Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

So the movie is confirmed then! At first I wasn't very.. thrilled about the whole idea, seeing that the lead guy isn't our usual hottie, but then I berated myself for being so shallow and decided to give this movie a chance. The guy looks like he has major acting experience under his belt. Tae Hee unnie might be able to learn a thing or two from him.

Now I can't sit still, yay to this movie's success!

--amber.

yeah same, his track record looks really good :unsure:, lol so lets see how the movie goes, i hope tae hee the best of luck with this new upcoming project :)

Guest istatowin

ooooo i think Sul Kyung Gyu is a really good actor. well yeah he isn't really HOTTHOTTHOTT but his acting gets to you.^^

im happy KTH finally chose a project!

oh i need infos like this to recover from shock :lol:

amber yeah im giving this movie a chance too :)

Guest beary

KBS Interview video on ASK Renewal Show

with Jun Jin on Aug 19, 2003

just a short clip and the focus is on Jun Jin.. for those who can't view FLV files, i had it converted to avi for your convenience... :)

3493665.jpg

Download in FLV format

Download in AVI format

source credit as labelled + daum

conversion and reup credit Home of the Angel/www.kim-taehee.com

frm: News Thread ---- posted by TY_KSW

Netizens selected Kim Tae-hee and JDG as ‘most wanted entertainers to have videophone conversations with’

200704100926105490qz4.jpg

[Newsen, 2007-04-10 09:24]

Welcomm advertising agency conducted survey on “which entertainer do you want to have videophone conversation with the most?” to 500 netizens aged 25 to 29, for 15 days from March 15th to 30th through online mail.

The survey results are:

1. Kim Tae-hee (25 %)

2. Jang Dong-gun (19.8 %)

3. Lee Hyo-ri (18.6 %)

4. Jeon Ji-hyun (12 %)

5. Rain (11 %)

Reported by Lee Jung-ah

Extracted from : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=127685

Translated by YoonEe for Jang-donggun.com

ooooo i think Sul Kyung Gyu is a really good actor. well yeah he isn't really HOTTHOTTHOTT but his acting gets to you.^^

ya suejinners i agree.

when i first heard abt this news frm beary yesterday, i was in school & trying to recall just who this guy is. when i finally recalled who he is hours later, to be honest, at that time i was like oh, oh.... not cause of the age gap but more so cause of the acting gap. i was more afraid of how TH would match up with him in terms of acting rather than how both would match physically since in reality there are in fact alot of mismatched married couples. but i felt WOW knowing TH is being paired with an actor who never disappoints in his roles, it's like the producers/director believe in her to cast her alongside him. i think TH is in very good hands with this upcoming movie. today i was thinking.... actually TH has already worked with alot of hotties. this way, her new lead actor will not pose a threat to KRW!

today i came across an article with the heading....

Director Han Ji Seung "I want to peel off Kim Tae Hee's goddess image."

He wants to peel off the goddess image that Kim Tae Hee has through the movie 'Quarrel' because according to him, people see only one side frm Tae Hee.

The director also said, "Please expect her natural appearance" and in association with the acting ability of Kim Tae Hee, he said, "It is a director's role to draw out good acting from a good actor".

frm: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...7771&type=1

i have been waiting for Tae Hee to find a director who could help her unleash her potential further, could director Han be the one? we'll just have to wait and see. with this, it's back to basics, and hopefully viewers will be able to focus more on her acting since she strives to be recognised as a good actress more than to be just a popular star. if she can attain both, better! Tae Hee is already a star in her own right and nothing can change that, so now is the time for her to further establish herself in her career as an actress. anyway, i posted up my longer thoughts on the article here if anyone is interested.

Guest istatowin

^ haha syah! regarding the "possible threat", its so funny coz reigne and I were discussing about it a while ago...and we both agreed that its safer that way too...plus KTH will be working with a veteran actor where she can learn a lot :D thanks for sharing ur insight to us...badly needed :lol:

nway, hows the paeksang poll for most popular is going? pls. give us some update too... :D cant understand the site u posted. huhu

syah, im slowly recovering from shock now :lol: thanks to you :D i think i love KTH more than i can imagine :lol:

ok, frm this article i think the 2007 Andre Kim Awards are coming up. sports star Kim Yeon Ah has been chosen as the winner of the Best Star Award. prizes will be awarded from 6:00PM this April 30, 2007 at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Seoul.

The Award is aimed at highlighting the achievements of Korean stars who contributed to heightening Korea’s status worldwide by performing well in areas of entertainment, culture, arts, movies, TV, and sports. (frm 2004 article here)

but i am just wondering frm the paragraph below, does it mean that Kim Tae Hee is going to be one of the winners this year or are they just listing out the names of those who have won before cause KTH had won the award in 2004? i hope it's the list of names for the entertainer winners this year. i see her brother's name and a couple of her past female & male costars.

올해에는 이영애, 이미연, 최지우, 김희선, 김태희, 송윤아, 이보영, 한예슬, 한은정, 성유리, 고아라, 우루슐라 메이스, 권상우, 박해일, 차인표, 김래원, 이준기, 조현재, 윤계상, 박용우, 신동욱, 정동진, 이완 등이 수상자 명단에 올랐다.

Here are the full namelist of entertainers mentioned in the above paragraph:

Lee Yeong Ae, Lee Mi Yeon, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hee Seon, Kim Tae Hee, Song Yun Ah, Lee Bo Yeong, Han Ye Seul, Han Eun Jeong, Seong Yu Ri, Go Ah Ra, Ursula Mayes, Kwon Sang Woo, Park Hae Il, Cha In Pyo, Kim Rae Won, Lee Jun Gi, Jo Hyeon Jae, Yun Gye Sang, Park Yong Woo, Shin Dong Wook, Jeong Dong Jin, Lee Wan

source http://sports.media.daum.net/nms/general/n...mp;newsid=29652

hopefully someone can help clarify the article, thanks.

regarding the "possible threat", its so funny coz reigne and I were discussing about it a while ago...and we both agreed that its safer that way too

have you ever had the thought that maybe KTH has already acted with the man around her age that she yearned to act with and so from then on, she's not that interested in acting with men around her age anymore? her last work was a movie with a man 7 years older, and now her next work is a movie with an even older man. the last man from her generation whom she acted with was you-know-who. frm the looks of it also, her management agency played a huge part in this.

hmm i sure sound like a childish dreamer/tryer talking.

nway, hows the paeksang poll for most popular is going?

after leading the pack for the past week, Kim Tae Hee is now at 2nd place, it looks like it will be a close fight between KTH and Ha Ji Won, so if that's gonna be the case, i hope they will give 2 awards out for Popularity :P

Movie section popularity vote - Female

Update as of 2007.04.11 04:30 hrs Korean time

1. Miracle on 1st Street - Ha Ji Won - 37.6%

2. The Restless - Kim Tae Hee - 36.3%

3. 200 Pounds Beauty - Kim Ah Joong - 7.7%

source http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

i think i love KTH more than i can imagine :lol:

yups, me too. but i can understand shock & disappointment in this case is inevitable. in future, for her choice of life partner (marriage), please let it not be a shocker! i hope beary's heartache has subsided after 2 days.... :mellow:

woah thanks for the update syah, it looks like a close race between the top two .. lol poor kim ah joong, i thought her chances would be alot higher, but it doesnt matter, i guess its an honor to even be nominated and its great for the fans to have a say in this category.

and this new director seems really assuring and confident in helping kim tae hee "release" her true potential .. lol i cant wait for this project, haha it looks like a breakthrough role for our angel.

Guest badhairday

Thanks Syah and suejinners for reassuring us about the actor. I'm pretty sure Tae Hee will learn many great things from Seol Kyeong Gu since he's one of the veteran actors. I'll definitely give this movie a chance because Tae Hee is in it.

Guest istatowin

ok, frm this article i think the 2007 Andre Kim Awards are coming up. sports star Kim Yeon Ah has been chosen as the winner of the Best Star Award. prizes will be awarded from 6:00PM this April 30, 2007 at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Seoul.

The Award is aimed at highlighting the achievements of Korean stars who contributed to heightening Korea’s status worldwide by performing well in areas of entertainment, culture, arts, movies, TV, and sports. (frm 2004 article here)

but i am just wondering frm the paragraph below, does it mean that Kim Tae Hee is going to be one of the winners this year or are they just listing out the names of those who have won before cause KTH had won the award in 2004? i hope it's the list of names for the entertainer winners this year. i see her brother's name and a couple of her past female & male costars.

올해에는 이영애, 이미연, 최지우, 김희선, 김태희, 송윤아, 이보영, 한예슬, 한은정, 성유리, 고아라, 우루슐라 메이스, 권상우, 박해일, 차인표, 김래원, 이준기, 조현재, 윤계상, 박용우, 신동욱, 정동진, 이완 등이 수상자 명단에 올랐다.

Here are the full namelist of entertainers mentioned in the above paragraph:

Lee Yeong Ae, Lee Mi Yeon, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Hee Seon, Kim Tae Hee, Song Yun Ah, Lee Bo Yeong, Han Ye Seul, Han Eun Jeong, Seong Yu Ri, Go Ah Ra, Ursula Mayes, Kwon Sang Woo, Park Hae Il, Cha In Pyo, Kim Rae Won, Lee Jun Gi, Jo Hyeon Jae, Yun Gye Sang, Park Yong Woo, Shin Dong Wook, Jeong Dong Jin, Lee Wan

source http://sports.media.daum.net/nms/general/n...mp;newsid=29652

hopefully someone can help clarify the article, thanks.

have you ever had the thought that maybe KTH has already acted with the man around her age that she yearned to act with and so from then on, she's not that interested in acting with men around her age anymore? her last work was a movie with a man 7 years older, and now her next work is a movie with an even older man. the last man from her generation whom she acted with was you-know-who. frm the looks of it also, her management agency played a huge part in this.

hmm i sure sound like a childish dreamer/tryer talking.

after leading the pack for the past week, Kim Tae Hee is now at 2nd place, it looks like it will be a close fight between KTH and Ha Ji Won, so if that's gonna be the case, i hope they will give 2 awards out for Popularity :P

Movie section popularity vote - Female

Update as of 2007.04.11 04:30 hrs Korean time

1. Miracle on 1st Street - Ha Ji Won - 37.6%

2. The Restless - Kim Tae Hee - 36.3%

3. 200 Pounds Beauty - Kim Ah Joong - 7.7%

source http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

yups, me too. but i can understand shock & disappointment in this case is inevitable. in future, for her choice of life partner (marriage), please let it not be a shocker! i hope beary's heartache has subsided after 2 days.... :mellow:

awww, HJW stole the top spot from her!!! just hope the final result will go our way :D (KTH and also RAE) :D you are full of theories 2 syah :lol:

AK should do something to make the dreamers/tryers happy :lol:

CYON Banana Phone :lol:

1176278289_11.jpg

1176278289_22.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_254188/200704/1176277754_12.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_254188/200704/1176277754_22.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_254188/200704/1176277754_r.jpg[/img

credit Fin.s + http://www.cyon.co.kr/images/event/banana/bottom.swf

hahahha! so cute!!! banana style eh? :D