Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

she is so pretty <333333

hehehehe...

just passed by....

nut i hate it when she has to become a bad person in stirway to heaven..

she is too pretty to be that bad... lol

but i still like her tho...

i like her a lot in love story in harvard...

so pretty.. ^^

alo aq_dsini :) welcome to our angel thread! :)

------------

more LSIH fanarts from sis dayee :D

banner4.jpg

9th-2.jpg

and another KTH banner by dayee :D

kth8.jpg

Guest istatowin

more from showwallpaper... :)

006724.jpg

006716.jpg

i wonder what happened here.... :) any update ? :)

070319_ent_1.jpg

The movies “The Host” by director Bong Jun-ho and “The Restless” by director Cho Dong-oh have been invited to compete in the international category of the 2007 Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival, according to Pusan International Film Festival Senior Programmer Kim Ji-seok on March 18.

The Brussels Fantastic Film Festival will be held in Belgium April 5-17. Other Korean movies that have been invited to participate in the non-competition category include Lee Si-myung’s “Vampire Cop Ricky,” Cho Beom-jin’s “Aachi & Ssipak,” Ahn Byung-ki’s “Apartment” and Lim Ah-ron’s “Mug Travel.”

The festival is regarded as one of the world’s top-three fantastic film festivals along with Spain’s Sitges Film Festival and Portugal’s Oporto International Film Festival. Previous award winners of the festival from Korea include Kim Ki-deok’s movie “The Isle” and Chang Jun-hwan’s “Save the Green Planet.”

Credits:

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...5486_11858.html

Guest Jasmin

I found those pics on her namooactors site and wow she looks very elegant there and I would say her beauty is really unique.

f_07031914513m_0a1e801.jpg

f_07031914504m_e3a1c3d.jpg

elegant_taehee.jpg

elegant_taehee2.jpg

Sorry if they already posted.

cosmo_taehee.jpg

I'm so in love with her hairstyle in this pic :w00t:

Guest istatowin

^ agree! magnetic charm? allure? whatever it is...she definitely deserves a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...nth look :lol:

thanks for posting them jasmin! :)

Guest bbberries

Surprisingly i don't hate her in stairwaes to heaven..

I alwaes looked forward to the parts which she acted in... Really gorgeous....

Guest tokio

Hey everyone longtime no see, hahaha. hope all is well and i was wondering if anything new is happening with Tae Hee, missing her alot. Eager to see what she will do next!!

hey angels, have you guys seen hyun bin's new cf or whatever for that drink thing, he has this running scene in it, and it really looks like kim tae hee's running scene in the hera cf, coincidence, maybe ? .. fate seems more like it :)

woot .. im in like a tae-bin high again :)

Guest localpinoy

Hey everyone longtime no see, hahaha. hope all is well and i was wondering if anything new is happening with Tae Hee, missing her alot. Eager to see what she will do next!!

man i havent seen or heard from you in a while! no worries...ive been kind of missing in action also because of school.

im still trying hard to come to this thread as much as possible! any news yet on KTH's new roles or any talks about any films/dramas she might be doing in the near future?

and soy and tokio...are you guys going to update your fanfics? i havent got any message on a new chapter but im eager to see whats next!

:) i miss you all of you guys! (im talking about you istatowin, beary, and everyone else who keeps this thread alive and running!)

Guest istatowin

Surprisingly i don't hate her in stairwaes to heaven..

I alwaes looked forward to the parts which she acted in... Really gorgeous....

haha! im like that when i watched it :lol:

LG SV260 Screensaver

%7Boption%7Dsv260.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dsv260_2.jpg[/img

from cyon.co.kr

thanks jas! haha! i love both girls in ur siggy :D

Guest istatowin

alo tokio! we miss u! hows the school? :)

%7Boption%7Dhellhathfinal.jpg[/img

alo sis dayee! welcome aboard to our KTH ship :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hi ~ everybody I'm Kim tae hee 's fanclub and also new member in this room ,My name is MAY...nice to meet you all of Kim tae hee fanclub and I want to tell you once I'm "FORBIDDEN" of WWW.SHOWWALLPAPER.COM that you will see my WALLPAPER OF KIM TAE HEE in this room ... i make those wallpaper by PHOTOSHOP and I have a lot of her wallpaper to post

:blush:I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU EVERYBODY :blush:

hi! thanks for sharing those wonderful wallpapers of kim tae hee.

if you want to watch her new CF i uploaded it on YouTube and several of her older CF are uploaded there too. just look into it if you want too. (^____^)

Guest istatowin

hey angels, have you guys seen hyun bin's new cf or whatever for that drink thing, he has this running scene in it, and it really looks like kim tae hee's running scene in the hera cf, coincidence, maybe ? .. fate seems more like it :)

woot .. im in like a tae-bin high again :)

ahh im excited to see the CF too :D w/ those gorgeous faces! ahhh! :wub:

Hi ~ everybody I'm Kim tae hee 's fanclub and also new member in this room ,My name is MAY...nice to meet you all of Kim tae hee fanclub and I want to tell you once I'm "FORBIDDEN" of WWW.SHOWWALLPAPER.COM that you will see my WALLPAPER OF KIM TAE HEE in this room ... i make those wallpaper by PHOTOSHOP and I have a lot of her wallpaper to post

:blush:I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU EVERYBODY :blush:

waah! welcome here forbidden! its my pleasure to meetu ! u are very good, very talented in making banners :D

%7Boption%7DBDAY-TH.jpg[/img

so cute! :w00t: thanks sis :)

hi! thanks for sharing those wonderful wallpapers of kim tae hee.

if you want to watch her new CF i uploaded it on YouTube and several of her older CF are uploaded there too. just look into it if you want too. (^____^)

thanks cute kid! :)

im glad ur here already forbidden!!! pls dont get tired sharing us ur fanarts!!! :) thanks a lot!! :D