Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

15 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Group poster

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. :P

*** I loved Goblin & their bromance there. :P

Lee Dong Wook Thanks “Goblin” Co-Star Gong Yoo For His Witty Food Support

Lee-Dong-Wook-Gong-Yoo.jpg

The bromance between the goblin and grim reaper lives on!

On July 10, Lee Dong Wook took to his Instagram to thank Gong Yoo, who sent a coffee truck to the set of Lee Dong Wook’s newest drama “Life.” Not only did he show his support through the generous gift, but Gong Yoo also prepared hilarious banners.

One of them reads, “I see you’re wearing quite an unrefined coat, from Gong-blin,” while another Instagram-themed photo says “High ratings! I will shift all the bad energy to the guy wearing the depressing coat, so I hope ‘Life’ at the very least will have a happy ending this way.”

At the top, a third banner reads, “What’s so important about my past life, whether I’m a grim reaper or a doctor,” with a picture of Gong Yoo exclaiming, “Hmph! I still hate you!” and another phrase, “I [sent] coffee first. 1-0!!”

Lee Dong Wook showed his gratitude with an equally witty response by bowing to the coffee truck and writing, “You who seems indifferent but is warm-hearted,” in his caption.

Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook previously starred in the hit drama “Goblin,” where they received a lot of love for their fantastic chemistry as Kim Shin and Wang Yeo respectively.

Lee Dong Wook’s new drama “Life” will premiere on July 23.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pmy888 said:

I am very lucky this trip to Seoul not only seeing oppa shooting for 1 hour on July 8, 2018 ... oppa signed 2 his photos

Hi pmy, you're lucky indeed! Thanks for sharing this. I’m excited to see what's in store for this upcoming drama. Looking forward to it! :P

23 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Mr.Goblin Gong Yoo has sent his friend Grim Reaper Lee Dong Wook a food truck

right on his very own birthday day.

Happy Birthday, Gong Yoo-ssi!

Hi lingkoo,  we can see Lee Dong Wook giving a bow of appreciation here.  And on the 2nd picture we can also see a big smile on his face in front of the truck. The truck is covered with bromantic messages and photos.  I love their unchanging bromance.  Their chemistry is the best on-cam/off-cam. :P

• Like 3

Lee Dong Wook Shares His Hilarious Coffee Truck Gift From Gong Yoo, Proving Their Everlasting Friendship

Bros forever.

c12nTu5M7uHQzl3YSu7f-dXiHqjSSvLu5U6oPM7q

LINK here : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-dong-wook-shares-hilarious-coffee-truck-gift-gong-yoo/

On 7/9/2018 at 10:32 PM, lingkoo said:

Well, got some GOOD NEWS for ALL.
JTBC Drama will have a SPECIAL PREVIEW episode on JULY 17  " Life: The Beginning "

lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. Lee Dong Wook is intense here. It struck me how he is in a white coat this time. It's good of him to take on variety of characters. :P

• Like 3

Lee Dong Wook Gives Witty Response to ‘Goblin’ Actor Gong Yoo’s Hilarious Coffee Treat

lee-dong-wook-and-gong-yoo-recently-prov

Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo formed a strong bond when they starred in the global hit Goblin. Recently, the Train to Busan actor showed his support for his former co-star's upcoming drama in a funny way.

Gong Yoo surprised Lee Dong Wook with a coffee truck treat that he had sent to the actor's filming set. The My Girl star has been busy filming scenes for his upcoming medical drama Life. Unlike typical coffee truck treats that would feature a banner or two that contains the sender's supportive message, the Train to Busan actor opted to use posters with hilarious notes.

Three posters decorated Gong Yoo's coffee truck treat that showed images of himself with Suzy's former boyfriend. One of the banners featured the latter wearing a physician's coat while Gong Yoo's picture included a note that jokingly bashed Lee Dong Wook's attire. In a cartoon-like speech bubble, the Coffee Prince actor's comment read, "I see you're wearing quite an unrefined coat, from Gong-blin."

Gong Yoo was referring to Lee Dong Wook's previous grim reaper role in Goblin where he wore several dark-colored coats and stylish business attires. Continuing with the Goblin theme, one of the Train to Busan actor's coffee truck banners also contained a hilarious message about his former co-star's "past life" as a grim reaper and his new role as a doctor. Emulating his character as the immortal goblin who had a love-hate bromance with the grim reaper, Gong Yoo ended his funny note with: "Hmph! I still hate you!"

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook gave a witty response to Gong Yoo's messages. Taking to social media on July 10, the Life actor uploaded a photo of himself bowing to his former co-star's coffee truck surprise. Paying homage to the said actor's titular Goblin role, he captioned the Instagram post: "You who seems indifferent but is warm-hearted."

Avid fans of the My Girl star can look forward to the actor's drama comeback in the upcoming medical series Life. Lee Dong Wook will portray the lead character Ye Ji Woo, a dedicated physician who believes that saving lives is more important than earning money.

In a previous interview, the actor even described his character as a "very normal doctor" who works hard to save his patients amidst all the challenges and frustrating situations that would come his way.

Lee Dong Wook's new series Life will premiere on July 23 on JTBC. The drama will replace Miss Hammurabi which will end its 16-episode run on July 16.

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/45981/20180711/lee-dong-wook-gives-witty-response-to-goblin-actor-gong-yoo-s-hilarious-coffee-treat.htm

• Like 3

20 hours ago, lingkoo said:

The food truck provided by  JTBC 드라마 국장  ( Director of the JTBC drama )

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this. Wow...........this food looks so yummy. I'm hungry. :P

Lee Dong Wook Keeps Self Busy After Split With Suzy Bae [PHOTO]

it-appears-that-lee-dong-wook-has-no-tim

While fans are still not over the fact that Lee Dong Wook and Suzy Bae are no longer together, it appears that the Goblin actor may have already moved on from it. Their failed romance is definitely hard for the ex-couple, but Lee Dong Wook just seems to have no time to be affected by it at all.

It's no secret that the 36-year-old South Korean actor and model is such a busy man. He’s one of the most sought-after celebrities in the entertainment world, so his broken heart had to heal fast for him to do his job effectively. In fact, Lee Dong Wook might even be too busy to think about his split with Suzy Bae.

Just like any other celebrity, Lee Dong Wook shares his work updates on social media. His recent post was straight from one of the scenes of his upcoming drama Life. The JTBC series will be premiering end of July 2018 which is why the actor is spending a lot of time on set to complete filming.

After the confirmation of Lee Dong Wook and Suzy Bae’s breakup, fans checked on their social media accounts to see if they have posted anything regarding their shocking split. While the 23-year-old South Korean singer and actress didn’t post anything at the time, the Goblin star broke his silence by posting a photo of him holding a script for his drama, captioning it: "Actor Lee Dong Wook studies the script when he’s on break from shooting his commercials.”

As expected, some talked about Lee Dong Wook and Suzy Bae’s breakup in the comments section, but most of the reactions are about the actor’s good looks and physique. “You’re just standing, reading some scripts but how are you this hot, I don’t understand. I can’t move on from these pictures,” one fan said. “Wow, the proportions on this man is out of this world… Model status!” another one commented.

After Lee Dong Wook and Suzy Bae’s breakup, the While You Were Sleeping actress was dubbed as “Taylor Swift of Hallyu (Korean wave) and South Korea.” Critics believe that the former miss A singer jumps from one boyfriend to another so easily, which the 28-year-old American singer-songwriter is highly criticized for.

source : http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/46009/20180713/lee-dong-wook-keeps-self-busy-after-split-with-suzy-bae-photo.htm

• Thanks 4