Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 3/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, lingkoo said:

All the best to Lee Dong Wook

Congratulations!  Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are now dating.

Hi lingkoo their close friends think it’s a little too early to say they’re an official couple because they haven’t gone out on dates by themselves too many times.  So far, we only read reports but up to now we still haven't seen their photos of them together. I read that they often hung out in public together, going to cafes and such here and there. :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 7:32 AM, Nouratwitacc said:

I came after the news on him dating suzy loll ... once I read the news I was like " he was finally caught" lol ... he always seemed the type to keep dating a private matter but I guess as a celebrity he was bound to be caught at least once lol  ... this year is really full of dating news so far and it is making me happy cuz a while ago dating news were treated as scandals now it seems as though people are more accepting to them  

Hi Nouratwitacc, netizens are upset about Suzy and Lee Dong Wook‘s massive age difference.  I guess Suzy is 24 and Lee Dong Wook is 37. Comments about the age gap are filling Korean forums.  I noticed however, that netizens reacted very differently to the news of some other celebrity couples who have an even larger age gap. IDK why this is so - but, this age gap issue between them is certainly not bothering me at all. :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 1:37 AM, intrariver said:

Lol me neither but they suddenly got caught so he HAD to confirm. Dispatch is on fire lately...

Hi intrariver, I read that they were in a “some” relationship when it was publicized. Hahaha - Naturally, fans can’t stop talking about this sudden romance. :lol:

8 K-Celebrity Couples With Surprising Age Gaps

Age is only a number for these couples!

SAyXwcyXAYbzySUA8jKyTR9F_z4JmRSt9_XM-PIW

People say that love is blind, but how old is too old when it comes to dating? Age only seems to be a number according to these celebrity couples with double-digit age gaps!

4. Lee Dong Wook + Suzy (13 years difference)

Actor Lee Dong Wook (36) and singer/ actress Suzy (23) confirmed their relationship almost immediately after the news broke.  The two met at a private gathering and have been able to overcome a 13-year age gap.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Pyeongchang2018 Paralympic Games Fan Meeting 

(1) Oversea fans to destination by special train (Goblin)

(2) Gift to fans (foods & clothes)

cr: Youke&VV

Gift to fans (foods & clothes)

special train (Goblin)

lingkoo, thanks for sharing the pictures. Since "Goblin" is mentioned here & you posted the picture here, this is one of the  K-dramas, which is loved and watched all over the world. :lol:

15 Most Popular K-Dramas Among International Fans

What was the first drama you got hooked on?

We’ve all binge watched a K-drama or two, or three… or four. One does not simply watch one episode of a series, you binge watch them all.

14. Goblin: The Great and Lonely God (2017)

Goblin tells the story of Kim Shin, played by Gong Yoo, an immortal goblin who longs to end his life. But only when he finds the Goblin’s Bride, played by Kim Go Eun, will be able to end his immortality and return to dust.

LN2wYxwvijQpaOUWOrUr3l8HrxiYQ0LU86GCcS1Q

The widely-praised drama was written by Kim Eun Sook, who also wrote the popular series The Secret Garden, The Heirs, and Descendants of the Sun!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lingkoo said:

Lee Dong Wook at ICN Airport bound for HongKong for Givenchy event tomorrow.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing the departure pictures. I hope we could get to see some pictures & videos of this event. LDW looks so good with bangs. LDW has always a hairstyle change! Sometimes he bleaches his hair & sometimes his hair is dark. Sometimes he has bangs, just like in the picture you posted & sometimes fringe out.  Wearing bangs does make a big difference in a person's image.  For LDW any hairstyle will look good on him. I prefer him with bangs, though. I love his grim reaper character from "Goblin" because he wore bangs for the role!:lol:

• Like 2

*** There’s so much media play on this couple. I just hope they would last long. :lol:

Reporter who broke Lee Dong Wook and Suzy's dating news reveals more details

Reporter Kim Pul Ip who broke the news on the hottest new couple, revealed more details on Suzy and Lee Dong Wook.

The March 13 broadcast of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment' featured a segment where they spoke with the reporter who broke the celebrity couple's dating news

The reporter stated, "I believe the two naturally met at a gathering. I saw them several times on dates at Cheongdam Crossroad and in Gangnam. I could tell that Lee Dong Wook was trying to take good care of Suzy. You know they say honey drops from the eyes? Anyone could tell that they're a new couple."

Suzy and Lee Dong Wook confirmed to be dating on March 9. 

source : Allkpop

• Like 1

That's the way Wookie was jumping and waving to his fans. 

With this he was trying to reach fans level,

which was one or even two floors higher then his and behind the glass wall.

He is truly amazing.

• Like 2