Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest emilyn116

did i say he's smoking hott with facial hair hahaha like the nth time hehehe..

i just love his charms hehehe

sorry i know this 2 pics were posted before.....just wanna know who are the people around him?......thanks

jhwjsy.jpg

jhwjuo.jpg

jhwlnc.jpg

Credits; cyworld

sorry i know this 3 pics were posted before.....just wanna know who are the people around him?......thanks

Guest polabola

ohhh backlogs galore! hehehehe

malou: great to see wookie energising you to do well in your exams. My results just came back and I feel like I want to bang my head on the wall lol. I guess wookie's vibes didn't get to me that much :(...I hope you do good and receive very high remarks! Based from your posts, you seem like a very intelligent lass :D

That pic of him with the crew of HB is so cute and he looks so boyish! Blue is cool for him! B)

jo: oh no, not Yunho (my fave on dbsk). These fans should be disciplined, afterall, the celebrity didn't offend them personally. It sucks that a single event could trigger lots more like wookie's appearance on the show became somewhat uncertain. :(

Compared to that long hair do to that in the PIFF. I prefer the latter since it was backed up by good clothes and great angles by the paparazzis :lol: nevertheless, he looks hot no matter what he does lol

kel another brand new pic of wookie with a bunch of old ones heeheh. He should wear hanboks often because he looks mighty soft and proper in it hehehhehe.

PS: the side profile of him is perfection lol

this kid: I love candid pics and you just brought them back! hehehehehe. He reminds me of a better version of 2 Filipino celebs there ^_^

Guest jacqueline

hi jacqueline..sorry to inform you, smoking is part of his daily routine.......when he was here in manila fans saw him smoking after eating his lunch.........but we are hoping that he's not a chain smoker.....

Hi emilyn116 :)

Well, I still like LDW very much although he smokes... :blush:

Guest incarnadine

ohhh backlogs galore! hehehehe

malou: great to see wookie energising you to do well in your exams. My results just came back and I feel like I want to bang my head on the wall lol. I guess wookie's vibes didn't get to me that much :(...I hope you do good and receive very high remarks! Based from your posts, you seem like a very intelligent lass :D

That pic of him with the crew of HB is so cute and he looks so boyish! Blue is cool for him! B)

jo: oh no, not Yunho (my fave on dbsk). These fans should be disciplined, afterall, the celebrity didn't offend them personally. It sucks that a single event could trigger lots more like wookie's appearance on the show became somewhat uncertain. :(

Compared to that long hair do to that in the PIFF. I prefer the latter since it was backed up by good clothes and great angles by the paparazzis :lol: nevertheless, he looks hot no matter what he does lol

kel another brand new pic of wookie with a bunch of old ones heeheh. He should wear hanboks often because he looks mighty soft and proper in it hehehhehe.

PS: the side profile of him is perfection lol

this kid: I love candid pics and you just brought them back! hehehehehe. He reminds me of a better version of 2 Filipino celebs there ^_^

Wow, thanks Lyn... that means a lot coming from you and kellee too :blush: Actually I agree about the "then and now" long haired Wookie pics, hehe. I definitely like his black suit at the PIFF better than the gray suit he wore at the LV event :) but THAT face, THAT smile, dear God... :wub:

About him wearing the hanbok he really is cute in it, we see the traditional Korean manin him^^

Guest Hae_Won

Just kind of wondering, does wookie smoke??? :blink:

or is this just for "modelling" purpose only?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/jac...12_24580610.jpg

Yes dear, Wookie oppa smokes. :( I saw it with my own eyes when he was in Manila.

But I STILL LOVE HIM despite all that!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Hehehe! :P

another pic of Wookie with long hair..

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4356/5c...77c6381etf1.jpg

not from the PIFF tho..

Something to share here, altho not directly related to Wookie. Wookie was supposed to attend Heroine 6/Girl 6 yesterday.. but im not sure if he did attend. cos something terrible happened during the set yesterday. One of DBSK's member Yun-Ho suffered from drink poisoning after drinking a liquid allegedly given by a anti-DBSK fan who posed as a staff member. i read that Yun-Ho's condition has improved but he was really ill yesterday. and the DBSK members are really really upset now..

sighz...anti fans are really terrifying nowadays..:crazy:

ACCCCKKKKK!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: That anti-DBSK fan sounded creepy and scary. I just wish nobody would do that kind of thing to our dear Wookie oppa... :unsure: OR ELSE... :fury:

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pic! ;)

Guest polabola

OT: ^^ yeah didn't that fan realize how big is the coinsequence the other innocent fans or him is going to take the incident? tighter security, lesser contact with fans......let that fan roast in hell or get psychiatric attention...fast!

malou: I could imagine LDW wearing hanbok while praciticing old school chivalry to impress us ladies! :D hehehehehhe

Guest lavender*sshi

OT: ^Uh-oh! I don't want that idea polabola... Lesser contact with the fans?? Huhuh! Noooo. =( Darn with that anti-fans!

Guest Hae_Won

I know this is OFF-TOPIC but I just couldn't get that anti-TVXQ fan incident off my mind. So I went to the TVXQ thread to read more news about that incident. I read that the girl even gave him a letter saying things like "I want to kill you." :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: MY GOODNESS! What a total psycho! :crazy: Really freaked me out.

So let us pray hard that this incident would not happen to our dear Wookie oppa, okay? *prays hard*

OT: ^^ yeah didn't that fan realize how big is the coinsequence the other innocent fans or him is going to take the incident? tighter security, lesser contact with fans......let that fan roast in hell or get psychiatric attention...fast!

malou: I could imagine LDW wearing hanbok while praciticing old school chivalry to impress us ladies! :D hehehehehhe

Grrrr,,, exactly!! Now actors would get scared and more insecured and I don't really blame them for that. I mean, wtf? If you don't like actor A, for example, then why would you through so much trouble just for him? Leave him alone, and get on with life. It's THAT simple. I don't know why those crazy people don't get the concept. That anti-fan is undoubtedly insane and crazy people should put away from society.

:angry:

Sorry for ranting, again.

Wookie still rocks. He is still handsome, sexy, adorable, and handsome a thousand more.

thanks for this candid photo of LDW......walking alone in public, he's not feeling like a star......really a simple guy...hehehehehhe

to all of you guys , thanks for posting all the pusan pics of lee dong wook......hope it will not end there.........more please..hehehehehe........

request granted :P ... more pics of Wookie at the PIFF

73c524be722726217fe9925a375b4.jpg

972438afeb7ffb3ca2c3489ad6b1ea31.jpg

92bc6fac1b099f9415af185a13b2f.jpg

1df10811731284b5538d8f9bb306270.jpg

095c56e5cefbd64c570526d2223b67c.jpg

calling all those pervies who love his side profile (especially Mai & Lyn)

bc7c3719815a773519d9b0fd15364be7.jpg

credit: dwholic

Guest emilyn116

Hi emilyn116 :)

Well, I still like LDW very much although he smokes... :blush:

hi jacqueline.........same here, i still admire him.........he's still my favorite korean actor, hehehehehe......

hi hae-won, you saw him smoking here in manla, you were the one who posted that message..........you're fortunate to see the real ldw (of camera)...the ragged ldw.....hehehehe

good morning everyone......:)

Guest maisara

morning PERVIES :D

just dropping by to see whats new on our dear Wookie...

and DANG! i saw the side profile of him! thanks Kel! :D

have a good day everyone! *** running back to work ***

Guest emilyn116

request granted :P ... more pics of Wookie at the PIFF

73c524be722726217fe9925a375b4.jpg

972438afeb7ffb3ca2c3489ad6b1ea31.jpg

92bc6fac1b099f9415af185a13b2f.jpg

1df10811731284b5538d8f9bb306270.jpg

095c56e5cefbd64c570526d2223b67c.jpg

hi kellee...thanks for granting my request.............a good one to start my lovely day.......thanks so much.....

Guest emilyn116

morning PERVIES :D

just dropping by to see whats new on our dear Wookie...

and DANG! i saw the side profile of him! thanks Kel! :D

have a good day everyone! *** running back to work ***

wookie is really cute..thanks for the sideview pic of him

Guest valley girl

re: dbsk..that's creepy..anyway, sharing some pics from PIFF...

20061012t194848z01nootrnisidsp2120061012194508296le5.jpg

2006101220032411201jk2.jpg

20061012t194848z01nootrnisidsp2120061012194608315us2.jpg

20061013t010141z01nootrnisidsp2120061013003900336qx2.jpg

kp12061012v4199si4.jpg

i think wookie is so skinny ... wookie please gain your weight

Guest incarnadine

Good morning, Pervies! It's 3:15am here and I'm still up... studying for a major exam this Friday. Just taking a quick study break and came across another update on Wookie's "Strongest Romance" :)

<최강 로맨스> 무뚝뚝한 형사가 엉뚱한 여기자를 만났을 때

cont_5_20061017132641020000020300.jpg

캐릭터>> 이 두 사람, 노동부에서 상이라도 줘야 할 정도로 열심히 일하는 듬직한 캐릭터들이다. 강재혁은 물불 안 가리고 범인을 쫓는 열혈 형사고, 최수진도 둘째가라면 서러울 만큼 열과 성을 다해 일하는 신문사의 여기자다.

상태>> 신문사에서 제작 중인 리얼리티 범인 검거 프로그램 덕택에 파트너가 되어 일하게 된 이 둘. 무뚝뚝한 형사와 취재근성 다분한 기자가 만났으니 사사건건 티격태격 부딪칠 수밖에. 그러나 완벽한 줄 알았던 상대가 남모르는 결점과 고민을 안고 살아가고 있음을 알게 되자 그들은 서로에게 묘하게 끌린다.

배우>> 언제 봐도 기분 좋은 만능 엔터테이너 현영의 첫 주연작. 이동욱은 <아랑>에 이어 다시 한 번 형사 역을 맡았다. 로맨틱한 분위기의 이동욱과 엉뚱발랄한 이미지의 현영이 웃음만발한 ‘최강 로맨스’를 준비하고 있다.

(무비위크)

credit 1004dong

:)