Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Lee Dong Wook's talk show " Because I want to talk "   

The line up of Wookie's future guest getting more and more refreshing and outstanding.

After having famous controversial politician, Wookie will have Go (baduk) game player world's champion Lee Se Dol who has 9th dan rank. he is worldwide famous as multiple champion and the one who has played against Google AlphaGo's computer program in historical 4-rounds game back in 2016 (and he has even won one round). Few weeks ago he has announced that he's retiring. I just can imagine how interesting and challenging it is to Wookie to study his future guest.

• Like 4

Wookie is doing this again! He might take on a fresh and extraordinary role again!

He's in talks to play male Gumiho in drama called "The story of Gumiho"/"Chasing nine-tailed fox"

and it's for the first time gumiho will be male. 
If he'll choose it drama will air in tvN somehow in second half of 2020 and will be written by Korean-american writer. 

• Like 5

On 12/10/2019 at 12:31 PM, lingko said:

Wookie is doing this again! He might take on a fresh and extraordinary role again!

He's in talks to play male Gumiho in drama called "The story of Gumiho"/"Chasing nine-tailed fox"

and it's for the first time gumiho will be male. 
If he'll choose it drama will air in tvN somehow in second half of 2020 and will be written by Korean-american writer. 

Hi lingko, thanks for sharing this good news. So many titles were released for this upcoming drama. But, I love how this sounds - "The Tale of a Gumiho" - I hope he's going to take this. It is an urban fantasy drama about a gumiho who settles into the city and a producer who is after it. LDW has been offered the role of the gumiho. :P

• Like 5

*** Jo Bo Ah received an offer for tvN’s new drama titled “Tale of Gumiho” to join LDW to play the female lead.  If she agrees to star in the drama, she will take on the role of Nam Ji Ah, a producing director (PD) who is producing a program called “Finding Urban Legends.” I hope we could get to hear the decision of LDW soon. :P

• Like 6

*** Lee Soo Geun, a comedian will be appearing as a guest on SBS's newest talk show, 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk'! He was seen attending a recording for his guest appearance on the show yesterday December 18. As far as I know this will mark his first time in a while appearing as a guest on any variety program, as he's most often an MC.  The show airs every Wednesday nights at 10 PM KST. :P

• Like 5

On 12/18/2019 at 2:11 PM, lianea said:

Tonight  Ep3

Hi lianea, thanks for sharing some captures of EP3 .  He's a professional baduk player Lee Se Dol. Baduk is a territorial game. Like Chess, Baduk is a game of skill - it has been described as being like four Chess games going on together on the same board - but it differs from Chess in many ways. :P

• Like 5