[Official thread] Meguro Ren 目黒蓮 / Meme [Current Drama 2024 "Umi no Hajimari"]

Get well soon Meme! 🖤 Rest well, focus on recovering good health, be that good patient who follows his doctor's advise and instructions. 😅 

We're waiting for you! Come back soon!

Meguro Ren's Return to Activities

I have been in hiatus since August 15 due to health problems.

Under the guidance of a doctor, I had to take a period of time to recuperate from the illness. Nevertheless, my health is improving smoothly and recovering well, and planning my gradually returning to work.

【W/DeepL translate, edited for coherence】

STARTO ENTERTAINMENT website translated post:

"Report on Meguro Ren (Snow Man)

"Meguro Ren, an exclusive contract talent with our company, has suspended his activities since August 15th due to poor health.

"Following the doctor's instructions, he took a period of recuperation as a precaution, but he is recovering well and is scheduled to return to work gradually.

"We sincerely apologize to all involved parties for the inconvenience and concern caused."

【W/Google translate】

Well wishes from REGZA and announcement from Umi No Hajimari 

Spoiler

We are relieved to hear that you are recovering well.

We pray that you will be able to come back soon to us after a well-deserved rest.

【W/DeepL translate】

<Announcement>

Due to Meguro Ren's recuperation, we have decided to postpone the 9th episode of "The Beginning of the Sea" scheduled for Monday, August 26th for one week.

We are relieved to hear that he is recovering well.

Next week, on Monday, August 26th, "The Beginning of the Sea Special Episode: The End of Love" will air instead of the 9th episode.

Set in the summer three years before the main story, it is a completely new love story focusing on Nagumo Mizuki (played by Kotone Furukawa) and Haruaki Tsuno (played by Sosuke Ikematsu). Meguro Ren will also appear in the special episode.

Episode 9 is scheduled to air on Monday, September 2nd.

And we are happy to report that this work will be depicted in a total of 12 episodes (*excluding the special episode). We hope you will continue to watch until the final episode airs on Monday, September 23rd.

【W/ the aid of DeepL translate】

• Like 1

Excited to see Meguro Ren in "Umi no Hajimari"! He’s been delivering some incredible performances lately. I’m thinking of creating a fan video compilation of his best moments in this drama. If anyone else is into video editing, CapCut Pro Mod APK is a great tool to use for making high-quality edits. Can’t wait to see how he brings this character to life!

Edited by Barrett4u

Live stream announcing the 5 major domes tour, and the upcoming 4th album 「RAYS」

Meme's message

GVgyvoBXkAAE6_H?format=jpg&name=medium

Fr: @MAItomoushimasu

To everyone, the five major domes. Thank you.

We'll make the Five Domes a place where as many people as possible can have fun and feel motivated to do their best tomorrow!

Signed, Meguro Ren

【W/Google Lens】

• Like 2

His "imperial" hotness 😅

GVg1pcWaEAABwFn?format=jpg&name=small

Fr: @_megurosoda

The FENDI Ambassador, wearing his trademark turtleneck style. He slayed!

GVg1peraAAAKc3o?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fr: @_megurosoda

Spoiler

And slayed some more! This ensemble is also wow!

GVg3QCXbcAEJSw5?format=jpg&name=large

Fr: @megurofied

Never expected you'd actually dance in FENDI for the lead track 「Empire」MV 🤭

And as always, netizens are the best in screen grabs and captions. 🙏

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Meguro Ren graces the cover of the special edition of GQ JAPAN October issue. Magazine is available for purchase from August 30th.

••●●••●●••●●••

Seems that Meme has started getting back on his feet! 

He was spotted with a staff entering a building in Setagaya, Tokyo, apparently filming something.

@CarolynH @newrocher22 @WeunXK

• Wiggle 1

Meguro Ren's role in "Umi no Hajimari" is something special; I’m hooked on the drama!

By the way, if anyone's working on a website or interested in web design in Dubai, there's a great agency in Dubai called RedSpider Web & Art Design. They do amazing work, and you can check them out at https://www.redspider.ae/. Just thought I'd share!spacer.png

Edited by Edward Jacksan
spelling mistakes

Aoki and Ida, in their alternate idol universe 🙂

••○○•●○•○●•○○••

Aww, Meme also looked for something to help wipe the dripping watermelon juice 🥰