Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest beary

thanks to Middy from KRW thread

they look so happy together :P

:w00t::D

another even more AMAZING P/Sed pic of Rae Won-Tae Hee Couple ~~

wOW~~ how she made it ~~ looks SO REAL ~~~ Rae Won's hand is on Tae Hee's shoulder ~~~ :w00t::wub:

dce0cde6.jpg

--------------

fr: daum

credit jenny ^O^~ of http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/

Guest beary

Various clips on LG Shine BLACK LABEL SERIES Promotion in China (April 03, 2007)

LG China Clip

lg070403.jpg

mms://61.135.145.41/lg070403.wmv
credit LG china + www.lovetaehee.com ---------------------------- Phoenix Clip phoenix.JPGWatch Online Click to Download credit www.kthlove.com ---------------------------- BTV clip xinsrc_5804040513465781364399.jpg
mms://media.xinhuanet.com/media/070405103515_wangshasha_xuan.wmv

source http://www.hq.xinhuanet.com/video/2007-04/...ent_9706322.htm

credit www.kthlove.com

Guest beary

*News Alert*

Good news, after such long wait, much anticipation, Tae Hee is finally doing a movie. As we expected, it's a romantic comedy this time. The title is 'Quarrel' and she is acting as the wife of a university professor. They are preparing for the movie right now and actual filming starts on 22nd April. The director is Han Ji Seung who also did SBS drama 'Alone in Love'.

Bad news, her co-actor is none of those we had hoped and wished. Her co-actor for this movie is Seol Kyeong-Gu 설경구 (39), 12 years her senior.

I am still in shocking state to do a full translation. I need some time to accept this fact, nothing wrong with this movie or actor or director. Just too far from what I expected, so it's just disappointment. it's like dreams shattered (once again).

20070409111417.522.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v16327079.html

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16326909.html

woah ... great news beary, im uber excited to see our tae hee finally in a romantic comedy lead XD .. too bad its another movie, haha lets hope the critics will be less harsh on our angel this time around, and the main lead .. urgh he seems pretty old, lets hope .. kim tae hee will be able to find some chemistry in this relationship and get the sparks flying XD .. woot .. haha cant wait for the new movie though <333 .. a little disappointed on the male lead, but theres not much else we can do, it seems like all my fav actresses are being paired up with much older guys nowadays.

Guest FORBIDDEN

:rolleyes: Hi... Oh gosh~~~~ I've seen the actor that will works with Tae Hee ... Wahhhh~~~ why they choose that guy?????? I don't know what was the movie?? but just only the Actor is not perfect and 12 years Tae Hee 's senior . :tears:

So I hope they will be exchange their Actor soon ... waHHH~~~ That's very bad news :wacko:

------------------

75hn5.jpg

77uy1.jpg

Guest LOVE*

Big tae hee fan here! I'm always captivated by how she holds her own beside all her yummy male counterparts. She's been paired with countless eyecandies ie. Hyun Bin, Won Bin, Kim Rae won, Daniel Henney etc., just to name a few! God, she always manages to stand out either way. She's gorgeous, charismatic and not to mention smart!

I saw her latest movie project posted by beary a few posts up; who is that guy? :blink: He looks.. ermm, old. A little disappointed at the pairing, honestly speaking.

Will come around here more often to see how this movie turns out. Thank you everyone for sharing pictures, translations and all the goodies!

--amber.

Guest tokio

Thanks Beary, im so happy that its a romantic comedy and the co-star seems like he would be good in it also. im just so excitited Tae Hee is doing a comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just its not with the person i hope it would be but that is ok. Ill just wait as the story of the plot might further develop

Guest istatowin
Guest istatowin

*News Alert*

Good news, after such long wait, much anticipation, Tae Hee is finally doing a movie. As we expected, it's a romantic comedy this time. The title is 'Quarrel' and she is acting as the wife of a university professor. They are preparing for the movie right now and actual filming starts on 22nd April. The director is Han Ji Seung who also did SBS drama 'Alone in Love'.

Bad news, her co-actor is none of those we had hoped and wished. Her co-actor for this movie is Seol Kyeong-Gu 설경구 (39), 12 years her senior.

I am still in shocking state to do a full translation. I need some time to accept this fact, nothing wrong with this movie or actor or director. Just too far from what I expected, so it's just disappointment. it's like dreams shattered (once again).

%7Boption%7D20070409111417.522.0.jpg

oh no!!! why??? *speechless and shocked*

Guest badhairday

*News Alert*

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200704/09/j...11417.522.0.jpg

Wow, I'm speechless. I have never heard of this guy "Seol Kyeong Gu" before, so I did a search on him and this is what I came up with....here is a link with other pictures....

Seol Kyeong Gu's pictures at Hancinema

He did a handful of movies but none that I've seen before. Anyway, i just seems like Tae Hee is too good for him.

Guest fivemagic

I am so happy for Kim Tae Hee finally deciding to do a comedy movie, but sadly, the lead guy is not so perfect for her. Gosh, he's like 12 years older than her. I was expected someone more of like WB or HB, but oh well, it's just a movie, so it's OK. It would be more worse if it's a long drama.

I haven't heard of him or the name 'Seol Kyeong Gu' before, or seen him in any other dramas or movies, but I do hope it's worth watching. Even if it's with this guy, at least we get to see more of our angel from heaven.

Thanks, badhairday, for the info on 'Seol Kyeong Gu's pictures at Hancinema'.

frm: News thread ---- posted by rubie

2007-04-09

Kim Tae Hee, to appear in 'Ssawoom (Quarrel)' as Seol Gyung Gu's wife

234_0.jpg

Kim Tae Hee who debuted on screen through 'Joongchun (Middle Heaven)' has finalized her appearance in the movie 'Ssawoom.'

Kim Tae Hee's agency Namoo Actors commented on the 9th, "The character was so lively and realistic that we decided to take the role as soon as we received the scenario."

This will be the first time Kim Tae Hee will be acting a married character. Her role is a glass artist who is the wife of a university professor played by Seol Gyung Gu. Also notable is her age difference with the 39 year old actor.

Kim Jong Do, CEO of Namoo Actors, says, "The role being of a married character was not a burden. I believed it to be a good opportunity for Kim Tae Hee to grow as an actress and didn't take long to come to a decision."

He also said, "'Joongchun' was also a piece where she learned a lot from, but the lackluster results actually brought out some regret of the fans. I hope her will to establish herself as an actress rather than a star is delivered."

The movie is by Director Han Ji Seung who also gathered praise for the drama series 'Alone in Love' in drawing the emotions of a divorced couple.

The movie will be about a couple reaching a period of lassitude that is not able to control their emotions and start hurting each other through quarreling, and start realizing the true meaning of love. A couple who does not choose to part displays the disappointment and hatred towards the other through the most simple way of communication, quarreling.

The movie is set to crank in at the end of this month, or the beginning of next.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=234

Anyway, i just seems like Tae Hee is too good for him.

i think most of us here are the younger crowd who are more into korean dramas than movies. so most would not have heard of Mr Seol Gyeong Gu (he's never acted in Korean dramas). i think as the goal is for her to grow as an actress, then it might just be the right move to pair up with SGG and steering cleer of eye candy pairings for the moment. she really wanna be known more as an actress but pple never take her seriously, so let's hope this movie would change that.

and anyway, although i am a KTH fan, i have to say i don't think she seems too good for him.

most probably movie fans may agree on the opposite case instead.

since KTH has selected this role, let's find out more abt the man tht plays her 'professor husband' in the upcoming movie.

anyway, erm noone has heard of the movies Public Enemy, Silmido, Voice Of Murderer? those are just some of the movies that star SGG as the lead. he may not be known to alot of us but he's quite known in the movie world.

here's his Complete filmography thus far:

Voice of Murderer (2007)

Cruel Winter Blues (2006)

Lost in Love (2006)

Another Public Enemy (2005)

Rikidozan (2004)

Silmido (2003)

Jail Breakers (2002)

Oasis (2002)

Public Enemy (2002)

I Wish I Had a Wife (2001)

The Legend of Ginkgo (2000)

Peppermint Candy (2000)

Rainbow Trout (1999)

The Bird That Stops in Air (1999)

Phantom the Submarine (1999)

Girls' Night Out (1998)

Love Story (1996)

A Petal (1996)

and a write-up from www.koreanfilm.org (which btw only has the huge movie stars listed under their Actors/Actresses)

sulkg2.jpg

Sol Kyung-gu (b. May 1, 1968) studied at Hanyang University Department of Film and Theater, and upon graduation appeared in numerous theatrical productions. In the mid-1990s he began taking on minor roles in feature films, but it was not until 1999 that he made his breakthrough with major roles in The Bird That Stops in the Air, Rainbow Trout, and above all else, Peppermint Candy. The critical acclaim and larger-than-expected popular appeal of this film instantly transformed Sol into one of the most respected young actors in Korea.

After the rather heavy-themed work of his early career, Sol then appeared in a mix of genre movies and more serious work. He starring in the romantic comedy I Wish I Had a Wife with Jeon Do-yeon in 2001, and then acted in a Japanese TV drama produced by NHK.

The year 2002 was huge for Sol, starring in three major films which effectively made him into one of the most popular actors in Korea. As a violent police detective in Public Enemy he won both local acting awards and many new fans as the film drew close to 3 million viewers. In August, he starred in Lee Chang-dong's highly acclaimed third film Oasis, which won the Best Director Award at the Venice Film Festival, and which won him yet more acting awards in Korea. Finally in November, he acted together with Cha Seung-won in the smash hit Jail Breakers by popular director Kim Sang-jin.

Sol continued his hot streak in 2003 when he starred in Silmido directed by Cinema Service founder Kang Woo-suk, which became the first Korean film in history to gross 10 million admissions. His next role was as the title character in Rikidozan, about the legendary ethnic Korean pro wrestler who became a national hero in Japan in the 1950s. Sol gained 20kg for the role and also delivered 95% of his lines in Japanese. Despite winning great praise for his performance, however, the film vastly underperformed on its local release.

In 2005, Sol starred in the sequel to Public Enemy, which ended up outgrossing the original, and also signed on to star in a melodramatic love story together with Song Yoon-ah (Lost in Love).

(note: after tht he went on to do Cruel Winter Blues in 2006 which didn't do tht well but received good reviews on the acting etc, and most recently, the hit February 2007 movie Voice of Murderer based on a true unsolved kidnapping case)

let's hope with the combi of the popular romantic comedy genre + the director + the cast (although an unlikely matched couple) + SGG's successful track record etc etc, this movie would be of a good quality and KTH can get as much working on it as she did for The Restless.

2007-04-09

234_0.jpg

yea you're right syah4brit, probably most of the KTH followers are young people like you..... for me it doesn't matter who's w/ KTH as movie tandem.... this will prove how versatile she is as an actress.... also, i've never seen any of SGG film/drama yet...maybe he's good in his craft....:)

Guest istatowin

2007-04-09

234_0.jpg

Kim Tae Hee who debuted on screen through 'Joongchun (Middle Heaven)' has finalized her appearance in the movie 'Ssawoom.'

Kim Tae Hee's agency Namoo Actors commented on the 9th, "The character was so lively and realistic that we decided to take the role as soon as we received the scenario."

This will be the first time Kim Tae Hee will be acting a married character. Her role is a glass artist who is the wife of a university professor played by Seol Gyung Gu. Also notable is her age difference with the 39 year old actor.

Kim Jong Do, CEO of Namoo Actors, says, "The role being of a married character was not a burden. I believed it to be a good opportunity for Kim Tae Hee to grow as an actress and didn't take long to come to a decision."

He also said, "'Joongchun' was also a piece where she learned a lot from, but the lackluster results actually brought out some regret of the fans. I hope her will to establish herself as an actress rather than a star is delivered."

The movie is by Director Han Ji Seung who also gathered praise for the drama series 'Alone in Love' in drawing the emotions of a divorced couple.

The movie will be about a couple reaching a period of lassitude that is not able to control their emotions and start hurting each other through quarreling, and start realizing the true meaning of love. A couple who does not choose to part displays the disappointment and hatred towards the other through the most simple way of communication, quarreling.

The movie is set to crank in at the end of this month, or the beginning of next.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=234

i think most of us here are the younger crowd who are more into korean dramas than movies. so most would not have heard of Mr Seol Gyeong Gu (he's never acted in Korean dramas). i think as the goal is for her to grow as an actress, then it might just be the right move to pair up with SGG and steering cleer of eye candy pairings for the moment. she really wanna be known more as an actress but pple never take her seriously, so let's hope this movie would change that.

and anyway, although i am a KTH fan, i have to say i don't think she seems too good for him.

most probably movie fans may agree on the opposite case instead.

since KTH has selected this role, let's find out more abt the man tht plays her 'professor husband' in the upcoming movie.

anyway, erm noone has heard of the movies Public Enemy, Silmido, Voice Of Murderer? those are just some of the movies that star SGG as the lead. he may not be known to alot of us but he's quite known in the movie world.

here's his Complete filmography thus far:

Voice of Murderer (2007)

Cruel Winter Blues (2006)

Lost in Love (2006)

Another Public Enemy (2005)

Rikidozan (2004)

Silmido (2003)

Jail Breakers (2002)

Oasis (2002)

Public Enemy (2002)

I Wish I Had a Wife (2001)

The Legend of Ginkgo (2000)

Peppermint Candy (2000)

Rainbow Trout (1999)

The Bird That Stops in Air (1999)

Phantom the Submarine (1999)

Girls' Night Out (1998)

Love Story (1996)

A Petal (1996)

and a write-up from www.koreanfilm.org (which btw only has the huge movie stars listed under their Actors/Actresses)

sulkg2.jpg

Sol Kyung-gu (b. May 1, 1968) studied at Hanyang University Department of Film and Theater, and upon graduation appeared in numerous theatrical productions. In the mid-1990s he began taking on minor roles in feature films, but it was not until 1999 that he made his breakthrough with major roles in The Bird That Stops in the Air, Rainbow Trout, and above all else, Peppermint Candy. The critical acclaim and larger-than-expected popular appeal of this film instantly transformed Sol into one of the most respected young actors in Korea.

After the rather heavy-themed work of his early career, Sol then appeared in a mix of genre movies and more serious work. He starring in the romantic comedy I Wish I Had a Wife with Jeon Do-yeon in 2001, and then acted in a Japanese TV drama produced by NHK.

The year 2002 was huge for Sol, starring in three major films which effectively made him into one of the most popular actors in Korea. As a violent police detective in Public Enemy he won both local acting awards and many new fans as the film drew close to 3 million viewers. In August, he starred in Lee Chang-dong's highly acclaimed third film Oasis, which won the Best Director Award at the Venice Film Festival, and which won him yet more acting awards in Korea. Finally in November, he acted together with Cha Seung-won in the smash hit Jail Breakers by popular director Kim Sang-jin.

Sol continued his hot streak in 2003 when he starred in Silmido directed by Cinema Service founder Kang Woo-suk, which became the first Korean film in history to gross 10 million admissions. His next role was as the title character in Rikidozan, about the legendary ethnic Korean pro wrestler who became a national hero in Japan in the 1950s. Sol gained 20kg for the role and also delivered 95% of his lines in Japanese. Despite winning great praise for his performance, however, the film vastly underperformed on its local release.

In 2005, Sol starred in the sequel to Public Enemy, which ended up outgrossing the original, and also signed on to star in a melodramatic love story together with Song Yoon-ah (Lost in Love).

(note: after tht he went on to do Cruel Winter Blues in 2006 which didn't do tht well but received good reviews on the acting etc, and most recently, the hit February 2007 movie Voice of Murderer based on a true unsolved kidnapping case)

let's hope with the combi of the popular romantic comedy genre + the director + the cast (although an unlikely matched couple) + SGG's successful track record etc etc, this movie would be of a good quality and KTH can get as much working on it as she did for The Restless.

thanks syah! (and also badhairday) well physically i dun think they are a gud match :( but then i trust KTHs decision and looking at SGGs "resume" i think i would give this movie a chance :D

Guest suejinners

ooooo i think Sul Kyung Gyu is a really good actor. well yeah he isn't really HOTTHOTTHOTT but his acting gets to you.^^

im happy KTH finally chose a project!

Guest LOVE*

So the movie is confirmed then! At first I wasn't very.. thrilled about the whole idea, seeing that the lead guy isn't our usual hottie, but then I berated myself for being so shallow and decided to give this movie a chance. The guy looks like he has major acting experience under his belt. Tae Hee unnie might be able to learn a thing or two from him.

Now I can't sit still, yay to this movie's success!

--amber.