Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest cofioca

^ Yes, Kayana! KTH singing to SSH is so adorable! wub.gif Can't wait to see it. I keep replaying it while imagining and daydreaming on that particular scene. Imagine, several NGs! Wow! I think our princess is kinda shy towards SH which I really find so cute. laugh.gif

Hello Five and KTH393, glad you love those TaeHeelicious photos! I want moreeee! I hope photog Leslie Kee would invite her again! wink.gif

5183804387_81a4686496_m.jpg

camera.gif MP Update via MBC PR December 1, 2010

On its official Facebook account, MBC PR shared a BTS image of Kim Tae Hee (see below) and told fans that the first broadcast will be on January 5 next year. 

In addition, MBC team also revealed something about the teaser and website. If I guessed it accurately, I think they were saying that MP website is already on the works. happy.gif

Anyone who can provide a better translation? Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

The first trees in 2011 MBC Mini-series 'My Princess' (first broadcast on January 5)

2011년 MBC 첫 수목 미니시리즈 '마이 프린세스' (1월 5일 첫 방송)

Gyeonggi-tongued heroine all day and Pensions held in (Kim Tae-hee) to reveal the syabanghan shooting! Images ~*^^*'s too rough to take a teaser website Coming Soon 

오늘 경기도 모 펜션에서 진행된 여주인공 이설(김태희)의 샤방한 촬영현장을 공개합니다~! 대충 찍어도 역시 화보네요~*^^* 티저 홈페이지도 Coming Soon~~!

5223114536_8c93cf4110_z.jpg

Credit to MBC Facebook Page

paperclip.gif MY PRINCESS FEATURED FAN MADE ARTWORK BY NJS @TSH

5223184918_36854e0c9e_b.jpg

*imagines stingy Princess Lee Seol singing Hoot to the arrogant Park Hae Young* laughing8.gif

Guest cofioca

love4.gif Hi angels, some more TaeHeelicious treats courtesy of Hera: 

[HERA DECEMBER WALLPAPER]

(1024 x 768)

5222651669_1334350e65_b.jpg

(1024 x 819)

5223248296_c101f1658e_b.jpg

[HERA AGE AWAY - EVENTS]

5222643173_18d35028d4_b.jpg

[HERA WINTER 2010 VELLUSION] 

5222636879_10b3edc091_b.jpg

5222636999_2533295584_b.jpg

5222637067_e8400d4801_b.jpg

Credits to Hera and Baidu

[Tae Hee in Japan - clearer captures]

5223249186_7d8e22c816_b.jpg\\

5223249260_20c45cf8e9_b.jpg

^ With her recent shoots there, Hee seems to be enjoying her Japan venture recently. rolleyes.gif

Credit to KTH DC 

Guest kayana20

Sonju angel I would be shy to SH looks so handsome and domineering. Yes me too I am excited to see it because she just pulls it off so cute that you blush. The fan art is so cute. It is so hard to get a siggy because you never know which KTH picture to choose. Drama or herself. :wub: :wub: Love all the news!

Guest cofioca

mailbox.gif Filming Update via TSH December 2, 2010

according to JYJ chinese fans who were in korea waiting for JYJ, they saw MP shooting in the same area. 

according to them, they heard KTH singing "hoot" to SSH, various times due to NGs. 

"Hoot" by SNSD? true?^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_aii5EoNnw

According to TSH, these were most likely captured by fans of JYJ last November 28:

5226296580_fc0b2a657a.jpg

5225707605_dae92d6356.jpg

5226306314_c10a26e796.jpg

5226306382_e56619320f.jpg

5225710921_1dd418cf04.jpg

5226317132_4c603e6c7d_b.jpg

Source: 韩剧社MP thread 

Credits as labelled via TSH 

~Some more from KTH DC: 

5226425288_ee62fd6909_b.jpg

5225828645_089c5f4740_b.jpg

[Tokyo Love Story Pic - captured from a different angle] 

5226421406_6b8ea5d75d_m.jpg

OMG, Sooooo Preeettty!

5225824375_eb49742b2d_b.jpg

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: YES, DEFINITELY AGREED WITH YOU, SOJU, THAT TAE HEE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY IN THE JAPAN MAGAZINE.

SHE JUST SHINES AND HER BEAUTY IS SIMPLY FLAWLESS... FLAWLESS... FLAWLESS!!!:lol:

Also, I hope we get better quality MP filming photos later... looking at these photos are tooooooo blurry, and I can't see straight.  My poor eyes got glued and still stuck with SH and TH's first stills... hahaha.:P

Guest cofioca

Lee Seung Gi - Kim Tae-hee, a top performer you want to spend New Year-end parties

이승기-김태희, 연말 송년회 함께 보내고 싶은 연예인 1위

1.jpg

Singer and actress Kim Tae Hee Lee Seung Gi `celebrity` want to spend New Year with a farewell dinner was ranked one.

Edyuwil the November 12 to 21 10 days more than 1,000 members participated in cultural performances events in patients 'Send warm drinkers' survey was conducted.

Celebrity survey, the 71.3% male (734 people), Lee has gained overwhelming support in a ranked, most recently in the newest camp Kang Dong Won 8.3% (n = 86), Won Bin in the movie `Mr.` 8.1% (83 patients) was followed.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee 54.8 percent of female celebrities (564 people), ranked as one, believes the line gaegeuwoomeon 14.7% (150) 2-ranked. Glamour pure as popular, Shin Min-a 12.4 percent (128 people), Lee Na Young 10.0% (103), Age girl was 8.3% (85 patients) were found to winning.

Source: Star MK

'Uncle' Won Bin - 'Goddess' Kim Tae-hee, South Korea shine celebrities go study' men and women 1 

‘아저씨’ 원빈-‘여신’ 김태희, ‘유학 가면 한국 빛낼 연예인’ 남녀 1위

2.jpg

[Arts News hongjiye Beauty Star News] Actor Won Bin and Kim Tae-hee of South Korea has been picked as one to brighten the international women artists.

Phone No. 1 domestic students preparing to study in specialized seumatel 817 college students enrolled in 'go to study in Korea shine Artists' survey was conducted on.

As Korea's leading artists to study abroad in the life to lead South Korea to inform the selection of a sound image of the celebrity male performers in the survey last 'man' as a box-office success in chasing the total votes Won Bin 380 people, accounting for 46.5% water No. 1 received overwhelming support.

Won Bin reasons for selection of students selected "looks stunning images even South Korea man might be able to upgrade" and "good looks and wholesome image, as well as a healthy, seems to appeal to students abroad," notes the comments has been made.

No. 2 High School student body president at the time enough to stay until the 'model student' Lee has a strong image overall 20.9% (171 votes) accounts for the vote has been named.

Lee Seung Gi selected the reason "to study well and faithful image" accounted for a large share. 3 Top of the World Star 'Rain' full 11.6% (95 votes), winning the popular vote has been named.

4 star Jang Dong-gun on aid hotties (57 votes), donated one thousand and four ambassadors to South Korea in the last 5 above born Kim Jang-hoon (25 votes) was named for.

'When I study the shine Korea Women Artists' Kim Tae-hee has a full 25.5 percent of the vote, get a No. 1 on the 209 mark has been named.

Kim Tae-hee also selected the reason "the best representatives of the This paper combines both beauty and celebrity," took a large part of the image.

2 Shin Min-a full 21 percent above the corresponding to the votes of 172 people were marked. The reasons for the selection of Shin Min-ah, "the charm of the East and West to coexist with the looks and body" with too "nice steady images seem to be a successful student life," was the prevailing opinion.

Lee Na Young 3rd place the entire 16.2 percent (133 people) got the vote. 이민정 the full 11.6% (95 votes) to vote, ranked 4, 5 place ever, 9.9% (n = 81) was named to the vote.

Source: Arts News

Lee Byung Hun - Kim Tae-hee 'Athena' surprise appearance?

이병헌-김태희 ‘아테나’ 깜짝출연?

Lee producers to offer "under review"

제작진 제안에 이병헌 “검토중”

23.jpg

Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae-hee, Jung Woo Sung and Lee Byung Hun in a TV drama?

Drama 'Iris' spin-off of two characters Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee winning 'Athena: Goddess of War' appeared to do.

From 13 to broadcast SBS drama 'Athena: Goddess of War' (the Athena, playwriting, directing Kim Young Joon Kim, Hyun Jun), the 'Iris' Secret Service in the emerging countries of NSS special authority under the main stage for NTS.

Leave the same background as an independent story unfolding different 'spin-off' nature of convenience 'Iris', following the 'Athena' in which he was again Lee Jung Kil Lee, 'Iris' North Korea's Kim Seung-woo and Kim So even the best special agent who did the role of will perform. Natural interest 'Iris' was the NSS Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee of the agents 'Athena' is how appeared. Publisher Taewon Entertainment's Junior Representative "'Iris', who starred in jeonghanyong, Yong Ki Park and many actors 'Athena' in comes" and "Lee and Kim Tae-hee for a little bit appeared to present two people and contacts I'm drama, depending on the situation will decide" he said.

'Athena' and separate targets in 2011 produced the broadcast 'Iris 2' also appeared in two or something else of interest. 'Information represents the "finished the planning stage," said "How starred in the drama of whether concrete," he said.

Lee officials about it, "cast the offer received, the review of the" he said. According to one official who requested anonymity, 'Iris 2' side questioned one of the two gimtaehuina Yeon Lee shot back again with the help of the story will be included.

Source: DongA

^ I doubt this will happen as Hee is busy with MP unless they've shot her scene/s in Athena already.

23.jpg

Soju, I love this photo very much n missed both of them soooo much w00t.gifw00t.gif:wub: :wub:

Thank you so much for posting of my very romantic couple photo.....mmmmwwwahhhh...

I hope what i am reading now was true....lets hope for our Tae Hee and Byung Hun appearance in Athena dream come true....

Guest cofioca

mailbox.gifMP Production Info

Hi soju, you can find Kim Eunsook's info easily as she has many popular works in the past.

Her current drama "Secret Garden" is another big hit and success.

But Jang Yeongsil has no info as she is really new.

She has however worked as assistant to Kim for the past 10 years,

so I think she'll probably be ok though MP is her debut work.

In today's drama trend, the script is very important for a drama's success.

Quite many dramas that failed recently were criticized of poor scriptwriting.

So let's hope MP has a good script as well as directing.

The actors will shine even more if the basics work well.

~~I think many have been asking about this so writer Kim explained this matter through her latest tweet:

logo.png

from http://twitter.com/dramonly

5:35 PM Nov 29th VIA UberTwitter

Jusinbundeul mensyeon one minute one minute I'm sorry not to reply. ㅠ ㅠ We're busy .. ㅠ ㅠ

Question a lot of people, you've gimtaehuissi songseungheonssi starring "My Princess" the

I'm writing is not a drama. School juniors and my strongest supporter

Sil is the work of artists. I just played the wood seems to me that it is all about the coffee interstate.

If you aspire to one kind of 'My Princess no' a lot, love me ~ ~

Slightly overlaps the second broadcast in January called me the week teulrigeodeongyo ^ ^ ㅋ ㅋ

멘션 주신분들 한 분 한 분 답장 못 드려 죄송합니다. ㅠㅠ 너무 바빠요..ㅠㅠ

일단 많은 분들이 질문하셨는데, 김태희씨 송승헌씨 주연의 "마이 프린세스"는

제가 쓰는 드라마가 아닙니다. 학교 후배이자 제 가장 든든한 후원자인

장영실 작가 작품입니다. 전 그냥 장작가가 제게 해줬 듯 커피 타주는 게 전부입니다.

한가지 바램이 있다면 '마이 프린세스도' 많이 사랑해 주세요~~

1월 초 방송이라 살짝 겹치지만 저랑 요일이 틀리거덩요^^ ㅋㅋ

작성하신 글이 없습니다. 에서 작성된 글

Bring it on! Let's have faith on writer Jang. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few fan arts to share :

8.jpg

9.jpg

Cr: SSH DC

mailbox.gif SHOOTING UPDATES & TRIVIAS via TSH

~~An account from a Konyang university student on My Princess filming. smile.gif

http://konyang_univ.....me/20117899635

2010/12/01 19:56

MBC 미니시리즈 “마이 프린세스” 건양대에서 촬영

MBC Mini-series "My Princess" filmed in Geonyangdae

Scheduled to be aired on MBC in January next year, a mini-series, "My Princess" is taken from our university...

There appeared top performer is expected to attract a large popular drama.

The first broadcast is scheduled on MBC TV next year on Wednesday, 5 January 21:55.

Shooting several times at the university is expected to be.

The first shoot coming Sat 11th is going to be.

However, date may vary depending on schedule....

Shooting at university most likely for Lee Seol (KTH) and Professor's (Ryu Soo Young) scenes. Starts digging^^

~~Herbland as a compelling shooting location for MP...

I checked the site and I'm also highly looking forward for exquisite backdrops as we explore the drama. happy.gif

마프, 장흥 허브농장에서도 촬영했나봐.

MP, I think they're shooting in Changxing herb farm.

.... mbc's drama will be screened next January and hero Kim Tae-hee and Song Seung Heon are two normal people who like both because I saw close up face looked great, hard'm ah all day waiting for a cold and get home as soon...... I guess, but fond memories thinking that all of the good wish.

already shoot at herbland?

would it be this: http://www.iyherbland.co.kr/

http://www.visitkore....jsp?cid=822757

sign0092.gif Source as labelled in quotations and Special Many Thanks to TSHTeam

Guest SooInSmile

wow now i am excited for athena. HAHA AND wow i love tae hee's pics, thanks so much for the above pics with bigger head princess and ssh, i think that is so cute. just want to hug them haha.

Guest kayana20

I am sorry Taewon cracks me up so hard. All because they want a ratings guarantee they are dropping all the IRIS cast extra will be appearing in Athena. KSY has already been confirmed for one episode but I heard OF KTH& LBH too but I don't know. They are pretty busy we shall see. I already know if KIm stars in IRIS 2 I want her to be the fierce vengeful female not a week crying broken one. What don't kill you makes you stronger. Nah I love that IRIS picture too but man can someone explain the polls to me? I get so confused reading them.

Guest cofioca

^^ It's me again, Kayanasmile.gif I really don't want to expect too much that KTH will do a cameo, much more with LBH... and with the movie version  which I heard screwed up so I don't my get my hopes too high on her publicized possible appearance. dry.gif

On your query about the articles, sorry for the very rough translations. But if someone could help us, then that would be really really great. Calling out to freeminded! We missed you here! tears.gif

Hello and Welcome, 355092! Thank you so much for sharing that! Keep 'em coming! biggrin.gif 

~Pretty and Perky Princess Lee Seol~ 

5229107518_fcbd82b8aa_b.jpg

5229108784_d57b0f9218_b.jpg

Wow, DC peeps had a fine memory of the same pink blanket up there ^^ I wonder what is is about? happy.gif

8-1.jpg

Credits as labelled and thanks to DC

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: THANKS SO MUCH MY DEAR SOJU!

I am always happy coming here and checking these new MP photos and enjoyed reading all the wonderful articles... again, trying hard to understand Google translations.  Hope Freeminded can share her excellent English translations with us soon!

Happy reading that our princess Tae Hee is once again TOP ranked #1 star to spend New Years with. I am smiling while reading and happy with a big smile on my face.:D

YAHOO... YIPPPPEEEEEE... FANTASTIC NEWS that MP Official site is up and running... thanks again SOJU for the greatest news of all!!! So excited to check it out... :lol:

*I HAVE SAVED ALL THESE WONDERFUL AND AWESOME MP PHOTOS AND ARTWORKS!*

Guest cofioca

^___^ We definitely missed you here, freeminded! Happy you are back! On the translations part, could you briefly  translate the three news articles posted recently, most especially, the survey with Won Bin. I usuall get a hunch but that part I'm really confused on what it's all about. Thanks so much! ;)

Five, I'm also happy whenever I come at each thread and see your constant wonderful postings! My heartfelt thanks, chingu for your kind words and your lovely presence! ^_^

I'm very glad we share the same passion for Heon Hee and MP! YAY! :wub: 

Dear TH Superfriends: If you've noticed, I've been reposting most MP updates from its own thread, so my apologies and gratitude for putting up the many random and sometimes, repetitive sharings I've been giving you lately. I just try to keep Hee's thread as updated as MP with relevant information about the drama and her character so when others visit here, they will also be able to access the updates easily. 

On the other hand, I'm very grateful that most of the angels here also frequent the MP thread! :w00t: You gals are so nice and sweet for the continous outpour of love and support you show for our Princess!!! Keep them coming! To the other angels, hope you can join us there more often! See you around! :D 

MP CHARACTER DESCRIPTION (just very rough translations, though)

이설 | 배우 : 김태희 

Lee Seol | Cast: Kim Tae-hee 

20.jpg

눈물 콧물 쏙 빼는 출생의 비밀과 사사건건 인생에 태클 거는 양언니 따윈 암모나이트처럼 기억 저편에 묻어버리고 아침엔 웨딩촬영알바, 점심엔 학교 행정실 알바, 그리고 나선 (짝)사랑하는 교수님의 고고학개론 수업을 들으며 백만 볼트짜리 사랑의 레이저를 쏘느라 하루하루 바쁘고 스펙터클하게 살아가는 앙큼발랄 풋풋한 청춘. 

어느 날, 그만 인생 최고의 로또가 터졌다. 자고 일어나니 하루아침에 대한민국 황실의 공주란다. 나 하나 공주 만들라고 대한민국 최고 재벌 대한그룹 회장님이 전 재산 다 내놓고, 오천만 국민들이 새벽부터 줄 서서 도장 찍어준데다가 세계 각국 꽃미남 왕자님들까지 줄줄이 축전을 보내오는데 눈 한 번 질끈 감고 이 한 몸 바쳐 공주 노릇 해보기로 결심한다. 헌데 속았다. 친부모 찾아준다며 끌고 가선, ‘공주’ 시켜준다고 궁에 가둬놓고는 새벽부터 밤중까지 ‘공부’만 시킨다. 정말 악소리 날 지경인데… 

더 팔짝 뛰겠는 건 이 모든 걸 가르쳐 주는 선생님이 단 한 명, 잘난 척 대마왕 박해영 서기관이라는 거다. 최고의 인재라며 대통령이 쌍엄지를 치켜세우며 추천했다는데 개뿔, 한 시간만 같이 공부 해보라지. WTO 개별조항 하나 틀린 게 그리 큰 죄란 말이냐… 

Runny nose, tears, fit subtracting the secrets of birthand at every step in life, hanging tackle yangeonni ttawin like ammonites, buried in the morning, remember the other side of wedding photography Alba, Alba jeomsimen school administration, and the spiral (Pair) Dear SirIntroduction to Archaeology class to listen to one million volts busy day-old loves the spectacle of the laser, the living ssoneura angkeum putputhan youth youthful. 

One day, I popped off the lotto of his life. Arose overnight sleeping princess of the Imperial Republic of Korea's a. Republic of Korea would make me a top tycoon 공주 chairman of the group presenting all the former property, of fifty million peoplewaiting in line since dawn, gave only have to take over the world painting of the handsome prince,until the row, the festival of snow but there was once a body dedicated to two close 공주 jilkkeun is being decided to try. Boil deceived. Spend a given search, saying parents dragged, 'Princess promised would put him in the palace that night and until dawn 'study' makes ten thousand. Aksori me is really the point ... 

More paljjak jump to say that everything the teacher teaches only one person, condescending daemawang bakhaeyoung Clerkwill named. President said the best talent chikyeosewoomyeo ssangeomjireul am haetdaneunde richard simmons, guess they could study together for an hour. Individual WTO provisions to the wrong draw a big sin you mean ...

--

~MY PRINCESS STAFF~

10-1.jpg

기획 : 한희 

미니시리즈 <즐거운 나의 집>, <장난스런 키스>, <로드 넘버원>, <개인의 취향> 외 기획 

미니시리즈 <오버 더 레인보우>, <신입사원>, <내인생의 콩깍지> 

주말 연속극 <회전목마> 외 다수 연출 

Planning: Han Heui 

Mini-series: "Home Sweet Home", "Naughty Kiss," "Download Number", "Personal Taste", Other Planning 

Mini-series: "Over the Rainbow," "new employee", "sheath of my life" 

Weekend drama: "Roundabout" etc. 

제작 : 이선상, 이주열 

Production: Lee Seonsang, Lee Juyeol 

연출 : 권석장 

미니시리즈 <파스타>, <여우야 뭐하니>, <결혼하고 싶은 여자>, <앞집 여자> 외 

주말 연속극 <깍두기> 

베스트 극장 <겨울에서 봄으로>, <외박>, <그와 함께 타이타닉을 보다> 외 다수 연출 

Directed by: Kwon Sukjang 

Miniseries: "Pasta", "What's up Fox", "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry", "The Woman Living Across the Street" etc. 

Weekend drama: "radish" 

Best Theatre: "In the winter to Spring," "Staying," "Titanic with him"etc 

연출 : 강대선 

미니시리즈 <혼>, <결혼합시다>, <옥션하우스> 공동연출 

베스트 극장 <건망증> 

미니시리즈 <다모>, <내 이름은 김삼순> 조연출 

Directed by: Kang Daeseon 

Miniseries: "Soul", "Marry", "Auction House" Co-director 

Best Theater: "Forgetful" 

Miniseries: "Damo", "My Lovely Samsoon" Assistant director 

극본 : 장영실 

Screenplay: Jang Yeong-sil 

제작사 : 커튼콜 제작단, (주)스톰에스 컴퍼니 

Publisher: Curtain Call, Storm S Company (SSH's own agency)

Staff.... 

---

8-2.jpg

* Source: iMBC 

**Special Thanks to TSH for these compiling

^ Oh it's great to know Storm-S (entertainment company/agency owned by SSH) is also one of the producers for MP! rolleyes.gif

With this, I definitely hope that would also be a success in terms of viewership ratings! FIGHTING!