Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

Were the Andre Kim fashion show done after filming LSIH? The way they hugged in that anim. gif seems like it was done after since it was more on the sweek side.

Guest FORBIDDEN

:rolleyes: Hello everyone ... i'm May .I didn't come to the board yesterday Sorry . Thanks for your PM .A lot of pic Tae hee and Rae won in the wedding fashion ... I love it . It seems to be difficult to contact with Fins & Flora but that's my dream . Maybe someone can help us [ Maybe :unsure: ]

well... I've a lot of wallpaper for u today aha~~~~ [ that's my job.right :blush: ]

-------------------

60ku0.jpg

64gt2.jpg

AND I LOVE THIS SCENCE IN LOVE STORY

26767657ez3.gif

....That's all i made it :rolleyes:

Guest fangweile

Thanks a lot for sharing those beautiful pix of our angel. Her birthday is about to happen so don't forget to prepare her a special gift. :rolleyes:

Guest istatowin

Were the Andre Kim fashion show done after filming LSIH? The way they hugged in that anim. gif seems like it was done after since it was more on the sweek side.

that one yes! :) but it was a repeat of their Qingdao fashion show (before LSIH) were they also hugged like that :)

:rolleyes: Hello everyone ... i'm May .I didn't come to the board yesterday Sorry . Thanks for your PM .A lot of pic Tae hee and Rae won in the wedding fashion ... I love it . It seems to be difficult to contact with Fins & Flora but that's my dream . Maybe someone can help us [ Maybe :unsure: ]

well... I've a lot of wallpaper for u today aha~~~~ [ that's my job.right :blush: ]

-------------------

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9648/60ku0.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9295/64gt2.jpg[/img

AND I LOVE THIS SCENCE IN LOVE STORY

%7Boption%7D26767657ez3.gif[/img

....That's all i made it :rolleyes:

wow fabulous artworks :) thanks a lot :D

Guest istatowin

Thanks a lot for sharing those beautiful pix of our angel. Her birthday is about to happen so don't forget to prepare her a special gift. :rolleyes:

haha! what is the best special gift? hmmm... :D

Guest istatowin

anigif - LSIH BTS :) - whos the better singer :lol:

th_wayback1.gif

wayback1.gif

TH after practising her part of the korean song...

RW: when ever im with you.... (you go first, go first :lol: )

TH: me again? (you're outsmarting me... :lol: )

Guest beary

if i am not wrong, this is from Gumiho times... istatowin, since you rewatch Gumiho recently, can you confirm?

40.jpg

credit dcinside

if i am not wrong, this is from Gumiho times... istatowin, since you rewatch Gumiho recently, can you confirm?

40.jpg

credit dcinside

lol ill confirm that its from gumiho, even though i havent finished it yet, the bg is totally the same bg of the muesum that she worked in the drama -_- i remember that atleast

i havent posted pics of our angel in a long time -__-

old scans

2z3qdj8.jpg

2rrki9g.jpg

2eksx2u.jpg

2cna3dc.jpg

2jct2cp.jpg

2lb28ft.jpg

ah well i just love how she looks in this cf :)

2prfmua.jpg

2rhyag3.jpg

40.jpg

credit dcinside

lol ill confirm that its from gumiho, even though i havent finished it yet, the bg is totally the same bg of the muesum that she worked in the drama -_- i remember that atleast

i havent posted pics of our angel in a long time -__-

old scans

2z3qdj8.jpg

2rrki9g.jpg

2eksx2u.jpg

2cna3dc.jpg

2jct2cp.jpg

2lb28ft.jpg

ah well i just love how she looks in this cf :)

2prfmua.jpg

2rhyag3.jpg

thanks to all for posting pics, clips, artworks, mvs, whatever posts you guys made in this ever growing Kim Tae Hee thread, wow quite a number of new faces too :D it's heartening to see more appreciating Tae Hee day by day.

ooh beary, i'm definitely not istatowin and i haven't rewatched any of Tae Hee's dramas recently but i can also double confirm tht pic is frm Gumiho times, other than the background Soy mentioned, i also remember tht blouse she wore :D

1173015793_KimTaeHee00026.jpg

credit dcinside

i think this pic is frm the same set as these pics below? i think it's a magazine photoshoot thingy in London back in May 2003.

i am wishing for her next project, she will have a different image/hairstyle etc different frm her look in her last few works and cfs. i think she will look fresh with a new hairstyle etc :lol: , i'm envisioning a more rugged look actually, shorter hair maybe like the one she's sporting in these pics i'm reposting.... :P

01goodtaeheenb3.jpg

02goodtaeheeij7.jpg

03goodtaehee2zswi3.jpg

04goodtaeheeff9.jpg

05goodtaeheeqg3.jpg

credit to http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

here's another one but i'm not too sure whether it's frm the same set as the above?

if the bus she's in is the London Bus, then it could be so but i'm not sure also.

e35a00fdfc8f88f55030576ab2.jpg

credit http://blog.goo.ne.jp/love-tae-hee

Guest istatowin

^hihi beary i think theres no need for a "third-ing" the motion :lol:

aww those scanned photos and pics are enough for me to last the day with a smile :D thanks! :)

so cute!!! :D

02goodtaeheeij7.jpg

love the emotional roller coaster in this scene :) ...

th_10-1.gifth_10-2.gif

more sweet love in LSIH- epi 10 :)

th_10-3.gifth_10-4t.gifth_10-5.gif

one in a million beauty :)

th_kth1.gif

one in a million beauty 2 :D

th_kth2.gif

Guest badhairday

Reposting old pictures of Tae Hee and her classmates. Just absolutely stunning and the prettiest in her class.

classmate1233nu.jpg