Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

Guest cpopbaby19

^wow.

dang. it IS expensive! @.@

the last time that i bought Boa and SES cd for my 14th birthday,, the cds were like 450 pesos! @.@

i thought it was overpriced? >u<; but yeah...

i STILL wanna buy there~

can you ask them if they have Epik high 4th? .___.; i really don't have time to call anybody right now.. i get to our house from school around 7pm almost everyday.. .___.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiigurl27

Actually, the reason why Atlantis Princess (BoA) and the S.E.S albums were a bit cheaper is because they were made here in Philippines. Unlike the ones we can buy in KBOOKs, the cds are really STRAIGHT from Korea which is actually cool, at least we know it's the real thing.

If you think about it....KBOOKs sometimes tends to overprice especially when they found out that there are Pinoy DBSG fans who are most willing to buy DBSG items. When I first came to that store there wasn't that much and can you believe that the cassette tapes there costs around 450 pesos.....it's better to buy the cd na! hahah!

It will still make you want to buy there....aside from yesasia and soompi sellers...KBOOKs really is our source...if only My Room was still alive, I'd really expect that the prices of the cds would be a bit lower than it is now...you know competition (goodness, the things i learn in economics! haha)

Okay dearie, i'll just ask if they can get you one....Epik High 4th? waaaaw! I was looking for the 3rd one though...hahaha!! but instead I ordered the 3rd album of MC Mong! hahaha!!

I'll inform you guys by sunday evening!! ^___^....

This thread should really be named the KBOOKs thread..hahahah!! and oh! THIS IS MY 200th POST here in SOOMPI!! yaaay!

Guest cpopbaby19

^wow. thanks! :D

anyways, about my Room.. my classmate's friend told me that there's a possiblity that there's still my room. .___.; we're talking about it like a week before and we're contacting (sp? T_T) her friend but she never replied! :(

Guest kawaiigurl27

the last time i went to my room was thier branch in greenhills...the stores beside them said that it was officially close...but that was april back then...

i'm guessing this my room ur talking about is the one in greenhills....anyway...i'll also try to find time to check that out!! at least there is a spark of hope for more kpop merchendise at lower prices!!

Guest kawaiigurl27

i dunno if the my room in greenhills closed up too...

but i'll try to go to greenhills one time to check...^___^

yes, my room has cheaper but original cds....but sometimes i heard they also overprice...

T___T oh well....my kbooks trip is tomorrow so i'm really excited to visit the shop again...

Guest cpopbaby19

^same here. ,___,

that's why i cant go there without definite plans.. which is not sooner. =.= sucks. that's why im looking for some help here. haha. too busy in school~ @.@

Guest doskinse

i didn't know this thread exists... haha... i really have to explore soompi more!!!

i've already considered buying stuffs from the Internet before eh kasi thet look safe naman to order..

tsk tsk... that's when i found out my that my mom does not own a credit card... haaayy..

waahhh.. i really want to go to kbooks!! help me!! haha.. :D i've hard about it from the cass_ph yg..

i want to have my own O.jung.ban.hap :( do they still have it? kyaaaa~ i'm desperate! haha...

i've always wanted to buy original kpop cds because... they are nice? :lol:

good thing Rain's world is already available at odyssey. how i wish there will also be dbsg, bigbang, suju etc. stuff... :D

Guest cpopbaby19

i didn't know this thread exists... haha... i really have to explore soompi more!!!

i've already considered buying stuffs from the Internet before eh kasi thet look safe naman to order..

tsk tsk... that's when i found out my that my mom does not own a credit card... haaayy..

waahhh.. i really want to go to kbooks!! help me!! haha.. :D i've hard about it from the cass_ph yg..

i want to have my own O.jung.ban.hap :( do they still have it? kyaaaa~ i'm desperate! haha...

i've always wanted to buy original kpop cds because... they are nice? :lol:

good thing Rain's world is already available at odyssey. how i wish there will also be dbsg, bigbang, suju etc. stuff... :D

:o

HOW CAN THAT BEEE??????????!

BAHHH, how come shinhwa cds NEVER EVER landed on philippine local music industry market? :ph34r::crazy:

T___________T;

Guest doskinse

:o

HOW CAN THAT BEEE??????????!

BAHHH, how come shinhwa cds NEVER EVER landed on philippine local music industry market? :ph34r::crazy:

T___________T;

yep.. Rain's World is now available at Odyssey it's around 500+ Php(grab it now!! lolz) haha.. i don't really know because i just asked my mom to buy it for me :lol:

i've also seen some boa & ses albums before but i'm not quite into kpop then...

weee... if only kbooks is just a few blocks away from my house(yaa.. from Val. cty ^_^).. hahaha.. shinhwa albums in the philippines?? that would be nice...

I have a friend who is selling O- JUNG BAN HAP by TVXQ...version A for only 700 pesos....^___^

oh.. i was hoping to have version c or d coz they have the additional songs.. i think so but anyways, thank you for infoming me! :D

Guest cpopbaby19

yep.. Rain's World is now available at Odyssey it's around 500+ Php(grab it now!! lolz) haha.. i don't really know because i just asked my mom to buy it for me :lol:

i've also seen some boa & ses albums before but i'm not quite into kpop then...

weee... if only kbooks is just a few blocks away from my house(yaa.. from Val. cty ^_^).. hahaha.. shinhwa albums in the philippines?? that would be nice...

oh.. i was hoping to have version c or d coz they have the additional songs.. i think so but anyways, thank you for infoming me! :D

HOLY!

:ph34r:

YOU LIVE IN VALENZUELA?! OMGGGG FINALLY!!!! SOMEONE LIVES HERE!! <333 maybe we can meet up someday? .___.;

well, i dont have the intentions to buy bi's albums.. .___.; lol hit me with stones or anything.. but i like him as an actor better. XD

oh man...you guys are so freaking lucky to live in in Manila (or at least live near Manila) :tears: :tears:

i'm from cagayan de oro so i don't have the chance to buy any kpop cds!

the most kpop cd's i have are ses 5.5 album and boa's atlantic princess album...

i wanna buy loads of kpop cd's so much... TAKE, Shinhwa, SUJU, DBSK... and many many more :tears: :tears:

Guest kryshna

does kbooks have another phone no?

i tried their number that was posted before(618-7777) but the operator says that the number is invalid. does anyone know why?

thanks. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 1allie1

for korean clothes try

www.mylittledress.multiply.com

the clothes come straight from korea (about the same things you'd see in myeongdong or dongdaemun stores). around the same price range as bayo or kamiseta. they sell only online but you can pay via bpi or gcash (i think).

Guest 정유미

^same here. ,___,

that's why i cant go there without definite plans.. which is not sooner. =.= sucks. that's why im looking for some help here. haha. too busy in school~ @.@

i can help you! where do you live ba? 'cause i live pretty near kbooks... around 5 mins. distance? ^^ pm me if you still want help...^^

Guest ayadaokin

ack thanks everyone for all the info. i live here in the states, in kansas city, but last summer [last time i went back to the philippines] i was looking EVERYWHERE for a kstore or anything korean related..posters..cds dvds..nothing. but i never finished looking around Market Market!, i only got to a few areas, maybe they have something there? its a biggg place. just a suggestion, though i dont know much.

oh and thanks again for the information! i'll need to know MORE because im moving there in a couple years. i should start my own store hehe. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heejae

sigh... been hearing a lot about thi KBOOKS thing.. I hope they'd open up a store here in cebu... hahaha! I know its stupid but one of the reasons I wanted to go to korea was buy CDs! pwahaaha! I didn't realize we have one here in the phils... not in cebu though.. sigh! I actually went to a couple of korean stores here but they only sell it to koreans (accdg. to the filipino cashier). Hmph!

Archived