Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest cofioca

Hello sis freeminded, thank you so much for the translations, now I understood the Athena write up much better. :D

So true on what you just stated on the above post.  I will say this once again, I am always very much in love with both so seeing them together almost always sends me squeeing like crazy while in cloud 9. love28.gif

SH as a person, set aside his good looks, seems to be a really genuine warmhearted guy and is also deemed ideal man by many celebrities. On the other hand, Tae Hee is like a princess in real life thus, admired by lots Koreans not to mention, his leading men before. HeonHee in real life, if not perfect, seems to be a great and such a dreamy match.

BUT while I'm happy shipping them, I know, as a real fan of both, I don't hold their destiny. Hence, whoever these two choose to love and marry in the future can count on my full blessing and support of course (as long as the future husband/wife won't hurt Hee and Heony).  agreement3.gif

newspaper.gif News Update from Innolife via TSH December 8, 2010

Song Seung-Hun and Kim Tae-Hee of 'My Princess', their romantic date is 'pinkish'

5240029928_367e601667_z.jpg

Song Seung-Hun and Kim Tae-Hee of the MBC new Wednesday and Thursday  drama 'My Princess' elicited a pinkish atmosphere through their date at  an open-air theater.

According to the producers, the shooting of the two people was held on  Dec. 1 at an outdoor site, and the filmed scene is where Hae-Young (Song  Seung-Hun) and Lee Seol (Kim Tae-Hee) watch movie together in a yard of  a hotel. The two completed the shooting like characters in romance  comics.

Song Seung-Hun wore white Y-shirt, proper for his role as an ambassador  Hae-Young, and showed a luxurious image, and Kim Tae-Hee showed a bright  image of a reckless and thrifty college student. The shooting took  place from early morning till late night, but Song Seung-Hun and Kim  Tae-Hee filmed cheerfully despite the cold weather, and brightened the  atmosphere.

'My Princess' is going to show the undisclosed humane charm of the two,  referred a king and queen of celebrities, thus, is drawing a great  expectation.

Moreover, the casting of good-actor Lee Sun-Jae, Lim Yee-Jin, Park  Ye-Jin and Ryu Su-Young even increases the expectation. 'My Princess'  deals with a love story of Park Hae-Young ㅡ the only heir of a rich  company ㅡ, and Lee Seol who suddenly became a princess from a thrifty  college student. It is a romantic comedy drama succeeding 'Home Sweet  Home' and will be released next January.

---

Source: Innolife

newspaper.gifNews Update from Nate via TSH December 8, 2010

'Princess transformation' Kim Tae-hee, a special dress made for My Princess

'Princess transformation' is complete!

Top star Kim Tae-hee (30) MBC planned drama 'My Princess' first  broadcast on Jan 5 next year, a dress specifically designed for, is  showing extraordinary enthusiasm.

KTH in Seoul, MBC in the past six days held a poster shooting, including  the white and yellow dresses in various colors and 3 designs ready to  put photography with co-star SSH. The first photography began late last  month, the two compared the size of the face with each other, such a  cute joke is said of a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Production officials eight days, "KTH special dress to fit the mood of  the drama was produced. The appearance of KTH was lovely and elegant.  The two actors trying to play with each other was such a bright mood.  KTH is particularly bad time she had a cold but did her best in the  condition was true professional," he said.

The first time since debut in the romantic comedy genre KTH challenged  is full of vigor, as having been in high spirits to turn up to show a  youthful appearance in addition to a lot of preparation being able to  dress the end of aides. Dozens of costume ready. The film crew, and on  what suits the situation that has shown such enthusiasm.....

----

Source: Nate News

'공주변신' 김태희, 마이프린세스위해 특별드레스 제작

스포츠서울 원문 기사전송 2010-12-08 11:06

(edited by TSHTeam from online translator)

newspaper.gif News Update from Chosun via TSH December 8, 2010

朝鲜日报网/The star (2010.12.08 11:09)

金泰希宋承宪独享“二人世界”

MBC新剧《我的公主》的男女主角宋承宪和金泰希深夜在露天剧场享受了一场浪漫“约会”,日前两人独享浪漫二人世界的剧照曝光。

本月1日,在电视剧外景地拍摄的这场浪漫约会戏中,两人像纯情漫画里面的主人公那样,依坐在空旷的广场观看电影。在这段戏中,“李雪”(金泰希饰)坦承了自己明朗笑容下隐藏的儿时悲伤。通过这场戏两人的关系也将进一步拉近。

在公开的剧照中,扮演外交官“海英”一角的宋承宪身着干练的套装,而金泰希则穿着一身休闲装,变身性格冒冒失失的女大学生。

宋承宪和金泰希自从敲定出演这部剧以来,一直受到关注,被称为“最养眼情侣”、“超级拍档”等。两人也将在这部剧里颠覆以往形象,诠释更加贴近生活的角色。

SSH and KTH had captured much attention  ever since they were casted in this drama, and were labelled as "most  attractive couple", "super partner" and so on.

电视剧《我的公主》是一部浪漫爱情剧,讲述了出身豪门的“朴海英”和一个从平凡的女大学生突然变成公主的“李雪”相遇相爱的故事。

Source: Chosun

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: Thank you Freeminded for your wonderful translations!  Much appreciated my chingu!

Many thanks Soju for your continous, wonderful and awesome articles and translations!:D   I truly enjoyed reading each and every single article.  Please keep more coming this way! CHEERS!

Guest SooInSmile

I can't wait to see the series, Tae hee's smile warm the winter cold. I love it when she smile. the date is so romantic, it looks like tae hee will definitely be the comedy part of this hehe just a month to go!

Guest cofioca

[single] Kim Tae-hee, Samsung-dong 3 billion buying new villas

[단독] 김태희, 삼성동 30억 신축빌라 구입

December 9, 2010

5245808410_5289e1b008_b.jpg

Villa 5 billion in recent Seongbuk Bae, following the purchase, valued at three billion topbaewoo Kim Tae-hee also luxury villas and bought a hot topic.

최근 배용준이 성북동에 50억 빌라를 구입한데 이어, 톱배우 김태희도 30억 상당의 고급빌라를 사들여 화제다.

Kim Tae-hee recently , Gangnam-gu dong material 125 luxury villas, flat sale received.

김태희는 최근 강남구 삼성동 소재 125평 고급빌라를 분양 받았다.

Real estate industry, according to Kim Tae-hee and Park dong children back bongeunjunghakgyo quiet neighborhood homes to luxury villas located along the two in their last sale was in November.

부동산 업계에 따르면, 김태희는 삼성동 아이파크 뒤쪽 봉은중학교 인근 조용한 주택가에 위치한 고급빌라를 자신의 명의로 지난 11월 분양 받았다.

Kim Tae-hee pyeongkkaji bought the villa 125 yards and a variety of pyeongbuteo 77 and was completed in the middle of last September. 2F ground six floors, Mediterranean -style exterior and a remarkable atmosphere of antique luxury.

김태희가 구입한 이 빌라는 77평부터 125평까지 평수가 다양하며, 지난 9월 중순 완공됐다. 지상 2층 지상 6층 규모로, 지중해 스타일의 외관과 고급스럽고 앤티크한 분위기가 돋보인다.

A representative of neighborhood real estate, "Kim Tae-hee came home to find out when the manager has been without aortic "and" moving in January and was told it's possible, "he said.

인근 부동산의 한 관계자는 "김태희가 집을 알아보러 왔을 때 매니저 대동 없이 왔다"며 "입주는 1월부터 가능하다고 들었다"고 전했다.

The official "AKA Kim Tae-hee Villa 2500000000-30 billion average price to build and lease more than 1,000,000,002 alone," he explained.

이 관계자는 "일명 김태희 빌라는 평균 25억~30억의 시세를 형성하고 있으며, 전세가만 10억이 넘는다"고 설명했다.

Kim Tae-hee oksudong material is currently with her family in luxury villa village to live.

현재 김태희는 옥수동 소재 고급빌라촌에서 가족과 함께 살고 있다.

Source: Star MK

Kim Tae-hee buy luxury villas, how does it look like a 3 billion? 'Geosilseo be jokgu?

김태희가 구입 한 30억 고급빌라는 어떻게 생겼나? '거실서 족구 가능?'

December 9, 2010

5245207497_a1761f7ac7_b.jpg

[TV Daily = hanseunggyun news] Kim Tae tapbaewoo 3 billion worth of buying luxury villas topic.

[티브이데일리=한승균 기자] 탑배우 김태희가 30억 상당의 고급빌라를 사들여 화제다.

Kim Tae-hee 125 and recently Kangnam material was flat sale luxury villas H House.

김태희는 최근 강남구 삼성동 소재 125평 고급빌라 H 하우스를 분양 받았다.

According to the real estate industry, Kim Tae-hee is located in a quiet residential area near the dong bongeunjunghakgyo luxury villas with their own people were sale last November.

부동산 업계에 따르면 김태희는 삼성동 봉은중학교 인근 조용한 주택가에 위치한 고급빌라를 자신의 명의로 지난 11월 분양 받았다.

Kim Tae-hee bought two villas and a variety of 77 pyeongbuteo 125 yards pyeongkkaji was completed in the middle of last September. 2F ground six floors of the Mediterranean-style exterior and a remarkable atmosphere of antique luxury. Dam Bridge, the Olympic, Dam 1, has two bridges and three-dimensional transportation network and close to eight school districts have higher level of investment.

김태희가 구입한 이 빌라는 77평부터 125평까지 평수가 다양하며 지난 9월 중순 완공됐다. 지상 2층 지상 6층 규모로 지중해 스타일의 외관과 고급스럽고 앤티크한 분위기가 돋보인다. 청담대교, 올림픽대로, 청담1, 2교 등 입체적인 교통망을 갖고 있으며 8학군에 인접해 투자 가치도 높은 편이다.

A representative of neighborhood real estate, "Kim Tae-hee came home to find out when the manager has been without aortic" and "moving in January and was told it's possible," he said.

인근 부동산의 한 관계자는 "김태희가 집을 알아보러 왔을 때 매니저 대동 없이 왔다"며 "입주는 1월부터 가능하다고 들었다"고 전했다.

The official "AKA Kim Tae-hee villa on the average price formation 2500000000-30 billion and more than 1,000,000,002 charter alone," he explained.

이 관계자는 "일명 김태희 빌라는 평균 25억~30억의 시세를 형성하고 있으며 전세가만 10억이 넘는다"고 설명했다.

Kim Tae-hee oksudong material that currently lives with her family in luxury villas villages and that the villa you going to be buying for investment purposes to give The choice has not been confirmed.

현재 김태희는 옥수동 소재 고급빌라촌에서 가족과 함께 살고 있으며 이 빌라를 투자 목적으로 구입했는지 실거주지로 사용할지는 확인되지 않고 있다.

Source: TV Daily

Freeminded, if ever you find Chinese translations of articles relating to Tae Hee, hope you can also share the English translations with us. Thank you so much! :)

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Nate via TSH December 9, 2010

'Eyes purification couple' SSH-KTH, also to meet on QTV

'Eyes purification couple' SSH-KTH would be able to see on real entertainment channel QTV.

Starring SSH and KTH new MBC drama 'My Princess' to be broadcast from 9th next month on QTV, a first time on cable and satellite channels.

http://www.qtv.co.kr/

Source: Nate News

‘안구정화 커플’ 송승헌-김태희, QTV에서도 만난다

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2010-12-09 10:34

newspaper.gif News Update from Isplus December 9, 2010

Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee's pink mood to be watched on a cable

송승헌·김태희 핑크빛 무드, 케이블서도 본다

5239431771_c180160d1e_z.jpg

Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae-hee breathing a couple of the home theater would be able to look at the cable channel QTV.

송승헌·김태희의 안방극장 커플 호흡을 케이블 채널 QTV에서도 볼 수 있게 됐다.

Real entertainment channel MBC QTV next year from January 9 sumokgeuk 'My Princess' to be broadcast. Became the first cable and satellite channels are broadcast. Wolhwageuk last October KBS 2TV 'Center, the scandal's gonna be simultaneously organized a monopoly over the cable channels had a viewership QTV is' My Princess' TV to broadcast its position as a strong cable channel is expected to guthil.

리얼 엔터테인먼트 채널 QTV는 내년 1월 9일부터 MBC 수목극 '마이 프린세스'를 방송한다. 케이블·위성 채널로는 최초 방송이다. 지난 10월 KBS 2TV 월화극 '성균관 스캔들'을 편성해 동시간대 케이블 채널 시청률 1위를 독점했던 QTV가 '마이 프린세스' 방송으로 드라마에 강한 케이블 채널로 입지를 굳힐 전망이다.

'My Princess' heir of the conglomerate bakhaeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and jjansun college women in one day in the relocation of a princess (Kim Tae-hee), a romantic comedy love story. Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee for the first time in this romantic comedy is a work of attracting attention. Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae-hee pictures dating scene following the release of the latest 'Eye Cleansing couples' hot enough to get the nickname are being well received.

'마이 프린세스'는 재벌 기업의 후계자 박해영(송승헌)과 짠순이 여대생에서 하루 아침에 공주가 되는 이설(김태희)의 사랑 이야기를 그린 로맨틱 코미디. 송승헌과 김태희가 처음으로 로맨틱 코미디에 도전에 관심을 모으는 작품이다. 송승헌·김태희는 최근 데이트 장면 사진이 공개된 이후 '안구정화 커플'이라는 애칭을 얻을 정도로 뜨거운 호응을 얻고 있다.

QTV joseonggyeong organized team leader, "'Sungkyunkwan scandal' airs female audience response syndrome were close," said "'My Princess' expectations of the female viewers and is expected to lead to another syndrome," he intended to organize the said.

QTV 조성경 편성팀장은 "'성균관 스캔들'을 방송해 여성 시청자들에게 신드롬에 가까운 호응을 얻었다"며 "'마이 프린세스'도 여성 시청자들의 기대에 부응하며 또 다른 신드롬을 일으킬 것으로 기대한다"며 편성 의도를 밝혔다.

Source: Isplus

newspaper.gif News Update from Nate via TSH December 9, 2010

Ryu Soo-young Supporters 'My Princess' tribute on the set, 200 people buffet

5246291412_c06860fcab_z.jpg

... Ryu Sooyoung adoring fanclub formed, to cheer Ryu Sooyoung visited the set last eight days.

.... SSH had finished filming, the cast and staff, including KTH 'surprise dinner' was enjoying happily.

.... 'My Princess' Ryu Sooyoung played Nam Jeongwoo in a dignified voice, good looks promising archaeological history professor with a great ability to see into the very depths of things and warm hearted person....

---

류수영 써포터즈, '마이프린세스' 촬영장에 200인분 뷔페 조공

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2010-12-09 14:22 최종수정 2010-12-09 14:24

Source: Nate News *Special thanks to TSH for most of these updates :)

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: WOW! that's such a beautiful home... VERY EXPENSIVE though.. and I would love to see her living in it.

Very tastefully designed and well planned... beautiful!! 

Many thanks for the translations.

Soju, thanks again for another MP updates... look at all those DELICIOUSLY and YUMMILICIOUS food... makes me wannna eat with them... oh my, my stomach is GROWLING right now just looking at those tastefully food.  Hahaha.:P

Also, good to know that some people would be able to watch them via satellite and cable channels. :D

Guest cofioca

^ OMG, Five! So happy to see your post dear! :D

Indeed, the buffet was very tempting to look at. :sweatingbullets: Anyway, wish you a great meal ahead! :)

Yes, very high-priced! :lol: But Hee feels fulfilled for sure. She really deserves it after all her hardwork.agreement6.gif

newspaper.gif My Princess News Update from Korea Star Daily December 8, 2010

"My Princess" Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae Hee Christmas open letter of thanks

《我的公主》宋承憲-金泰熙聖誕感謝信公開

5237671414_dd1ca3b997_z.jpg

MBC  TV drama "My Princess", will be played January 5,starring Song  Seung  Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin,Ryu Soo Young left in the official  website  of Christmas video messages.

將於下月5日播放的MBC TV電視劇《我的公主》主演宋承憲、金泰熙、樸藝珍、柳秀永在官方網頁上留下了聖誕視頻短信。

Four  actors signed off this information, they access the home page of  the  audience to express gratitude, but also to the audience expressed  the  hope that a lot of attention to the drama. They write the  Christmas  cards will be distributed to winners in the special events in  the  audience. "My Princess" is Song Seung Heon debut romantic comedy  after  the first challenge of the work, he plays the sole heir to the  Regal  Group's top Park Haeyoung, and Kim Tae-hee, played by Lee Seol  mean this  is a female college students, but in one day into a princess.  Park Ye  Jin is also a return to the screen after a year later, she  played in the  drama corner of Wu Yun-Chu; Liu Xiuyong played corner of  South King Yu.

四名演員親筆寫下了這一信息,他們向訪問主頁的觀眾表達了謝意,也向 觀眾表示希望能夠多多關注這部電視劇。他們寫下的聖誕卡片將在特別活動中發給中獎的觀  眾。《我的公主》是宋承憲出道之後首次挑戰的浪漫搞笑作品,他飾演頂級富豪集團唯一的繼承人樸海勇,而金泰熙飾演的李雪本是一個吝嗇的女大學生,卻在一天  之內變成了公主。樸藝珍也是時隔一年之後重返熒屏,她在劇中飾演吳允珠一角;柳秀永飾演南景宇一角。

Park  Hae Young and Lee Seol drama about the love story between, then  stall,  "Happy Home", will be held January 5 to start playing.

電視劇講述樸海勇與李雪之間的愛情故事,接檔《快樂我家》,將於1月5日開始播放。

【TVDAILY =  Choi Min Zhi Reporter

【TVDAILY=崔慜智記者】

December 9, 2010 Thursday 17:27

2010年12月9日 星期四 17:27

Source: Korea Star Daily

~Chinese Translations via TSH

~English Trans by Google

mailbox.gif MP Update from iMBC via TSH December 9. 2010

5183804387_81a4686496_m.jpg

5246830868_70e51dc789_z.jpg

5246229083_3f0cb91756_z.jpg

「마이 프린세스」네 명의 배우가 전하는 크리스마스 인사

2010-12-09 오후 3:49:58

New  MBC miniseries, "My Princess" of the four protagonists Song Seung Heon,  Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Sooyoung sending Christmas greetings  through the official website. On 9th (Thu) video sketch from the website  will be available through the corner.

Actors gave audience via  video to thank for visiting the website and on the eve of the first  episode with anticipation, asked the cheering for a comment. With four  actors in own handwritten signed Christmas cards as a gift through the  upcoming special event is scheduled....

---

http://www.imbc.com/...etch/index.html

Source: iMBC via TSH

~~Watch the VOD on the following links uploaded by TSH and NJS:

5246126305_bba0636d1d_z.jpg

tv.gif 20101209 "My Princess" Christmas Greetings

filmstrip.gif Merry Christmas 2010 from Song Seung Heon

5246729102_87a7c37eca_z.jpg

~~Many Thanks to TSH and NJS! B)

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: Soju, thanks for your warm message!

Likewise, me too, have the same sentiment whenever I see you and your lovely postings! Always enjoyed reading your comments!

Thanks again and again for MP updates, articles, news, and of course translations! :D

P.S. I will check out these videos later, and many thanks again my chingu!:P

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from Hancinema via TSH  December 10, 2010

"Merry Christmas!" message from Song Seung-heon and Kim Tae-hee from 'My Princess'

Song Seung-heon, Kim Tae-hee, Park Ye-jin, Ryoo Soo-yeong from "My Princess" sent Merry Christmas messages. They are the main characters of upcoming drama "My Princess" and they revealed their Christmas messages through the official drama website. The clip, which was released on the 9th, four single actors/actresses said that they are expecting the first episode, with beautiful smiles. Production team said, "Christmas card with four actors/actresses signature and messages will be given out through a soon to be special event."

"My Princess", which is the follow up of "Home Sweet Home", is about the love story between Park Hye-yeong, a successor of the biggest company in Korea, and Lee Seol, who becomes princess from misery university student overnight. This drama will go on air next January.

Source: HanCinema

newspaper.gif News Update from Data News Korea December 10, 2010

~This week, MP landed on the top drama search in Nate for two days, specifically last December 7 and 8...

[Click the News] 'Secret Garden', Yoon Sang Hyun Bin, kissing in the present?

5248738874_0406507c09.jpg

Drama 'Secret Garden' and the annular current of the Hyun Bin this topic was same-sex kissing.

Nate compiled "in December 2010 one week drama popular searches (Dec. 3 to Dec. 9). According to the drama 'Secret Garden' this week was ranked one of the five days.

'Secret Garden' has changed the soul, Samora (Bin minutes) and lime (Ha minutes) episode of the comic was drawn. Oscar the main source of lime into the body (Ending minutes) and had a light kiss of a struggle. Samora shy of the body is an expression of Lyme emotions intact. This is the Oscars, "Do not come near," said running away, the home theater was laughing. Broadcast five days a lime and reinstated as the main cause of the soul of their affection in front of the audience raised their expectations.

Drama 'My Princess' place for two days. 'My Princess' Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee of the main character shooting scene outside the community was unveiled. 'My Princess' chaebol, the successor of the day in the morning, the princess became the youngest college women jjansun tale about love, romantic comedy, the next is scheduled to air in January.

2 on top of 'Mary' oebakjung 'and' Giant 'was a place alongside the two days each. 'Mary' oebakjung 'and Mary (Moon Geun minutes) and integrity (Jang minutes) Check out her feelings for each other and enjoyed a romantic date. On the other hand, shall be bound (Kim Hyo Jin minutes), while the right to integrity Jeong (Kim Jae minutes) has been seen a strange attraction. More complexity in the story of four men staying in the hanjaritsu if I can boost the ratings is noted.

'Giant' sicheongryulin the seven days of its highest 38.2% (ABG Nielsen, Japan), recording ended in catastrophe. Turned its attention to the absolute villain jopilyeon (jeongboseok minutes) in the confirmation hearings yigangmo (Lee Beom-soo min) containing statements and murder, carrying a slush fund to disclose the tape was hit by a bloody end. Netizens their "heartfelt until the last is a real masterpiece," "SPECIAL FEATURE'd love to have hope," which emerged in response to his love for drama.

3 above 'all my love' was here. JoKwon siblings appeared to Cain and the sitcom 'all my love' by saying the jogwonui interest. Was six days 'all my love' at a press conference JoKwon "'Just Married' feelings about Cain's heart, but love for each other, should refrain from further grow," he uttered a surprise. Meanwhile, the 'all my love' and girls yunseungah principles, such as dung President Kim, Kap bouncing around the characters and the love revealed in the line is becoming fun.

4 above Runners peulraenbi 'noticeable. Aired last eight days 'fugitive peulraenbi' endgame and Jean (Lee Na Young minutes) and clear (Bi minutes) yangduhui (SONG JAEHO minutes), Yang Young-jun (gimeungsu minutes) and a happy ending to a poignant occasion for revenge was complete. Containing the 9 th of Mind 'fugitive special' for the propagation of other fans, coaxed and regret.

Meanwhile, the 'Giant' and 'Runaway peulraenbi' in the TV series 'Athena: Goddess of War,' 'President' in the rankings and the rankings were two sequels.

Source: Data News Korea

mailbox.gif Filming Update via KTH DC December 10. 2010

5246122151_3aa8a07bb1_b.jpg

5248738950_63c181a169_z.jpg

^ Hmmm, is that Hae-young and Lee Seol holding hands? :w00t: Seems to be a hilarious scene though! :P

Guest fivemagic

Soju my chingu, many many thanks for your constant lovely postings and sharings!  :w00t: 

I am always happy seeing news, articles, MP filming scenes, and the wonderful article on 'Merry Christmas' message from SSH and KTH from MP.

The picture you have shared, I don't know if they are holding hands or not, because it's not a CLEAR picture.  From what I can see from the picture, LS is raising her left hand while HY is trying to do something with his hand (very close to her body).^_^

Thanks again for the good news that MP is top ranked in drama search from Nate!  Woohoo!!!:D

Guest cofioca

Just wanna thank sis Five for her constant sweet sharings! Hugs, my chingu! :wub:

And you have good analysis about the MP picture huh. ^_^ Can't wait to see the whole of that scene! :lol:

Here's a little something for all angels to enjoy today:

Have a nice weekend ahead! :D

[MP Christmas Greeting Clip Screencaps]

5248551071_c5b5046a8c.jpg

5248551139_83d844a98b.jpg

Oh gosh, isn't she just gorgeous in every angle? I'm always stunned.

Hee is a true angel and goddess! <3

[French Cafe Mix Goodies]

~Artwork by cherygigi @ Baidu

5249721602_58e8b12f83_b.jpg

~Download French Cafemix screensaver:

5249132175_e799c6ca05_m.jpg

http://222.231.33.44/img/ssv_kim.zip

Credits to Frenchcafe and Baidu

Guest freeminded1430278377

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/l_QoZTIZiMo/

This is a video clip uploaded on 11/24/2010. They start talking about Tae Hee around 29 minutes.

There isn't a lot of stuff in the clip that is worth noting. A lot of joking around and nonsense from the guys.

1. They asked Tae Hee whether she has a boyfriend. She said no.

2. They asked her who is her ideal type. She said someone who has a sense of humor. She also mentioned something else too but not sure what the phrase is in English.

Guest cofioca

^^ Thanks so much freeminded for translating an interesting clip. :D I will watch and check out the link later. ;)

Kim Tae-hee transcript topic ... "appearance, all perfect scores"

김태희 성적표 화제…"외모, 성적 모두 완벽해"

December 11, 2010

38171733.gif

Actress Kim Tae-hee's report card became a hot topic among netizens.

배우 김태희의 성적표가 네티즌들 사이에서 화제다.  

September last year, MBC ebeuriwon Star The Secret 'Kim Tae-hee of the public junior high school SAT scores in the last eight days according to the report release date once again attracted attention.

지난해 9월 MBC 에브리원 ‘스타 더 시크릿’에서 공개된 김태희의 중학교 시절 성적표가 지난 8일 수능 성적표 발표일에 맞춰 다시 한번 주목을 끌었다.

From Seoul National University, Kim Tae Hee is loved by the perfect beauty of the score for 3 consecutive years, the whole school, as well as rank one over three years ago that the subjects received a perfect score was given to cause more surprises are not written.

서울대 출신에 완벽 미모로 사랑받고 있는 김태희의 성적표에는 3년 연속 전교 석차 1등은 물론 3년 내내 전 과목 만점을 받은 것으로 기록돼 있어 놀라움을 안겨줬다.

Kim Tae-hee of the school teacher "classroom, the teacher puts a strain was a student," said "as far as teaching life, the perfect student could not collectively remember that Kim Tae-hee," he said.

김태희의 학창시절 담임 선생님은 “수업태도가 바르고 선생님을 긴장시키는 학생이었다”며 “지금까지의 교직 생활을 통틀어 김태희처럼 완벽한 학생은 없었던 것으로 기억한다”고 말했다.

Netizens say "the sky is unfair," "what do you lack?" "Goddess beauty transcends brain ... It is the perfect man " showing such reactions to the transcript.

성적표를 접한 네티즌들은 “하늘은 불공평하다” “부족한게 뭐야?” “여신 미모에 뛰어난 두뇌까지... 정말 완벽한 인간이다” 등의 반응을 보이고 있다.

Lastly, Kim Tae-hee is scheduled to broadcast in January 2011 MBC drama 'My Princess' is taken.

최근 김태희는 2011년 1월 방송 예정인 MBC 수목드라마 ‘마이 프린세스’를 촬영중이다.

Source: HKN 24

^ Couldn't agree more! Hee is a real goddess of beauty and brains! :wub:

Guest cofioca

^ Agree, Kayana! I'm so proud of our girl. And this luxurious apartment is definitely a sweet fruit of her hardwork and kind heart...:)

News posted at TSH (many thanks):

http://news.nate.com.../20101209n14987

김태희, 강남 삼성동 고급빌라 구입…'40억 육박'

SPN 원문 기사전송 2010-12-09 14:48

Kim Tae-hee, Samsung-dong Kangnam buy luxury villa ... 'almost 4 billion'

Actress Kim Tae-hee, Seoul, Samsung-dong, bought luxury villa.

According to an official celebrity KTH's house is located in a residential area near Samsung-H was the sale last November.

This villa 6 floors and 2 basement floors to the building size 254.55 ㎡ (77 ㎡) in the 413.22 ㎡ (125 tsubo), among others. Amounts to 3.8 billion won from the best.

The official "Kim Tae-hee will move in April time," he said.

read more here: http://news.nate.com/view/20101209n15213r

News posted at KTH Baidu (many thanks):

47507294.jpg

According to South Korean media reports, recently spent 30 billion won  Han Hee (about 17.5 million yuan) to buy a Samsung-dong in Seoul near  the mansion. The mansion has just completed in September this year, with  a total area of about 375 square meters.

Kim Tae-hee bought the mansion is located in the downtown Seoul,  Samsung-dong area, completed in mid-September this year, and

Kim Tae Hee is in November this year, has been purchased. According to a  South Korean real estate sector, said Kim Tae-hee bought the mansion is  located in the transportation center for the future appreciation of the  prospects are very impressive.

Kim Tae Hee is still living with his family, she bought out of the  mansion to live for themselves, there may be only for investment

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=951161164

[After Story] Kim Tae-hee bought 3 billion housing crews on duty around a star

"Why samseongdongen Molina stars?"

Seoul Gangnam dong nine. Massive stars residing bebeorihilseura Korean Kim Tae-hee, called here last foray. Samsung-toxic to the high-end apartments and villas because the stars gravitate, houses crowded up, and he is just a convenient transportation and boasts a view overlooking the river since. Kim Tae-selected luxury villas as well as meet with neighbors soon dong Kim Tae Hee teojutdaegam go directly to our paper, looked at the house of the stars.

66389930.jpg

Kim Tae-hee bought a house known as Samsung-H. Located on the hillside back and boasts panoramic views.

Both schools are caught in the benefits that are safe and quiet. Gimpyohyang reporters suzak@sportschosun.com

90931256.jpg

Purchased a 30 billion won, Kim Tae-hee and Han and Samsung-H House , Seoul, overlooking a glance boasts excellent views. The

rear of the building is expected to be raised include the park. Gimpyohyang reporters suzak@sportschosun.com

45916087.jpg

Online real estate sites listed in the House of H the internal appearance. White finish emits a unified modern and chic atmosphere.

▶ Kim Tae Hee select the 3 billion won H-House

H, Hannam-dong UN Village House is already renowned within the high-end villas. Samsung-H Kim Tae-hee bought houses after the recent sale is expected to move in next January. Except for the lobby floor and 6 floors scale the extent to 254.55 ㎡ (77 ㎡) in the 413.22 ㎡ (125 tsubo) range, and 33 civilian residents. Situated on a high hillside forty-two bongeunchodeunghakgyowa bongeunjunghakgyo back and forth, boasts unobstructed view. In particular, Seoul, Han River and overlooking the panoramic view at a glance at this one stands out. Contractor officials "want to buy a house sale to go through the office never came directly to Mr. Kim Tae-hee. Parents deal had "and" live with Mr. Kim Tae-hee and occupancy time I do not know whether "he said. Simple in appearance, as shown inside the interior with this concept the modern, stylish white finish and emits a unified.

The official "one from here for years while working as well as the Republic of Korea Mr. hwangsinhye yihyori celebrities seem to have almost everything. Was so popular and competitive. Gimtaehuissi Some people actually signed the tenancy as good as the Star of the few people express "he said. Kim Tae-hee is already live in luxurious villas oksudong The Templars Asked whether the purpose of purchasing a home, investing in some speculation about the "Having money is not a place where anyone can buy. Most of the main purpose of housing," said said the negative outlook. Top officials here said the high-security benefits. Often carries a lot of CCTV bangbeomyong police. Here is one way in and out the building in the road without a lot of vehicles off a quiet main street, and also to appreciate the benefits they are tenants.

93909567.jpg

Kim Tae Hee H House prospects acquired in 3 minutes from the falls I have an apartment. Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Young couples,

Jeon, Mi Yeon Lee, Son Chang Min and live. According to the Real Estate specializes in the sale price per square meter in the country

the highest apartment was investigated. Gimpyohyang reporters suzak@sportschosun.com

▶ Traditional powerhouse I Apartments, H House, A House

Kim Tae-hee of the house and facing where H 'Artists apartment as the apartment is well-known Samsung-I. Kwon Sang Woo - Son Tae Jeon, as well as a couple, Mi Yeon Lee, Son Chang Min and live. Real Estate 114, according to a survey released late last month, 3.3 ㎡ (1 flat) is 60.07 million won per sale in the country were mentioned as the most expensive apartments. 181 ~ 343 ㎡, 449 while a simple calculation also won at least three billion amounts to 60 billion won.

If an apartment across from the gel, as I recently made headlines throughout the book home to disclose Optics - Nam couples living housing H has. As a ratio between the right side wall attached along the house and nearby yijaeryong - yuhojeong is the couple's villa. H: 50 billion won in housing transactions is known.

I met a resident here, "the acquaintance duteowoseo yuhojeong Nam and frequently travel together to the house" and " near the foot of Optics gonghyeongjin living in the house would come to find, "he said. Following "non-Optics and lived right next door to stay close to you know. Optics - Nam ratio of the house a little bigger than the house," he said.

But yijaeryong - yuhojeong couple now live in the near future, Kyunggi High School in the house, presenting a new building across the intersection is scheduled to go to a house move.

Meanwhile, Kim Seung-woo - Nam Song of the left side of the house she has lived. Song of the parents' home and a narrow alley between the left and right to live independently for A House is shown opposite. A house in the highly secured high-end villa, is home to many celebrities, including Son Ye-jin. 3000000000 wondaeda to marketing.

Gangnam-gu Office in addition to a residential complex near the apartment, the apartment is B. Lee Seung Gi and Lee Hyo-ri has been purchasing the sales price subject 2 billion won to 35 billion won, which is known.

76994622.jpg

Optics - Nam through a couple books recently published H housing. Based on the front of the white car Optics - Nam is home to

the couple's house and right sides Rain. Gimpyohyang reporters suzak@sportschosun.com

97138167.jpg

Optics - Nam Song of the couple who lived next door to the left of it is living alone and independently. alleyway between the house

and leave the parents of the right, left, Song, Song of the white villa with A hawooseuda living. This one is home to many celebrities,

including Son Ye-jin said. Gimpyohyang reporters suzak@sportschosun.com

45246355.jpg

Source: Sports Chosun

Guest cofioca

camera.gif My Princess FILMING PHOTOS via KTH DC December 12, 2010

[shooting at Konyang University 12-12-2010]

Looking at the photos it seems like it's yet again, a very cold Sunday in Korea...

~Lee Seol rides a bike around the campus

5253435357_d58bdb0338_z.jpg

5253431233_f8d926b7df_z.jpg

5254007234_95fe3a436c_z.jpg

5254049148_1cab6a3a9b_z.jpg

5253438813_6e73a1192d_z.jpg

5254049906_2e53db54df_z.jpg

~~More sightings (random)

Poor Hee...wrapped heavily due to the super cold weather...and some of her scenes located outside...  ill0.gif

This proves her professionalism though! :D

5254061726_676ea72fda.jpg

5253452947_7332c73484.jpg

This is KTH as well:

5254063276_498eaf66e2.jpg

Her vehicle... I think one of KTH DC folks followed MP shooting at Konyang... :P

5253453513_76c09e2b2f.jpg

5253443105_e1edfbff0d.jpg

5253441773_3b75550209_z.jpg

95102322.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

Now that I've realized it, please note that Konyang University and Geonyang/Geonyangdae are the same. ^_^

~KTH and SSH at the set of MP

I think same from last time's sighting...

5253603807_2bed801c28.jpg

from SSH DC via TSH

Guest SooInSmile

Finally saw Tae hee's coffee CF. She is beautiful in the black dress. Love how the coffee just spill out of her cup and at the end she drops the cup. hehe kind of teasing excited for MY Princess!

Guest cofioca

Today, several write-ups were published about Hee's chubby appearance lately and I think this article is much more fit to be posted...

Her agency states here that it's just a misunderstanding and at that time, photos were taken, Hee was just wearing a layer of clothes... Aigooo, funny media.

Kim Tae Hee hudeok controversy, the agency side, "At that time, Kim Tae Hee, a misunderstanding"

후덕 김태희 논란, 소속사 측 "오해다. 당시 김태희는"

December 13, 2010

5255910727_0be6079828.jpg

[Today Korea = Chung, Min reporter ] actress Kim Tae-hee 'Kim Tae hudeok referred to as catch the eyes of the fans.

[투데이코리아=정민정 기자] 배우 김태희가 '후덕 김태희'로 불리며 팬들의 시선을 잡고 있다.

Last MBC new mini-series' My Princess ' studios were open looks. Photos in Kim Tae-hee and Song Seung Heon and show as big of a similar size, "Are not you increase the weight rapidly," the opinion of the netizens are spreading.

최근 MBC 새 미니시리즈 '마이 프린세스' 촬영장 모습이 공개됐다. 사진 속 김태희는 송승헌과 비슷한 크기의 몸집으로 보여 "혹시 체중이 급격히 증가한 것이 아니냐"는 네티즌들의 의견이 퍼지고 있다.

Kim Tae-hee In response agency officials at the 13th through contact with an entertainment medium, "hudeok not become," he laughed.

이에 대해 김태희 소속사 관계자는 13일 오전 한 연예매체와의 연락을 통해 "후덕해진 것이 아니다"며 웃음을 터뜨렸다.

Official " recording the Gyeonggi Province was conducted in ten heobeuraendeu. At the time the weather is very cold. forced upon them kkyeoipgo sanguiman about 5-fold hat rested on the shot put with a jumper, "and" With many such misconceptions a lot of clothes seems to be triggered, "he said.

관계자는 "녹화는 경기도 일영 허브랜드에서 진행됐다. 당시 날씨가 굉장히 추웠다. 어쩔 수 없이 상의만 5겹 정도 껴입고 그 위에 모자가 달린 점퍼를 입고 촬영에 임했다"면서 "옷을 많이 껴입어서 그런 오해를 불러일으킨 것 같다"고 말했다.

Ear, "Kim Tae-hee at the time were suffering from the flu. Ginger imhaetgo to continue shooting and drinking, sleep, sleep well fatigue is a cumulative face was a little swollen, "he said. "There is no change in weight. Respecter would be interested in that audit," he said.

이어 "김태희가 당시 독감에 시달리고 있었다. 생강차를 계속 마시며 촬영에 임했고, 잠을 잘 못자고 피로가 누적되어 얼굴도 살짝 부어 있었다"고 덧붙였다. "체중에는 변화가 없다. 관심을 가져주신다는 점에서 감사하다"고 전했다.

The 'My Princess' sole heir of a leading conglomerate bakhaeyoung (Song Seung min) and jjansun two female college students Relocation (Kim Tae-hee minutes), the youngest a love story . ' pasta 'of the PD gwonseokjang director was responsible for the 'Home Sweet Home' successor early next year, a broadcast is scheduled to be.

한편 '마이 프린세스'는 최고 재벌기업의 유일한 후계자 박해영(송승헌 분)과 짠순이 여대생 이설(김태희 분)의 좌충우돌 사랑이야기. '파스타'의 권석장PD가 연출을 맡았으며 '즐거운 나의 집' 후속으로 내년 1월초 방송될 예정이다.

Source: Today Korea