Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

it'll be cool to see her in hollywood movies. Is there subbed episodes of her appearance on win win? I believe it's episode 31 and 32

Guest cofioca

Celeb-ration at Louis Vuitton's Tabloid party in Tokyo

Kim Tae-Hee, Rinko Kikuchi, Changmin, Hiroshi Fujiwara and Iconiq are amongst many 

to walk the green carpet in our gallery

By Robert Michael Poole     18 October, 2010

5106418123_7f55935264_z.jpg

Hiroshi Fujiwara, Iconiq, Kim Tae-Hee and Rinko Kikuchi are just some of the stars on Louis Vuitton's green carpet.

Just days before Japan Fashion Week, fashion behemoth Louis Vuitton tried to steal the early limelight with a party in the Lady Gaga-christened Tabloid.

Celebrities turned out en masse, with models, singers and actors from around Asia, all dressed in the brand's designs, treading the green carpet for two hours.

Belle of the ball was South Korean actress Kim Tae-Hee dressed in vibrant blue, who spoke earlier this year to CNNGo and found herself surrounded by an eager Japanese press.

Supermodel Ai Tominaga, Hollywood actress Rinko Kikuchi, pop singer Iconiq, Jpop group Girl Next Door, producer and designer Hiroshi Fujiwara, Korean popstar Changmin and models Jessica Michibara and Yu Yamada were among 400 celebrity guests and fashion leaders invited to the event.

Click "View Gallery"  to see the gallery from the green carpet. 

Source: CNN Go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Tae-Hee Attends Louis Vuitton Leather and Craftsmanship Event

5106417365_df91e2d18c_z.jpg

South Korean actress Kim Tae-Hee attended the Louis Vuitton Leather and Craftsmanship event at Tabloid on October 14th in Tokyo, Japan.

She wore a lovely blue and green strapless Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 dress, which was modified just a bit to have a shorter skirt. I prefer it over the runway version. It’s much sexier, and I love the voluminous structure of the skirt. Black strappy sandals and a turtoise Louis Vuitton hard case clutch completed her look.

Known as “The Most Beautiful Korean Woman,” Kim Tae-Hee — who is 30yrs old — doesn’t look a day over 23!

Source: Shantée@ Fashionista101

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Tae Hee attends Louis Vuitton Party in Tokyo, Japan

5107077790_586922d0eb_z.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee (김태희) attended Louis Vuitton Leather & Craftmanship event and Party held at Tabloid on October 14, 2010 in Tokyo, Japan.

The actress wore a green dress from Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 collection. Completing her look with simple accessories, a pair of black sandals and Minaudière Bijou Clutch.

Considering some Japanese actresses wearing Louis Vuitton Fall 2010 collection, I really wished she wore some gorgeous dresses from that collection which I absolutely adore.

Kim Tae Hee (김태희) shines in the dress, she looked absolutely amazing in the dress but the embellishments on her sandals weren't necessary.

Source: Wyelin@ Eiffel in Seoul

Hello puchaa, sorry to tell you that we have yet to find english subs for KTH Win Win's episode. wacko.gif 

But you may be able to upload the raw ones from the torrent links provided at the Win Win soompi thread. 

KBS WinWin Tae Hee episodes

Or you may check out askdrama.com to watch. 

Hope this helps somehow! smile.gif

Guest freeminded

Hi soju, I think she is keeping a healthy friendship with LBH and YDG like you said. But then again, if reporters find out that she isn't keeping in touch with them, they might think she is not in good terms with them and blow things up since she worked with them not so long ago. That is what I think so I guess in front of the media, she says she still keep in contact with them. Whether it is true or not, probably only she knows and the other party. I kind of got the impression she does not have a lot of friends in the industry. I kind of wonder whether she still keeps in touch with any of her former co-stars besides Kim Rae Won and maybe Daniel Henney. But also like you said, she is low key so we won't really know. The media wasn't even able to spot her at LBH's movie, only fans did. And we still don't know whether she attend SSH's movie or not even though SSH asked her to come and she agreed. The media did not report any sign of her showing up.

I wonder did she really date a co star or fall for any before. I think you posted up an earlier article and it said she never dated or interested in any celebrity. But who knows is it really true or not. I guess it is also a safe answer if she said no otherwise people is going to link her with whom and whom. Also the fact she did not make that many series, doing a process of elimination is going to be easy. But just my wild thinking. =)

I am also excited and nervous of her venturing into Hollywood. There isn't a lot of Asian stars who seem to be able to sustain a long career in Hollywood. Zhang Zi Yi is a good example. Maybe the news is just exaggerating. She is signing a company in Japan and that company expands into Hollywood so maybe reporters make it sound her next move is Hollywood. Maybe she meant that is something she is aspired to and hope to achieve, not something she has to achieve. We'll support her no matter what.

Thanks for always sharing so many news and updates of KTH with us. Please continue the hard work. If I find any news I will definitely share with you and others. If I come across the subtitle version of the Win Win show, I will watch it and provide you guys with the highlights like I did with the Come To Play Show.

I might be a bit busy in the upcoming weeks but I will try to drop by once or twice a week if time allows. Chatting with you and other KTH fan is always a pleasurable thing to do.

Guest SooInSmile

Tae hee wore the dress better than the model haha. Definitely excited about the direction is taking. Really want to hear more news about her new series!

Korean star desires marriage

Able to get some news on JJH in Singapore Straits Times...JJH is in Singapore for Korean Film Festival. In the interview with JJH. JJH is saying KTH is the perfect choice for a wife...JJH also mentioned that he fill sad because he is unable to get more romantic screen with KTH. Below are the interview & also there is video clip attached to it but sorry i dont really know how to attach the video clips.

***************************************************************************************************************

Best known for his roles in hit Korean dramas including Princess Lulu, The Last Scandal of My Life and most recently IRIS, the acclaimed actor announced in 2008 that he had met the girl of his dreams.

But it turned out to be a false alarm as Jung remains single and available two years on.

Nevertheless, the 40-year-old actor seems extremely keen to give up his bachelorhood. When the Singapore media asked if he would like to continue playing a swinging bachelor on screen, he quickly cut in and stressed that he would like to get married for real.

Jung also said that his beautiful co-star in the hit political drama IRIS, Kim Tae Hee, is the perfect choice for a wife.

The gorgeous Kim Tae Hee had many intimate scenes with lead actor Lee Byung Hun in IRIS. So did Jung find it a pity that he did not have any romantic on-screen moments with Kim?Best known for his roles in hit Korean dramas including Princess Lulu, The Last Scandal of My Life and most recently IRIS, the acclaimed actor announced in 2008 that he had met the girl of his dreams.

But it turned out to be a false alarm as Jung remains single and available two years on.

Nevertheless, the 40-year-old actor seems extremely keen to give up his bachelorhood. When the Singapore media asked if he would like to continue playing a swinging bachelor on screen, he quickly cut in and stressed that he would like to get married for real.

Jung also said that his beautiful co-star in the hit political drama IRIS, Kim Tae Hee, is the perfect choice for a wife.

The gorgeous Kim Tae Hee had many intimate scenes with lead actor Lee Byung Hun in IRIS. So did Jung find it a pity that he did not have any romantic on-screen moments with Kim?ONE of Korea's most desirable bachelors Jung Jun Ho says he wants to walk down the aisle as soon as he finds that special someone.

The suave Korean star was in town for a brief appearance at the gala premiere of his 2006 film Righteous Ties, which just had its first run in Singapore at the Korean Film Festival.

Best known for his roles in hit Korean dramas including Princess Lulu, The Last Scandal of My Life and most recently IRIS, the acclaimed actor announced in 2008 that he had met the girl of his dreams.

The gorgeous Kim Tae Hee had many intimate scenes with lead actor Lee Byung Hun in IRIS. So did Jung find it a pity that he did not have any romantic on-screen moments with Kim?

Guest fivemagic

:D AWESOME sharings everyone and thank you so very much for all the wonderful and exciting exchanges and postings, articles, translations, photos, etc etc! I really enjoyed reading an viewing all posts here.

I am certtainly happy for Tae Hee to be able to expand further her career in Japan and in Hollywood.  I am sure she will grace the Hollywood entertainment world like she did in Korea.  If other Korean stars can do it, our angel can do it too.  :P All the best for our angel Tae Hee!!!

Also, good to know that she still have contacts with her co-stars like LBH and YDG.:)

Guest freeminded

Grand Prix streaming online. No subtitle is available yet but for those like me who wants to see Tae Hee's magnificent look...

Click on the page below and check out the links on that page.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=919453292

Thanks for sharing the news KTH393. I don't know have you guys notice or not but almost all the actors who have worked with KTH have said they consider her as his ideal type or they want to marry her. JJH, YDG, possibly LBH and KRW too.

My Princess news via TSH (thank you)

Y-Star news

credit: ystar

SH said in the interview:

다음 달부터는 올 해 말부터 방송 예정인 '마이 프린세스'라는 작품의 촬영에 들어갈 것 같습니다

"My Princess" scheduled to broadcast end of the year, will start shooting from next month.

---

EXCITING NEWS!! :w00t:

November start filming... probably mid-late December for 1st ep of MP to be aired.

Guest kayana20

I love her . her acting is so soft and she is just gorgeous. Hollywood will be hard but I am sure she has a god grounding force and other Korean actors who live there to show her the ropes.

Guest fivemagic

My Princess news via TSH (thank you)

Y-Star news

credit: ystar

SH said in the interview:

다음 달부터는 올 해 말부터 방송 예정인 '마이 프린세스'라는 작품의 촬영에 들어갈 것 같습니다

"My Princess" scheduled to broadcast end of the year, will start shooting from next month.

---

EXCITING NEWS!!  :w00t:

November start filming... probably mid-late December for 1st ep of MP to be aired.

Thank you 2uss for the very good news!  Very good news indeed!!:D

I am so happy hearing that it is scheduled to be broadcasted end of year.  OMG! this is really good news!

I am still looking forward to MP shooting next month.

Any word on the remaining second leads and cast???

Guest GhostWriter09

Hi everyone! It's really nice to read all your posts here. Has anyone ever posted Taehee unni's Win Win episode with English subs yet? Please let me know! Thanks guys! :)

Guest cofioca

Dear angels, thanks much for all your sharings! biggrin.gif

Here are some interesting articles to share with you while we wait for Tae Hee's comeback.... It warms me up to know that November is almost there. w00t.gif

Just click on the links below if to read corresponding write-ups: 

톱스타 김태희도 '성스폐인'...연예계에 부는 '성스' 열풍 심상찮네

Kim Tae-hee, one of the celebrities in the Sungkyunkwan Scandal craze

3-1.gif

Read full article @ VOP

김태희의 '벨벳 메이크업' 대박 예감!

Kim Tae Hee for Hera winter velvet make up hit, a hunch!

1-1.jpg

2-3.jpg

Photo credits to Style MT

Read full article @ BNT News

'전역’ 조승우, “우연히 만난 김태희한테 공연 와 달라고 부탁”

Jo Seung Woo invited Kim Tae Hee to Jekyll and Hyde musical

2-4.jpg

Read full article @ My Daily

신민아, 김태희 제치고 하반기 최고 인기 여자 배우

Shin Min ah's and Kim Tae Hee's  popularity rise in second half of 2010

2010102801002803900143242.jpg

Read full article @ Sports Chosun

Credits via Naver

^^ Tae Hee ssi at second place after Shin Min Ah. On the boys side, Won Bin is currently the first for the second half while her My Princess  co-star, Song Seung Hun ranks 8th.  smile.gif

KTH393, thanks for sharing that article. It really is a great pleasure to know that she is admired and looked up to by her co-stars. biggrin.gif

Five, thanksie for the fanmade video. I'm excited to see but it won't reload cause my internet connection is quite moody lately. Nonetheless, will certainly re-check as soon as my line allows me. wink.gif

Inception,Freeminded, Celebrities, thank you very much for the Grand Prix links. I'll check them out later on. 

Hi Ghostwriter, I'm afraid we would never be able to find any english subtitles for the Win Win episodes. Sad because most of us here are really eager to view them. Even so, we will keep you posted just in case somebody is able to provide us one.

2uss, I'm truly overly delighted because of that news. w00t.gif After a long wait, a glimpse of My Princess is almost here. What more, the broadcast is moved at an earlier time? But like freeminded, I'm also curious to know which shows it would be competing with and do wish Athena is not one of them. rolleyes.gif Also, excited to know the rest of the cast! w00t.gif 

Freeminded, thanks and appreciate much your response earlier! Whoa! Indeed, it is hard to guess and we, fans, are just left to imagine and dream as Tae Hee always knows how to give smart/wise answers and sometimes, she even approaches them with caution when it calls for. ph34r.gifAnd it is just as difficult to rely on chemistry when we know she holds it with many co-stars she have had worked with. laugh.gif

Double laugh.gif on second thought that media's just implying Tae Hee's Hollywood venture. Anyhow, with Tae Hee's rising popularity, it is not too far for us to dream or look forward to it, right?

Please feel free to share some more when you have time. No pressures, though.smile.gif

Btw, on your MP querie, Athena from SBS will also premiere this December during Mon/Tue? So there's really a possibility unless MP timeslot has confirmed otherwise. Also, before it was announced that MP plans to air this coming December, Lee Yeon Hee's and Changmin's Paradise Ranch from KBS was mentioned as possible rival too (well, in case MBC decides to stay with the January airing phew.gif).

Waves to Sooin and Kayanasmiley-greet025.gif

Guest fivemagic

Soju, thanks for bringing all these Tae Hee goodies! :lol:  I am so happy to see you and your post.

I will definitely check those links later and read those write-ups.  Thanks again!:D

As for my fanmade video, yes, please do check it out and let me know what you think. :P  Also, please feel free to comment on it.

MP is just around the corners... yay! yipppeeee!:w00t:

Have a Great weekend everyone!! :D

Guest cofioca

Kim Tae-hee watches 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', too?

Actress Kim Tae-hee is known to be one of the passionate viewers of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Recently during the interview, Kim Tae-hee said, “I found about this new actor, Micky Yoochun, by 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'. I'm watching his steps with love.”

Not only Kim Tae-hee, but actress Lee Yo-won is among the viewers who watch 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' regularly, on time. She showed interest in Micky Yoochun by saying, “I was surprised by Micky Yoochun's performance in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'. Topknot looks good on him and he has a fresh and green feeling in him.”

Kim Yeon-seong PD, who produced this drama, said, “Thank you for the viewers who showed great interest in this drama. We, staff, actors, and actresses, will do our best until the end.”

via Nate News

Source: HanCinema

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other write-ups:

2PM’s Junho wouldn’t mind a “candy kiss”allkpop

If you wanna know more of one of KTH's advocacies, here's a related article:

Why are Koreans aloof to pink ribbon campaign? koreatimes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Five! Missed you too and our Tae Hee much more so I'm afraid I could not wait any longer to see My Princess. laugh.gif Btw, watched the video already, dear! w00t.gif Thanks for putting up a nice show of your wonderful compilation of Tae Hee's recent photoshoots. I especially love them. She's fresh and lovely as always. Please make some more when your time permits. Thanks again!! biggrin.gif