Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest iori_ocho

^ u seem inspired sis iori! :lol: come to think of it, what if we have 3 KTH? :lol:

^ sis beary she looks much younger in that last photo! :D thanks a lot!! :)

:wacko: :wacko:

the concept of that photo, it is the grown up triplets of hyun woo and soo in if ever their babies are all girls!!!

hahah!!

can't think of anything to say.. heheheh :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest badhairday

Does anybody know where these pix came from? I like her youthful look. She can pull off any clothes and looks.

kth1.jpg

kth3.jpg

cr: flora

Guest beary

I can not guarentee but the outfit looks like something she wore to the 2 year anniversary of Lee Eun Joo's death memorial.

you got sharp-eyes badhairday... went to take a closer look at the pictures and it's what she wore to the memorial service... just that she didnt put on the jacket in this picture.. thanks.. i will edit my previous post...

Does anybody know where these pix came from? I like her youthful look. She can pull off any clothes and looks.

%7Boption%7Dkth1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dkth3.jpg%7Boption%7D

cr: flora

these are pictures from the Flora 2nd anniversary party. Tae Hee actually played the piano at this party, I can't any video clips on it, anyone has it? love to hear her plays the piano...

I am pretty confused by the relationship between Fin.s and Flora actually. Tae Hee usually writes 'Fin.s and Flora' in her messages. Flora's webby is down till now and they are using Fin.s daum cafe at the moment. Flora has annual membership drive and they collect membership fee. You guys might not understand what I am trying to say, but nevermind i am equally confused too :lol: :lol:

Guest rainns_fan095B76325

hello everyone... like most of you, im a fan of KRW & KTH... :D

any news of them together... hehe...

they just look good together... i just finished watching LSIH and i can't help but fall in love with the two of them... :blush:

after my exams, im gonna watch LSIH again... ;)

Guest istatowin

hello everyone... like most of you, im a fan of KRW & KTH... :D

any news of them together... hehe...

they just look good together... i just finished watching LSIH and i can't help but fall in love with the two of them... :blush:

after my exams, im gonna watch LSIH again... ;)

ALO rainns_fan! :) another harvardian! :D ahh, falling in love with the LSIH couple is not a sin :lol:

welcome to our humble thread! :D

Guest beary

since badhairday posted the flora pictures... hope you don't mind me reposting the rest of the related pictures...

---------------------------

Flora 2nd Launch Anniversary Party

[April 17, 2005]

remember to remove img tag if you want to reply to this post

CAGDENGP.jpg

CAY74L85.jpg

CAYBOLA7.jpg

ST20050417_03.jpg

ST20050417_05.jpg

ST20050417_07.jpg

ST20050417_08.jpg

ST20050417_10.jpg

ST20050417_45.jpg

ST20050417_51.jpg

ST20050417_47.jpg

ST20050417_50.jpg

ST20050417_49.jpg

CAC1YJ0T.jpg

credit Flora

Guest beary

Flora 2nd Launch Anniversary Party (Continued)

[April 17, 2005]

remember to remove img tag if you want to reply to this post

ST20050417_09.jpg

ST20050417_11.jpg

ST20050417_12.jpg

ST20050417_13.jpg

ST20050417_14.jpg

ST20050417_27.jpg

ST20050417_28.jpg

ST20050417_29.jpg

ST20050417_30.jpg

ST20050417_31.jpg

ST20050417_32.jpg

ST20050417_33.jpg

ST20050417_37.jpg

ST20050417_15_.jpg

ST20050417_16.jpg

ST20050417_17.jpg

ST20050417_18.jpg

ST20050417_19.jpg

ST20050417_20.jpg

ST20050417_21.jpg

ST20050417_23.jpg

ST20050417_24.jpg

ST20050417_25.jpg

ST20050417_26.jpg

credit Flora

The fans who attended were so fortunate. They played games with her, listen to her playing the piano, and able to hear her singing. It's good to be staying in Seoul huh... ^_^ envious....

She performed Chopin's Nocturne on the piano and sang her all time favourite, Fin.K.L's 'My Boyfriend'. Can someone tell me what she can't handle?

I couldn't find any clips on her performance during this event...

Here are the links to the original piece by the original performer..

pls note that these are not perform by Tae Hee herself

Listen to Chopin - Nocturne

Listen to Fin.K.L - My Boyfriend

mms://211.176.63.195/0/HIGH_MP3/030/30443.mp3

Guest istatowin

^sis beary shes not an ANGEL for nothing!!! :lol: she can play a chopin!!! :w00t:

primera clase!!! :) and she looks great wearing polka dots :lol: urgh! what a downer for me :lol:

Guest alaine

WOW! Tae Hee can play the piano..really talented artist..

So is this another KTH-KRW "In Common"..both can play the piano?

I saw a pic of Rae Won playing the piano...i think it was inside a chapel.

KTH-KRW forever! :) :)

Guest rainns_fan095B76325

ALO rainns_fan! :) another harvardian! :D ahh, falling in love with the LSIH couple is not a sin :lol:

welcome to our humble thread! :D

thanks for the warm welcome... :D

definitely not a sin to fall for their tandem in LSIH :lol:

i hope they have another drama/ movie/ cf/ or whatever... :lol:

ahhhh the APRIL 17th pictures of kim tae hee are so so so so pretty! gosh she's pretty! her smile is so genuine and sincere! not like her stairway to heaven days when she had those evil looks. im glad i got to see her act with nice roles!

just see her name in news. actually, it's a survey result. pls don't mind me posting it here :sweatingbullets:

Women Like Different Faces at Different Ages

Mar 16,2007 09:28 KST

The kind of face women like differs with age, a poll suggests. Cosmetics maker Amorepacific surveyed 1,800 women between the ages of 19 to 55 and found that women in their 20s liked the look of Jeon Ji-hyun and Han Ga-in best. Han and Kim Tae-hee were selected by those in their 30s, and Kim Hee-ae and Goh Hyun-jeong by those in their 40s. Women in their 50s liked Kim Hee-ae and Lee Young-ae's faces most

200703160016_01.jpg

From left, Jeon Ji-hyun, Han Ga-in, Kim Tae-hee, Goh Hyun-jeong, Kim Hee-ae and Lee Young-ae.

"There is a tendency for women in their 20s and 30s to prefer large and clear-cut features, while women in their 40s and 50s like a comfortable impression and classical face shape the most,” an official with the company said. Respondents put a lot of emphasis on the overall balance and harmony of the face (42 percent). Other priorities were clear-cut features (30 percent), color and smoothness of skin (17 percent), facial shape (8 percent) and size (3 percent).

<--- Last paragraph stripped -->

source http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0703160016.html

Guest istatowin

just see her name in news. actually, it's a survey result. pls don't mind me posting it here :sweatingbullets:

Women Like Different Faces at Different Ages

The kind of face women like differs with age, a poll suggests. Cosmetics maker Amorepacific surveyed 1,800 women between the ages of 19 to 55 and found that women in their 20s liked the look of Jeon Ji-hyun and Han Ga-in best. Han and Kim Tae-hee were selected by those in their 30s, and Kim Hee-ae and Goh Hyun-jeong by those in their 40s. Women in their 50s liked Kim Hee-ae and Lee Young-ae's faces most

http://english.chosun.com/media/photo/news...03160016_01.jpg

From left, Jeon Ji-hyun, Han Ga-in, Kim Tae-hee, Goh Hyun-jeong, Kim Hee-ae and Lee Young-ae.

"There is a tendency for women in their 20s and 30s to prefer large and clear-cut features, while women in their 40s and 50s like a comfortable impression and classical face shape the most,” an official with the company said. Respondents put a lot of emphasis on the overall balance and harmony of the face (42 percent). Other priorities were clear-cut features (30 percent), color and smoothness of skin (17 percent), facial shape (8 percent) and size (3 percent).

<--- Last paragraph stripped -->

source http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0703160016.html

thanks oh-o for posting! :D and welcome here! :)

alo pupy star! sometimes im experiencing problems opening HOME too...just try again :D