Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^ ITS PHOToshopped sis jlouise :lol:

----------

Saturday, May 26, 2007

LG Cyon's Kim Tae Hee is at 1st place of the CF model effect

Brand 38 laboratories (Brand38.com) did their regular investigations on 30 advertising models in South Korea and LG Cyon model Kim Tae Hee appeared to be the model with the highest advertising effect for the first half of the year 2007.

Such a result was investigated after Brand 38 laboratories (Brand38.com) did a couple of interviews on more than 2,000 men and women above their teens from April 2nd to April 13th. 30 CF models who had been chosen through the first investigations in March were presented as the candidates in this investigation.

Based on the SMBI (Star Marketing Brand Index), the index that Brand 38 laboratories developed independently to measure the advertising effectiveness, Kim Tae Hee for LG Cyon occupied the first place among the entire CF models with 122.25.

Appearing in 2nd place with 107.31 based on the SMBI index is still LG Cyon's Kang Dong Won. Sequentially, the rank from the 3rd to 5th place are Dong Bang Shin Gi for Smart uniform advertisements (105.03), Lee Hyo Ri for Anycall (102.00) and Kim Hee Seon for DHC (94.89).

And then the order is as follows: Lee Yeong Ae for Xi (89.68), Jeong Woo Seong for Giordano (87.73), Won Bin for LG Cyon (86.60), Song Il Kuk for Baekseju (85.38) and Lee Na Yeong for LG Tromm (84.98).

On the other hand, Jang Dong Geon for Samsung Kenox VLUU received 8.80 out of the 10 points full marks to hold the foremost place in the 'Good Feeling Influence Power Best 10'. Following after are Kim Ah Jung for Ohui (8.71), Jo In Seong for International phone calls 001 (8.54), Kim Hye Su for 신도 브레뉴 (8.50) and Song Hye Gyo for BC Card (8.46).

Moreover, Mun Geun Yeong for GS Caltex received 8.50 points out of the 10 points full marks going up to 1st place in 'Trust Influence Power Best 10'. Following after her are Boa for KB Card (8.36), Hyeon Bin for Paris Baguette (8.35), Cha In Pyo for Rogatis (8.30) and Jang Dong Geun for VLUU (8.30).

In 'Purchase Desire Influence Power Best 10', Kim Hye Su for 신도 브레뉴 got the highest of 8.50 points out of the 10 points full marks. Won Bin for Baskin Robbins 31 (8.37) occupied 2nd place, Lee Na Yeong for Natuur (8.36) is in 3rd place, Boa for Seoul Milk (8.35) is in 4th place and Kim Hye Su for SM5 (8.31) is 5th.

info extracted from sources (in korean): YONHAP NEWS

to add on,

the latest cellular phone advertisement of Kim Tae Hee which started broadcasting in May is a box office hit. The making episode and CF clips exceeded 3 million inquiries after an interval of 1 week opening to public. There was even a point when the server was down due to the out of control high downloads through the main homepage. 'Hot pants sexy dance of Kim Tae Hee' is arousing continuous interest as it also occupies 1st place in UCC searches.

cr + stranded

Guest gunners74

hehe i'd be very wrong if KTH didnt come 1st since i want a shine phone right now!! ^^

waiting for prices to drop a tad

Guest beary

from News Thread, credit TY_KSW and dreamer from Jang-donggun.com

Entertainers Who Take Only 10 sec To Attract Opposite Sex

Star News, 2007.5.21

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9242/dghrbd2.jpg%7Boption%7D

Korean netizens select Jang Dong Gun and Lee Hyo Ri as the most charming male and female entertainers who will take only 10 seconds to charm/attract the opposite sex.

Woman information website "ezday" (www.ezday.co.kr) recently conducted a survey for 10 days from 6th to 15th on the topic "Which entertainer takes only 10 seconds to charm/attract the opposite sex?". It revealed the result on 21st that Jang Dong Gun who received 26% support and Lee Hyo Ri who received 23% support were selected No 1 most charming male and female entertainers.

One netizen who participated in the survey explained that "Jang Dong Gun has the charisma that will make one tremble just by looking at him, Lee Hyo Ri can sing and dance and has good looks. People will immediately fall for them upon seeing them. They are the most charming entertainers of this time."

A total of 748 people participated in the survey in the female entertainer section. Lee Hyo Ri was followed by Kim Tae Hee (20%) and Jeon Ji Hyun(15%). In the male entertainer section, 774 people took part in the survey. Rain (25%) was at 2nd place and Jo In Sung (14%) 3rd place..

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr

Translated by dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

Guest djmackj

I believe it took only 0.01 sec for Tae Hee to attract me when I first saw her and I AM the opposite sex =P . Hmm... I think it was only the side view too!

Guest localpinoy

i wonder where they get these crazy ideas for surveys. if u ask me...im with djmackj on this one...it took me maybe as fast as the speed of light to attract me to kim tae hee :wub: haha

Guest badhairday

Saturday, May 26, 2007

LG Cyon's Kim Tae Hee is at 1st place of the CF model effect

Brand 38 laboratories (Brand38.com) did their regular investigations on 30 advertising models in South Korea and LG Cyon model Kim Tae Hee appeared to be the model with the highest advertising effect for the first half of the year 2007.

Such a result was investigated after Brand 38 laboratories (Brand38.com) did a couple of interviews on more than 2,000 men and women above their teens from April 2nd to April 13th. 30 CF models who had been chosen through the first investigations in March were presented as the candidates in this investigation.

Based on the SMBI (Star Marketing Brand Index), the index that Brand 38 laboratories developed independently to measure the advertising effectiveness, Kim Tae Hee for LG Cyon occupied the first place among the entire CF models with 122.25.

Appearing in 2nd place with 107.31 based on the SMBI index is still LG Cyon's Kang Dong Won. Sequentially, the rank from the 3rd to 5th place are Dong Bang Shin Gi for Smart uniform advertisements (105.03), Lee Hyo Ri for Anycall (102.00) and Kim Hee Seon for DHC (94.89).

And then the order is as follows: Lee Yeong Ae for Xi (89.68), Jeong Woo Seong for Giordano (87.73), Won Bin for LG Cyon (86.60), Song Il Kuk for Baekseju (85.38) and Lee Na Yeong for LG Tromm (84.98).

On the other hand, Jang Dong Geon for Samsung Kenox VLUU received 8.80 out of the 10 points full marks to hold the foremost place in the 'Good Feeling Influence Power Best 10'. Following after are Kim Ah Jung for Ohui (8.71), Jo In Seong for International phone calls 001 (8.54), Kim Hye Su for 신도 브레뉴 (8.50) and Song Hye Gyo for BC Card (8.46).

Moreover, Mun Geun Yeong for GS Caltex received 8.50 points out of the 10 points full marks going up to 1st place in 'Trust Influence Power Best 10'. Following after her are Boa for KB Card (8.36), Hyeon Bin for Paris Baguette (8.35), Cha In Pyo for Rogatis (8.30) and Jang Dong Geun for VLUU (8.30).

In 'Purchase Desire Influence Power Best 10', Kim Hye Su for 신도 브레뉴 got the highest of 8.50 points out of the 10 points full marks. Won Bin for Baskin Robbins 31 (8.37) occupied 2nd place, Lee Na Yeong for Natuur (8.36) is in 3rd place, Boa for Seoul Milk (8.35) is in 4th place and Kim Hye Su for SM5 (8.31) is 5th.

info extracted from sources (in korean): YONHAP NEWS

to add on,

the latest cellular phone advertisement of Kim Tae Hee which started broadcasting in May is a box office hit. The making episode and CF clips exceeded 3 million inquiries after an interval of 1 week opening to public. There was even a point when the server was down due to the out of control high downloads through the main homepage. 'Hot pants sexy dance of Kim Tae Hee' is arousing continuous interest as it also occupies 1st place in UCC searches.

cr + stranded

That is so cool that Tae Hee's Cyon CF is generating so much buzz. Hope this will mean more CFs for the year to come.

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wowow I've seen "The Restless" already ...Wow It's good production and good view pic I love it :rolleyes: :blush:

I order it by website Hehehe .. I't s ok with a good acting of Jong Woo Song and Kim Tae Hee ... Although this movie isn't excellent that much but It's the first time that Tae Hee appear in movie so we will actually hope she would be try the best more and more in another future movie and will be successfully actress

Kim Tae Hee Fighting Fighting !!!!

--------------

10pu2.jpg

sorry for just only one wallpaper...I've to do my lots of Homework :sweatingbullets::tears:

Guest istatowin

Is there links to download Tae Hee's Shine cyon cf and the making cf?

alo ha tinh nhi! :)

here il repost and quote beary again haha

Shine TV Phone Making Videos

Shine TV Phone - Making 1 Episode Capture Perfectly Pretty

making1.jpg

Download

Shine TV Phone - Making 2 The summit of Tae Hee's dance

making2.jpg

Download

Shine TV Phone - Making 3 Smooth Tae Hee's dance

making3.jpg

Download

Shine TV Phone - Making 4 CF Sketch

making4.jpg

Download

credit www.cyon.co.kr

Guest FORBIDDEN

and this is some caps pic of

"Love story in Harvard special Interview" that i've post yesterday

for easy to choose :blush: :blush:

untitled1ii2.jpg

Guest istatowin

Wowow I've seen "The Restless" already ...Wow It's good production and good view pic I love it :rolleyes: :blush:

I order it by website Hehehe .. I't s ok with a good acting of Jong Woo Song and Kim Tae Hee ... Although this movie isn't excellent that much but It's the first time that Tae Hee appear in movie so we will actually hope she would be try the best more and more in another future movie and will be successfully actress

Kim Tae Hee Fighting Fighting !!!!

--------------

sorry for just only one wallpaper...I've to do my lots of Homework :sweatingbullets::tears:

yeah its a gud production :)

aww this wallpaper u made is so nice! thanks forbidden :)

10pu2.jpg

and this is some caps pic of

"Love story in Harvard special Interview" that i've post yesterday

for easy to choose :blush: :blush:

%7Boption%7Duntitled1ii2.jpg[/img

its like telling me that i should DL all of them may :lol:

thanks sis :)