Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@willenette Indeed, I hope he appeared during RM special whereas YJS brought Seho and Wookie could be Ji Hyo's companion, but well, it didn't happen. As far I remember, he has schedule to appear at Lifebar but there's no final confirmation too.

Anyway girls, I knew that Wookie succeed to WOW-ing us at PFS but until now, the topic is still trending too! His pic with Lily Collins is such a cutie, just like they came from same country bcos of the western vibe from Wookie's look which also was confirmed by K-nezt

I already saw wonderful K-nezt comments was translated by Pannchoa whereas they said Wookie feel like did a bad thing but turned out, he's just being a beautiful figure!
http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/10/enter-talk-things-lee-dongwook-did.html

I copied the comments and all of them is hillarious wonderful

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 23:26 신고하기
He's far more handsome than Gong Yoo, it's still a mystery why he's not hitting bigger than Gong Yoo..

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 19:06 신고하기
I'm a girl, but I wonder how it feels to live with a perfect body, face and voice like his ....

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 15:46 신고하기
Just looking at the title, I thought that Lee Dongwook went overseas and embarrassed us

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 23:19 신고하기
Lee Dongwook gets handsomer with age.......How can he be that handsome....

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 23:01 신고하기
I can't deal with this title trying to stir things;

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 00:28 신고하기
Ah seriously stop it with the title..

음 |2017.10.10 21:34 신고하기
Him and Han Yeseul's faces are so well received overseas, such a shame that they're not hitting big in Asia only ㅠㅠ His agency should push him overseas...

꾸꾸 |2017.10.10 23:23 신고하기
I save... The picture without realizing.. ...

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 22:11 신고하기
Why aren't you putting this picture ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Wookie ㅜㅜㅜㅜ f*cking handsome ㅜ

And now Netizen buzz also posted some nate comments,  the comment whereas said he's truly damn handsome got 1k vote! YAY! RISE WOOKIE RISE!

I copie netbuzz article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/10/lee-dong-wooks-stunning-visuals-attract.html

1. [+1,304, -25] I think the standards for handsomeness is the same around the world... he's truly damn handsome

2. [+1,069, -25] Daebak, so handsome wow

3. [+935, -22] His skin is so ㅠ

4. [+48, -3] Honestly his face is 100 times more handsome than Gong Yoo. I always wondered why he wasn't more popular so I'm glad people are recognizing it now.

5. [+46, -1] Wow... I hope he can get some roles in foreign films with this opportunity. The Asian actors in foreign films are usually so dark skinned with really strong, muscular features. Lee Dong Wook could totally change up the image.

6. [+40, -1] His face seems to work with western standards. He has that vampire look to him that people often like ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -0] His features are very exotic overall which can sometimes be overbearing but he makes it look natural! Something about his gaze looks so deep and sad

8. [+26, -1] His real life visuals are really no joke ㅋ his face is obviously handsome but he's tall too so his proportions are crazy

9. [+22, -0] Guess his face works in France..

10. [+13, -0] I'm glad he's getting attention with foreigners... imagine if foreigners thought Psy was the look of the average Korean man..

• Like 3

@giegie moreover this article on Nate and post on Pann Nate are getting more and more attention. And to have more then 2k upvotes (and it's still not over) at Nate and more then 250k views and almost 1k upvotes on a post at Pann Nate it's really DAEBAK. Wookie and his Givenchy look is getting legendary heh. I haven't seen so much attention even during Goblin (well there was almost like that). But it bothers me that they always bring Gong Yoo to the comments and then we're reading all that fight between GY and LDW fans. Even though I agree that Wookie looks much more handsome, but why to bring him there. I mean Wookie is much more handsome then most of Korean A-list actors, but he neds better projects, not only looks, acting or charisma. And right now when he's getting so much attention he should eithr announce next drama or join populsr variety at least as a guest. how comes that he hasn't appeared in any show after Goblin? That's so weird.

Btw have you seen this drama?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/kbs-plans-blockbuster-spy-action-drama-prometheus-for-2018/

Sounds like a cool project which can bring actors to the new level internationally if it will not flop of course. But reading the article I don't feel lkie Wookie has chances. But he really deserve to hit big oh and continue to rise. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, giegie said:

@willenette Indeed, I hope he appeared during RM special whereas YJS brought Seho and Wookie could be Ji Hyo's companion, but well, it didn't happen. As far I remember, he has schedule to appear at Lifebar but there's no final confirmation too.

Anyway girls, I knew that Wookie succeed to WOW-ing us at PFS but until now, the topic is still trending too! His pic with Lily Collins is such a cutie, just like they came from same country bcos of the western vibe from Wookie's look which also was confirmed by K-nezt

I already saw wonderful K-nezt comments was translated by Pannchoa whereas they said Wookie feel like did a bad thing but turned out, he's just being a beautiful figure!
http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/10/enter-talk-things-lee-dongwook-did.html

I copied the comments and all of them is hillarious wonderful

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 23:26 신고하기
He's far more handsome than Gong Yoo, it's still a mystery why he's not hitting bigger than Gong Yoo..

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 19:06 신고하기
I'm a girl, but I wonder how it feels to live with a perfect body, face and voice like his ....

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 15:46 신고하기
Just looking at the title, I thought that Lee Dongwook went overseas and embarrassed us

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 23:19 신고하기
Lee Dongwook gets handsomer with age.......How can he be that handsome....

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 23:01 신고하기
I can't deal with this title trying to stir things;

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.11 00:28 신고하기
Ah seriously stop it with the title..

음 |2017.10.10 21:34 신고하기
Him and Han Yeseul's faces are so well received overseas, such a shame that they're not hitting big in Asia only ㅠㅠ His agency should push him overseas...

꾸꾸 |2017.10.10 23:23 신고하기
I save... The picture without realizing.. ...

ㅇㅇ |2017.10.10 22:11 신고하기
Why aren't you putting this picture ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Wookie ㅜㅜㅜㅜ f*cking handsome ㅜ

And now Netizen buzz also posted some nate comments,  the comment whereas said he's truly damn handsome got 1k vote! YAY! RISE WOOKIE RISE!

I copie netbuzz article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/10/lee-dong-wooks-stunning-visuals-attract.html

1. [+1,304, -25] I think the standards for handsomeness is the same around the world... he's truly damn handsome

2. [+1,069, -25] Daebak, so handsome wow

3. [+935, -22] His skin is so ㅠ

4. [+48, -3] Honestly his face is 100 times more handsome than Gong Yoo. I always wondered why he wasn't more popular so I'm glad people are recognizing it now.

5. [+46, -1] Wow... I hope he can get some roles in foreign films with this opportunity. The Asian actors in foreign films are usually so dark skinned with really strong, muscular features. Lee Dong Wook could totally change up the image.

6. [+40, -1] His face seems to work with western standards. He has that vampire look to him that people often like ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -0] His features are very exotic overall which can sometimes be overbearing but he makes it look natural! Something about his gaze looks so deep and sad

8. [+26, -1] His real life visuals are really no joke ㅋ his face is obviously handsome but he's tall too so his proportions are crazy

9. [+22, -0] Guess his face works in France..

10. [+13, -0] I'm glad he's getting attention with foreigners... imagine if foreigners thought Psy was the look of the average Korean man..

Hi giegie, thanks for sharing these articles. During his Naver V Live broadcast On the Air” yesterday, October 12, he talked about jinxes. Lee Dong Wook shared a personal jinx of his own. He said that if his hair doesn’t look right on the first try when he's getting ready to film, he feels like something will wrong that day. He also once had a nightmare the night before the premiere of his new project. In his dream everyone pointed their fingers at him and saying to him that his acting is so bad. He said that he had this nightmare for five consecutive weeks.  He added, “A jinx is something that self-created because you come to rely on it.” - True. Poor him, he should gain MORE self-confidence. :tongue:

• Like 2

tvN ‘Taxi’: “Lee Dong Wook Is No.1 Star, While Ji Chang Woo Is Super Kind”

7-8-800x445.jpg

tvN’s reality program  ‘Taxi’ on the 25th aired its 500th episode. On the 10th, the production team of ‘Taxi’ expressed their gratitude, “Taxi can go on endlessly not just because of the appearances of VVIP top stars or memories with the artists, but also because of the 1000 passengers who still willing to ride with us.”

The producers mentioned Ji Chang Wook and Lee Dong Wook as the most memorable star

11-76.jpg

The production team chose Lee Dong Wook as first place. The production team added, “His appearance at Hongkong was incredible, many female staffs were attracted to his charm.”

‘Taxi in LA’ which was held to celebrate 500 episodes aired on October 11th.

skipped unrelated

http://my.castko.com/archives/21094

Lee Dong Wook Shares Personal Pre-Drama “Jinx” He Believes In

Lee-Dong-Wook31.jpg

During a Naver V Live broadcast of “Lee Dong Wook’s On the Air” on October 12, the actor talked about jinxes.

A radio listener wrote in that whenever they wear pink slacks, something bad happens. After reading the listener’s concern out loud, Lee Dong Wook shared a personal jinx of his own.

Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Lee Dong Wook said, “If my hair doesn’t look right on the first try when I’m [getting ready] to film, then I feel like something will wrong that day. I’ll try to be calmer [on days like that].” He continued, “I also once had a nightmare the night before the premiere of a new project. [In the dream,] everyone in the world pointed their fingers at me and said, ‘Why is your acting so bad.’ I had this nightmare for five consecutive weeks.”

He added, “A jinx is something that self-created because you come to rely on it.”

What are some jinxes you believe in?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/12/lee-dong-wook-shares-personal-pre-drama-jinx-believes/

i  wish he stop  making  it so hard on himself ,

unfortunately i miss the live yesterday but i am gonna catch up soooon 

it seems it was fun

DL80u1fU8AAzbTI.jpg

DL81yAaUQAAgmXI.jpg

DL85x0JUIAIRgob.jpg

otteki his paris trip buzz still hot topic and new pics still coming

DL_tsTbVwAARJ9f.jpg

DL_tq5WVAAA7Ijc.jpg 

• Like 4

These Two Idols Were Voted The Best-Looking Celebs In Real Life

The production team behind tvN’s moving talk show, Taxi, have announced the best looking guests they’ve had.

tvntaxi.jpg

The results were unanimous, in that Lee Dong Wook was the best looking male celebrity…

WelcomeAmusedEft-size_restricted.gif

…while Nana was the best looking female celebrity out of 1000 guests they’ve had since the show started in 2007.

According to the team, Lee Dong Wook’s visuals and good manners swept all the female staff off their feet…

leedongwook.jpg

…while Nana’s clear and sharp facial features, along with her model-like body proportions won everyone over.

After all, Lee Dong Wook did steal the spotlight at Paris Fashion Week this year…

LeeDongWook-08-360x180.jpg

Lee Dong Wook thought he’d make a quiet entrance at Paris Fashion Week but generated quite a buzz instead!

Spoiler

LeeDongWook-01.jpg

He dazzled fellow fashion onlookers when he appeared for Givenchy’s fashion show. 

LeeDongWook-03.jpg

Netizens thought he was more stunning and handsome than usual, leading some to claim that he was exuding his Grim Reaper appeal from his last drama, Goblin

LeeDongWook-02.jpg

They cannot stop talking about his fashion choice of coordinated brown coat and trousers either. 

LeeDongWook-04.jpg

The charisma just exudes from the photos, fans even left comments such as: 

LeeDongWook-05.jpg

6. [+171, -7] So big and beautiful… an, I mean Lee Dong Wook is

7. [+164, -10] I can’t help but notice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+141, -10] That bulge… nevermind

9. [+130, -7] I wish he’d play a vampire character… he has that perfect brooding look for it

10. [+104, -5] ㅋㅋ Why do my eyes keep lingering in one spot…

LeeDongWook-06.jpg

What a showstopper, huh? 

LeeDongWook-07.jpg

source : Koreaboo

Spoiler

• Like 2

@giegie the whole fangirling thing started with TROS so i assume you are the happiest :D

Familiar Faces To Reappear On “The Return Of Superman” To Celebrate Show’s 4th Anniversary

Choo-Sarang-Sung-Hoon-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Fans of “The Return of Superman” are set to see some familiar faces return for the show’s fourth anniversary!

On October 16, the variety show’s team confirmed that Choo Sung Hoon and his daughter Sarang will be making an appearance on the show, as well as actor Lee Dong Wook.

According to the representative, Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang joined Lee Hwi Jae, Ki Tae Young, Sam Hammington, Go Ji Yong, and all of their children on a trip to Seoul Land together on October 14. Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang first appeared in the pilot season of the show and were much-loved throughout their stay.

Lee Dong Wook met with Lee Dong Gook and his children on October 16. The actor first met the kids in 2016 and he has stayed in contact with them. Viewers of the show have been asking for a reunion between Lee Dong Wook and the kids, and they will finally be able to see it happen for the fourth anniversary.

Catch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/16/familiar-faces-reappear-return-superman-celebrate-shows-4th-anniversary/

16 hours ago, WookD said:

@giegie the whole fangirling thing started with TROS so i assume you are the happiest

Familiar Faces To Reappear On “The Return Of Superman” To Celebrate Show’s 4th Anniversary

Fans of “The Return of Superman” are set to see some familiar faces return for the show’s fourth anniversary!

On October 16, the variety show’s team confirmed that Choo Sung Hoon and his daughter Sarang will be making an appearance on the show, as well as actor Lee Dong Wook.

According to the representative, Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang joined Lee Hwi Jae, Ki Tae Young, Sam Hammington, Go Ji Yong, and all of their children on a trip to Seoul Land together on October 14. Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang first appeared in the pilot season of the show and were much-loved throughout their stay.

Lee Dong Wook met with Lee Dong Gook and his children on October 16. The actor first met the kids in 2016 and he has stayed in contact with them. Viewers of the show have been asking for a reunion between Lee Dong Wook and the kids, and they will finally be able to see it happen for the fourth anniversary.

Catch the latest episode of “The Return of Superman” below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/16/familiar-faces-reappear-return-superman-celebrate-shows-4th-anniversary/

Hi WookD, thanks for sharing this. I will take note of this. So NICE to know that Lee Dong Wook will also make his appearance on the highly-anticipated special. :tongue:

• Like 1

K-Pop And K-Drama Stars Donate To 2017 WeAja Charity Auction

Many stars are participating in the 2017 WeAja Charity Flea Market!

The first round of celebrity charity auctions will start with a preview from October 25 to October 30 with the auction ending on October 31. People can participate in the auction online.

Lee Dong Wook donated a signed beige pouch and wool shirt.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

LINK to read the FULL article : https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/17/k-pop-k-drama-stars-donate-2017-weaja-charity-auction/

• Like 1

*** I’m sure the bulge is because of his tucked-in shirt. ^_^

[★TRENDING] Lee Dong Wook’s Suffers From Sexual Harassment After Pictures Of His “Bulge” Go Viral

Photos of Lee Dong Wook in Paris are still circulating online, but they’ve been seeing some unsettling comments.

leedongwookgivenchy5.jpg

He was at the Givenchy fashion show, dressed in a dapper brown suit and black shirt that gave him a super classy vibe.

leedongwookgivenchy6.jpg

Recently, however, the photos were shared on Facebook page, and it attracted sexually harassing comments.

Many of them commented on his visible bulge…

“It looks like he took his selfie stick with him to Paris.”

“Wow his stick is big…”

…while some even commented that they wanted to touch it.

“richard simmons I wish I could put my hand in his pocket.”

“Am I the only one who sees something else?”

“He has the goblin’s hammer in his pants pocket.”

Lee Dong Wook’s fans felt extremely uncomfortable reading the comments, so they asked his agency to take legal action.

His agency has yet to respond to the requests or the sexual comments.

Source: Dispatch and Huffington Post / Koreaboo

@willenette they went too far , actually i felt nauseated while  reading:crazy::unsure: how dirty mind they can be :angry:

lets see something pretty instead 

Vlive updates

Highcut bts, he mentioned the photographer used film camera and they relied only on sunlight they didn't use any other lighting source  so can you imagine how flawless LeeDongWook in in real life:heart:

DMkqEBDV4AEctkN.jpg

closeup

DMkqEA_V4AAXALn.jpg

strolling Singapore streets nice back :wink:

DMkzjF_UEAAmQNK.jpg

at airport while he was heading to Paris

DMkzkg3UMAAmLel.jpg

his memorable vacation at Paris , he is stunning with his mustache:heart::heart:

DMkqm5xVQAA_QZ-.jpg

DMkqm54UMAAVsSw.jpg

DMkqm5yUMAAX2cp.jpg

• Like 2