Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest bas_nexus

http://www.kim-taehee.com can anybody access this site? im having trouble loading the page

i just finished LOVE STORY IN HARVARD, words cant even begin to describe what i am feeling right now, gosh!!! i wish ive watched it earlier, it was perfectly written, all the scenes were well acted and executed. i wish i could forget the story so that i get to watch it over again and relive the magic of the story, i just love KIM TAE HEE!!!

Guest fivemagic

syah,

I have tried watching Heungbu again, but this time it froze on me a little at the beginning of episode 1, and then it totally froze as I was watching the next scene where this lady was matching some earrings in her room one by one. I kept on clicking my mouse to play every single time, and also the scene where the mother and daughter were in the car passing by, and saw the father (I'm guessing this, since it's not in english subtitle) and this lady were about to get in the car. The mother told the driver to stop the car, and she got out to chase the father, but the father and this lady drove off. Then the mother ran after them........

Note: I had to click every time when my screen frozes. Is there any way we can have this same episode downloaded? I really, really want to see this.

soy,

I have seen those pics that you posted with KTH dressed in red blouse and a black skirt.........she's totally beautiful and sexy indeed. I love the way she poses and her smiles just makes her even more beautiful than ever.

Guest istatowin

http://www.kim-taehee.com can anybody access this site? im having trouble loading the page

i just finished LOVE STORY IN HARVARD, words cant even begin to describe what i am feeling right now, gosh!!! i wish ive watched it earlier, it was perfectly written, all the scenes were well acted and executed. i wish i could forget the story so that i get to watch it over again and relive the magic of the story, i just love KIM TAE HEE!!!

welcome to HARVARD LAV SCHOOL, BAS!!! :lol:

im glad you love the sereies too! :D

Guest localpinoy

has anybody know when the cf is going to be played?

also...i wonder whats the deal with namoo actor company now. hopefully things get fixed soon so we know when shell be doing her new drama. is she going to the united states to take english lessons again? i heard something about that...but i thought it was for the drama that was later confirmed she wasn't going to be in.

hmm...questions questions :blink:

this will be a LONG post so remember not to quote it if you wanna reply.

take note we are talking about an OLD Tae Hee drama.

fivemagic, i watched the whole of Heungbu episode 1 again and I had the same problem as you and beary too. the clip does freeze a couple of times but the audio is perfectly fine and runs as usual after that. the only time it really froze for me for long is when Tae Hee's father just received a phone call and something that the caller told him had made him angry. during that part i had to forward the clip myself before it continued as usual. the Korean fan (iamkyg) who posted the link up has taken it down but like what beary said, i believe he/she must have discovered the glitch and is trying to rectify the problem. i'm sure he/she will start posting links to the episodes again when he/she has solved the problem since he/she still has Heungbu as a folder on his/her blog as beary had pointed out. i was too excited to share the link with you all that i didn't check out the clip fully before posting it, my bad :sweatingbullets: if new links are up again, i'm sure one of us will post it here :)

i noticed in ep 1 there's one short part of Tae Hee lying down on the floor in her room touching up a fashion design work, i was wondering whether she did it herself hehe since she was studying clothes/fashion etc in uni when she did the drama.

19910744mr3.jpg

but anyway, i wonder whether you have seen the Heungbu MV of Tae Hee & YJH made by her fanclub?

i just uploaded it to youtube for all to view. :) i really like the song and the MV though it made me wanna cry haha.

untitled2me8.jpg

i just feel i shd maybe repost more info abt Heungbu in case anyone wants to know more abt it now.

i had included the caps of some of the cast taken frm the 1st episode just for all to have a better idea who is playing who.

608-36_20031022083718.jpg

library15_title.gif

Production company: Kim Jong Hak Production

Scripted by: Choi Yun-jeong

Directed by: Ahn Pan-seok

Period of Broadcasting: October 27, 2003 ~ April 23, 2004

Official Homepage: http://wizard.sbs.co.kr/template/wzdtv/wzd...8&menuId=10

library15_img.gif

heunbu_sub_139.jpg

1. Purpose of Production

Don't covet another's possessions

We are living in the world where a thought of "My property is my property and your property is also my property" is spread. It is a society where it is acknowledged as an ability to take another's possessions and make them mine.

Thief is not just a person who breaks a law. Thief can be anyone who covets to get possessions without efforts. This drama has a purpose to show the process of giving rightful effort to achieve one's property, rather than simply taking another's possessions.

Life of sharing and giving

Life is not meant to live alone. Life has its meaning when we get along with parents, brothers and neighbors. However, most people have lost the concept of "living together". All they can think of is how they can be well-off and ahead of others. Such self-centered idea has been taken for granted in current reality.

This drama will deliver the message to the audience about the joy of life which is to share and give to the others with reviving the thought of living together.

Hilarious and warm home drama

Life contains the opposite expressions of laughing and crying. The grief is created when we misunderstand and fight each other, but when the trouble is over, happiness takes its place instead. Although we spend most of our times with family, it conveys both near and far conception in modern days. This drama delivers the message of lost love of family with nine times of tears and ten times of humor.

2. Story Line

Chun-bo has always been quick to helping friends in need and never coveting another's possessions. Working hard for his entire life, he finally buys a small house but immediately meets a crisis of losing it because of the evil scheme of the niece of Jang Su-chang, who has been working more than ten years in the same clothing company. Chun-bo tries telling it to Jang Su-chang but not knowing the situation, Su-chang asks Chun-bo to take his new house for mortgage due to his immediate financial crisis. Just like that, Chun-bo loses the house that he worked so hard to get for all his life.

Chun-bo's family is about to be pushed off to the street. Chun-bo's wife, being desperate, tries to search for Man-bo for help.

Man-bo is the older brother of Chun-bo and has been out of reach for 30 years. He has earned his wealth by taking all of the parents' wealth and illegal speculations. He is a very greedy and stingy man. Man-bo would not let Chun-bo's family live in his house, but after several happenings, two completely different families start sharing the same house together.

Man-bo's wife has Chun-bo's wife at her beck and call like a maid. Their daughters, Sujin and Miri had been close friends in school, now realizing that they are cousins. All kinds of conflicts start within the house...

3. Casting (in random order)

Broadcasting Company: SBS

Period of Broadcasting: October 27, 2003 ~ April 23, 2004

Scripted by: Choi Yun-jeong

Directed by: Ahn Pan-seok

Broadcasted Hours: Monday - Friday night, 09:20~09:55 pm

Casting: Yeon Jeong-hun, Kim Tae-hee, Lee Dong-geon, Kim Ji-hoon, Cho Yeo-jeong, etc.

Role: Park Man-bo (Tae Hee's uncle) / Starring: Lee Sun-jae

10867130ni1.jpg

Expert in land speculation. After taking all his parents' wealth, he became an overnight billionaire by speculation. He keeps increasing his wealth by unjust methods. He has the stingy and greedy character, but his ability to talk makes him socially active somewhat as a playboy. He likes his daughter very much but is quite unsatisfied with his son, Yeong-gu for several reasons.

Role: Kim Sun-ja (Tae Hee's uncle's wife) / Starring: Kim Yong-lim

11491523vo2.jpg

She is a very greedy and competitive person. She is a natural born liar and can't accept losing to anyone. She pushes her husband, Man-bo to establish a luxurious company for their only daughter, Miri's marriage. She is a double-faced person, often flattering to gain other's attention, but changes herself when she turns away. She feels ill at ease that her only son is actually a son of her husband's younger brother, Chun-bo. She raised Yeong-gu by maltreatment and opposes strongly to his will to marry a girl who is poor and an orphan. She is a very close friend from college with Lee Yeong-ju, the mother of Hyeon-tae who is about to get married with Miri.

Role: Jang Su-chang (Tae Hee's future father-in-law) / Starring: Jeong Han-yong

heungbu_jhy.JPG

An owner of the clothing company. He is a macho man type with loud voice. On the other hand, he is a righteous businessman who worked very hard to come this far. He loves his wife very much.

Role: Lee Yeong-ju (Tae Hee's future mother-in-law) / Starring: Seonu Eun-suk

13530424ha8.jpg

Very feminine and sophisticated. She loves her husband but often fights with him. She finds out that her son Hyeon-tae is dating with Sujin, the daughter of her company's employee. She actively interferes in their relationship, creating conflict. She prefers and supports Miri, the daughter of her college friend, as her daughter-in-law.

Role: Park Miri (Tae Hee's friend & cousin & love rival) / Starring: Im Ji-eun

20669771xu0.jpg

Resembling her parents, she has the talkative, impudent and selfish character. She went to college together with Sujin and Cha Dae-su for fashion major. She hates working and prefers spending time in a beauty salon and fancy restaurants without a specific job. She likes Jang Hyeon-tae and tries hard to capture his heart. But when she finds out that his mind is headed to her friend and cousin, Sujin, she tries all methods not to lose him to Sujin. Additionally, her mother is there for her to help.

Role: Park Yeong-gu (known as Tae Hee's cousin at first but in actual fact, later revealed that he's her younger brother) / Starring: Kim Ji-hoon

95699275pd2.jpg

A bum yet having enough money to spend. After giving birth to Miri, Sun-ja becomes sterile and Yeong-gu is the son that Man-bo took from Chun-bo for justification of succeeding the family; Only Man-bo, Chun-bo and Sun-ja know about this fact. Yeong-gu does not know about the secret to his birth until he faces his marriage, but even after the truth is revealed, he shows his uprightness by being dutiful to both parents. He had been a great distress to the family, defying his mean father (Man-bo), mother (Sun-ja) and sister (Miri). However, he is naturally a righteous person with a kind heart. He appears strong but is weak inside. He desperately wants to get married with Danbi, a decent girl from poor family background.

Role: Park Chun-bo (Tae Hee's father) / Starring: Jang Yong

93654415ew7.jpg

Graduating from elementary school is the only academic background of Chun-bo. Although he is not very educated, he is a hard working commoner who excellently raised three children with integrity and faithfulness. He is the early member and present director of Jang Su-chang's clothing company. He loses the small house that he worked hard to achieve for the first time in his life because he lets his close friend take it for mortgage. He is healthy both mentally and physically. He continues a good and faithful relationship with his wife and children.

Role: Oh Jeom-sun (Tae Hee's mother) / Starring: Park Won-suk

86863238kf4.jpg

The woman who did not keep away from difficulties and supported her husband for her entire life. When her husband, Chun-bo loses the house by mistake, she chooses to keep supporting her husband although she was also disappointed and down. She looks quite simple and rustic. She does not know that Yeong-gu, the son of Man-bo, is indeed her real son. She believes what she heard is true: that her last son was dead right after she gave birth. She feels strange by the affection that she has on Yeong-gu and she supports the love relationship between him and Danbi. The only discontent that she has is the difference of opinion with Jeong So-yeong, her daughter in law, who doesn't talk much and is very obsessive with money. So-yeong keeps postponing to have a child and the conflict between them gets serious later on.

Role: Jang Hyeon-tae (Tae Hee's love interest) / Starring: Yeon Jeong-hoon

53746218op9.jpg

After graduating college with a business administration degree, he takes a brand named Oljean from his father's clothing company and prepares for the renewal. He falls in love with Sujin whom he scouted as a designer, and starts to dream for the happy family. However, Miri gets in the middle of them and jeopardizes the relationship. He later chooses to get engaged with Miri when his father's company gets into serious financial crisis.

Role: Park Jang-gu (Tae Hee's eldest brother) / Starring: Cho Sang-gi

17930938py7.jpg

A common son who works at Jang Su-chang's clothing company with his father. He is a quiet and faithful person, having a hobby of listening to old pop songs. He is henpecked by his wife. He has a personal reason of giving up studying in college because he had to support his younger siblings as the first son in the family. He ran into business early in his age and kept working hard. Although he has his regret of not finishing school, he does not show it to his family.

Role: Jeong So-yeong (Tae Hee's sister in law) / Starring: Hong Chung-min

59188152go3.jpg

Born and raised in a poor family, she got married with Jang-gu when she was a bank clerk. She is a tough and prudent housewife who can do anything to save money. She controls her husband, often boldly stands up against her mother-in-law and supports Man-bo's wife who is extremely rich. Despite her such strong and stubborn character, she is naturally a kind person. She wants to get educated if she has a chance because she had never been to college. She makes a great contribution by convincing Chun-bo's family that they have to live in Man-bo's house to save even a penny and start over everything once again. She presently works a part time job for lunchtime only at a restaurant.

Role: Park Sang-gu (Tae Hee's elder brother) / Starring: Lee Dong-geon

23959776lh5.jpg

An interior design architect. He dreams to be a player but although he has a lot of girls around, he always fails to get the girl at the crucial moment. He likes his college alumnus, Gang Hae-ra, who is now an outgoing businesswoman. He proposes a new style, "Limited contract of living together", which is for the couple to enjoy everything they can while living together, yet the social regulation and opposition of parents are minimized. He obeys his parents and is nice to his siblings but acts cool and independent outside. A typical bachelor of the new generation.

Role: Park Sujin / Starring: Kim Tae-hee

98540923wz3.jpg

Fashion designer. She has an aspiration to be a world famous fashion designer. She majored in fashion study and presently is a pretty outgoing designer in the field of fashion. She is a bright, warm, cute and romantic woman, possessing a mature and rational mind. As she gets scouted to Hyeon-tae's company by Cha Dae-su, she eventually falls in love with Hyeon-tae. She starts to become attractive both in mind and appearance as she continues her love relationship. She also has a strong characteristic to do whatever she can to keep the man she loves.

Role: Yeon Ji / Starring: Jang Mi-hee

33108437zh8.jpg

A nightclub female singer who lives in-between Misil and Danbi's small room. She constantly lures Man-bo with her attractive beauty,

Role: Oh Danbi / Starring: Jo Yeo-jeong

41110262ce4.jpg

Grew up to be pretty, kind and smart although she lost her parents in early age. She independently finished high school by herself even while taking care of her old grandmother. Now she is a bank clerk. She insists that she won't get married if she can't be with her grandmother. Although she falls in love with Yeong-gu, it takes quite a while for her to open her heart to him because of her situation. As she gets married to Yeong-gu, she moves into his house (Man-bo's house), taking her grandmother with her.

Role: Cha Dae-su / Starring: Jeong Seong-hwa

heungbu_daesu.jpg

A college friend of Sujin and Miri, majoring in fashion study. She takes Sujin into Hyeon-tae's company.

Role: Gang Hae-ra / Starring: Jeon Hee-ju

46121900xz8.jpg

A college friend who becomes Sang-gu's lover. She had studied abroad in Milano, Italy during his college years. She now is an owner of interior design company where Sang-gu works. She is a sexy and glamorous career woman who loves her work very much and often enjoys drinking. She prefers to live as a single, but her mind finally gets moved by Sang-gu's constant efforts. She starts dating him through "the limited contract of living together". However, she does not easily give up her idea of being single and it drives Sang-gu crazy.

Role: Misil (Danbi's grandmother)

32318971fs4.jpg

frm http://www.kjhpro.com/english/pfolio/library15.html

Hmm...i heard from a very reliable source that KTH and KRW will finally announce their relationship this february :lol: after two years of self restraint and denial they realized that they are meant to be together... :lol:

whoah!!! is this true!! sis myrtle hello?!!!! :blush:

Guest localpinoy

sis syah! thanks for the very detailed info bout heungbu :lol:

haha sis sophie! dont u love the idea? :D

yea thanks syah...i dont mind the quality of the video but if they fix it, thatd be awesome.

lol...istatowin, you got everybody turning heads. i even turned my head and thought "wait...if that ever happens...what about me?? :P "

Guest istatowin

local pinoy where is ur conscience? theyv been waiting for ages just to be with each other and you wanna be another "dementor" in their love story? *bop* *bop* haha

Guest localpinoy

local pinoy where is ur conscience? theyv been waiting for ages just to be with each other and you wanna be another "dementor" in their love story? *bop* *bop* haha

lol...dementor is a bit harsh haha. if you think about it...if im sweet enough, people will feel bad for me and they would go on my side...well thats my plan if it doesnt work out :phew:

Guest istatowin

lol...dementor is a bit harsh haha. if you think about it...if im sweet enough, people will feel bad for me and they would go on my side...well thats my plan if it doesnt work out :phew:

hahaha! very good strategy! :lol:

u might sway me to ur side too :lol:

Guest lavender*sshi

Hello Kim Tae Hee fans~! Howd yah doin all? And hows our angel doin?! ^_^ Hope she's fine and her health is in good condition.. You know~ Hahaha! How's RestlesS?

sis syah! thanks for the very detailed info bout heungbu :lol:

haha sis sophie! dont u love the idea? :D

arrgghhh!!!! i thought it's real!!! fooled by myrtle huh!!!! but im hoping it would be real hahaha!!! :blush:

BEARY!!! I LOVE YOU!!! THANKS SO MUCH BEEN WAITING!! I LOVE YOU BEARY!!!

And i agree the 75secs will be something magical, it already is!! thanks so much!!

But the cf seems as if its a diamond commercial but this will definitely boost Hera sales