Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

8 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Fan edited b&w pic looks even hotter in colors

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. LDW has flawless skin. In an interview following the photo shoot, he said that he always apply lip balm.  He also revealed that in his free time he likes to relax at home. :lol:

• Like 5

*** I saw him in person & I can say that LDW has really has a flawless skin. He looks so fair. :lol:

Lee Dong Wook shares the secret to his flawless skin and youthful looks in 'Elle'

lee-dong-wook.jpg

Lee Dong Wook (36) shared the secret to his youthful looks in 'Elle'.

The actor took time out of his busy drama filming schedule to be the September cover model for 'Elle'. With his stunning visuals and professionalism, Lee Dong Wook perfected the mysterious yet chic concept. 

In the interview, Lee Dong Wook is asked about his youthful looks. The star modestly responded, "It's all makeup," and then shared, "It's important to take care of the basics for skin health." He added, "For my job, I can't help but wear makeup. It's important to cleanse thoroughly after makeup and I always wear lip balms before going to bed."

Lee Dong Wook also shared that he's a homebody that loves to stay home during his free time. 

During the photoshoot and interview, Lee Dong Wook's kind manners to the staff members stood out. Regarding this, Lee Dong Wook said, "Taking responsibility like this and taking care of my people is when I truly feel manly."

More of Lee Dong Wook's photos and interview can be found in the September issue of 'Elle'.

lee-dong-wook_1534455173_l.jpg

lee-dong-wook_1534455173_lw.jpg

lee-dong-wook_1534455173_l1.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 5

Actor Lee Dong-wook becomes the FIRST model of Chanel men's makeup line. 

Chanel is planning to show Boy De Chanel, the first male makeup line on September 1st, and actor Lee Dong-wook is working as a brand model and first spokesperson," said Chanel. "In Chanel, Korean celebrity is not a brand's public relations ambassador This is the first time I have used a model. " 
Boy De Chanel is an essential item for men's make-up, and is a line that pursues men's clean images and inherent confidence. The official said, "Chanel was chosen as a brand model because it was judged by Dong-Wook Lee's sophisticated and confident masculine image to match the value of Boy de Chanel. He has been loved all over Asia, including Korea, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia. I expect the effect, "he said. 'Boy De Chanel' is the first to be launched in Korea and will be available from Chanel's global online homepage beginning in November and will be sold in Chanel boutiques around the world in January 2019.

686b6df1gy1fugd9a13tkj20lg0rsaco.jpg

686b6df1gy1fugefgkg6dj20go0moq3r.jpg

• Like 4

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Life" Episode 9

photo995865.jpg

There is no helping those who will not help themselves, and the elite of Sangkook University Hospital are too busy fighting over the Director position to care about what it will mean for their organization. Jin-woo's newfound confidence pushes him a little further, which motivates Kyeong-moon to take a stand that is about to turn sour. Will our young doctor finally stop expecting others to make the sacrifices he should be partially shouldering himself?

It has never been more urgent for Jin-woo (Lee Dong-wook) to step into the spotlight and fight back, but I wonder if he has the nerves for it at this time. As an observer, I want to throw his words about cowardice and escape directed at Kyeong-moon (Yoo Jae-myung) right back at him. This is the ultimate moment of entitlement for our hero, because he demands that someone enters a battle only few are willing to fight alongside him in the open.

photo995864.jpg

Seung-hyo's (Cho Seung-woo) underhanded method of knocking Kyeong-moon's image down can only be countered by Jin-woo's admission that this decision was made to protect him as the whistleblower, but that is probably something Kyeong-moon himself would not accept as a sacrifice. It is an interesting take on power struggles and morality, because those with good ethics often fail to acquire power due to the inherently nasty nature its accumulation demands.

More than the result of this vote, however, it is the changes it might bring in how Jin-woo and his allies handle this resistance that intrigue me. I am also enjoying all the different approaches being utilized. No-eul (Won Jin-ah) appeals to an individual's humanity, and Seon-woo (Lee Kyu-hyung) appeals to that individual's business sense and sense of duty. Jin-woo is the only one who does not consider long-term solutions, which is why his methods have so far failed.

This approach of diving into characters is one that pleases me. "Life" was off to a shaky start on that front, but it has begun placing gravity on the people who make up a system, rather than the nature of that system alone. One could argue, as I have earlier, that this approach is perhaps too dramatic and personal for a story about hospital politics, but this is fiction, and fiction needs characters to lean on, even if they come with some more marketable traits.

Writer Lee Soo-yeon-I's "Secret Forest" was a whodunnit murder mystery, but if a workplace drama like her "Life" were to remain more plot- than character-focused, it would have made for a boring show. When the focus is a field of life and death, it only makes sense that one explores the individuals governing it for all their flaws and virtues, for all the parts of their character that aid or hinder them in keeping that field working. "Life" is doing that well so far.

"Life" is directed by Hong Jong-chan and Lim Hyeon-wook , written by Lee Soo-yeon-I, and features Lee Dong-wook, Cho Seung-woo, Won Jin-ah and Yoo Jae-myung.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

• Like 5

On 8/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, lingkoo said:

Actor Lee Dong-wook becomes the FIRST model of Chanel men's makeup line. 

Chanel is planning to show Boy De Chanel, the first male makeup line on September 1st, and actor Lee Dong-wook is working as a brand model and first spokesperson," said Chanel. "In Chanel, Korean celebrity is not a brand's public relations ambassador This is the first time I have used a model. " 
Boy De Chanel is an essential item for men's make-up, and is a line that pursues men's clean images and inherent confidence. The official said, "Chanel was chosen as a brand model because it was judged by Dong-Wook Lee's sophisticated and confident masculine image to match the value of Boy de Chanel. He has been loved all over Asia, including Korea, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia. I expect the effect, "he said. 'Boy De Chanel' is the first to be launched in Korea and will be available from Chanel's global online homepage beginning in November and will be sold in Chanel boutiques around the world in January 2019.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. This is also the first time Chanel has used a Korean celebrity for a campaign model. :P

• Like 5

Why didn't I realize then?
I knew death can come to anyone anytime but why didn't I know that I'd come to regret putting you off?
Tomorrow. Next time.
Anytime other than today.
You taught me everything.
But why did you leave before I realize that?
- YE JIN WOO

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2