Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

LIFE drama last shooting day
Here is the translated messages of Lee Dong Wook to all LIFE drama fans. 
LDW:  " All the shooting for "LIFE" just ended. Our staff worked so hard. Our actors all worked hard too.

Whenever I finish a project, I get this feeling of relief and sadness at the same time.

I HOPE that "LIFE" was a good drama for you. One that you can keep in your hearts and thoughts for a long time.

I hope it was a drama that made you think and could remain as a good memory. THANK YOU! "

This has been Life's YE Jin WOO, Lee Dong Wook . THANK YOU!

• Like 4

Do you want this postcard with Wookie's sign?

If yes, you have to follow @highcutstar , repost their post with this pic and then copy link

on your post and insert it in comment under related Highcut's post together with

tagging one of your friends, inviting to take part in game.

You should do it faster since deadline is tomorrow, 16th September @highcutstar :  [HIGHCUT_EVENT] 

• Like 4

*** Wow, his last drama just wrapped-up but I'm happy to know that he may be leading a new drama again soon! I heard that he's likely to star in upcoming tvN drama “Touch Your Heart” (tentative title) with Yoo In Na. I hope he'll consider the offer.  “Touch Your Heart” is a romance about a top actress who is on the downfall due to a scandal with a grandson of a chaebol and a lawyer with a cold personality. Lee Dong Wook has been cast as the lawyer Kwon Jung Rok, and Yoo In Na as the role of top actress Oh Jin Shim. I read that the drama is based from a web novel, and it will be directed by Park Joon Hwa who was a PD of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” It is scheduled to premiere in January next year (2019).  :P

• Thanks 5

Lee Dong Wook may be leading a new drama again soon

he's likely to star in upcoming tvN drama “Touch Your Heart” (tentative title) with Yoo In Na. 

“Touch Your Heart” is a romance about a top actress who is on the downfall due to

a scandal with a grandson of a chaebol and a lawyer with a cold personality.

Lee Dong Wook has been cast as the lawyer Kwon Jung Rok,

and Yoo In Na as the role of top actress Oh Jin Shim .

• Thanks 4

16 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Lee Dong Wook may be leading a new drama again soon

he's likely to star in upcoming tvN drama “Touch Your Heart” (tentative title) with Yoo In Na. 

“Touch Your Heart” is a romance about a top actress who is on the downfall due to

a scandal with a grandson of a chaebol and a lawyer with a cold personality.

Lee Dong Wook has been cast as the lawyer Kwon Jung Rok,

and Yoo In Na as the role of top actress Oh Jin Shim .

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. They were a couple from 2017 mega-hit drama Goblin. NICE. :P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

*** They had so much chemistry in “Goblin”. I guess everyone here agrees with me. I hope this one will have again a better storyline.  Can't wait. :P

10 “Goblin” Moments That Made Fans Ship Lee Dong Wook And Yoo In Na

Their chemistry is incredible.

vTDIy-ciflO4LI_xOom-F1rGQ2HIRnBulXbJxPRZ

Recently, an exclusive report has revealed that Goblin actors Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na may be reuniting in an upcoming tvN drama that is expected to air in 2019. Fans of this scene-stealing Goblin couple were overjoyed to hear the news, and can’t wait to see these stars together again. To make the wait less painful, here are 10 on-screen and off-screen moments that made fans ship this pair!

Spoiler

1. This adorable meeting

When Sunny (Yoo In Na) and Wang Yeo (Lee Dong Wook) sit down at a coffee shop together, Wang Weo gives sweet, candid answers to all of Sunny’s questions.

He even refers to Sunny as his “hobby” because he finds her as interesting and entertaining as a K-Drama; he just can’t take his eyes off her!

2. When they pretended to shoot each other on set

This behind the scenes interaction involved finger guns, air bullets, and a whole lot of cuteness!

3. “I can’t help but to stare at your smile.”

Wang Yeo made both Sunny’s and fans’ hearts flutter when he uttered this earnest, romantic line.

4. When Yoo In Na helped Lee Dong Wook stay warm

During this freezing cold shoot, Yoo In Na put a hot pack on her co-star’s neck to warm him up. How thoughtful!

5. “I didn’t hear anything.”

In this comical scene, Wang Yeo and Sunny check into a motel, only to find out that there is only one room left. Wang Yeo poses as Sunny’s stylist to avoid giving the concierge the “wrong idea”.

When another couple shows up, that couple is also told that only one room is available. When Wang Yeo and Sunny hear this, Sunny tells Wang Yeo to pretend he heard nothing. He is more than happy to oblige!

6. This friendly hug

It’s easy to see how comfortable these stars are with each just by watching how sweet they are on set. Handshakes? No. Hugs all the way!

7. “I liked you first.”

This playful scene begins with the characters arguing about who liked who first.

Sunny gives Wang Yeo a bracelet as a “handcuff” to keep him with her…

…and then the two share a kiss that marks their first “official” day as a couple.

8. When they got silly during rehearsals

While reading over the script,  Lee Dong Wook’s goofiness brought a huge smile to Yoo In Na’s face.

9. This heartbreaking on-screen kiss

This kiss scene is one of the most bittersweet moments in Goblin. It brought tears to fans eyes and made them feel things…so many things!

10. This behind the scenes kiss

It is always heartwarming about seeing how actors react to a kiss after the director says “cut”.

In this case, Lee Dong Wook’s bashful reaction was too precious!

source : koreaboo

• Thanks 5

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na cast in Why Secretary Kim PD's rom-com drama touch your heart

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/09/19/lee-dong-wook-and-yoo-in-na-cast-in-why-secretary-kim-pds-rom-com-drama-touch-your-heart/

Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na Might Reunite Soon With A New Drama!

lee-dong-wook-yoo-in-na-1-1.jpg?resize=6

We can’t contain our feels when we found out that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na might be reuniting soon!

After making us ship them uncontrollably as the Grim Reaper and Sunny in Goblin, Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na might be returning to bring their chemistry back to the small screen sooner than we expected!

lee-dong-wook-yoo-in-na-1.jpg?w=520&ssl=

The two are currently in talks to star in a new drama entitled Touch Your Heart by tvN, the same network behind the two’s first pair-up.

Both actors’ agencies have responded to the offer positively and are in the process of considering the project.

The story of Touch Your Heart will follow the romance of a cold-hearted lawyer and a top actress who faces a speedbump in her career as she gets involved in a scandal with a grandson of a chaebol. In order to star in a famous writer’s drama, the struggling actress fakes her position to become the lawyer’s secretary. The pair would meet up due to these circumstances and end up having a – gasp! – secret office romance.

Lee Dong Wook would be portraying the lawyer Kwon Jung Rok, who despite his success, has a cold and cranky personality.

Meanwhile, Yoo In Na would be playing the role of top actress Oh Jin Shim, who does everything she can to save her career. They are currently the top candidates for the lead roles, but actor Jung Kyung Ho had earlier also been reportedly offered the role of Kwon Jung Rok.

The drama, which is based off a webtoon, is scheduled to premiere in January 2019. It will be directed by Park Joon Hwa, who was also behind the dramas Because This Is My First Life and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.

Are you looking forward to Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na’s K-Drama reunion? 

source : hellokpop

• Thanks 5

*** This couple was so adorable in “Goblin.” I can see the continuation of their reincarnation life – hahaha - Their chemistry is amazing! They make an awesome pair. Not expecting this coming, but still...I wanted to see them reunite. I am so IN! :P

Potential Lee Dong-wook, Yoo Inna romance reunion in the works

yooin_ldw0.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/09/potential-lee-dong-wook-yoo-inna-romance-reunion-in-the-works/

September 21, 2018

Chemistry is right: Lee Dong-wook, Yoo In-na may reunite for new show

e1745442094f426ab027c15e3a6531c9.jpg

By Dong Sun-hwa

Actors Lee Dong-wook and Yoo In-na, who showed great chemistry as a couple in pan-Asian hit "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," may reunite in a coming tvN drama, which is tentatively named "Touch Your Heart."

The agencies of the pair disclosed that both are having discussions about appearing in the TV series.

"Touch Your Heart" is based on the web fiction of the same name. It is the story of a top actress who loses stardom after getting embroiled in a scandal with a third-generation chaebol scion. As the story unfolds, she gets a job at a law firm to enhance her acting skills and bumps into a lawyer who eventually falls in love with her.

The drama is set to premiere in January 2019.

Lee and Yoo appeared as a couple in their previous work in 2016. They were beloved by many viewers thanks to their chemistry.

Lee debuted in 1999 and recently starred in the JTBC TV series "Life." Yoo debuted in 2009 and has featured in numerous works including SBS's "My Love from the Star."

credit : Korea Times

• Thanks 5

• Guest changed the title to Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi |Finished Drama - LIFE