[Current Drama 2024] A Virtuous Business/Quiet Sales, 정숙한 세일즈- Kim So Yeon, Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Sun Young & Lee Se Hee

larus

Visiting an adult goods store for her work… Will Kim So-yeon’s ‘quiet sales’ captivate viewers as well? [Comprehensive]

news-p.v1.20241011.ae8e8d254d2244d6b6ecf

'Quiet Sales', which deals with the fresh subject of 'door-to-door sales of adult products', is unveiled.

JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' held a production conference on the morning of the 11th at the Grand Ballroom Hall of the Eliena Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, ahead of its release. Kim So-yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, Lee Se-hee, and director Jo Woong attended the event.

'Quiet Sales' is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the four Bangpan Sisters who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, when sex was taboo.

7e569631af7aacd2cc579f463f0a9303b5e6f6fe

Director Jo Woong said, "It contains the story of four women with different thoughts meeting and growing in different positions and situations. The synergy of the actors was great. There was a lot of unexpected chemistry."

The selling point is the acting skills of Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee, who have a combined acting career of nearly 100 years and have won various acting awards. And these four actors throw themselves into their acting passion for bold sales.

Kim So-yeon plays Han Jeong-sook, a housewife who has lived a modest life. Jeong-sook, who was selected as the Golden Pepper Lady ‘Jin’ for her shining beauty, married her first lover, her husband, and lives a cautious and passive life.

Kim So-yeon said, “I was really surprised when they said they were making a drama based on the subject of door-to-door sales of adult products. However, when I read the script, I chose the script without hesitation because it contained friendship, love, and comedy.”

She continued, “I knew this was it as soon as I saw the script. Many people still think of the character Cheon Seo-jin from ‘Penthouse.’ I hope to be called the character Jeong-sook after this production ends.”

She added, “I even visited an adult product store with my husband to film the drama. It wasn’t as dark as I thought. I’m really nervous about the first broadcast. I made it really fun and well, so I hope you watch it and love it a lot. I hope the ratings are good.”

news-p.v1.20241011.dd5581039e6144549990c

Yeon Woo-jin plays Do-hyun. Do-hyun was a successful detective at Gangnam Police Station, but he is a cold city man who came to Geumje with no connections, with a story of finding something. While the four Bangpan Sisters who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products are causing a scandal in Geumje, Do-hyun will spread mystery.

Yeon Woo-jin said, “I have a vague memory of the 90s. I think there was door-to-door sales of cosmetics at that time. When I think back to those memories, I have warm memories. I filmed it with the feeling of traveling as a child. It’s a work like holiday food. It’s a fun drama with colorful colors.”

Kim Sung-ryung plays Oh Geum-hee, the elegant brain of the Bangpan Sisters. Geum-hee is a “woman who graduated from Ewha Womans University” who was called “Miss” back then and grew up well-mannered. Kim Sung-ryung said, “I know the 90s very well. I chose it because I was drawn to the fresh subject of door-to-door sales of adult products. I think the comedic role suits me well. “It was really fun filming. It will be fun to see the residents’ reactions to seeing adult products,” she said.

Lastly, Kim Sun-young said, “I felt catharsis because I saw a lot of adult products that I had never seen before. We filmed it while the four sisters were in love with each other in the hot summer and going through a lot of hardships. I think it will be unforgettable for a long time. I hope you enjoy it.”
Quiet Sales’ will first air on JTBC at 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 12.

https://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1467913

More pictures from the press conference of JTBC drama Quiet Sales

20241011512138.jpg

https://sports.khan.co.kr/article/202410111212003

https://thumbnews.nateimg.co.kr/view610///news.nateimg.co.kr/orgImg/tt/2024/10/11/news-p.v1.20241011.9e8f73feb1504369bbd89c3cbfd030a6_P1.jpg

Cheeky 'Quiet Sales' Draws 90s Surnames

d09d3b84e05b726c1878e68f3aba2fc342ce5428

In 1992, a rural village where ‘sex’ was taboo, a story about independence, growth, and friendship of the ‘Bangpan Sisters’, a four-member group that jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products, is coming to viewers. ‘Quiet Sales’, which mixes the subject matter of adult products with the drama’s unique retro comedy, brings together four actresses of various ages, from their 30s to their 50s, including Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee, and raises expectations for a woman’s chemistry rarely seen in existing dramas.

009d4c79389705474a0c067479fbee4c7fcc53ad

The queen of viewer ratings, Kim So-yeon, transforms into a housewife who lives a quiet life like her name, ‘Jung-sook.’ She expressed her passion, saying, “I got to do the comedy I wanted so badly,” asking people to forget the intense Cheon Seo-jin from ‘Penthouse.’

At the production presentation for JTBC’s new Saturday-Sunday drama ‘Jung-sook Sales’ (written by Choi Bo-rim and directed by Jo Woong) held at the Eliena Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 11th, Kim So-yeon said, “My previous work, ‘Penthouse,’ was intense, but I waited for a work that would show a different side of me,” and “I happily chose it because the script contained friendship and love.”

‘Jung-sook Sales’ depicts the story of women who were ahead of their time when it was difficult to even say ‘sex’ out loud, somehow injecting healthy energy into the secret world of a married couple and prospering on their own.

Kim So-yeon said, “There are still people who say, ‘I’m Cheon Seo-jin,’ but if I have any greed, I hope they call me ‘Jung-sook’ by the end of this drama. “I really tried hard to bring out Jeong-suk’s charm,” she said. She added, “There are many similarities between us. I tried to bring out both her lovely side and her silly side.”

For the character, Kim So-yeon said, “I prepared a lot because I wanted to express it with sincerity without feeling awkward,” and explained, “I even went to an unmanned adult goods store with my husband to do market research. I thought it would be dark and stuff, but it was decorated in a fancy and cute way, so I thought, ‘If it’s this kind of atmosphere, we can also explain it in a cheerful and fun way,’ so I studied hard and came back.”

Kim Sung-ryung plays the elegant brain of the ‘Bangpan Sisters’ Oh Geum-hee, who grew up in an affluent environment and even graduated from Ewha Womans University’s English Literature Department, while Kim Sun-young plays the role of ‘Seo Young-bok,’ a mother who makes the Bangpan Sisters laugh. Lee Se-hee plays the role of ‘Lee Joo-ri,’ a single mother who is the ‘it girl’ of Geumje and raises her son alone.
Kim Sung-ryung said, “I remember the 90s clearly. I had never encountered adult products, but I was really curious about them. I thought that this material might have been a decisive factor,” and “I read the script, but I was really curious about the reactions of people who wanted to buy it when we were filming and selling it. I think it would be good if these kinds of stories were released to the world. Those reactions are the fun part.”
Kim Sun-young said, “The chemistry is so great that I would feel sad if one of the four was missing. It’s a chemistry that kills,” and added, “While filming, I saw a lot of adult products that I hadn’t seen before, so I felt catharsis. Among the panties, there was a T-pant made of pearls.” Kim Sung-ryung, who was next to her, also agreed, saying, “(Each of their) endings are different, but it exceeds my expectations.”
Kim Sun-young also mentioned, “While filming, I saw a lot of adult products that I hadn’t seen before, so I felt catharsis. Among the panties, there was a T-pant made of pearls.” Director Jo Woong said about the way he approached the subject of ‘sex,’ “It may be pleasant from my perspective, but it could be unpleasant to some, so I tried to solve it as pleasantly as possible,” and “I hope it becomes a drama that makes you cry and laugh while watching.”
When asked about the unique charm of ‘Quiet Sales’ and the points to watch, Kim So-yeon said, “The novelty of adult products will catch your eye, but there are those of us who are living hard in the conservative era of 1990. That part is the big charm of our drama,” he said. ‘Quiet Sales’ will be first broadcast at 10:30 PM on the 12th.

• Like 1

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon "After 'Cheon Seo-jin', I want to be called 'Jung-sook', a heart-pounding script"

news-p.v1.20241011.cc3201ebcc11455d932a8

Actress Kim So-yeon, who is appearing in JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales', showed her affection for comic acting. Kim So-yeon attended the production presentation of 'Quiet Sales' held at the Grand Ballroom of Eliena Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 11th. Director Jo Woong, who directed the production, and the main cast Kim So-yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee attended the event.

Kim So-yeon played the role of Han Jeong-sook, an ordinary housewife living in Geumje, the setting of the drama, who experiences a turning point in her life when she enters the door-to-door sales of adult products. She showed off her strong acting in works such as SBS's 'Penthouse' in 2020 and tvN's 'Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938' last year, but for the first time in a long while, she played a character with a sense of real life in this work. Actors Yeon Woo-jin and Kim So-yeon pose at the production conference for JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' held at the Eliena Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 11th.

news-p.v1.20241011.8ac7c89bbb4a428a97f87

Kim So-yeon said, “I was so happy to be able to do the comedic acting I wanted. There were many other elements as well,” revealing the differences in the role. Kim So-yeon said, “As an actress, I always dream of various genres and roles. That’s why I diligently searched for projects, and when I saw ‘Quiet Sales’ as an opportunity to show a different side of myself, I thought, ‘This is it. ’” She added, “I don’t know if it’s my own thoughts, but Jung-sook has a lot in common with me. I wanted to bring out the lovable and silly side of her,” and “If I have any desires, I hope that people still talk about ‘Cheon Seo-jin’ when they see me, and that at the end of this drama, I’ll be called ‘Jung-sook. ’”

news-p.v1.20241011.cc14d4c86fae468186e9e

'Quiet Sales' is a comical growth drama set in a rural village called Geumje in 1992, about a housewife named Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon), who started out as a 'hot pepper girl' with a quiet personality, who challenges taboos and dreams new dreams together with three housewives who do door-to-door sales. 'Quiet Sales', which will air as a follow-up to 'Family X Melo', will air on JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM starting on the 12th.

https://sports.khan.co.kr/article/202410111212003

Spoiler

86cd338fa423747dc44a222f7b9d899e8107f11f

1764e956e8ff2de089281d0bd09a09ac618e195e

6b6bf1761d78df00166fc6e36eab95369ddc7e8b

0195b54d65eeeeb0b3e5f93d55cba778f28c99f8

334700_380176_5138.jpg

058080be790837ebd4f13c5363e85db38e711a9b

8a950f0591fe9f83bada79ea42b0dbc93436148a

6280e434ede150a3a9b1c6dd6e798126707b8181

eb1e251d00f95a41c2b42d9af7a07b4f68853b87

This is the first time for this kind of material! Kim So-yeon ‘Goes to an unmanned adult goods store with her husband Lee Sang-woo and studies in advance’

Kim So-yeon X Kim Sung-ryung X Kim Sun-young X Lee Se-hee, the chemistry of the four sisters who are different but kill it ‘When one of them cries, everyone cries’

[Video] Kim So-yeon-Kim Sung-ryung-Kim Sun-young-Lee Se-hee, Talk about a fun episode during a sex toy sales show

Actors Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, Lee Se-hee, and Yeon Woo-jin are conducting a joint interview at the production conference for JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' held at the Eliena Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of Friday, October 11.

JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' is a full-fledged, immoral drama that depicts the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' who jump into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. It will be first broadcast on Saturday, the 12th at 10:30 PM.

art_17286166420407_60ec51.jpg

https://www.kgnews.co.kr/news/article.html?no=812709

Actress Kim So-yeon shared her ambition to become the 'Queen of Viewership Ratings'.

news-p.v1.20241011.33a6137861da498aac106

On the morning of the 11th, a production conference for JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' was held at the Eliena Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Kim So-yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee attended the production conference that day. Kim So-yeon, who achieves the top viewership ratings just by appearing, said about the burden of viewership ratings, "When I first received the script for 'Quiet Sales', my heart raced. My heart was pounding and I really wanted to be Jeong-suk, and I still do. The first broadcast is coming up tomorrow, and I worked really hard and made it so much fun. I hope you watch it a lot and give it a lot of love. I really hope there are good results in terms of viewership ratings, and I hope everyone laughs." Meanwhile, 'Quiet Sales' is a scandalous door-to-door sales drama about the 'Bangpan Sisters', a four-member group that jumps into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in the 1990s when sex was taboo. It will be first broadcast at 10:30 PM on the 12th. park5544@sportsseoul.co

Spoiler

news-p.v1.20241011.33a6137861da498aac106

'Quiet Sales' Main Characters: "A Showdown with 'Jeongnyeon'? I Hope All Women's Narratives Do Well"

news-p.v1.20241011.304a58b8d7ae4ac2862fa

The main cast of JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' shared their thoughts on the first broadcast on the same day as tvN's 'Jeongnyeoni'.

'Quiet Sales' held a production conference at the Grand Ballroom of the Eliena Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 11th. Director Jo Woong, who directed the production, and the main cast members Kim So-yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee attended the event. Coincidentally, 'Quiet Sales', which will premiere on the 12th, will begin broadcasting at the same time as tvN's new weekend drama 'Jeongnyeoni'. 'Quiet Sales' airs at 10:30 PM and 'Jeongnyeoni' airs at 9:30 PM, so the times and channels are different.

news-p.v1.20241011.50f51ea8c4d34436a1ad0

However, since the two works start on the same day and are based on a four-person door-to-door saleswoman group and a women's national theater, they share the commonality of being a 'female narrative'.

Director Jo Woong said, "I heard it's a really good drama. It will be fun in its own way, and we will have our own fun," and added, "I will do my best for this work and humbly accept it and watch it." Kim Sung-ryung said, "The two dramas have different charms, so I hope 'Jeongnyeoni' does well in its own way, and 'Jeongnyeoni' does well in its own way," and when asked about the difference between 'Quiet Sales', she said, "Are you curious?" and made everyone laugh.

news-p.v1.20241011.7db132c576004833a3759

Kim Sun-young hoped for the revitalization of female narrative works. “It’s fortunate that it’s not the same time slot,” she said, adding, “I hope there are many good dramas. There are many good actors in those works, such as Moon So-ri, Ra Mi-ran, and Kim Tae-ri. Since we are also well-made, I hope all the dramas do well.”

‘Quiet Sales’ is a comical growth drama set in a rural village in 1992, where Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon), a housewife who started a door-to-door sales business for adult products, challenges the taboo and becomes a great comfort to the three housewives who do door-to-door sales together, dreaming of new dreams. ‘Quiet Sales’, which will be broadcast as a follow-up to ‘Family X Melo’, will air on JTBC every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM starting on the 12th.

'Quiet Sales' Kim Sung-ryung "Story of selling adult products, reason for choosing the work"

d647e544-22e4-49ba-856f-dcfa42daa5cf.jpg

'Quiet Sales' actress Kim Sung-ryung plays a woman who sells 'adult products', a taboo area in the 90s. Here's the background to her unconventional return.

On the 11th, the production conference for JTBC's 'Quiet Sales' was held at the Eliena Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Kim So-yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, Lee Se-hee, and director Jo Woong attended the event. The work is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the story of the independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' four who jump into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, when sex was taboo.

First, Han Jeong-sook, played by Kim So-yeon, is a character who jumps into a door-to-door sales business that guarantees a stable income because of her unfaithful husband Kwon Sung-soo (Choi Jae-rim). Next, Oh Geum-hee, played by Kim Sung-ryung, joins the business after opening her eyes to an exciting world in her boring daily life. Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young), played by Kim Sun-young, actively participates in the sales pitch by learning the technical terms in the manual for adult products, even using a dictionary, which increases the fun of watching. Also, Lee Joo-ri, played by Lee Se-hee, is a character who only says the right thing and is in charge of the customers' desire to sell.

The actors' strong bond was conveyed on the scene that day. Kim Sun-young said, "I felt catharsis when I saw adult products that I had never seen before. There were even pearl panties," and "The time the four actresses spent together was so passionate. We spent it loving each other. It was hard, but looking back, I think I won't forget it for a very long time," and choked up. Kim So-yeon said, "I was worried about selling adult products door-to-door, but when I read the script, I realized that it contained the comedy, friendship, and love that I had been waiting for. I chose it with such a happy heart."

Kim Sung-ryung explained, "I remember the 1990s clearly. I know it so well because it was when I debuted. I had never come into contact with adult products before, but I was so curious. This material was the most decisive reason for choosing the work." Meanwhile, 'Quiet Sales' will premiere on the 12th.

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2024101111120001843

Director Jo Woong of 'Quiet Sales'

03.38277710.1.jpg

Director Jo Woong is giving a speech at the production conference for JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim, directed by Jo Woong) held at the Eliena Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 11th. 'Quiet Sales', starring Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, Lee Se-hee, and Yeon Woo-jin, is a story about the independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' four people who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. It is scheduled to premiere on the 12th.

https://www.hankyung.com/article/202410118630H

'Lee Sang-woo♥' Kim So-yeon, the reason she waited for Son Heung-min during the date

NISI20241011_0001673988_web.jpg?rnd=2024

The lead actors of 'Quiet Sales', Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee, show off their talking skills. The four will reveal the behind-the-scenes story of the drama 'Quiet Sales' and their strong chemistry on JTBC's 'Knowing Brothers', which will air at 8:50 PM on the 12th.

On this day, Kim So-yeon said, "I'm very curious, so I often follow people in line, but whenever that happens, my husband Lee Sang-woo always waits for me." "I've been married for 8 years, but I've never fought with Lee Sang-woo. Since I met Lee Sang-woo, I've been looking forward to my days off." She revealed her match made in heaven.

Kim So-yeon made everyone laugh by revealing her unique habit, saying, "One day, while on a date with Lee Sang-woo, I waited for 1 hour and 20 minutes to see Son Heung-min." She also revealed, "I was scared when I heard that there was an article about my relationship with Lee Sang-woo, but thanks to what Lee Sang-woo said, I'm okay," revealing an episode from when the scandal article was first published. Meanwhile, JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' is a drama about the independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Bangpan Sisters' 4 who jumped into door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. First broadcast at 10:30 PM that day.

[Pre-release] Jang Hoon met a part-timer...?!😦 Seo Jang Hoon's shocking(?) past witnessed by Lee Se Hee, who was working at a Japanese restaurant💦 | Knowing Bros Episode 454

[Episode 1 Pre-release] (Yeon Woo-jin panics💦) Kim So-yeon's last hope in life is an adult product?! | 〈Quiet Sales〉 First broadcast on October 12 (Sat) at 10:30 PM!

Kim So-yeon, reported for indecent behavior while selling adult products… Police eventually dispatched ('Quiet Sales')

2024101201000828900113451.jpg

Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee face a crisis from their first door-to-door adult product sales.

JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim, directed by Jo Woong), which will be aired for the first time on the 12th, is a full-fledged sex scandal drama that depicts the independence, growth, and friendship of the 'Sisters of the Door-to-Door Sales' four members who jumped into door-to-door adult product sales in a rural village in 1992, a time when 'sex' was taboo. The red taste of adult products, which has not been covered in dramas, the story of adults who speak out ahead of their time in a stuffy and oppressed world and try to move forward to a better life, and the acting skills of the actors who we trust and watch are raising expectations.

'Quiet Sales' is stimulating interest by revealing still cuts that arouse curiosity from the first broadcast on this day. The peaceful rural village of Geumje is turned upside down by the four 'Bangpan Sisters' who went on their first door-to-door sales, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon), Oh Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung), Seo Yeong-bok (Kim Sun-young), and Lee Ju-ri (Lee Se-hee). As a result, a report of 'public indecency' is filed, and detective Kim Do-hyun (Yeon Woo-jin) is dispatched. As soon as they take their first steps, they are raided by the police, and difficulties are expected. In the midst of this, not only Jeong-sook and Do-hyun are caught off guard when they recognize each other, but also Geum-hee and Yeong-bok are startled, and even Joo-ri is caught in shock, wearing only a slip. Although this is a story set in the days when pagers were used, it is a part where exciting developments at the level of 5G are expected. The production team said, "In the first episode of 'Quiet Sales' that is finally coming to the home theater, Jeong-suk, Geum-hee, Yeong-bok, and Joo-ri, who have various personal stories, come together as the 'Bangpan Sisters' four, and also have their first meeting with Do-hyun, a suspicious man from Seoul." They added, "There are many stories that will fill the cool autumn with laughter and empathy, so please spend your weekend nights with 'Quiet Sales'." Meanwhile, 'Quiet Sales' will first air on JTBC at 10:30 PM on the 12th.

Drama 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon X Yeon Woo-jin "At that time, adult product door-to-door sales challenge" British 'Brief Encounters' remake... How many episodes?

11cd2abb8770a93ea98f3b3c6cde491f5e202a6d

0a095ce8c0264848d01b30a9bc57d0bc3b991bd5

6cdbad50b55bfaaa7a34e65ae22d7aeedc732949

Top Star News Jang Pil-gu Reporter] Viewers' interest in JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales', which began airing today (12th) with great anticipation, is heating up. The new drama prepared by JTBC as a follow-up to 'Family X Melo' is 'Quiet Sales'. Writer Choi Bo-rim wrote the script and director Jo Woong directed it.

Back in 1992, when ‘sex’ was taboo, the story of independence, growth, and friendship of the ‘Bangpan Sisters’, a four-person group that challenges door-to-door sales of adult products in a rural village. It is a remake of the British drama ‘Brief Encounters’.

The genre can be classified as a period drama or comedy. There is also a lot of interest in how many episodes there will be, and it is known that it will be a 12-episode series. The lead roles include Kim So-yeon from the ‘Penthouse’ series and Yeon Woo-jin from Netflix’s ‘Morning Comes to the Mental Ward’, as well as Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee.
Looking at the character relationship chart, in addition to the five actors above, the cast boasts a diverse lineup. Kim Won-hae, Choi Jae-rim, Im Cheol-soo, Kang Ae-rim, Seo Hyun-chul, Jung Soon-won, Kim Jung-jin, Park Ok-chul, Park Ji-ah, Kim Sun-mi, Joo In-young, Hong Ji-hee, Shim Wan-joon, and Jeon Soo-ji. JTBC's weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM.

Kim So-yeon "♥ Lee Sang-woo and I toured the adult goods store to our heart's content... Visited after deciding on a drama" ('Knowing Brothers')

TV Report = Reporter Nam Geum-ju] Actress Kim So-yeon revealed that she went to an adult goods store with her husband Lee Sang-woo.

On the 12th, JTBC's 'Knowing Brothers' (hereafter referred to as 'Knowing Brothers') featured Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim So-yeon, and Lee Se-hee from the drama 'Quiet Sales'.

20be2a657ec9ecb413d83a086dbc5a3842ef96a9

7210ba105c8717d0f2754ddeef178823e693aecc

Spoiler

391ab8edb82edacca1e1d661439cd91d13970e73

On this day, Kang Ho-dong asked Kim Sung-ryung if she was really close friends with Kim Young-chul. Kim Sung-ryung revealed that they were close friends and that she had even bought Kim Young-chul's book. Kim Sung-ryung said, "I cried. I was sad," but Kim Sun-young revealed, "You said you didn't remember earlier. It seems like you're lying." When Kang Ho-dong asked about the details, Kim Sung-ryung answered, "You cried when Young-chul was young," causing laughter.

Lee Sang-min mentioned that Kim Sun-young had previously appeared on 'Knowing Brothers' and mentioned Kang Ho-dong as her ideal type. When compared to Shindong, Kim Sun-young said, "Kang Ho-dong is more handsome. He should have a wild side." Then, the members asked Lee Se-hee who was more handsome between Shindong and Kang Ho-dong, but Lee Se-hee was surprised and said, "That wasn't in the script?"

Spoiler

639021480fc9231f0405d013806714640a24719b

2563120650e1e84837d5eb9f29d6a0d5124d0774

3e7789ac7d6cf18f74f7219d50bdf66e4819b972

Kim So-yeon, who first appeared on 'Ah-hyung', said, "I really wanted to appear, but strangely, I couldn't get through," and said that she missed Kim Hee-chul the most. Kim So-yeon said, "I wanted to thank Kim Hee-chul for saying that he enjoyed the movie 'Change' 20 years ago."

Lee Se-hee talked about her relationship with Seo Jang-hoon. Lee Se-hee said, "We met on 'Miwoo Sae' and I've seen him before my debut. I saw him when I was working part-time at a Japanese restaurant. He came alone." When Kim Hee-chul asked, "Who comes to a Japanese restaurant alone?" Lee Se-hee said, "It seems like he was waiting for a group, but I can't tell because it's so big."

Meanwhile, Kim Sun-young introduced JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' as, "It's set in the 90s, and it's about women selling adult products." Kim So-yeon added, "It seems like this is my first time doing a drama about selling adult products, so I'm worried about how it'll be expressed, but I'm also excited."

Spoiler

3e7789ac7d6cf18f74f7219d50bdf66e4819b972

b1451274c33574c50d4890c391531c42047f5e84

ade1eef83beaccb6b9c1dbe2e064022fc857e9f3

Kim So-yeon responded to the question, "Did you study a bit in advance? What do you need to know to sell it?" by saying, "After the drama was decided, I thought I should go to an adult store, so I went with my husband Lee Sang-woo. It was unmanned, so I just looked around. I didn't buy anything, but I looked around a lot." She said, "It was diverse and the atmosphere was brighter and more cheerful than I thought."

Kim Hee-chul then asked, "You must have been embarrassed, but did you have any NGs while acting?" Kim Sung-ryung said, "Rather than being embarrassed, I'm the brain of our team, so I translate the user manual or explain to women why they need it." Kim Sun-young responded, "I wasn't embarrassed. It didn't matter." Kim Sun-young added, "I wanted to do something more daring, but the character wasn't like that, so it was disappointing."

Premiere Watch: A Virtuous Business

by missvictrix

6b6bf1761d78df00166fc6e36eab95369ddc7e8b

Time slot: Saturday-Sunday
Broadcaster: JTBC
Genre: Comedy, period
Episode count: 12
Global streamer: Netflix

Reasons to watch: In our second female-led ensemble period drama premiering this weekend, the glorious Kim So-yeon takes us back to ye olde 1990s. Here, she teams up with three other women (Kim Sun-young, Kim Sung-ryung, and Lee Se-hee) to sell adult wares door-to-door. We are in for hijinks and laughs aplenty, if the drama delivers as advertised — plus we have Yeon Woo-jin who finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or maybe the right place, depending on what he’s looking for lol. Anyway, our screenwriter here has a lot to recommend her (see: My Roommate Is a Gumiho, Reach of Sincerity, and You Who Forgot Poetry), so I’m anxious to see how this drama turns out.

TL;DR: Female-led ensemble drama with negligee and other goodies

https://dramabeans.com/2024/10/premiere-watch-a-virtuous-business/

Kim Sung-ryung mistook Pororo director actor Jo Jae-yoon for a 'porn director' | Knowing Brothers Episode 454 | JTBC 241012 Broadcast

The scene suddenly turned into a sea of tears at Kim So-yeon's confession of love💦 | Knowing Brothers Episode 454 | JTBC 241012 Broadcast

[Ah-hyung✪Highlight] Sorry, but please explain why you're crying..🤷🏻‍♂️ Suddenly, Kim So-yeon's one word made my tear ducts explode 💧Sadness is in the air💧 | Knowing Brothers | JTBC 241012 Broadcast

First episode 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, tired of her incompetent husband Choi Jae-rim, 'satisfied' with selling lingerie

a19805bcf3df39c87303b1e23db15735902d5318

The quiet Kim So-yeon jumped into selling lingerie to make a living. In the first episode of the JTBC weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim/directed by Jo Woong), which aired for the first time on the night of the 12th, the job search of Jung-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) was broadcast.

'Quiet Sales' began with the appearance of Jung-sook, who has a famous appearance in the area. The residents who praised her, saying, "Min-ho's mom was the hot pepper girl in her day," said, "When was that story?" and when Jung-sook left shyly, they whispered, "Why can't you live with that face?", "You must have made a mistake in the lottery." After that, the story was drawn of Jung-sook doing various side jobs to make a living in place of her incompetent husband, Seong-soo (played by Choi Jae-rim).

391c2d7e58c2dadc4c576f122f84ffcc627f8901

Jeong-suk, who used to say, “Hey, what kind of joke is that?” to her neighbors’ sexual harassment, was intrigued when she saw the job advertisement, saying, “Monthly salary of 50? Flexible work hours?” but was startled by the words, “Lingerie sales for passionate nights.” After her husband fought with the CEO and quit the company without a single penny in salary, Jeong-suk tried to find a job, but was rejected because she was married. “What does being an accountant at a gas store have to do with being married? It’s not like I can’t calculate receipts just because I’m married. I don’t understand,” she argued, but nothing changed.

When her husband now even touches the monthly rent, Jeong-suk ends up going to the lingerie store she saw in the newspaper advertisement. However, he is shocked by the flashy lingerie and the provocative sales pitch from the manager, Miran (Ra Mi-ran), and tries to leave.

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon decides to do door-to-door lingerie sales, "I have the right to enjoy my sex life" [TV capture]

264a03f4dd2a7ea4eeccbf7346c91a850d802717

Sports Today Im Si-ryeong] 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon is obsessed with door-to-door lingerie sales. In the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim and directed by Jo Woong) that first aired on the 12th, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) decided to do door-to-door lingerie sales. On this day, Han Jeong-sook was frustrated because she couldn't buy her son a new school bag.

Then, she saw an advertisement for a door-to-door underwear salesperson job fair that had been thrown away in the trash can and headed to the location. However, the underwear that she had to sell were not for wearing, but for 'showing off'. There were also adult products. Han Jeong-sook tried to leave, saying, "If I had known it was like this, I wouldn't have come." In response, a lingerie company employee explained, "It's underwear for showing off, not for covering or protecting. Women are also interested in passionate sex lives and have the right to enjoy them." Han Jeong-sook began to be taken in by the employee's words, who was confident of a certain possibility of success.

6746f40594ac3d0296c244090fb12ab96079beed

First episode 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, Ra Mi-ran persuaded to start selling lingerie door-to-door

Spoiler

fb815fb2b61bc2dc786a519a14af8f4ff951ee7f

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon got a job as a salesperson at Fantasy Lingerie. In the first episode of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales', which aired for the first time on the 12th, Han Jeong-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) was shown listening to a Fantasy Lingerie job information session.

On this day, Han Jeong-sook visited the Fantasy Lingerie job information session after seeing a newspaper advertisement. The Fantasy Lingerie CEO (Ra Mi-ran) said, "This isn't just underwear. It's underwear for showing off, not for covering up. People usually think that women aren't interested in sex, but that's wrong. Our women are also interested in passionate sex and have the right to enjoy it."

e3fde79b8160e1549eee8f95ff3712d06187af77

Han Jeong-suk was flustered and said, "If I had known this would happen, I would never have come. I'll get up now," and the Fantasy Lingerie CEO asked, "I expected it to some extent, but it's frustrating. At least I thought people who were desperate for money would come, but I guess not?" Han Jeong-suk confessed, "They are desperate. But you can't just jump into anything because you're desperate. I don't know how you can sell things and make money when people have such a strong aversion to it," and the Fantasy Lingerie CEO said, "What if you have confidence based on evidence? Of course, it might feel unfamiliar at first. But the reason I believe you'll succeed in the end is because of the existing cases. The data I've collected here and there since I started my business." Han Jeong-suk ended up getting a job as a salesperson and sighed, "Oh my god. I'm trying to sell adult products."

'Quiet Sales' "People here are said to be innocent"... Yeon Woo-jin and Kim So-yeon are 'surprised' by the items they find in their bags

56b22511b0e569d743e6f514ba5f1ccdb578cfda

Kim So-yeon experienced an incident on the first day of her lingerie sales. The first episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim/directed by Jo Woong), which aired for the first time on the night of the 12th, depicted the first day of Jung-sook's (played by Kim So-yeon) lingerie sales.

Jung-sook, who works as a housekeeper at Geum-hee's house, told her that she had become a door-to-door saleswoman and asked, "Can I rent your house?" However, Geum-hee immediately refused when she heard that the item for sale was lingerie, saying, "I'm not a very closed person, but I'm not that open either."

Geum-hee, who is tired of her indifferent husband Won-bong (played by Kim Won-hae), speaks up for the first time, saying, “Why didn’t you just call me when you were late?” But Won-bong says, “That’s disappointing. If you had been friendly with the wives and supported them, we would have already signed the contract,” and blames Geum-hee instead. Geum-hee gets angry at Won-bong’s rebuke that she needs to “have hobbies like other wives and become an enterprising woman who can keep up with modern society,” and calls Jeong-sook and suggests, “Let’s do that door-to-door sales thing at my house.”

afc576e99e0fc2b438887a5d0424405595f4944e

Meanwhile, Do-hyeon (played by Yeon Woo-jin), a former police officer in Seoul, is assigned to the Geumje Police Station. Jeong-sook, who was proudly saying, “I’m finally starting to sell,” as she took out the bag she had hidden her lingerie in, accidentally left the bag on the bus. She runs to Do-hyeon’s car nearby and begs him, “Please help me. This is my last hope in life.” Do-hyeon safely chases the bus and finds the bag, but when he sees its contents, he says, “This is your last hope?” and is astonished, saying, “They say everyone is innocent.”

d89d35750a02c217505071ab6da9b3205b1f6cf4

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, fateful first meeting with Yeon Woo-jin... adult products spill out, 'embarrassing'

1999d32aa1b8cb72235fda1ce012a91b3cc874ca

Xports News Lee Yi-jin) 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon got her bag back on the bus with Yeon Woo-jin's help. In the first episode of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales', which aired for the first time on the 12th, Han Jeong-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) was shown getting into Kim Do-hyun's (played by Yeon Woo-jin) car.

On that day, Seo Hyun-sik (played by Seo Hyun-chul) was surprised when he checked Kim Do-hyun's resume, and said, "You went to high school in the US and graduated from the police academy. Your resume is so impressive. You're too big to be in a rural area like this. Why on earth did you come to a place like this?" Kim Do-hyun confessed, "It just looked nice to live in," and Seo Hyun-sik sympathized, saying, "It's a nice neighborhood to live in. What kind of incidents or accidents could there be in a rural area like this?"

Seo Hyun-sik said, "People are very different from those in Seoul. They are so innocent and pure," and Kim Do-hyun responded, "I see."

7058adf0376d1a0abaaa1d3ebe7e6c1f09502556

d11ca6d7187e64f7aaa251e687a8829b2f98ccf9

Also, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) got off the bus with her bag and asked for help when she saw Kim Do-hyun trying to get on the car. Han Jeong-sook pleaded, "I left something on that bus. Please help me. It's my last hope in life." In the end, Kim Do-hyun put Han Jeong-sook in the car and blocked the bus. Han Jeong-sook got her bag back, and the adult products inside the bag spilled on the floor. Kim Do-hyun asked, "This is your last hope?" Han Jeong-sook said, "Yes. I don't have time to explain, but it's true. Hope. Anyway, thank you very much," and hurriedly left. Kim Do-hyun muttered to himself, "They said you were innocent."

https://news.nate.com/view/20241012n12033