Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

my dad got me a bunch when he went to the philippines from divisoria and mall of asia.

based on his story.

i don`t know. but i asked my aunt and she said there were lots at greenbelt and makati.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest celinewalksin10

i bought all my click-b cds from yesasia before.. that was i think 3 or 4 years ago since i couldn't find any stores here in the phils. with the same price.

thanks to those who gave infos about stores. :D i hope they'll be selling suju stuffs for a reasonable price.

i just bought earrings and the don't don cd at yesasia again, and i hope it arrives quickly. hehe

i'm trying to look at the multiply stores. hopefully, they don't overprice.

Guest marjorie<3

actually there r alot a frnd told me in greenhills there is such store who sells it but yeah the price is heck expensive so

i dnt buy from them i jst download and enjoy it ol

Guest kitkat_zaizai

OKBOOKS in P. Burgos = i've been there and its KPOP heaven for me, they sell original cds, magazines, most are TVXQ stuffs..

you can also order from KGoodies

and there are also cds in Ongpin and in Metrowalk

Guest heejae

gosh... manila people are soooo luck to have kbooks!! huhuuh...

does anyone know where to buy korean stuff here in cebu??

I went to this korean store once wherein their billboards say that they sell dvd and magazines... when i entered it, It has NOTHING!! I even asked the korean owner himself and he was like "No.. No.. No magazine" after that, i was quite disappointed..

i hope there will be something like kbooks here in cebu! huuhu.. T_T if not, then, still yesasia and it takes usually a month for me to receive what i ordered.. T_T

Guest jrevenge

well, im too lazy to make a new thread asking this kind of thing.

anyway, im looking for someone who can buy some stuff for me online

yesasia, soompi or whatever site.

dont worry i'll definetly pay you back.

you can charge me anything but please dont super duper OVER price it.

gawd, i wish i could find someone.

btw, im here at the Phil and

im also looking for a fellow filipino person who can do it for me.

Guest marishane

there's a place in mimosa, clark, pampanga. i'm not sure if i got the place right but it's only an hour away from manila and my korean friends said that there are lots of korean cds, vcds, dvds and other korean stuff there. i've never been there though but i'm pretty sure it's true. since there are a lot of koreans in clark, pampanga, lots!

Guest aneng

Wow, I really like to go to that OKbooks. Where exactly is that store? And the prices... is it okay?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aquamarinelli

in makati!! yay! thanks for info!!!!!:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D

I want korean fashion also!!!

i will just look in the internet then Im gonna buy in ukay ukay hahahaha

meanddonghae.jpg

Guest naomz

there's a video shop in subic where you can rent korean dramas and movies something like Video City. iknow it's not a place where you can buy kstuff but it'sjust so cool to find one where you can rent lol. i'm actually planning to rent movies there that i can;t find in divi the next time igo there but i just wonder how they do the membership. ok whatever im talking nonsense :sweatingbullets:

Guest kitkat_zaizai

OKBOOKS is located at P. Burgos makati city (near makati ave.) i forgot the address.. i just know how to get there

prices are really expensive since the shipping fare is included.. tvxq albums are about 1thou plus, then singles are about 800-1000php

you can also check kpopgoodies for original korean cds

indulge in shameless advertising, shall i?

I own KGOODIES, and yepp, I do provide fans with CDs, DVDs, Photobooks, magazines and other artist merchandise OFFICIALLY released by their respective companies. ^^

I started this business two years ago here in Soompi (http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58632&st=0&p=2622051&#entry2622051) and continued this business here in the Philippines. ^^ I have a very good seller reputation and not once have I had a case of scamming.

I don't have a shop where you can see the goods, as we also don't have items on stock that you can easily purchase. Every item is on an order basis only.

To make an order, you have to give a downpayment of at least half of the total amount of goods you will buy and then we can proceed with your order. We can either meet up or send the items to your place. ^^

For more information, please click on my banner ^^.

The items in the site does not, in any way, limit the items that can be bought. You can always request for the items that you like and we would get back to you as soon as we can~^^

Thank you!

Guest 3nette

ahhhhh! im so jealous!!! ><

i wish i could go to the phils right now *kills self* ROFL

i want dbsk, big bang & suju stuff *dies* im like dying to get one xD

i shall save money to go to the phils!

Guest badstar

Wooohooo for Pao!!!

I'm a supporter of kgoodies, and yes! Pao's really reliable, she will not scam you or anything.

She even goes to my school just to give me the things that I bought. (My school's close to hers,LOL)

So, I encourage you all to buy stuff from kgoodies. It's 100% original!

Pao, can't wait to get my doush~~ single! I shall see you soon!^^ -bea

Wooohooo for Pao!!!

I'm a supporter of kgoodies, and yes! Pao's really reliable, she will not scam you or anything.

She even goes to my school just to give me the things that I bought. (My school's close to hers,LOL)

So, I encourage you all to buy stuff from kgoodies. It's 100% original!

Pao, can't wait to get my doush~~ single! I shall see you soon!^^ -bea

<3333 and now they're gonna think i paid you to do this hahahaa~~~

anyway, thanks thanks badstar! i'm really proud to have buyers like you ~.^

and yes....doushblah blah (dang still can't memorize the effin long title!) i got one for me too. it's toooooooo beautiful!

Archived