Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Hi @longleg I was responding to Japan FM. I thought it'll be pretty risky to decide to go/not only 1 week before D-day, since the organizer will send physical ticket around 1 week before event. If I'm not mistaken, it will be 5 working days before the FM. I suggest just go to the nearest city to your place wherever it's available. Where do you live? If you don't mind telling, chingu.

@giegie About the mask, I think wearing it is the actor's innitiative to respect airport as public building where other travelers also move around there. It might bother others on the same flight with him (I would be grateful if it's me, hehehe). Though I don't see it helps much since he really outstood everyone with his posture LOL. He even apologized for this and explained during presscon(?). But I think he knew fans were already there waiting for hours, so he would just move fast like shooting stars (a very handsome one LOL), wave and greet them quickly and disappear after taking everyone's heart and breath, kekekekekeke. I'll definitely share the Japan FM here, hope my body will function normally unless I get frozen there due to being too mesmerized by his handsomeness.

DBusnlNVoAAgFnF.jpg

He still looks like Prince Charming, my handsome knight in shining armor and white mask... wearing flip-flops, bwahahahaha.

@fikachuuu Some IG fans even questioned what hand lotion he used LOL, maybe you were too busy focusing on his face. Probably he took your breath away? Literally? So you couldn't smell it. Hahahaha. What a great experience you had there. Glad I bought a ticket already. I'm looking forward to 30 June, please come quickly!

• Like 12

@joyezz I told you, LDW ages backwards. Additional 3 yrs backwards when he smiles.

DBuucyVVoAEOuk2.jpg

Minus another 3 yrs when he laughs and stares at you.

DBuucyzU0AAP0F2.jpg

Another 4 yrs when he plays with his cute red lips.

DBuuZKyVwAAZIuL.jpg

So how old is Oppa now? Chingu @angjay will surely love these. LOL.

If I have to choose between unable to smile until I see LDW again OR being regretful with puddle of my tears for the later half of 2017, I think I still choose to go to FM and stay in my delusional minds replaying moments in upcoming FM, hahahaha. I wish I can obtain super power or photographic memory before Japan FM.

@MaysoonD Thanks for the articles and BIG thanks to YIN for initiating that sexy collar grabbing kiss. I can't remember how many times I played that video. And what should I do to be chosen as lucky fan to take photo with LDW? Starve and meditate till 30 June? Hahahahahaha.

Happy Easter for everyone who celebrates!

• Like 12

@MaysoonD he is so precious :wub:

@world_peace will you go to his FM? :)

@noname111 haha yea because of his cute front teeth :D thanks for sharing those beautiful pics 

I had the best time at the FM

we got front row seats right in the middle,only a few meters from him hehe (when he took group photo,we were blocked by him haha)

Before he came out they prepare an opening video 

they showed his photoshoot from magazine pictorials

omg we get to see him on the big screen :astonished: I hope his next movie will be screening in SG cinema. I need to see him in big screen in HD and nice sound system haha

Wookie appear from the middle of the stage 

he looks unreal haha is he looks like a beautiful sculpture come to life :lol:

he was wearing white shirt and black pants,when he sat down we can see his self proclaimed sexy ankles very clearly haha

first segment he talked about his drama roles (BG,SOAW and GB)

his kiss scene from the last ep with YIN was not in the script. It was ad-lib :o (seriously KES?:rolleyes:)

well thank you for that Wookie and YIN :tongue:

he also talk about On The Air 

he seems very excited about it and really hope that we will watch it every 12th of the month so please don't forget to watch it LIVE every month :)

he promised after he finish touring he will come back with either a drama or a movie (YAY)

Wookie leave the stage to prepare for next segment

he appear from the back wearing nice green suit. he walked up and down the aisle to make sure everyone has a good look at him

some lucky fans get to shake his hand

they do lucky draw to pick 5 lucky fans to reenact scenes from his drama

I am sure you all has seen the videos haha

he was very comfortable and friendly  with fans,treated them like friends

he picked up one of the fan so easily (so strong haha)

they also pick some fan requests of what they want Wookie to do with them

they also picked 3 parody videos for Wookie to choose the winner

he watched them with korean subtitle haha

the onion walk parody made him laugh the most and he chose them as the winner 

he sang the song from Bubblegum and got startled by the loud sound from the confetti cannon haha he found it really funny and can't stop laughing 

his voice is really nice and soothing 

before the show ended he thank us for coming. he hope we will love him more so he will have a chance to visit SG again

some girls screaming so loud when he was talking and he shhhsh them with a stern look hahaha

he did a little bit of TT dance while holding a teddy bear from a fan (so cute)

and then he left the stage 

:bawling:

he was waiting at the exit to give everyone a hi touch

he was standing behind a desk but he lean forward with the cutest smile 

his hand felt rough haha a fellow fan said maybe because he did a lot of lifting in the gym

and that was it

I don't know when will I see him again :frown::bawling:

• Like 12

8 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Lee Dong Wook Reveals His Secret To Being Able To Cry On Cue

Actor Lee Dong Wook reveals his secret to good crying scenes along with some of his other acting secrets.

Lee Dong Wook was in Singapore on April 15 for the press conference of his For My DearAsia Tour as well as a scheduled fan meeting with his Singaporean fans. During both the media conference and the fan meeting, he shared many behind the scenes secrets about filming dramas, specifically his most recent drama Goblin.   .

When asked about how he filmed certain scenes, Lee Dongwook revealed that when it came to crying scenes he would usually think about the time his puppy passed away to help him cry on cue.

Another question that he couldn’t avoid was one about his kiss scene in the drama Goblin. In his answer, he admitted that the kiss scene with him and the character Sunny was actually actually ad-libbed. The scene was unrehearsed, so they ended up filming that particular scene so many times that the filming went on through the night. He added that the person who initiated the kiss wasn’t him but actress Yoo In Na.

When asked about how he filmed certain scenes, Lee Dongwook revealed that when it came to crying scenes he would usually think about the time his puppy passed away to help him cry on cue.

Lee Dong Wook also revealed that he feels the most important thing to consider when filming a romantic drama is the chemistry between the actor and actress.

On an unrelated note, Lee Dong Wook even revealed that his superpower of choice would be teleportation.

The rest of the fan meeting was carried out with a light and friendly atmosphere, ending with the actor gaining the nickname King of Fan Service. He will still have another 4 more stops for his Asia Tour, which are spread over the next two months in Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, and Japan.                                                                                                                           http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/lee-dong-wook-reveals-trick-able-cry-cue/                                                                                 when it comes to his kiss scene with sunny it was revealed he was the one who suggested that but i think the article referred to the kiss when sunny grabbed his collar to kiss him again

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing this. I remember in his recent drama where there were scenes that he was crying & misty-eyed & LDW was CUTE when he cries - hahaha. Talking about this drama, I like “Goblin.” The plot is fresh & is very rich. The directing and delivery are impressive. There are a few loopholes in the plot but I’m happy to ignore them since the overall storyline delivered is fascinating. Lee Dong Wook is hot there… I always have a soft spot for Lee Dong Wook, and I absolutely loved his character. At first, I was thinking why he took this support character. No wonder........ I loved watching him navigate the modern world and dating life so awkwardly. It was heartbreaking to watch as the Grim Reaper had to cope with what he had done in the past as his memories eventually returned to him. It was so sad to see the Grim Reaper suffer through immense pain and guilt from what he did in his past life. Of course, when Shin learns that the Grim Reaper is Wang Yeo, tensions run high. I really love seeing a K-drama with such a heavy fantasy concept. Visually, “Goblin” is absolutely stunning. My favorite parts of the drama were the more dramatic aspects that focused on the story surrounding Shin, his back story, his curse, and how everyone was connected to that. The drama does include a lot of humor, too. The more I saw of Shin & the Grim Reaper interactions, the more comfortable I became and the more hilarious I found them to be. Which brings me to our bromance, that I could say they are such a fantastic duo. A close brotherly sort of friendship develops between them. Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun were a really sweet and fun couple. I loved  Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na’s chemistry. Things really pick up story-wise in the second part of the drama. As for the ending, I was mostly happy with it. “Goblin” is a unique drama in the K-drama landscape. It’s an epic story of love, friendship and forgiveness that tugs at the heart. :lol:

• Like 7

Sashaying with spring onions

ST_20170417_JGN17_3080653.jpg?itok=cYDmT

One would not expect to go home with two bags of spring onions after attending a South Korean entertainment event.

But the unexpected happened to Ms Joanne Liew at South Korean actor Lee Dong Wook's fan meet last Saturday night (April 15) at the MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands.

The nurse was picked to go onstage to re-create an iconic scene from hit K-drama Goblin, in which its two leading men, Lee and Gong Yoo, sashay down a tunnel like runway models with green onions in grocery bags as their accessories.

Ms Liew, 26, says of meeting Lee in person: "I'm very happy, but I don't know what to do with these spring onions. I've watched all of his dramas. He's versatile and funny."

The fan was among the estimated 1,000-strong crowd at the 35-yearold K-drama star's first ticketed fan meet in Singapore, as part of his Asia tour after his much-loved performance as a brooding Grim Reaper in Goblin.

Tailored to his fans, much of the two-hour session was packed with opportunities for the audience to relive the fantasy romance.

Lee, also the star of K-dramas My Girl (2005) and Scent Of A Woman (2011), shared an interesting glimpse of what went on behind the scenes during his most recent production, Goblin (2016).

When he had difficulty turning on the waterworks for a crying scene, he says he thought of his pet dog, which had died. He revealed that the crown brooch pinned on the lapel of the Grim Reaper's black suit was also his idea.

Audiences squealed in delight as they rewatched Goblin's highlights on the big screen - from Lee's passionate kiss with a love interest to the bromance shared with co-star Gong.

Fan-made parodies of Goblin were also screened. The organiser had called for submissions on its Facebook page last month, asking fans to film their take on Lee's work for a chance to take 

part in a "mystery event" with him at the meet.

The winning clip, chosen by Lee, featured the popular tunnel scene, but with a Singapore twist.

Ardent fan Dian Nadia, 22, had enlisted the help of her family to shoot the two-minute clip at an underpass in MacRitchie last month.

The Nanyang Technological University undergraduate acted alongside her younger sister and aunt, while her mother was the camerawoman. They tweaked the original lines to include Singapore slang.

For her efforts, the linguistic studies major snagged a one- minute date onstage with Lee, during which they had a conversation in simple Korean, took a photo and hugged.

She says: "I couldn't put my thoughts into words during the date. I was at a loss for words. Now I have so many questions that I want to ask him. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that my video was chosen by him. It still feels surreal that I've spent time with him up close."

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/sashaying-with-spring-onions

funny and cute yet in a manly manner how come!

• Like 10

i can't help but to share every single word written about his fanmeeting , i am spamming the thread with articles :grin:

Funniest And Sweetest Moments From Lee Dong Wook’s Singapore Fan Meet

Why so cute, oppa?

On-screen, he is known as the cool Grim Reaper from Goblin, a.k.a Gong Yoo’s partner-in-crime. In real life, Lee Dong Wook is just as charismatic, but funnier, albeit withthe same deadpan brand of humour.

Although his answers at the press conference were nothing juicy, he seemed to be in his element at the fan meeting, which took place on Saturday night, hours after the press conference. It’s clear that the actor relishes the presence of his fans, and did his best to meet fans’ demand, including dancing to TWICE’s “TT”, despite saying “I’m to old to be [dancing to] ‘TT’.”

He even revealed a surprising fact about his kiss scene with Yoo In Na that was shot in the cafe – the kiss wasn’t supposed to happen. He said, “… There wasn’t supposed to be a kiss scene, it was an ad lib. [I added in myself.] Sunny (Yoo In Na’s character) and Grim Reaper had no happy scenes; we usually meet and cry, so I asked the production team if I could add that scene to make it brighter. If you watch it closely, I kissed her first, but the second time, she pulled me in to kiss her, though you can’t see her hand in the screen.”

However, the crying Grim Reaper you see on the screen is nothing like his real-life personality. He said, “In my real life, there’s no tears. I only cry when I’m acting. If I didn’t act for a year, I don’t think I would even cry once.”

(I think he spare all the tears and pains and hide it in his acting }

when he deadbanding after being told that he is cutter than Daebak from Return of superman , Daebak is three , and i am 37

when he walked down both aisles just to make sure he could get closer to fans seated at the back

when he gave the lucky fan tips for posing for the tunnel scene " the point of this photo is not look at the camera you have to look far away "

When he treated this lucky fan to a date on the stage after picking her as the winner for the best parody video

When he vehemently refused to do TWICE'S "TT" dance he performed in Seoul , but eventually caved in and gave fans a glimpse of the dance

http://www.cleo.com.sg/guys/celeb-guys/funniest-sweetest-moments-lee-dong-wook-singapore-fan-meeting-2017/?slide=9

• Like 12

@MaysoonD Please spam more and more articles. Never get tired to read one by one. Our LDW is one funny guy. His Alvolo ad is cute, his tear inducing dead puppy is epic (how many times his dead puppy had to die over and over again during last few episodes of Goblin?), and he is cuter than 3yo kid. LOL.

@deadorblack I'll ascend to heaven right away if I can stand next to him for a photo.

@joyezz At least your sadness for not seeing LDW again will be cured by his promise for another drama/movie after the tour. YAY!

Hong Kong, here comes our Prince Charming!

I'll spam this thread with many photos of our Handsome Namja.

My favorite, LDW being playful with his lips.

DBuucyVV0AAn5mT.jpg

DBuuZK0VoAAK8u2.jpg

DBuuZKxUQAINq13.jpg

DBuuZKyV0AAqffi.jpg

Your smile brightens my day. At least we know he doesn't cry unless for his acting scenes.

DBuucyWV0AAXsew.jpg

DBuuySkUQAAV1ZO.jpg

Photos credit to owner.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, noname111 said:

@MaysoonD Please spam more and more articles. Never get tired to read one by one. Our LDW is one funny guy. His Alvolo ad is cute, his tear inducing dead puppy is epic (how many times his dead puppy had to die over and over again during last few episodes of Goblin?), and he is cuter than 3yo kid. LOL.

@deadorblack I'll ascend to heaven right away if I can stand next to him for a photo.

@joyezz At least your sadness for not seeing LDW again will be cured by his promise for another drama/movie after the tour. YAY!

Hong Kong, here comes our Prince Charming!

I'll spam this thread with many photos of our Handsome Namja.

My favorite, LDW being playful with his lips.

C9nSETiVwAANNOm?format=jpg&name=large

C9nSETjUAAAbrjb?format=jpg&name=large

Your smile brightens my day. At least we know he doesn't cry unless for his acting scenes.

C9nSETiUIAEl2oj?format=jpg&name=large

Photos credit to owner.

omg thanks for sharing these pics of him without mic covering his mouth haha

• Like 5

@joyezz Hahahahaha. I choked my breakfast while reading your post. LOL. Looks like you're having fun changing your profile pic many times these few minutes, hahahahaha. Don't know which one to choose, right? Pouty lips? Smiling face? Funny face? LDW is such a multi-expression namja. Love your new profile pic! 

Appreciation time for the effort of LDW fans. Hope he loves these.

Great job SG fans!

From Alvolo banner. Sarangheyo Oppa!

DBu0JKHVYAA80mt.jpg

From Liiv Mate. Sarangheyo Pichii Couple!

DBu0JKIUIAAopDJ.jpg

• Like 13

On 4/17/2017 at 7:43 AM, noname111 said:

@fikachuuu Some IG fans even questioned what hand lotion he used LOL, maybe you were too busy focusing on his face. Probably he took your breath away? Literally? So you couldn't smell it. Hahahaha. What a great experience you had there. Glad I bought a ticket already. I'm looking forward to 30 June, please come quickly!

Hmm..I think may have held my breath to keep myself from hyperventilating when I saw him for the hi-touch. XD

19 hours ago, joyezz said:

his hand felt rough haha a fellow fan said maybe because he did a lot of lifting in the gym

Oh I guess his hand felt differently to different people. Not sure why I thought his hand felt soft..Maybe if I had hi-touched him with my right hand instead of the left I would have felt more of his hand since I'm right handed (as creepy as that may sound)  Lol.

@deadorblack About the photo.I'm not sure as I didn't get to go for the photo taking session. But maybe you can try asking at the organiser's face book page (IME SG)? 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, onrainydays47 said:

Hi Ladies, anybody here knows which english website  to buy Bangkok FM ticket? Thanks.

You can check the IG of LDW Thailand fans, they posted the seating plan before with the website of the promoter. If you click the tag of the promoter, it leads to this.

• Like 7