Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 7/16/2018 at 10:52 AM, lingkoo said:

JTBC Drama will have a SPECIAL PREVIEW episode on JULY 17  " Life: The Beginning "

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. TODAY is the D-Day! :PI like the plot of the drama. "Life" has a good story structure. :P

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] "Life" Brings a Word to the Wise in Sixth Teaser

photo987920.jpg

Money, power and the pressure of surviving and getting ahead in life tempt the best of us, but a hospital is where such desires can become deadly. Chun Ho-jin's Lee Bo-hoon warns his juniors of this amidst a major hospital power shift in the latest blood-soaked teaser for "Life".

There shall be figurative and very very real blood in "Life", as the latest video shows its hospital setting in all its glory and ruthlessness. As its doctors do their best to save lives, hero Ye Jin-woo (Lee Dong-wook) reminds us of the things that outsiders are most curious about. "'Aren't you dead tired?' is the question I get asked the most. 'Why did you choose this road?' comes next", he says.

The staff of this shaken place of healing are in conflict over loyalties and principles, and this includes its senior doctors, such as Lee Bo-hoon (Chun Ho-jin). The man has some heavy, but important words for his staff, reminding them that "When the patient starts looking like a cash cow, that doctor has nowhere else to go" and begging them to not betray their oath in order to make a living.

Cho Seung-woo's Goo Seung-hyo still sees this whole establishment as a business, while Won Jin-ah's Lee No-eul has a realistic approach about how internal turmoil can ruin things for everyone. As we already know, however, Jin-woo has made the call to save this hospital, presumably regardless of the consequences along the way. I hope said consequences will be dramatic and meaty, which we will find out starting next Monday, July 23rd on jTBC.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

LINK here to watch the video : https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-life-brings-a-word-to-the-wise-in-sixth-teaser-120419.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

every life counts

screenshot-564-e1531755805602.png?w=620

Life dropped another trailer showing the great divide between the harried ER ground staff working till they are dead on their feet and the snarky corporate sharks and equally business-minded hospital directors. I confess I love dramas centred on the Emergency Department/Room because there is alwaya a tangible sense of the determination of the medical staff to save lives as they make snap decisions that can change another fate forever.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/every-life-counts/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

[Photo] New Poster Released for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Life"

photo988053.jpg

New poster released for the upcoming Korean drama "Life" (2018)

Directed by Hong Jong-chan, Lim Hyeon-wook

Written by Lee Soo-yeon-I

Network : jTBC

With Lee Dong-wook, Cho Seung-woo, Won Jin-ah, Yoo Jae-myung, Moon So-ri, Moon Sung-keun,...

16 episodes - Fri, Sat 23:00
Synopsis
A drama depicting the power struggles in a hospital.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018/07/23

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Thanks 6

Hello. This is King Kong by Starship

The official web site (www.leedongwook.co.kr) of Lee Dong-wook has been opened.
It will be used as an official communication channel between Lee Dong-wook and fans.

Please visit our website and give us your much support. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, lingkoo said:

Hello. This is King Kong by Starship

The official web site (www.leedongwook.co.kr) of Lee Dong-wook has been opened.
It will be used as an official communication channel between Lee Dong-wook and fans.

Please visit our website and give us your much support. Thank you.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  NICE that the website (www.leedongwook.co.kr) run in Korean and English & will provide his schedule and pictures.  I'm sure that his fans are happy with this. I heard that he will write on the site & tell his fans any news about him. :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xkelpiex said:

Hey, does anyone have any news on who is picking up LIfe? I have a feeling the culprit may be Netflix....

Not sure yet... I dont read anything other than jtbc channel 

17 hours ago, lingkoo said:

The official web site (www.leedongwook.co.kr) of Lee Dong-wook has been opened

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  Lee Dong-Wook announced through V live that he wants feedback from fans here since he is not completely sure how to fill his brand new online space. He has no idea what to upload. That’s why, he want his fans to suggest ideas on what they want him to share via this new communication channel. LDW hoped his fans would visit often and spread word of the website. :lol:

Lee Dong Wook Announces Launch Of Official Global Fan Page

lee-dong-wook-01.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Wook has launched an official global page for both Korean and international fans!

The page includes high quality photos and videos of the actor, as well as information on Lee Dong Wook’s activities and messages from the actor himself. July 19, King Kong by Starship said, “The page will be offered in both Korean and English for international fans, will be used often as an official channel of communication by Lee Dong Wook.”

In a welcome video for fans, Lee Dong Wook said, “Hello everyone. It’s me, Lee Dong Wook. Our homepage is finally live. We worked on it for a long time, and there were some obstacles along the way, so it’s here later than expected; first, I’d like to apologize [for that]. Thank you for being so patient.

“Honestly, we thought a lot about the homepage: what content we should have on it, and how we should manage it. We’d like to hear from all of you about what you want. We’ll take what you say into consideration for the future of the site, and I’ll also do my best to make it happen.

“[With the homepage] I’m getting my own space, so I’m extremely happy, and it’ll be a place for me to leave messages, or for you to get updates from both me and my agency.”

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook is headlining the upcoming JTBC medical drama “Life,” set to air on July 23 at 11 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Yesterday  Lee Dong Wook had received  food and coffee trucks from his Chinese fans.

Reveal hidden contents

8251eecely1ftfkrmvllvj20u00u0wl0.jpg

8251eecely1ftfl1eutf1j20hs1hce81.jpg

8251eecely1ftfl1fr8gbj20hs0zkx38.jpg

8251eecely1ftflsbok8kj20u00u0gur.jpg

8251eecely1ftflsb75ocj20u00u07by.jpg

8251eecely1ftga393nbij23vc2kw4qr.jpg

8251eecely1ftga3amsb8j22f63g0b2a.jpg

8251eecely1ftga3c778kj23vc2kw4qq.jpg

8251eecely1ftga375ts1j23vc2kwe82.jpg

8251eecely1ftga3ddsgxj23401ige81.jpg

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. NICE. His Chinese fans are so warm & kind. It's just so right that he launched his global fan page to communicate with his fans both at home and abroad.  :lol:

• Like 7

Whoooaaa... it's been a long time and now I'm ready for seeing Wookie's back to the screen again. Life seems gonna be a very tense drama and i hope i could enjoyed its as much as Wookie's previous works.

I also surprised that he opened a global fan cafe bcos most of k-celebs only has korean fan cafe, it's very heartwarming to see him and Starship give sweet attention to i-fans indeed

• Like 5

2 hours ago, giegie said:

Whoooaaa... it's been a long time and now I'm ready for seeing Wookie's back to the screen again. Life seems gonna be a very tense drama and i hope i could enjoyed its as much as Wookie's previous works.

I also surprised that he opened a global fan cafe bcos most of k-celebs only has korean fan cafe, it's very heartwarming to see him and Starship give sweet attention to i-fans indeed

Yes, we are so excited for oppa next drama, Life. I believe his agencies saw the big market and huge fan base outside South Korea for example the biggest followers at his vlive are from Indonesia and Philipines. Post of his for my dear asia tour 2017 and his appearance at Paris Fashion Week last year really made his popularity skyrocketing all over the world. 

• Like 3