Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

hi ya! since kpop now has invaded the philippines(nobody/ i dont care)

SM stores is selling CD's -----> although its only SME products....

hmmm from what i saw there are selling SNSD, Super Junior, and Shinee Cd's... yup, no DBSK cd's sad.gif

the price range from 250- 300???

the price is quite good. thanks for the info

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ! :D THANK YOUUU ! :D

im going philippines in 4 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGG :D im going makati ! :D

so they sell stuff in SM? is the album like the korean one? please dont tell me they changed it to filipino.

do they sell posters? or other merchanidise????

can someone tell me where to buy korean style clothes??? if there is a place (:

is there anywhere else to buy cds? other than SME (snsd,suju)

like where to buy big bang? ft island? 2ne1????

please help meee ! :D

thanks~

• 1 month later...

Most records bars like Odyssey and SM sell KPop cds already such as Big Bang (the japanese album though), SS501, SNSD, Super Junior, DBSK, Shinee, F(x), 2PM and 4Minute. If the cd comes with a dvd, it costs around PHP500 - PHP800 but the regular cds cost around PHP350 - PHP500. Usually they give out free posters.

When I bought my Big Bang cd/dvd, they give me a poster. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest SeraphicSuperStar

If you want, you may try purchasing KPop merchandise from multiply sellers. A lot of people get their fan goods / merchandise that way. HeeHee. I got my SS501 Summer Holiday Photobook at a multiply shop. It was really nice coz that photobook's no longer in print~ it was released 2007 pa. HaHaHa really rare... since you're from Laguna, maybe you could just pay thru Gcash? Or through bank deposits~ then they'll have it shipped to you...

...and yeah they've already pretty much mentioned it that Astro stores and Odyssey sell some KPop music albums now. SM Ent. talents mostly~

Super Junior ~ Sorry Sorry | Super Show 2

Super Junior M ~Super Girl

Girls' Generation's ~ Genie

DBSK/THSK/TVXQ ~The Secret Code | The Third Asia Tour Mirotic Live Concert (I can't remember but I think there's a third one)

Shinee ~ Romeo | Ring Ding Dong

f(x) ~ Chu

there's also Boa's album, not sure which one was it~

Non-SM Ent. talents...

SS501 ~ Deja Vu | Find | Super Hits | Rebirth

4Minute ~ Hot Issue

2PM ~ (I dunno the album name)

Big Bang ~ Gara Gara Go!

There, hope that helped... altho I might've left out some things... expect FTIsland albums to be sold here soon~ the concert showcase will be later whee~ There you go. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I've seen the cds in SM. ><" Kyaaaa~ But I don't have the money. Dx I don't know if they have stocks pa. But I'm hoping to buy one next month :P Can't order online, don't have any credit card. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jellie_kookie

I got the third version of Mirotic in the Philippines. Also G-Dragon's Heartbreaker album and U-Kiss' Only One album.

I don't remember seeing any in Odyssey stores *_*

SM-- can't remember. I haven't been in the Philippines for almost a year now.

But yeah, they're usually the SM Ent. talents, though

• 1 month later...
Guest amaineko

Hi guys, new to this thread. You may now buy Kpop CD's in Odessey and Astrovision Music stores. But if you want CD's other than JYP and SM, Ok! Bookstore in Makati sells magazines, DVD and music. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest riffscreamer

Hi guys, new to this thread. You may now buy Kpop CD's in Odessey and Astrovision Music stores. But if you want CD's other than JYP and SM, Ok! Bookstore in Makati sells magazines, DVD and music. :)

New here as well. Saan yang OK! Bookstore?

If you guys want to order online but don't have a credit card, you can apply for an EON card sa Unionbank then enroll for a Paypal account. Got most of my guitar stuff online using paypal.

Guest mkporky

hi, i'm just wondering if you know any store who sells cases for korean phones? like lg lollipop here in the philippines? thank you...

• 1 month later...
Guest rein-03

OK!Bookstore is located at P.Burgos Street,Makati. I've been there thrice already and they sell posters,books,manhwas and CDs/DVDs.

We call the location as "Koreaville", since the street has Noraebang places and Korean restaurants.

• 1 month later...
Guest jedtherese

Filipino ELFs, Sones, Triple S, Kiss Me, Shawols, 15-19 yrs of age Kindly help me with my thesis. Please answer my kpop survey here: http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=HLHHFG_a1780cf0%E2%80%8C

• 4 weeks later...

thanks to this thread, I know they now sell Korean CDs at SM malls :) I'll be visiting the Philippines later this month and I'm hoping to go CD shopping while I'm there! ^^ but, for new releases, how long does it usually take to be in stock? has anyone been in any CD stores recently? what do they sell these days?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest kitkat_zaizai

thanks to this thread, I know they now sell Korean CDs at SM malls :) I'll be visiting the Philippines later this month and I'm hoping to go CD shopping while I'm there! ^^ but, for new releases, how long does it usually take to be in stock? has anyone been in any CD stores recently? what do they sell these days?

hello there, CDs that are available in stores are Philippine released but the quality is also good especially the recent ones.

2NE1 albums were just recently released. CNBlue and GD&TOP will be released soon but still without date. They are all Philppine versions but the tracklist and the packaging are also the same. If you want to know what albums are available in PH versions, I could give you the complete list. ^^

There are also some SS501 cds which were imported from HongKong I think, but not really the Korean versions. It's only available in one record bar.

---------------------------

most kpop stuff are available online, i just bought mine through online sellers, some sellers sell in cheaper prices, but guys, beware of the bogus sellers^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if I'm asking for something repetitive, I didn't have time to read through the whole thread. Where can I find kpop goods in Philppines? Not necessarily CDs. Maybe socks or bracelets or photobooks/DVDs. Korean dramas also! Anything Korean pretty much.. like cellphones or clothes.. thank you ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest braganza

Yeah! they even have this little korean  store, like you want to check out it too! along legaspi vill in makati.

I'm going to try to look around eastwood cuz that's where i work. If anything came up i let you know guys!blush.gif

Archived