Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

does anyone of you have an idea of this video?

i just watch it through youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4TzYt1CloI

sikenhut, Tae Hee starred in this music video for Park Yong Ha's Kajimaseyo (Don't Go Away).

It's a sad but lovely MV. If you are keen to keep the video, you can find the downloadable link here... you are required to register as a member to access it...

and you can find the NG clip at the same link as well....

Guest istatowin

i am sure you angels going to love me for this...

The 100 secs HERA CF is out.... :w00t::wub: i am trying so hard to catch my breath while watching the CF... so angels, grab a hold of yourself ok? :P

kth-hera.jpg

MPG Format

DL Link 1

DL Link 2

AVI Format

DL Link 3

DL Link 4

WMV Format

DL Link 5

DL Link 6

credit Fin.s

oh my sis beary!!! im running out of breath!!! definitely my MOST FAVORITE KTH CF now... I think Hera did an excellent job with that CF and so our ANGEL!!!

dunno how to describe her anymore! no good adjectives can fit KTH classic charm :)

omg i cant wait, yess!! Happy happy!! thanks so much!!

OMG, what a goregous commercial. couldnt take your eyes off of her. So beautiful and seducting.

Bravo Hera, they will definitely be getting alot more customers into buying the new makeup lipstick

Guest ice_cryst

i am sure you angels going to love me for this...

The 100 secs HERA CF is out.... :w00t::wub: i am trying so hard to catch my breath while watching the CF... so angels, grab a hold of yourself ok? :P

kth-hera.jpg

MPG Format

DL Link 1

DL Link 2

AVI Format

DL Link 3

DL Link 4

WMV Format

DL Link 5

DL Link 6

credit Fin.s

halu guyz!!! been out for a while and theres so many bps. am not done yet reading them, but the new HERA CF was OMG!

very exquisite! :w00t:

Tae Hee was so GORGEOUS!

Guest istatowin

tokio, the HERA CF reminds me of the atmospeher u created in ur fanfic! :)

alo again sis lore!!! ur right! very exquisite! :) my most fave CF! argh!!!

congrats to KTH and HERA!!! Done in perfect taste!!! :)

i am loss for words after watching the new HERA CF.... :w00t:

so just fill in the blank... Tae Hee looks _______ ;)

Screencaps of the HERA CF

alot of pics, so do remove the img tags if you wanna quote this message.... :)

11715298321.jpg

11715298322.jpg

11715298323.jpg

11715298324.jpg

11715298325.jpg

11715298326.jpg

11715298327.jpg

11715298328.jpg

11715298329.jpg

11715298330.jpg

11715298331.jpg

11715298332.jpg

11715298333.jpg

11715298334.jpg

11715298335.jpg

11715298336.jpg

11715298337.jpg

11715298338.jpg

11715298339.jpg

11715298400.jpg

11715298401.jpg

credit Fin.s

So gorgeous!!! thanks Beary, im keeping these screencaps!!!

istatowin? really hhehehe, i want to use the Hera and try to make a promo for my fic. heheh

ASDASOIPDJAS0DOIJASD0OIASD .. that ad is just leaving me breathless .. thanks so much beary .. im still wowed ! .. what an awesome ad by Hera, although its a little different than what we pictured, its so flawless .. well Tae hee is flawless .

LOL it looks like beary is back on the TRYer train. lol i love that scene too, acutally i basically loved all their scenes together in LSIH, however my favorite ones were in his dorm or whatever in harvard and of course the bathroom scenes.

Guest istatowin

So gorgeous!!! thanks Beary, im keeping these screencaps!!!

istatowin? really hhehehe, i want to use the Hera and try to make a promo for my fic. heheh

ahhh awesome idea :)

beary! i hardly survive after watching Hera CF but u keep on firing wild shots :lol:

LOL it looks like beary is back on the TRYer train. lol i love that scene too, acutally i basically loved all their scenes together in LSIH, however my favorite ones were in his dorm or whatever in harvard and of course the bathroom scenes.

I am just keeping my dreams alive... :P you just can't deny that they look good together :lol:

ahhh awesome idea :)

beary! i hardly survive after watching Hera CF but u keep on firing wild shots :lol:

istatowin i'm glad that you are surviving... I can't help it but to go back and watch the HERA CF again :P ... i think it's going to be my most fave Tae Hee CF for now too :lol:

can she stop being so beautiful for just 1 min?

kth-good_taehee.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

lol .. beary, i do agree kim rae won and kim tae hee, have the chemistry and the matching features.

oh and i know what you mean, ive watched the cf at least 6 times. its such a great cf, and she looks absolutely stunning in it. its a great cf, but i still like the cyon cfs with her and hyun bin more. lol

and kim tae hee has a really nice profile., ive just noticed that. dang .. why does she have to be so beautiful, she needs to save some beauty for the rest of the world ><

Guest istatowin

what i love most about this CF is that it showcased KTH magnetic personality with her every movement that u kept following her - sliding down the curtain (?), running in the alley, hiding and appearing with a more revealing outfit, gracefully doing a catwalk, and her passionately playing the piano...

it just feels great to watch her do that!!! :lol: i hope they release a sequel :P:lol:

Guest istatowin

ASDASOIPDJAS0DOIJASD0OIASD .. that ad is just leaving me breathless .. thanks so much beary .. im still wowed ! .. what an awesome ad by Hera, although its a little different than what we pictured, its so flawless .. well Tae hee is flawless .

hahaha soy! i bet the new HERA CF will take SK by storm :lol:

i mean look at her...

11715298329.jpg

:w00t: :w00t:

been playing it more than 20x now :lol: