Nancyzak

Guest reigne80

cant stop making fanarts for the sweetest couple! :lol:

CYON1.jpg

===================================================================

here's another version! with kth on the left side! :lol:

CYON2.jpg

Guest reigne80

thanks a lot for the download link sis istatowin! a must have mv copy for all of us esp. the TRYers! hahahahaha

Guest istatowin

Hyangjang March 2007 Vol. 461

:D

oh my!!! that scanned photos! she looks so divine!!! :w00t: waaaaaaaah!

esp. here:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.eggdisk.com/files/285617_teg9y/kimtaehee-kimtaehee-02.jpg' alt='kimtaehee-kimtaehee-02.jpg'>

:D

Guest istatowin

^

sis beary is that an old photo?

heartfelt ditto from chiachia

alo chiachia! we are lazy. arent we? :lol:

Guest starsangel

Is there any Kim Tae Hee websites that is english? and is not a forum. i found lots of hers but its normally forum and im trying to find more avatar and banners of her.

1 min clip focusing on only Tae Hee at Lee Eun Joo's memorial service,

you can watch it HERE.

syah3av8.jpg

(clip source: nocutnews tv)

i encoded the clip to wmv for whomever wants to keep it. enjoy.

Right click & Save as to Download (credit www.kim-taehee.com for encoding)

Hyun Bin, Kim Tae Hee China CYON CF model... Conquering Mainland

Both signed a 1-yr exclusive contract with CYON for the china market.

They were doing Print Ad shooting on the 5th.

source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5367&type=1

congrats to Soy cause she got one of her wishes realised :)

the Tae-Bin banners she used to have did wonders after all :w00t:

so to all who wish to see Tae Hee work with other actors, keep wishing cause it might just come true.

so keep making artworks of your favorite couple! (go Tae Hee-Rae Won fans! even though we are already flooding the thread.)

Hyeon Bin-Kim Tae Hee, China CYON CF models...Mainland capture

Journalist Kim Su Jin | 03/06 10:49

indexlinkimagephpno2007dd5.jpg

Hyeon Bin(left) and Kim Tae Hee ⓒMoneytoday Star news

Top stars HYEON BIN and KIM TAE HEE will appear in the conquest of Mainland China.

The two signed a one year exclusive model contract with LG Electronics Cyon that was released to the public in China recently. The print advertisement was shot on the 5th of this month and the CF is scheduled to be filmed next. The China market is to be captured completely.

The models for the Cyon CF released to the public domestically are Kim Tae Hee and Kang Dong Won. Though this year Hyeon Bin was excluded as a Cyon model domestically, the parties concerned explained that he had obtained a hot reaction in China, thus he accomplished the contract this time.

With this, the model selection of HYEON BIN came by chance as he is due to have a large-scale promotion in China in April.

An official said on the sixth, "Hyeon Bin will be active as the model of Cyon only in China. Hyeon Bin's popularity in China is higher than we had thought."

Successively, the official clarified, saying that, "After MBC drama 'MY NAME IS KIM SAM-SOON' ended broadcasting, he followed it up with KBS 2TV drama 'The Snow Queen' and a lot of China fans are secured."

On the other hand, HYEON BIN improved the favorable impressions of fans by his frankness in confessing his association with newcomer talent Hwang Ji Hyeon recently in a dignified manner.

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time public entertainments news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...5367&type=1

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

DUNNO IF somebody posted this before, il post it nway :D :

if anyone wants to download this clip, this is the MV by Namoo Actors which is on the KTH page on their site.

you can get the download link at http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?show...t&p=5350427 under the post heading NAMOO ACTORS Kim Tae Hee compilation MV.

THat's awesome. HB and TH, even though he is already dating someone. What about KDW and TE, I thought they are making ads right now??

HB will only be doing Cyon China ads with TH whereas KDW & TH will be doing the Cyon Korea ads.

so we get double the dose of TH for the year, with 2 good looking men :D well, lucky HB & KDW and us too!

anyway, just sharing this pic frm the 11th PIFF 'The Restless' Night event on October 14, 2006.

i don't think it's posted before? :unsure:

i never noticed that actress So Yi Hyeon was helping Tae Hee wipe her perspirations at the back until this pic :P

kinda makes Tae Hee look more like the younger one out of the 2 haha. well, who wouldn't wanna pamper Tae Hee? :lol:

syahmi2.jpg

Source: sports.donga.com

Guest istatowin

oh! thanks syah for the link! il DL it later :D

alo starsangel! none that i know of! :( they said the old one is under renovation! but years passed already :lol:

Guest bern28

sis myrtle!!! i am really missing you guys here in soompi and of course PEX!!! OH my!!! I almost forgot that I share the same month of birth with KTH and KRW!!! hehe...we are really romantic!!! :blush:

Guest istatowin

^ waaaaaaah! really sis sophie? wow! :D we all share the same birth month :lol:

wonder why u havent visited us for a while now@pex :D

Guest bern28

^ waaaaaaah! really sis sophie? wow! :D we all share the same birth month :lol:

wonder why u havent visited us for a while now@pex :D

really huh!!! so you're a piscean too?!!! :blush:

im so sorry for not visiting the site for a long time! im really busy this past few weeks plus our PC still have some sort of problems although it's kinda fixed! errr dont get me wrong! i still love our KIM couple!!! i saw KTH's whole CF at last!!! it was really great!!! i love her!! plus her new CF with oppa kang dong won!!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

yey!!!! PS!!!! :w00t:

KTH rules!

Guest istatowin

really huh!!! so you're a piscean too?!!! :blush:

im so sorry for not visiting the site for a long time! im really busy this past few weeks plus our PC still have some sort of problems although it's kinda fixed! errr dont get me wrong! i still love our KIM couple!!! i saw KTH's whole CF at last!!! it was really great!!! i love her!! plus her new CF with oppa kang dong won!!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

yey!!!! PS!!!! :w00t:

KTH rules!

nope aries! :D congrats u own the page! :D

yeah i like KTH with KDW too :wub: though nothing beats my LSIH couple :lol: