Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest polabola

Lisa! thank you very much for those wonderful links!!! they are all great! I drooled buckets because of them :lol: *hugz*

this thread is a little slow today hehehe, hello everyone! ^_^

Guest ripgal

maybe u can backtrack a few pages.. there were a few clips and interviews on ARANG.. as for now.. not many clips yet..

Guest pinklily

^ thanks Nikki for the youtube link. Wookie is so cute! and he's also friends w/ Lee Sung Jin! haha...these two must have so much fun together...Lee Sung Jin is also a very funny guy. :lol: Wookie has so many friends in the biz...it must be that awesome and sweet personality of his. ^_^

Guest kellee

Lisa dear ... thankiss for the links & tutorial :D

I dunno if these two gifs had been posted here ...

2b4eba163f4aca2d4dfa1aadea997e.gif

ad41173b3ff0eb47703510b87a63ce.gif

sooooooooooooooooo kyut :P:lol:

credit: dwholic

Guest pinklily

roddy:

sorry..i still find no way to save the clips..

Actually, i did see some friends get other clips from M.net.but i don't know how they could do that

and as for the caps..i use HyperSnap while watching the clips

==

here the tv report schedules for wookie's new event (17-19th ,May)

5월 17일(수)

섹션 TV 연예 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

5월 18일(목)

M-NET 연예뉴스 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

ETN연예스테이션 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

KMTV 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

YTN STAR 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

MBC MOVIES 엠박스 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

5월 19일(금)

OCN ZOOMIN 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개

PSB 시네포트 촬영현장(9일)공개+ 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개(공포영화 기획특집)

SBS 뉴스와 생활경제 메인포스터 촬영현장 공개(올여름 스타급 여배우들의 공포영화 출연붐 기획기사)

dear Lisa, thank you so much for all these news updates of Wookie. :wub: wahhh...he's going to be busy busy busy for the next couple of days. not that i'm complaining...just means more Wookie goodness for us to enjoy. :P and thank you also for more links...i can't wait to view them...and like you said, the MNet player is very easy to install...and no registration required either...hehe, thanks for everything Lisa dear...you're such a angel. MUAH! :wub:

Sally, you are such a sweetheart! hehe...so gracious to thank us when all we're doing is admiring your lovely artwork. *blush blush* and yes! i love the ones you did of them in ancient costumes too...especially Wookie...i can totally imagine him as a hero in those times now that i've seen PS artwork of him as those characters. lol, like Lisa, now i want to read those books again so that i can imagine Wookie and Da Hae as those characters...haha.

Kel! puahahaha...those gifs are so cute! the second is unseen...lol, i love Wookie's expression there...it doesn't really go w/ the rest of the gif... but that's what makes it funnier. :lol: thanks for sharing dear. ^_^

*waves* to Carla, Tel, and all other pervies...:blush:

Guest kellee

You're right Carla ... he's a sexy pervilicious cutie in the second gif

Tel ... so true, despite the serious face of Wookie, those gifs are humorous :lol:

~waves to Kirsten~

and he's also friends w/ Lee Sung Jin! haha...these two must have so much fun together...Lee Sung Jin is also a very funny guy. :lol: Wookie has so many friends in the biz...it must be that awesome and sweet personality of his. ^_^

Lee SungJin of NRG ya ?

they both acted together in SBS comedy Let's Go in 2002 ~ :lol:

i wish i can go & watch the whole series ~ :sweatingbullets:

some caps ~

untitled43ja.jpg

untitled35vv.jpg

Guest pinklily

^ that's the right Lee Sung Jin. lol, i didn't know LSJ and LDW acted together. :lol: that must have been some funny stuff...i'd like to see it too.

welcome to the thread syah4brit, and thanks for the caps...Wookie looks so young there, so cute w/ his baby fat still on. :blush:

and is that Kim Tae Hee w/ both Wookie and LSJ? was this for the sitcom as well? Tae Hee looks so pretty there...lol, and she looks much happier w/ Wookie in those caps. :lol: she has a gorgeous smile. :wub: and i have to say...i'm a bigger fan of Wookie's smile than i am of LSJ's there. :lol:

Guest polabola

nerdliciously hot!!! :lol:, I wanna see LDW shake is booty!!! :w00t:

syah4brit: he looks mighty cute and pinchable in those pics you posted!!! :sweatingbullets: thank you for posting them! hehehe Lee Sung Jin looks very familiar, is he in All About Eve or Wonderful Life :huh:....Now I want to see LDW in a sitcom lol :D

chapter7 of my fic is up :)

hi pinklily, kellie *waves*

^ that's the right Lee Sung Jin. lol, i didn't know LSJ and LDW acted together. :lol: that must have been some funny stuff...i'd like to see it too.

welcome to the thread syah4brit, and thanks for the caps...Wookie looks so young there, so cute w/ his baby fat still on. :blush:

and is that Kim Tae Hee w/ both Wookie and LSJ? was this for the sitcom as well? Tae Hee looks so pretty there...lol, and she looks much happier w/ Wookie in those caps. :lol: she has a gorgeous smile. :wub: and i have to say...i'm a bigger fan of Wookie's smile than i am of LSJ's there. :lol:

yea i'm sure the series was a funny one ~ :lol:

but a pity it's kinda old.... can't get it anywhere i guess ~ :(

i agree Wookie looks really adorable & his smile ~ ahhh . loves it though i do love SungJin as well ,

both are looking hotter now of cus ! ~

n yea u're right Kim TaeHee acted in the same series wif them as well , but i think she's wif SungJin in here ~ , though i'm not too sure either , cus never got chance to watch tis fully . probably Wookie & SungJin are like best buds in here ~ in tis series , i believe they used their real names as their characters ~

but in those caps , SungJin "stole" Wookie's bike ~ :lol:

FinKL gueststarred in tht particular ep ~

omg those gif of dongwookie and da hae looks so damn cute :lol::P:lol::D

syah4brit: he looks mighty cute and pinchable in those pics you posted!!! :sweatingbullets: thank you for posting them! hehehe Lee Sung Jin looks very familiar, is he in All About Eve or Wonderful Life :huh:....Now I want to see LDW in a sitcom lol :D

haha he does look pinchable of cus ~ :lol:

i dun think Lee SungJin was in All Abt Eve or Wonderful Life ~ :unsure:

but if u watch the variety show Xman , u'll see him in there ~ ;)

Guest pinklily

^ awww, syah4brit...thanks for the info. i suppose you are right that the series would be hard to find since it's a bit old. it's amazing that you were able to find caps for it then...and thanks for sharing them. gahhh, i can't get enough of Wookie's smile myself. from that cap alone i would have thought that Wookie and Tae Hee would be a pair in the drama...since there smiles seem to completely one another's so well. :wub: LSJ just cracks me up all the time...he's such a funny character...even his smile is funny...cute...but funny. :lol:

wahhh...polabola, you are so fast! :lol: thanks for the update on your fic. i can't wait to read it! :w00t: haha...you ladies are giving me a healthy dose of LDW goodness...how can i ever thank you? hehe...please never stop. :blush:

:P

Guest ripgal

thanx president kelle for the cute GIFs!!! LDW sure looks sexy and pervilicious in the 2nd GIF!!

and Wookie acted with KTH b4? i thought KTH debuted in STH.. so she actually did one with Wookie b4?! hahaha... Wookie looks soo cute in yellow.. and his smile! never fails to charm and make me smile!! :wub:

lyn thanx for the fic update!! sure gona check it out!!

^ awww, syah4brit...thanks for the info. i suppose you are right that the series would be hard to find since it's a bit old. it's amazing that you were able to find caps for it then...and thanks for sharing them. gahhh, i can't get enough of Wookie's smile myself. from that cap alone i would have thought that Wookie and Tae Hee would be a pair in the drama...since there smiles seem to completely one another's so well. :wub: LSJ just cracks me up all the time...he's such a funny character...even his smile is funny...cute...but funny. :lol:

actually , i haf tis particular ep of the show i got frm a TaeHee site ~ but the audio is left sided .

i agree wif u tht SungJin's really funny ~ :lol:

the caps i made is frm tis ep which has FinKL in it , Wookie appeared quite a few times ~ it looks quite funny esp when SungJin gets beaten up by HyoRi n later TaeHee & HyoRi fistfight @ the end wif the coward SungJin behind ~ the "marriage" caps i got frm another TaeHee site ~

i tried to upload the vid on FileFront , MegaUpload , YouSendIt today but strangely they all failed on me ~ :sweatingbullets: , so very sorry can't let u guys watch Wookie in tis ep frm 2002 SBS channel's Let's Go ~ :lol: , he doesn't appear as much as SungJin in tis ep though , but HyoRi's gang took away Wookie's bike frm SungJin , so he's "angry" wif SungJin ~

frm preview of next ep cap , it looks like Wookie & i believe YuRi "fall in love @ 1st sight" ? `~ :lol:

a pity i can't find more eps !! ~

anyways , since i can't upload the vid now , just share some more caps ~ of Wookie in tht ep `~

definitely more chubby back then , n clean shaven ~ :P , kinda fresh ! ~

untitled15ft.jpg

and Wookie acted with KTH b4? i thought KTH debuted in STH.. so she actually did one with Wookie b4?! hahaha... Wookie looks soo cute in yellow.. and his smile! never fails to charm and make me smile!! :wub:

yea TaeHee acted in the old 2002 series wif Wookie ~ which is the 1st tv show she was in .

she didn't debut in Stairway actually , just tht her role as a mean person got her more noticed then when she plays a non mean person ! ~ :lol:

Wookie's definitely a charmer ........ :wub: , seeing him then & the recent pix now..... ahh .