Where To Buy Kpop Stuff In The Philippines?

Guest yanshimkim

lol no..

its pretty useless for people here

i mean..

there's no difference in buying those pirated cds than burning them ourselveso.o

.edit.

btw.. i don't know if this is the appropriate place but i don't think its right if i open a thread in the selling and trading section when i can't even ship overseas and those stuff...

i'm selling my cds.. they're from okbooks.. original and in very perfect condition..

DSC07376.jpg

thewayur.jpg

DSC07372.jpg

DSC07352.jpg

vol1bigbang.jpg

DSC07369.jpg

DSC07365.jpg

showmeurluv.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iya.donghae

isit allowed to sell pirated cd's here? lol

i have about 500+ full kpop albums..

That'd get you arrested for copyright infringement.

Burned cd's aren't eligible for selling legally. You just get them free and you're selling them? That is just low.

Guest iya.donghae

^Just because everyyone's doing it doesn't mean it's legal. Or a laughing matter. It's something to be ashamed of, not a think to just sit back and laugh about.

I am not targeting you, I am merely correcting your twisted joke.

@nonage.sanctum

How much will you sell them for?

Guest neinsager

^ woah girl, chill out.

i don't think he really meant to sell them here. perhaps he just wanted to everyone to know that he has 500+ k-pop albums. ain't that right, carlopogi? say yes, dude, hehehehe. besides, what's the big deal? i'm not saying that it's ok to sell pirated stuff. but to get upset when someone does it on online or simply jokes about it? well... hehehehe.

technically speaking, it's wrong to sell pirated stuff. but in my opinion, it's a morally neutral issue. what i mean is that it's wrong simply because it's prohibited, like driving without a license (assuming that the one driving is skilled, but unlicensed). for example, did you use an original microsoft cd when you installed windows xp on your computer? are you a bad person if you didn't?

on topic: i've been trying to find copies of korean historical dramas. they're obscure but really really good. i'm talking about heojun and sangdo in particular. maybe they have that in yesasia too, i havent checked yet.

lol ... let's chill ^^

for the prices.. before i reveal them.. i'm absolutely not trying to fool anyone and making them higher than they usually is..

i bought these with my money.. my allowance.. and I wouldn't sell them this price if I know they look trampled and out of the bin .. they're really just like new..

TVXQ The Way U Are - 780

TVXQ OJBH Ver C (the black and white one with red balloons) - 1250

btw it has vacation behind the scenes.. ng and the movie itself..

Big Bang Vol. 1 Since 2007 - 800

TVXQ Hi Ya Ya - 700

TVXQ & SuJu Show Me Your Love - 1000

Super Junior Vol. 1 Miracle - 1000

haha that's alright :) chill~

anyway, let me share a trick i do to buy korean cd's for cheap~

i have some korean friends who helps me buy them from korea for manwon (500 pesos or less)

and i just send them the money through air mail, and after a week, they send the cd through air mail aswell :P

and they include the poster too~ haha..

ps: make sure u tell them to announce the goods as a gift and send max of 2 cd's per mail to avoid extra charges :P

Guest chirain

well i buy my Kpop stuff at OK Books located at P. Burgos Makati... It's not that hard to spot if your interested to go there coz there is a big poster of Changmin of TVXQ on the Door.. They have lots of TVXQ Merchandise there and other Korean artists as well. if they dont have the stuff you like in stock you can actually order... but that will take a while for you to get your merchandise but at least you have access to buy your kpop stuff right... i order my stuff through them...

Guest iya.donghae

lol ... let's chill ^^

for the prices.. before i reveal them.. i'm absolutely not trying to fool anyone and making them higher than they usually is..

i bought these with my money.. my allowance.. and I wouldn't sell them this price if I know they look trampled and out of the bin .. they're really just like new..

TVXQ The Way U Are - 780

TVXQ OJBH Ver C (the black and white one with red balloons) - 1250

btw it has vacation behind the scenes.. ng and the movie itself..

Big Bang Vol. 1 Since 2007 - 800

TVXQ Hi Ya Ya - 700

TVXQ & SuJu Show Me Your Love - 1000

Super Junior Vol. 1 Miracle - 1000

I'm interested on the TVXQ OJBH... I'll tell you if I'm gonna buy it or not. ^^ Probably before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jungyunho

i personally know the person behind kgoodies... lol the reason why her price is higher is because it includes the shipping already...

okbooks... on the other hand used to sell with very low mark-up but when we spread the news about it on cass ph..graahhhh.. market forces and demands went higher sooooooooo they priced their goods higher too... even my friend and i are wondering WHYYYY DO THEIR GOODS HAVE DIFFERENT PRICEESS... as in... god... we went there one time and asked how much is the s magazine, one cashier said it's around 500+pesos then we asked another one when we went there another time, she said it's around 700+ pesos... grahh...

now kgoodies, yesasia, dvdheaven and okbooks relatively have the same price range (price of item + shipping)..

but yeah... bulk ordering online is.. yeah i prefer bulk ordering online but i need a credit card T__T

Guest eternity*kiss

would anyone know how many CDs are allowed before the CUSTOMS charges any fee? i'm planning to buy from YESASIA but i need this info before I buy.

Guest badstar

I used to buy my dbsk stuff in other countries before, but now, kgoodies is where I buy my stuff.

It is a little expensive though, but it's reasonable enough for me. And I'm also friends with the owner of kgoodies and I tell you, everything in Kgoodies is original and my friend (the owner) makes sure that what you order is always in good hands.

Kgoodies is very reliable. Trust me :D

I used to buy my dbsk stuff in other countries before, but now, kgoodies is where I buy my stuff.

It is a little expensive though, but it's reasonable enough for me. And I'm also friends with the owner of kgoodies and I tell you, everything in Kgoodies is original and my friend (the owner) makes sure that what you order is always in good hands.

Kgoodies is very reliable. Trust me :D

Cd's bought from Kgoodies reflect on the album sales in Korea right?

Since it's bought directly from Korea.

Will it be cheaper if I just buy from Kbooks rather than order on-line+ shipping?

I read somewhere that shipping fee is sometimes almost the same price as the product.

Is that true?

I'm planning to buy this.yesasia

Would anyone happen to know how much the shipping cost will be for this one.

Guest badstar

^^ yes, the owner of Kgoodies buys the albums directly from korea unless otherwise stated.

I haven't really bought anything from Ok books, I've been there but never thought of buying something. I only buy my stuff overseas (not online) or in Kgoodies.

Guest eternity*kiss

i just bought an Utada Hikaru CD from yesasia and added a DBSK and SUJU CDs too to make the cut for free shipping *since i saw there's quite a lot (?) of DBSK and SUJU fans in the Philippines.....

Anyway I'll be posting those EXTRA repackaged SUJU (cd+dvd) and DBSK(cd+dvd) up at AUCTION.PH if anyone wants them. Dunno what price I'll be putting on them yet 'cause I still don't know the total cost (dunno if CUSTOMS will add fees etc.) and they're be arriving DEC 10 according to YESASIA (Yeah, i know.. so tagal...). So if anyone wants them... just keep posted in this site. okay?

Anyway I'll be posting those EXTRA repackaged SUJU (cd+dvd) and DBSK(cd+dvd) up at AUCTION.PH if anyone wants them.

May I know what DBSK CD you bought? I'm slowly collecting their old stuff, but it's getting so hard since SM/avex keeps on releasing Limited Edition stuff.

(I'm broke because of that Paris photobook and the Special Limited Edition of their 3rd Japanese album T_T)

Archived