332566rp9.jpg

84eu2.gif

85qe0.gif

86ak2.gif

----------------

:blush: :rolleyes:

Guest badhairday

Tae Hee didn't win Best New Actress at the awards. :( .. it went to Jo Yi-jin (Over the Border)

Aiyah, can't sleep... have so much to do!