Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest badhairday

Forbidden,

Thanks so much for the effort that you put in to create the beautiful artworks and for providing the music of the hera CF.

Guest istatowin

old HERA article posted by krishen:

Kim Tae Hee, 1million netizens 'Totally captivated'

N2007022815115840001.jpg

CF Queen Kim Tae Hee has been named the "minute mind goddess" in the spring of this year.

Last year, the highest paid model in the country signed a 5 year model contract with Amore Pacific's Hera, Kim Tae Hee's Hera online CF screening exceeded 1 million visitors in 6 days.

Her fresh, intellectual, and sensual appearance, like in these photographs taken in Barcelona for a CF, has pulled on the public's (netizens) attention.

The internet site, (cinema.hera.co.kr), features an online CF of Kim Tae Hee that's about a minute and a half long. The impression of the website by online viewers is that it is similar "to that of a movie compilation."

Kim Tae Hee has presently been taking a rest after finishing her movie "Midair" and is scheduled to meet with fans. She is examining a few various new works.

Korean Article

-please advise accordingly-

Rough translation credit KTH-Home of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

^ million views in 6 days??? wow1.gif just WOW!!! :)

i hope for KTH and HERA in Prague to be successful too... :)

ahh wow thats alot -_- .. well then again shes tae hee .. anything is possible .. haha gorgeous cf = loads of viewers :) .. i know that i watched it mutiple times -_-

Guest istatowin

new MV!!!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LOVE STORY IN HARVARD - NO ME AMES

DOWNLOAD LINK - NO ME AMES MV

Compilation of "KILIG Moments" from MY MOST FAVORITE K-SERIES LOVE STORY IN HARVARD feat. No Me Ames by MArc Anthony and J-Lo.. Enjoy!!! :)

-------------------------

- 3gp version for your celphones :

No Te Ames - 3gp download link

cr: sis iori

ahh wow thats alot -_- .. well then again shes tae hee .. anything is possible .. haha gorgeous cf = loads of viewers :) .. i know that i watched it mutiple times -_-

me too!!! :lol:

%7Boption%7Dmosaic2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dmosaic3.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dmosaic1.jpg[/img

wow! thanks for the pic mozaic sis siori!!! :) i really like it esp. the 2nd and 3rd one :D *okay*

Guest istatowin

ahh the mosaics were uber cool :)

umm well now i want to watch LISH again -_- ..t hanks alot istatowin -_-

hahah soy! should i say sorry :(:D

Dear all, share with all LSIH's :rolleyes: Fan

%7Boption%7D5a1cafde3ab4b55bccbf1a2b.jpg[/img

By小絲 From RW Family

sis piggie thanks a lot for sharing!!! i love it! :)

Guest istatowin

sorry LQ :(

andrekimb.gif

heres the th version...

thandrekimb.gif

^ i love the way oppah hugged our angel :D ... and how KTHs hand graced RAE's shoulder :P:lol: