Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest allie_4

hi there^^ I'm sure deeta didn't mean it the way you thought... I think what she meant by "Mukgu tends to babble" is that she can be quite talkative at times but in a good way, owing to her bubbly and cheerful personality. All of us here love uri Mukgu, and we have never in any way attacked not denigrated her. We're not very sure about the extent of her relationship with Wookie, but we're more or less sure that they're pretty close. ;)

o ok

how she said babble sounded like ''blabber'' 2 me

thos 2 words have same meaning n wat else could she mean by "tend to babble" or blabber

o but ddnt realize i was ben defensive

sorry just wantd 2 say it didnt sound right

ha i luv her 2 !

shes so cool <333

LDW 2 they r so alike !

i thot opposite attract

they always seem mor like frnd or opah donhgseng

but now i dont know cuz they do seem close 2 eother compared 2 other celeb guy girl frends i see

i dont know more power 2 them tho!

Guest incarnadine

o ok

how she said babble sounded like ''blabber'' 2 me

thos 2 words have same meaning n wat else could she mean by "tend to babble" or blabber

o but ddnt realize i was ben defensive

sorry just wantd 2 say it didnt sound right

ha i luv her 2 !

shes so cool <333

LDW 2 they r so alike !

i thot opposite attract

they always seem mor like frnd or opah donhgseng

but now i dont know cuz they do seem close 2 eother compared 2 other celeb guy girl frends i see

i dont know more power 2 them tho!

it's all right... "babble" and "blab" or "blabber" have very different meanings. According to Dictionary.com, to "babble" means to talk idly and indistinctly, and to make a continuous, murmuring sound. On the other hand, to "blab" means to reveal indiscreetly and thoughtlessly. Mukgu may babble times, but I don't think anyone here thinks she's a blabber. ^_^

Here are caps of the moment I was talking about earlier...

laughing01.jpg

laughing02.jpg

laughing03.jpg

laughing04-1.jpg<-- so close! :w00t:

laughing05-1.jpg

Don't they just look like a cute couple here? This happened exactly when MC Jung was strutting his stuff on the runway :D

credit daum/ Mnet/ Photobucket

Guest emilyn116

it's all right... "babble" and "blab" or "blabber" have very different meanings. According to Dictionary.com, to "babble" means to talk idly and indistinctly, and to make a continuous, murmuring sound. On the other hand, to "blab" means to reveal indiscreetly and thoughtlessly. Mukgu may babble times, but I don't think anyone here thinks she's a blabber. ^_^

laughing01.jpg

laughing02.jpg

laughing03.jpg

laughing05-1.jpg

Don't they just look like a cute couple here? This happened exactly when MC Jung was strutting his stuff on the runway :D

hi incardine.......about the daum clip, how can i copy/burn it?...........thanks

Guest incarnadine

hi incardine.......are this photos also included in the 2 video clips (daum and youtube)?.. thanks......

hi emilyn116! These are caps from the Mnet video clip... unfortunately I don't think this is uploaded in YouTube because the URL is a direct link at daum... the YTN video is uploaded, though :)

I'm sorry dear, I honestly don't know how to d/l the Mnet clip. I've tried with all my download managers but to no avail... I was able to watch it directly at the URL provided.

Guest emilyn116

hi emilyn116! These are caps from the Mnet video clip... unfortunately I don't think this is uploaded in YouTube because the URL is a direct link at daum... the YTN video is uploaded, though :)

I'm sorry dear, I honestly don't know how to d/l the Mnet clip. I've tried with all my download managers but to no avail... I was able to watch it directly at the URL provided.

thanks incardine........good thing i have the ytn video............i will just add to my favorites the daum clip........yup same here, been watching the clip for the nth time......

Guest allie_4

laughing01.jpg

laughing02.jpg

laughing03.jpg

laughing05-1.jpg

haha o ok

but if u look that dictionary site again

it also says

bab‧ble  /ˈbæbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bab-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -bled, -bling, noun

–verb (used without object) 1. to utter sounds or words imperfectly, indistinctly, or without meaning.

2. to talk idly, irrationally, excessively, or foolishly; chatter or prattle.

3. to make a continuous, murmuring sound.

–verb (used with object) 4. to utter in an incoherent, foolish, or meaningless fashion.

5. to reveal foolishly or thoughtlessly: to babble a secret.

–noun

n theasaurus 4 it says

Main Entry: babble

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: chat

Synonyms: blab, blubber, blurt, bull, burble, cackle, chatter, gas, gibber, go on, gossip, gush, jabber, mumble, murmur, mutter, patter, prate, prattle, rant, rave, romance, run on, squeal*, talk foolishly, talk incoherently, talk nonsensically, tattle, trivialize, yackety-yak, yak*

Antonyms: quietness, silence, stillness

Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)

Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

* = informal or slang

haha but i dont think so either !

thanx tho!

but i still dont understnd

so your saying LDH tends to babble or is talkative

but thats not a bad thing right?

but sayn it like

Wow, incarnadine and ripgal, I really enjoy the posts on Mukgu-Wookie body language. I would love to write a long post about it, but then I would just be repeating both of what you guys said. So, yes, definitely Wookie is all over the place. He's so anxious that he keeps touching his shirt and his face. As for Mukgu, again, she is not like her usual lively self. I mean, usually it's her who talks and talks and laughs but we didn't get as many from both interviews. I think she's just staying quiet to avoid saying the wrong thing to the paparazzi, I mean she does tend to babble. So, she let Wookie concoct whatever it is their supposed scenario. Wookie did not do a very good job on that, though.

On the whole, I believe we have a good chance that they are actually dating secretely. Yes, I know it's definitely assuming too much. But either they're really really close but uncomfortable friends, they are a new, shy couple.

Hello to other pervies *wave*

I think she's just staying quiet to avoid saying the wrong thing to the paparazzi, I mean she does tend to babble.

^

that doesnt sound right the way u said it

o not u but deeta

cuz its like sayn LDH babbles or blabbers so much she doesnt know when 2 stop case she says sumthn wrong

thats how i saw it

sorry if that not wat u mean

but hopefly u understnd how it doesnt sound right 2 me

Guest incarnadine

haha o ok

but i still dont understnd

so your saying LDH tends to babble or is talkative

but thats not a bad thing right?

but sayn it like

I think she's just staying quiet to avoid saying the wrong thing to the paparazzi, I mean she does tend to babble.

^

that doesnt sound right the way u said it

o not u but deeta

cuz its like sayn LDH babbles or blabbers so much she doesnt know when 2 stop case she says sumthn wrong

thats how i saw it

sorry if that not wat u mean

but hopefly u understnd how it doesnt sound right 2 me

I don't think she was implying that it was a bad thing... Mukgu is a very cheerful, lively and fun person who loves to joke around and make people smile and laugh, so perhaps she avoided her usualm "babbling" so as not to arouse more curiosity among the press. I mean, her presence there with Wookie, together, was "curious" enough. It's not about saying something wrong... it's just that maybe she didn't say much to avoid more questions being hurled at them. It's not because she might accidentally reveal something. I could perhaps see why you constued it that way, maybe because of the phrase "wrong thing" before the phrase "she tends to babble"... but putting it into context, I construed "wrong thing" as simply something that would further arouse the suspicion of the press.

Hehe it's really no big deal, actually... but just so you know, all of us here love Mukgu. ^_^

anyways... I dunno if this has been posted already :)

무한도전, 이번엔 패션모델이다!!

[YTN STAR 2006-11-13 20:35]

200611131609083526_b.jpg

[리포트]

2007 서울콜렉션! 패션에 일가견 있다는 사람들은 다 모이는 이곳에, 뭔가 특별한 무대가 준비되었다고 하는데요.

오늘 이곳 이상봉 선생님의 패션쇼 장에서 무한도전팀의 무한한 도전이 있을 예정인데요. 그들의 멋쟁이 프로젝트가 얼마나 성공할 수 있을지 모두들 시선 고정!

이들의 도전에 한계는 없다! 디자이너 이상봉의 패션모델로 전격, 지목받은 무한도전 멤버들! 패셔너블로 다시 태어난 여섯 남자의 새로운 도전, 지금부터 시작됩니다!

패션쇼 시작 30분 전, 리허설 준비가 한창인 무한도전 팀! 평소와는 달리 상기된 모습의 유재석, 박명수 씨를 볼 수 있었고요. 무대 한편에서는 '가는거야~' 노홍철 씨가 긴장된 마음을 춤으로 달래고 있었습니다.

이번에는 여섯 남자의 열 맞춰, 줄줄이 워킹연습! 하지만 뭔가 살짝 어색한데요. 무한도전팀의 패션쇼가 무모한 도전이 되지 않을까, 염려스러웠습니다.

패션쇼를 찾은 스타들은 무한도전의 무대를 어떻게 생각할까요?

[인터뷰:김소연]

Q) 무한도전팀이 패션쇼에 선다는데...?

A) "기대되죠. 왜냐하면 직업이 다른 분들이니까. 오늘은 유난히 무대가 길어요. 긴 무대를 채우기에 워킹실력과 카리스마가 필요할 텐데..."

Q) 어떤 분이 가장 기대되세요?

A) "저는 유재석 씨. 마르셨으니까 옷 스타일이 조금 더 나실 거 같고요. 근데 무대를 채우기에는 정형돈 씨가 조금 더 낫지 않을까?"

패션을 아는 남자, 홍석천 씨도 할 이야기가 있다는데요.

[인터뷰:홍석천]

Q) 무한도전팀이 패션쇼에 선다는데...?

A) "왜 그런 사람들이 나온대? 농담이고요. 잘해 주셨으면 좋겠어요."

Q) 어떤 분이 가장 잘할 것 같아요?

A) "일단 유재석 씨가 그나마 얼굴이 괜찮아서 잘 나오지 않을까 싶습니다."

[인터뷰:이동욱]

"걱정 많이 되죠. 사실 엉덩이 이만한데. 웃을까 봐, 제가 웃을까 봐 걱정돼요."

[인터뷰:이다해]

"진지한 모습이 더 웃길 거 같아요."

[인터뷰:심은진]

Q) 가장 기대되는 사람이 어떤 분이세요?

A) "정준하 씨가 불렀어요. 정준하 씨가 가장 기대돼요."

Q) 정준하 씨에게 한마디 해 주세요?

A) "정준하 파이팅!"

한국적인 선의 아름다움을 살린 특별한 오프닝으로 패션쇼는 시작되었습니다.

모두가 긴장한 가운데 위풍당당, 완벽한 모델 워킹으로 등장한 유재석 씨! 조금은 긴장한 표정이었지만, 프로페셔널한 여느 모델 못지않은 환호를 받기도 했습니다.

올 블랙 패션, 하지만 바디라인이 왠지 불안한가요? 조금 짧은 듯한 기장이 못내 아쉬운 정형돈 씨, 진지한 표정으로 완벽 워킹을 선보였습니다.

눈빛만큼은 최고의 모델! 박명수 씨는 눈빛으로 무대를 압도했고요.

화이트 컬러가 눈부신 하하의 차례, 나름대로 여유로운 표정을 잃지 않았습니다. 하지만 속마음도 저렇게 여유로울 수 있을까요?

[인터뷰:하하]

"미칠 것 같아요. 너무 떨려. 너무 떨려요."

Q) 기분이 어떠세요?

A) "미칠 것 같아요. 너무 떨려서..."

떨리기는 천하의 유재석 씨라도 마찬가지인데요.

[인터뷰:유재석]

"너무 떨려서..."

다음 무대를 위해 후다닥 뛰어가기에 바쁘죠.

[인터뷰:정준하]

"아무 생각도 안 나요. 아무것도 안 보여. 아우..."

[인터뷰:정형돈]

"너무 떨려..."

처음 서는 패션쇼에서 떨리는 것은 당연한 법, 노홍철 씨마저 입을 다물게 할 정도로 모두에게 긴장된 시간인가 봅니다.

"떨려요..."

하지만 떨린 마음을 진정하고, 다시 무대로 오른 무한도전팀! 한결 여유를 찾은 표정의 유재석 씨, 적응력 한번 무척 빠르지 않습니까!

긴 옷자락을 펄럭이며 당당하게 워킹하는 노홍철 씨! 장난기를 걸러내고, 입을 굳게 다문 노홍철 씨의 모습, 패션쇼가 아니면 절대 볼 수 없습니다.

이번에는 무한도전의 큰형님, 정준하 씨의 워킹! 진지한 표정, 여유로운 자세로 큰형님다운 면모를 보여줍니다. 마지막으로 관객을 향한 시선 처리까지! 완벽합니다.

무한도전의 퍼펙트, 패션쇼가 성공적으로 끝나고, 디자이너 이상봉 씨가 무대 인사를 했는데요. 오늘 무대에 대해 굉장히 만족스러운 표정인 것 같죠?

그래도 끝까지 무대 뒤에서 모델들을 지켜보는데요.

[인터뷰:이상봉]

Q) 어떤 분이 가장 잘한 것 같아요?

A) "유재석 씨요."

무한도전팀의 무한한 가능성을 보여준 패션쇼 무대!

당당한 워킹으로 화려한 피날레를 장식하며 막을 내렸습니다.

이제야 편안해졌는지, 무한도전 멤버들 본래의 모습으로 돌아온 것 같죠?

"수고하셨습니다."

Q) 오늘 어땠어요?

A) "너무 즐거웠어요."

Q) 누가 제일 잘한 거 같아요?

A) "다 멋있었어요. 오늘 진짜 다 어셨던 거 같아요. 떠시는 거 같았어요."

"정준하 씨요, 정준하 씨가 가장 잘했어요."

[인터뷰:김송]

"가장 기억에 남는 분은 유재석 씨, 첫 번째 나오셨던 분이요."

Q) 이유는...?

A) "그냥 모델인 줄 알았어요. 처음에, 알고 나서 깜짝 놀랐어요."

"솔직히 여섯 분 모두가 긴장한 표정이 역력해서 많이 긴장돼 보였지만 다들 잘하셨어요."

Q) 한마디 해 주세요?

A) "고생하셨습니다. 너무 쇼 잘 봤습니다. 다음에도 쇼 자주 해 주세요."

"우리나라 한글을 세계화시키고 우리나라 사람들한테 한글을 입히고, 모든 사람들에게 한글을 입히자는 뜻으로 개최했습니다."

"노홍철 씨가 자신감 있는 워킹을 보여주셨던 거 같고, 옷하고 가장 잘 어울렸던 분은 유재석 씨가 제일 잘 어울렸던 거 같아요. 다들 열심히 하셨고 유재석 씨의 웃을까, 말까 하는 참는 표정은 잊지 못할 거 같습니다. 파이팅 하세요, 무한도전 파이팅!"

프로는 아름답다고 했던가요? 하지만 여기 아마추어라 더욱 빛이 나는 여섯 명의 모델이 있습니다. 당당해서 더욱 멋진 무한도전 팀, 그들의 무한한 용기와 도전은 앞으로도 쭉 계속됩니다, 무한도전 파이팅!

[저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

credit cafe.daum.net/dahaemarket~YTN Star

*hope someone would be kind enough to translate -- even just the brief parts of Wookie & Mukgu :D

Guest allie_4

I don't think she was implying that it was a bad thing... Mukgu is a very cheerful, lively and fun person who loves to joke around and make people smile and laugh, so perhaps she avoided her usualm "babbling" so as not to arouse more curiosity among the press. I mean, her presence there with Wookie, together, was "curious" enough. It's not about saying something wrong... it's just that maybe she didn't say much to avoid more questions being hurled at them. It's not because she might accidentally reveal something. I could perhaps see why you constued it that way, maybe because of the phrase "wrong thing" before the phrase "she tends to babble"... but putting it into context, I construed "wrong thing" as simply something that would further arouse the suspicion of the press.

Hehe it's really no big deal, actually... but just so you know, all of us here love Mukgu. ^_^

anyways... I dunno if this has been posted already :)

무한도전, 이번엔 패션모델이다!!

[YTN STAR 2006-11-13 20:35]

200611131609083526_b.jpg

[리포트]

2007 서울콜렉션! 패션에 일가견 있다는 사람들은 다 모이는 이곳에, 뭔가 특별한 무대가 준비되었다고 하는데요.

오늘 이곳 이상봉 선생님의 패션쇼 장에서 무한도전팀의 무한한 도전이 있을 예정인데요. 그들의 멋쟁이 프로젝트가 얼마나 성공할 수 있을지 모두들 시선 고정!

이들의 도전에 한계는 없다! 디자이너 이상봉의 패션모델로 전격, 지목받은 무한도전 멤버들! 패셔너블로 다시 태어난 여섯 남자의 새로운 도전, 지금부터 시작됩니다!

패션쇼 시작 30분 전, 리허설 준비가 한창인 무한도전 팀! 평소와는 달리 상기된 모습의 유재석, 박명수 씨를 볼 수 있었고요. 무대 한편에서는 '가는거야~' 노홍철 씨가 긴장된 마음을 춤으로 달래고 있었습니다.

이번에는 여섯 남자의 열 맞춰, 줄줄이 워킹연습! 하지만 뭔가 살짝 어색한데요. 무한도전팀의 패션쇼가 무모한 도전이 되지 않을까, 염려스러웠습니다.

패션쇼를 찾은 스타들은 무한도전의 무대를 어떻게 생각할까요?

[인터뷰:김소연]

Q) 무한도전팀이 패션쇼에 선다는데...?

A) "기대되죠. 왜냐하면 직업이 다른 분들이니까. 오늘은 유난히 무대가 길어요. 긴 무대를 채우기에 워킹실력과 카리스마가 필요할 텐데..."

Q) 어떤 분이 가장 기대되세요?

A) "저는 유재석 씨. 마르셨으니까 옷 스타일이 조금 더 나실 거 같고요. 근데 무대를 채우기에는 정형돈 씨가 조금 더 낫지 않을까?"

패션을 아는 남자, 홍석천 씨도 할 이야기가 있다는데요.

Q) 무한도전팀이 패션쇼에 선다는데...?

A) "왜 그런 사람들이 나온대? 농담이고요. 잘해 주셨으면 좋겠어요."

Q) 어떤 분이 가장 잘할 것 같아요?

A) "일단 유재석 씨가 그나마 얼굴이 괜찮아서 잘 나오지 않을까 싶습니다."

"걱정 많이 되죠. 사실 엉덩이 이만한데. 웃을까 봐, 제가 웃을까 봐 걱정돼요."

"진지한 모습이 더 웃길 거 같아요."

Q) 가장 기대되는 사람이 어떤 분이세요?

A) "정준하 씨가 불렀어요. 정준하 씨가 가장 기대돼요."

Q) 정준하 씨에게 한마디 해 주세요?

A) "정준하 파이팅!"

한국적인 선의 아름다움을 살린 특별한 오프닝으로 패션쇼는 시작되었습니다.

모두가 긴장한 가운데 위풍당당, 완벽한 모델 워킹으로 등장한 유재석 씨! 조금은 긴장한 표정이었지만, 프로페셔널한 여느 모델 못지않은 환호를 받기도 했습니다.

올 블랙 패션, 하지만 바디라인이 왠지 불안한가요? 조금 짧은 듯한 기장이 못내 아쉬운 정형돈 씨, 진지한 표정으로 완벽 워킹을 선보였습니다.

눈빛만큼은 최고의 모델! 박명수 씨는 눈빛으로 무대를 압도했고요.

화이트 컬러가 눈부신 하하의 차례, 나름대로 여유로운 표정을 잃지 않았습니다. 하지만 속마음도 저렇게 여유로울 수 있을까요?

"미칠 것 같아요. 너무 떨려. 너무 떨려요."

Q) 기분이 어떠세요?

A) "미칠 것 같아요. 너무 떨려서..."

떨리기는 천하의 유재석 씨라도 마찬가지인데요.

[인터뷰:유재석]

"너무 떨려서..."

다음 무대를 위해 후다닥 뛰어가기에 바쁘죠.

"아무 생각도 안 나요. 아무것도 안 보여. 아우..."

[인터뷰:정형돈]

"너무 떨려..."

처음 서는 패션쇼에서 떨리는 것은 당연한 법, 노홍철 씨마저 입을 다물게 할 정도로 모두에게 긴장된 시간인가 봅니다.

"떨려요..."

하지만 떨린 마음을 진정하고, 다시 무대로 오른 무한도전팀! 한결 여유를 찾은 표정의 유재석 씨, 적응력 한번 무척 빠르지 않습니까!

긴 옷자락을 펄럭이며 당당하게 워킹하는 노홍철 씨! 장난기를 걸러내고, 입을 굳게 다문 노홍철 씨의 모습, 패션쇼가 아니면 절대 볼 수 없습니다.

이번에는 무한도전의 큰형님, 정준하 씨의 워킹! 진지한 표정, 여유로운 자세로 큰형님다운 면모를 보여줍니다. 마지막으로 관객을 향한 시선 처리까지! 완벽합니다.

무한도전의 퍼펙트, 패션쇼가 성공적으로 끝나고, 디자이너 이상봉 씨가 무대 인사를 했는데요. 오늘 무대에 대해 굉장히 만족스러운 표정인 것 같죠?

그래도 끝까지 무대 뒤에서 모델들을 지켜보는데요.

Q) 어떤 분이 가장 잘한 것 같아요?

A) "유재석 씨요."

무한도전팀의 무한한 가능성을 보여준 패션쇼 무대!

당당한 워킹으로 화려한 피날레를 장식하며 막을 내렸습니다.

이제야 편안해졌는지, 무한도전 멤버들 본래의 모습으로 돌아온 것 같죠?

"수고하셨습니다."

Q) 오늘 어땠어요?

A) "너무 즐거웠어요."

Q) 누가 제일 잘한 거 같아요?

A) "다 멋있었어요. 오늘 진짜 다 어셨던 거 같아요. 떠시는 거 같았어요."

"정준하 씨요, 정준하 씨가 가장 잘했어요."

[인터뷰:김송]

"가장 기억에 남는 분은 유재석 씨, 첫 번째 나오셨던 분이요."

Q) 이유는...?

A) "그냥 모델인 줄 알았어요. 처음에, 알고 나서 깜짝 놀랐어요."

"솔직히 여섯 분 모두가 긴장한 표정이 역력해서 많이 긴장돼 보였지만 다들 잘하셨어요."

Q) 한마디 해 주세요?

A) "고생하셨습니다. 너무 쇼 잘 봤습니다. 다음에도 쇼 자주 해 주세요."

"우리나라 한글을 세계화시키고 우리나라 사람들한테 한글을 입히고, 모든 사람들에게 한글을 입히자는 뜻으로 개최했습니다."

"노홍철 씨가 자신감 있는 워킹을 보여주셨던 거 같고, 옷하고 가장 잘 어울렸던 분은 유재석 씨가 제일 잘 어울렸던 거 같아요. 다들 열심히 하셨고 유재석 씨의 웃을까, 말까 하는 참는 표정은 잊지 못할 거 같습니다. 파이팅 하세요, 무한도전 파이팅!"

프로는 아름답다고 했던가요? 하지만 여기 아마추어라 더욱 빛이 나는 여섯 명의 모델이 있습니다. 당당해서 더욱 멋진 무한도전 팀, 그들의 무한한 용기와 도전은 앞으로도 쭉 계속됩니다, 무한도전 파이팅!

[저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

credit cafe.daum.net/dahaemarket~YTN Star

*hope someone would be kind enough to translate :D

haha ok ok

thanx onni !

is it ok if i call u onni?

yea i luv LDH 2 u can tell right

every1 here calls her mukgu huh haha im not use 2 that

LDW is very nice 2 but i always thot it was an opah thing

but now sum the stuff u guys r saying haha very interestn !

mayb

o i have 2 go have dinner now

thanx 4 replyn onni !

Guest incarnadine

haha ok ok

thanx onni !

is it ok if i call u onni?

yea i luv LDH 2 u can tell right

every1 here calls her mukgu huh haha im not use 2 that

LDW is very nice 2 but i always thot it was an opah thing

but now sum the stuff u guys r saying haha very interestn !

mayb

o i have 2 go have dinner now

thanx 4 replyn onni !

sure^^ We affectionately call LDH "Mukgu" because this is reminiscent of the nickname SGC gave to her in My Girl ^_^

Guest vanjuve

i must say, there are some serious commentaries and speculations going on in this thread.......(which i totally agree with, of course)

thanks for the caps, links and everything alse malou unnie... :):):)

Jo unnie, i just love it when you speak your mind... your pervy little mind.... :lol::lol::lol:

anyway, here are some caps i made from that oh-so-intruiging fashion show with wookie and mukgu....

vlcsnap-149239.pngvlcsnap-149267.png

vlcsnap-149290.pngvlcsnap-149310.png

vlcsnap-149332.pngvlcsnap-149352.png

vlcsnap-149370.pngvlcsnap-149388.png

vlcsnap-149404.pngvlcsnap-149420.png

vlcsnap-149438.pngvlcsnap-149454.png

vlcsnap-149471.pngvlcsnap-149491.png

vlcsnap-149506.pngvlcsnap-149522.png

vlcsnap-149558.pngvlcsnap-149572.png

vlcsnap-149587.pngvlcsnap-149604.png

sorry, if there's too many..... just wanna savor every single moment of it, you know....

thanx guys for taking the time to read the LONG essay..hahaha.. i know u guys would love to read stuff like that.. :lol: clues indicating that our Wookie and MUkgu are secretly dating, who wouldn't be interested? :lol:

But what I love most of all are the "stolen" side caps of them while watching the show. The lights are dim and they were more themselves, and it is SO evident how close and comfy they really are -- just look at how Wookie leans towards her -- just like a boy and a girl on their first movie date, where the boy leans towards the girl's seat, wanting to be closer. There's jus something so intimate about it. And Mukgu on the other hand, doesn't seem to be leaning away from him.. in fact, she seems to like it :) I'm sure if they turn their faces towards each other, their faces would be so close! Hehehe... I even took note of the people and couples surrounding them -- even they weren't that close. ^_^

There's really something special between those two people. :wub:

PS. About the fashion show itself -- i LOVED it!!! MC Jung looked really cool in his chic, futuristic getup.. he even had that matching model look aka Zoolander :lol: and Ha Ha was there, too!!!

yea..about the stolen side caps.. that's when they felt the most comfortable with each other. maybe when the light's dim they can say anything they want and stuff.. and they know the reporters can't go in and disturb them when the show's on. in a particular clip they were caught laughing together.. was it becos of MC Jung? :D they're not used to him being so serious and cool huh? hahaha...

PS: yea.. HAHA was sooooo cute, altho he had the serious look! cos i caught a slight smile from him whilst the others managed to keep their calm..:P

Wow, incarnadine and ripgal, I really enjoy the posts on Mukgu-Wookie body language. I would love to write a long post about it, but then I would just be repeating both of what you guys said. So, yes, definitely Wookie is all over the place. He's so anxious that he keeps touching his shirt and his face. As for Mukgu, again, she is not like her usual lively self. I mean, usually it's her who talks and talks and laughs but we didn't get as many from both interviews. I think she's just staying quiet to avoid saying the wrong thing to the paparazzi, I mean she does tend to babble. So, she let Wookie concoct whatever it is their supposed scenario. Wookie did not do a very good job on that, though.

hahahaha..:lol: i actually laughed at your last sentence.. if that's the case, Wookie failed to convince ppl that they were there as friends or for some other reasons. just look at the way he fidgets around...it's just not his usual self.. he's always calm and well behaved during interviews and stuff. im not saying he didn't behave well tho..it's just that he behaved in an unusual way that night.. he's uneasy. it was as if he was waiting to get off the interview and wait for the other person to come. something came to my head again.. it's just my assumption tho.. did you guys notice that Wookie was interviewed before he sat down? but Mukgu was only interviewed only after she sat next to Wookie, my interpretation is that Wookie fidgeted in the beginning of the Mnet Interview prolly because of 3 reasons, either one: 1. He's uncomfortable in that suit he's wearing (prolly out..cos he didn't fidget during the stolen shots); 2. He's hot. (maybe not.. cos usually fashion shows are held in air-conditioned places eh? :P); well then it shud be the last reason then, 3. He's waiting for Mukgu who's late (that's why the reporters didn't get to interview her in the beginning) and he was anxious and nervous cos he was afraid the reporters might asking something when she suddenly comes to his side. so he's looking for her... hahaha..:lol:

that's HOW GONE I AM!!! :w00t:

Oh by the way, did you gals notice that in the end of YTN clip, there was a few seconds of shots which show that Mukgu was being interviewed and Wookie was behind there looking out for Mukgu (coz it was very crowded there). It seems like Wookie then turned to the other side and waited there. It seems like he was waiting for Mukgu to finish off the interview and it's quite obvious that they were going to leave together! :D It looks dark there but it's in the caps i posted above...it looks like they went there together, enjoyed the show together and left the event together! It's obviously a date! hahahaaa :P

yeap yeap.. i noticed that. there's no other possible explanation other than that he's waiting for her.. waiting to send her home. he even stood up to look for her..maybe he was scared Mukgu got lost in the crowd.. so after he was sure that Mukgu was there and was being interviewed, he turned around to wait for her..hahahhaa...

malou thanx for the news and the caps.. im trying to find a translation now.. nw we get to know what they're talking about !! :w00t:

allie4.. we all love Mukgu here. so anything and everything we say about Mukgu, we say it because we love her. so no worries, we mean no bad here ^^ so cheers :)

Guest vanjuve

i have more.... please bare with me, i just love them so much...

vlcsnap-151696.png

vlcsnap-152037.png

vlcsnap-152055.png

vlcsnap-152113.png

vlcsnap-154774.png

vlcsnap-152127.png

btw, i can't believe i just notice this now.......

i thought that this head bulging out was just a head, it out to be a head of a very gorgeous man,

the reason why i go nuts everytime i recall MG.

vlcsnap-152037-1.png

Guest Contessa

So many things to say, so many people to thank, soooo little time and don't know where to start!!

Thanks to all who posted caps! The caps said it all so I don't really want to comment on them anymore except that I noticed how their shoulders never seemed to part! Haha.

To my fellow pervies who gave really good analogies, THANK YOU! I couldn't have said it better myself.

You're all the best. The essay ripgal wrote got me really hyped! I can't stop smiling and figeting in my seat because of extreme excitement!!!

Okay, I need to go back to my homeworks now!! I'll try to come back later! :)

Guest vanjuve

hi again, soompi was down for a little while for me..... no one seemed to post after trish, so maybe soompi was down for all, huh?

anyway, sorry if i bore you all with my caps but this is my favorite batch....

vlcsnap-160527.png

vlcsnap-160546.png

vlcsnap-160561.png

vlcsnap-160581.png

vlcsnap-160596.png

vlcsnap-160610.png

vlcsnap-160624.png

vlcsnap-160637.png

vlcsnap-160672.png

vlcsnap-160688.png

vlcsnap-160700.png

vlcsnap-160716.png

vlcsnap-160728.png

vlcsnap-160742.png

vlcsnap-160758.png

vlcsnap-160773.png

vlcsnap-160789.png

vlcsnap-160805.png

vlcsnap-160821.png

vlcsnap-160834.png

he looks so cute touching his nose, it got injured way back right?

umm wat do u mean by babble?

tat doesnt sound right 2 me

r u tryn to say LDH talk 2 much?

yea shes more talkative than other actresss but thats cuz LDH is witty n funny

it helps out the interviewer when sum1 is easy 2 talk 2 and chatty w them

shes known 2 be easy 2 interview not cuz she says dumb things or babbles

its cuz from interviewer point o view shes really fun 2 talk 2

every1 realizes that when she talks bout dating n stuff shes joking right?

shes smarter than expose those kind thing or babble bout them

she luv joking bout it n peeps confuse that

she n LDW r close though

but dont think its serious like u guys think

well mayb not yet

hi there^^ I'm sure deeta didn't mean it the way you thought... I think what she meant by "Mukgu tends to babble" is that she can be quite talkative at times but in a good way, owing to her bubbly and cheerful personality. All of us here love uri Mukgu, and we have never in any way attacked not denigrated her. We're not very sure about the extent of her relationship with Wookie, but we're more or less sure that they're pretty close. ;)

LMAO, I cannot believe that my calling Mukgu to babbling has offended some people. Rest assured I do not mean it that way. She's talkative and bubbly. In interviews, she always engages the interviewer and cooperate with him/her with whatever questions they have. So, what I was saying is that MAYBE she was afraid she would talk a little too much, thus foiling their secretive little plan of dodging romance rumours. Thanks incarnadine, for setting it straight before I do. You deserve a smooch *smooch* for that. And another for all the pics and news *smooch*

that's HOW GONE I AM!!! w00t.gif

Kekekeke, definitely the last one. OMO, ripgal, you analyze every teeny tiny little details, I love that.

ahhhh~~~ finally can login!!

1st of all...good day everyone!!

contessa i understand how u feel...love all of them here and thank them sooo much!!

vanjuve i noticed d wookies head when i watch d clip the 2nd time and i repeat just dat part to watch him bcoz wat he did there really said sth... :w00t:

just like wat have been explained...i like d part waiting for her to leave together!! i mean they r not necessarily hv to leave together rite...they might be busy wif each other's schedule and all but wookie is there waiting for mukgu...well he looked like he was waiting...n it was soooo sweet of him!! looking for her...found her safe n sound right thre...turn around back facing d camera waiting for 'his gal' to finish her things!! so cute! (ok...im a goner again) :blush:

ripgal i always love reading ur 'analysis' from 600pages ago!! ur good...n i can never not agree wif u...just too good...so convincing :P really hope it is wat u hv said b4!! :D

another thing...thank u so much..i've learn the difference between 'blabber' and 'babble' while backpaging...ahahahaha actually personal opinion here... i dun think it makes much difference...we all love mukgu n we never did critise her or anything...so babble or babbler still fine wif me...she is still a very attractive, beautiful,talented,cheerful, active,...........*list goes on* ....actress. she's one of my top fav actress!!! heeheee :D

thank u ALL again sooo much for the clips n caps....totally make my 'full-of-assignment' day become so bright and happy!!

heehee cant wait for the translation....really wanna know wat they were saying!!!

Guest vanjuve

gcheen, i so agree with you...... that is just so sweet, and it'd adorable how he turned from the cameras around, he's so shy and i find that well, a plus for a guy... he's never arrogant...

btw, i love how you said "his girl" :lol::lol::lol: , makes me giddy all over.

about jo unnie's analysis, don't we all love her when she speaks her mind.......

vlcsnap-160852.png

vlcsnap-160870.png

vlcsnap-160901.png

vlcsnap-160917.png

vlcsnap-160928.png

vlcsnap-160944.png

vlcsnap-160956.png

vlcsnap-160971.png

vlcsnap-160984.png

vlcsnap-161001.png

vlcsnap-161016.png

vlcsnap-161045.png

vlcsnap-163384.png

vlcsnap-163406.png

vlcsnap-163424.png

vlcsnap-163438.png

vlcsnap-163454.png

vlcsnap-164174.png

vlcsnap-164062.png

vlcsnap-164479.png

whew!!! that was hard to take, really..... staring at those caps for quite a while, really made me drool.....LMAO

he's too gorgoues to miss....

hey all! *waves* i'm a newbie. i got into watching kdramas two weeks ago, and the first one i ever watched was my girl! it's soooo good and LDW is sooooooo cute! if the two are really going out that would be amazing! :D thanks for all the information on the fashion show!

Guest vanjuve

^^^^^^hi estrella !!!

a big, warm wookiefied welcome to you!!!!

My Girl was awesome right? got me hooked just watching the OP.... :D :D :D

sweet of you to post first at wookie's thread, hope you'll enjoy your stay!!!

oh, if you're a DongHae suited couple fan, try to browse around at mukgu's thread too...

welcome again!!!

hmmmm, now, i'm missing MG again... i miss wookie's smile when he thinks of Yoo Rin and his perfect side feature......

188.jpg

185.jpg

180.jpg

........his unconcious care for Yoo Rin..........

200.jpg

184.jpg

man, now i have to rewatch My Girl again...:D