Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

81323429dc9.jpg

21427957gr0.jpg

52to6.gif

sometimes just only watch Tae Hee's clip but don't know what they're talking about is too confused

I have to be patience and watch it till the end . Does anyone can understand Korean Language ??

wahh ~~~~ :sweatingbullets: It's too hard to understand

Guest istatowin

Another TRYer feat GET ME by MYMP!!! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!!! This is for all TRYers esp. the ultimate one, REIGNE!! hahaha!

enjoy!!!

watcH LOVE STORY IN HARVARD MV - GET ME

MYMP's

Get Me

You know that you are always in my mind

In my heart, in my soul

And everywhere that I can think of

You know that I will always be just fine

Im okay, I'm alright, I am super

And everything that I can think of

But not really, and I am sorry

'cause you're not here, lying next to me

so c'mon and get me, get me, get me

baby Im yours, c'mon and get me

you'll never be lonely, lonely, lonely

so baby c'mon and get me

You know that I have always dream of you

Only you, in the day, in the night

Every waking hour of my life

so baby c'mon and get me

so baby c'mon and get me

You know that I will always be just fine

Im okay, Im alright, I am super

And everything that I can think of

baby I'm yours, c'mon and get me

so baby c'mon and get me

so baby c'mon and get me

c'mon and get me

c'mon and get me

Guest istatowin

%7Boption%7D81323429dc9.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D21427957gr0.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D52to6.gif[/img

sometimes just only watch Tae Hee's clip but don't know what they're talking about is too confused

I have to be patience and watch it till the end . Does anyone can understand Korean Language ??

wahh ~~~~ :sweatingbullets: It's too hard to understand

waaaaaaaah! thanks forbidden! :wub: yeah its hard to understand korean :lol:

Guest istatowin

hi! i just finished uploading the Shine CYON making videos. just wait for some minutes and it will be OK.

hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

thanks for providing the youtube links cutekid :D

Guest istatowin

May 11, 2007

Kim Tae-hee Shakes Up Her Image in New Ad

200705110010aa1.jpg

Kim Tae-hee has a new commercial that's rapidly becoming popular on the Internet. The actress performs an unexpected dance scene in the new spot for LG Electronics' Shine TV Phone. The commercial had been talked about in the news before it was even broadcast and it has since became a hot topic among local netizens.

Star News, an Internet newspaper, covered the spot in an article titled "Is that Kim Tae-hee? Check out her dancing." Other web outlets like Sports Seoul TV and Inews24 also picked up the story. More than 160,000 web surfers checked out the spot in the Star News story and another 50,000 viewed it on Sports Seoul TV and Inews 24. The popularity of the clip made those articles the first, second and fourth most-searched video clips on Korean portals.

The clip opens with Kim swaying her body to a music video on a Shine TV Phone. Then she starts moving her hips to the rhythm, and eventually breaks into a full dance sequence that spans the gamut from merely cute to downright sexy. LG says it's the first dance spot for Kim, who usually plays elegant and intellectual roles.

Meanwhile, the market for digital multimedia broadcasting (DMB) handsets is expected to grow to 10 million units now that terrestrial DMB has started nationwide. LG hopes to hold its lead in the DMB handset market with its Shine TV Phone.

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0705110015.html

*Thanks to rubie of soompi forums. Da A

Guest istatowin

May 11, 2007

200705110010aa1.jpg

Kim Tae-hee has a new commercial that's rapidly becoming popular on the Internet. The actress performs an unexpected dance scene in the new spot for LG Electronics' Shine TV Phone. The commercial had been talked about in the news before it was even broadcast and it has since became a hot topic among local netizens.

Star News, an Internet newspaper, covered the spot in an article titled "Is that Kim Tae-hee? Check out her dancing." Other web outlets like Sports Seoul TV and Inews24 also picked up the story. More than 160,000 web surfers checked out the spot in the Star News story and another 50,000 viewed it on Sports Seoul TV and Inews 24. The popularity of the clip made those articles the first, second and fourth most-searched video clips on Korean portals.

The clip opens with Kim swaying her body to a music video on a Shine TV Phone. Then she starts moving her hips to the rhythm, and eventually breaks into a full dance sequence that spans the gamut from merely cute to downright sexy. LG says it's the first dance spot for Kim, who usually plays elegant and intellectual roles.

Meanwhile, the market for digital multimedia broadcasting (DMB) handsets is expected to grow to 10 million units now that terrestrial DMB has started nationwide. LG hopes to hold its lead in the DMB handset market with its Shine TV Phone.

[KOREA] Kim Tae-hee’s LG Electronics SHINE TV commercial… HOT!

Posted 2 hours, 1 minute ago - 05/11/2007 7:33 PST by KNDY

Category: Korean Entertainment News

Chosun reports on the latest Kim Tae-hee LG Electronics SHINE TV commercial.

According to the article, “Kim Tae-hee has a new commercial that’s rapidly becoming popular on the Internet. The actress performs an unexpected dance scene in the new spot for LG Electronics’ Shine TV Phone. The commercial had been talked about in the news before it was even broadcast and it has since became a hot topic among local netizens.”

source: J!-ENT News - http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/news

May 11, 2007

lol only our tae hee has so much fan power to bring in that many interested clicks in such a short time span for something like that commercial .. props to the girl for being so popular :) .. haha it is one heck of a commerical though !

Guest beary

A quick update on 'The Restless' DVD

DVDfromKOREA - Available from 25 May 07 (Pre-Order)

DVDasian - Available from 28 May 07 (Pre-Order)

Yesasia - Available from 31 May 07 (Pre-Order)

Since DVDfromKOREA is based in Korea, that should be the reason for its earlier availability date.

Finally, just 2 more weeks....

A quick update on 'The Restless' DVD

DVDfromKOREA - Available from 25 May 07 (Pre-Order)

DVDasian - Available from 28 May 07 (Pre-Order)

Yesasia - Available from 31 May 07 (Pre-Order)

Since DVDfromKOREA is based in Korea, that should be the reason for its earlier availability date.

Finally, just 2 more weeks....

don't buy from yesasia, it doesnt help towards the dvd sales count. :)