Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

CYON CF BTS

8D4.jpg

credit Fin.s

^bwahahhaha! sis beary!!! my, my, matiz is hilarious :lol: its payback time for that guy who loves his Matiz more :lol: :lol:

simply made me LOL!!! our angel never fails to amaze me...we got to see different sides of her... :P

i laugh out loud while watching the CFs too... her 'duh' and sulking look is so funny...

the whole idea of the CF, Matiz or Beauty? no doubt I will choose the latter :lol:

hi.... i only can download the first one. this one i really must thank you cause if you hadn't posted it here, i was going to ask you to get the link for me anyway. i think the 2nd link could be wrong?

here, i have reuploaded for you the first link.

V000045254.flv (9.49mb)

http://www.mydatabus.com/public/syah/z/V000045254.flv

thanks syah for the upload and screencaps... :)

i can watch the 2nd video online but just can't download.. i think it's set to forbidden...

Guest badhairday

Hahaha, the Daewoo CFs are hilarious... I especially like the second one when the guy made her take off her boots.... so cute.

Guest istatowin

here's my share of the SMILING COUPLE MV :lol:

WATCH Love Story in Harvard Couple- Andre Kim Best Star Award 2007 MV

Close To You

Sam Milby

There's nothing i won't try

Just to make you mine

to get a little closer

Would be so divine

And everytime i see you

You make me come undone

i always watch you near me

In you i found the one

CHORUS:

oh why don't you smile my only star

Shine on baby smile

my only star smile

oh why don't you smile my only star

Shine on baby smile

my only star smile

With You By My Side

Girl it feels so right

And now that i'm close to you

i could stay all night

No matter where i go

No matter what i do

in the end your smile brings me back to you

(repeat chorus)

You shine so true

I can't believe you're mine

And everything may change

But to me you'll always shine

(repeat chorus)

cr: as labelled/various contibutors from RAE and KTH's soompi thread :D

-----------------

harhar bhd, like her expression there...so cute!!! how can that guy treat her that way :lol:

well he paid for it :lol:

DL LINK

OK.. Repost this from RW thread for sharing... :P

here's my share of the SMILING COUPLE MV :lol:

WATCH Love Story in Harvard Couple- Andre Kim Best Star Award 2007 MV

Close To You

cr: as labelled/various contibutors from RAE and KTH's soompi thread :D

DL LINK

Thanks istatowin .

RW-TH fever is very high now. I still can't zzzzz now... :D :D

Here more one made by KUBI

WATCH Love Story in Harvard Couple- Andre Kim Best Star Award 2007 TV Link Add Good music

http://play.ollio.com/p_ollio_is_adstar/in...intmylove01.WMV

Thanks piggie for sharing this nice MV made by KUBI .... haha... what a nice song as well from Michael learn to Rock . The lyrics really appropriate as well..... RW wanna to tell TH “Paint My Love” :D:D We have never seen such a lovely queen (Taehee) ....

Paint My Love

From my youngest years

Till this moment here

I've never seen

such a lovely queen

From the skies above

To the deepest love

I've never felt

Crazy like this before

Chorus:

Paint my love

You should paint my love

It's the picture of a thousand sunsets

It's the freedom of a thousand doves

Baby you should paint my love

Been around the world

Then I met you girl

It's like coming home

To a place I've known

Chorus

Since you came into my life

The days before all fade to black and white

Since you came into my life

Everything has changed

Another excellent MV by Shirley (indigo) :P

whoooa.... Just want to share another excellent work by Shirley from RW family, nice MV with fantastic effect... Very good song chosen for this Kim-couple too ... heehee.. :D RW wants to tell TH : “ Lady hear me tonight “ so perfect....

From RW family : http://www.kimraewon.com.cn

http://play.ollio.com/p_ollio_is_adstar/sh...04/20070430.wmv

Lady Hear Me Tonight - Modjo

Lady hear me tonight

Coz' my feeling is just so right

As we dance by the moonlight

Can't you see you're my daylight

Lady i just feel like

I won't get you out of my mind

I feel love for the first time

And i know that it is true

I can tell by the look in your eyes

Lady hear me tonight

Coz' my feeling is just so right

As we dance by the moonlight

Lady i just feel like

I can tell by the look in your eyes

Lady hear me tonight

Coz' my feeling is just so rightAs we dance by the moonlight

Lady i just feel like

And i know that it is trueI can tell by the look in your eyes

Lady hear me tonight..

Can't you see you're my daylight...

lady i just feel like ....I won't get you out of my mind...

Nice artwork by shirley..

RWTH-SH.jpg

OH... dear.... ling can't resist and now I need to change my siggy..... haha... :lol:

rwthsig040507-1.jpg

rwthsig040507-2.jpg

Guest fivemagic

istatowin, beary , ling99905 and everyone else, BIG thanks for sharing the youtube link from the Andre Kim Show.........I am so pleased and happy for our lovey-dovey couple. They are simply just tooooooooooo irresistible and hot.

Guest suejinners

hahahha omg i love the third CF. LOL thats the best one<3<3

i loved all three of the outfits she was wearing also<3 so pretty~

Guest fivemagic

She looks ravishing and very beautiful in the Daewoo Matiz Wallpapers........thanks beary for sharing them.

I love all the dresses she wore and she's stunningly beautiful and her dresses all matched with those nice cars. I am very impressed.

OK.. Repost this from RW thread for sharing... :P

Paint My Love

I've never felt

Crazy like this before

Been around the world

Then I met you girl

It's like coming home

To a place I've known

Lady Hear Me Tonight - Modjo

Lady i just feel like

as a kim tae hee fan, it feels so good seeing how kim rae won fans are giving their approval & support to our tae hee & share the same positive feelings about them together. i've never felt so strongly for a couple before. this matching couple definitely excites me the most and i hope they will have a happily forever ending like soo in & hyun woo of lovestory in harvard. i noticed that on the andre kim best star awards show night, tae hee was seated on the same table as all 3 of her love interests in her past 3 dramas, kim rae won, jo hyun jae & kwon sang woo but rae won seems to be the only one who was in close contact with her hehe! as an insider, maybe andre kim knows they are together? :P

thanks ling for reposting the fanworks by shirley and also the lyrics, which like you say are very appropriate indeed. i grew up listening to mltr and the paint my love lyrics totally fit so well with how rae won seems to be feeling!

Hahaha, the Daewoo CFs are hilarious... I especially like the second one when the guy made her take off her boots.... so cute.

i just saw the 3 matiz cfs and again pleasantly surprised. when beary first posted the first matiz advertisement on the korean papers, i wasn't really expecting them to make such hilarious cfs, and to top it off, they gave us 3 in a row, with all 3 having kim tae hee in different images, as always she did all 3 so perfectly, this year alone i can't count how many wonderful cfs she's given us already & it's only may, more to come!

beary, the matiz scenes does look like our neighbour, malaysia. the 3rd one looks like putrajaya to me but can't be sure cause i've only been there once or twice. but just wondering, do they really bring the matiz cars over cause drivers aren't on the left hand side in malaysia. we've been twice unlucky, hope we won't be third time unlucky, gotta catch her in behind the scenes action someday!

i love all 3 cfs but i just had to cap her in this moment, tae hee looks adorable sulking! is the guy in the cfs with her a malaysian model? i mean, he's so lucky to get to work with her!

6agpm2p.jpg

*New* CYON SHINE CF (China version)

LG_shine_jin.jpg

Kim Tae Hee version

hi.... there's a 30 seconds version of this cf which aired on china's cctv6 channel. i think someone frm china uploaded to www.adtopic.net as seen on the tag in the clip, beary, i wonder whether you can find the download link for me? :P thanks in advance. actually not much difference frm the 15 secs cf, the highlight would be at the start when kim tae hee looked mad as she stormed out of the car. i love watching her happy (shine tv phone cf), sulky (matiz cf), mad (shine china cf) etc etc. :lol:

watch China CYON Let's Shine(30 seconds)

if the above link doesn't work or is too choppy, can watch it in smaller screen here.

credit www.adtopic.net + http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

BTS Picture during CF shooting

http://www.eggdisk.com/files/360231_pn4r0/1.jpg

credit Fin.s

another BTS picture

cf-good_taehee.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

and go to http://www.channelmatiz.com/DrivingStar/main.asp

it's such a cute sight haha!

06-good_taehee.jpg

credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

there's a matiz screensaver for download

screensaver_matiz_blue.zip

download screensaver

credit http://www.channelmatiz.com/DrivingStar/main.asp

Guest beary

hi.... there's a 30 seconds version of this cf which aired on china's cctv6 channel. i think someone frm china uploaded to www.adtopic.net as seen on the tag in the clip, beary, i wonder whether you can find the download link for me? :P thanks in advance. actually not much difference frm the 15 secs cf, the highlight would be at the start when kim tae hee looked mad as she stormed out of the car. i love watching her happy (shine tv phone cf), sulky (matiz cf), mad (shine china cf) etc etc. :lol:

watch China CYON Let's Shine(30 seconds)

if the above link doesn't work or is too choppy, can watch it in smaller screen here.

credit www.adtopic.net + http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

another BTS picture

syah here is the avi download link to the CYON China 30s CF

do you still need the flv link?

credit Fin.s

I saw the CF at Fin.s last night, but there are too many stuff and I don't know which to post first :lol: ... and I can't resist extracting all the flash pictures from the daewoo website as i just want the pictures without words on it :P .. but it got too late so i have not post them, will do it tonight if no one posts them yet... how i wish i can stay home today and do all the postings, luckily weekend is reaching soon :P

Guest badhairday

thanks syah4brit for the new Cyon shine CF...I loved it, but too bad Hyun Bin wasn't in it. :( At least, I don't think it was him.

syah here is the avi download link to the CYON China 30s CF

do you still need the flv link?

credit Fin.s

I saw the CF at Fin.s last night, but there are too many stuff and I don't know which to post first :lol: ... and I can't resist extracting all the flash pictures from the daewoo website as i just want the pictures without words on it :P .. but it got too late so i have not post them, will do it tonight if no one posts them yet... how i wish i can stay home today and do all the postings, luckily weekend is reaching soon :P

thanks beary! that's good enough already!

and i think we'll wait for you to post those daewoo website flashpics since you've spent the time & effort extracting them! i think the hyang jang may 2007 hqs are out already too? so before you post those also, i'll thank you first!

anyway, some good stuff to share :)

pls correct me if i'm wrong but this is what i got out of the korean article.

Entertainers whom the various age groups like most

2007-05-04 00:19:00

actually to be more precise, the best 5 entertainers who koreans want to meet even if their lovers stop them.

1200 people frm 14~73 years old took part in the questionnaire survey.

the chart speaks for itself. it lists the top 5 for those in their 10s/teens all the way to those in their 70s.

i'm glad to see some of my favorites on the list, the article states tht the surprising thing is the male #1 for those in their 70s.

0000056479_001.gif

source: http://www.dailyseop.com/section/article_v...spx?at_id=56479

Guest beary

ling thanks for sharing the fan made MVs.. :wub: i love the one with MLTR song especially... as said by syah, most probably bcos i grew up with their songs too :lol: i love it when rae won stood quietly and watched her from behind while she is receiving her award. he is waiting for his queen... beary can't stop dreaming, why do i feel like it's the video of their wedding march-in? :lol:

syah, hyang jang HQ pics are one of the many things i can't wait to post.. but I am stuck at office right now... i should make kth postings my full time job instead :P

and thanks for the chart, it clearly shows that she is loved by everyone :wub:

Guest Soy

woaaah after seeing the new matiz cfs and pictures, i feel the urge to buy the car, does anyone else feel the same .. need ? .. lol ok im def. making gifs of scenes from the cfs :) .. shes soo darn cute !

OMG ... lol the cfs .. are soo different, but yet show all the sides of her that i LOVE

lol the one with the guy and red car, you could totally see her dance moves in play in that one, and the other two are just plain cute !

Guest istatowin

wow ling and piggie! thanks for sharing more Harvard couple MVs :D cant wait to go home again and DL them :lol:

oh my, syah, and u even posted the cutest scap of TH sulking! :lol: darn cute!!! :D

she's really the best CF model!!! :)

hihi! that poll is quite funny :lol:

Guest Seoul GC man

beary, thanks heaps for the new Tae hee Daewoo Matiz - Driving Star CF.

You're a star too. :lol: You sure brighten up my day already.

Guest FORBIDDEN

I think Kim Tae Hee is the queen of commercial like someone said

-----------

105mu8.jpg

97mo1.jpg

46pe6.gif

I really like when she dance..so quite cute