Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Good morning everyone... :)

Whoaaahhh... how to survive with all those HD pics???!!! I'm sooo lost for words at those incredible photos!!! *faint* Thank you all for the posts :wub: 

I love his answers in that Proust Questionnaire, especially this one "Q: Best virtue in a man/woman: Broadmindedness". Wooowww... LDW jjang!!! kekeke ^^

And welcome @theinvinciblered... let's spazz together :)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, noname111 said:

LDW is featured in Vogue Korea website. Full article with interview and all pictorials. Wish I can read hangul....

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2017/02/24/actually-finally-seriously/

Hi noname, thanks for sharing the link. IDK if his clothing here are all sponsored but the strap sandals he's wearing in the picture is Valentino brand. He was asked about here about his character in "Goblin" & talked about some particular scenes like which part that made him sad & some personal things about him. The white plaid jacket & the wide pants with a long belt is Wooyoungmi brand in SK while Vans is his sneaker. It is a menswear clothing brand launched some years back. Here, the black robe he's wearing is Lovlov Seoul. This is a unisex loungewear line that launched only last year. The dark burgundy color turtleneck is made by J.W. Anderson (J.W. Anderson at Mue). Marques'Almeida at 10 Corso Como is his denim hoodie and shorts. The thin black knit top he's wearing is Lanvin and the wide pants that has fold down the waist is Bottega Veneta. The Ivory knit he's wearing is Dries Van Noten, the white shorts is Heich Es Heich & the eyeglasses is Thom Browne.   Thom Browne is a New York City-based menswear and women's wear brand. The stud jacket is Burberry.  The unique twisted white knit sweater woven in a thick thread is Juun.J and the white pants is Dsquared2. Juun J is a Korean designer who began his career as the chief designer for Club Monaco before debuting his own collections some years ago.:lol:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi noname, thanks for sharing the link. IDK if his clothing here are all sponsored but the strap sandals he's wearing in the picture is Valentino brand. He was asked about here about his character in "Goblin" & talked about some particular scenes like which part that made him sad & some personal things about him. The white plaid jacket & the wide pants with a long belt is Wooyoungmi brand in SK while Vans is his sneaker. It is a menswear clothing brand launched some years back. Here, the black robe he's wearing is Lovlov Seoul. This is a unisex loungewear line that launched only last year. The dark burgundy color turtleneck is made by J.W. Anderson (J.W. Anderson at Mue). Marques'Almeida at 10 Corso Como is his denim hoodie and shorts. The thin black knit top he's wearing is Lanvin and the wide pants that has fold down the waist is Bottega Veneta. The Ivory knit he's wearing is Dries Van Noten, the white shorts is Heich Es Heich & the eyeglasses is Thom Browne.   Thom Browne is a New York City-based menswear and women's wear brand. The stud jacket is Burberry.  The unique twisted white knit sweater woven in a thick thread is Juun.J and the white pants is Dsquared2. Juun J is a Korean designer who began his career as the chief designer for Club Monaco before debuting his own collections some years ago.:lol:

WOW for the details about his fashion in Vogue... DAEBAK!!! :wub:

Thanks @willenette:)

• Like 6

Happy Friday, everyone! And an even happier Friday because Wookie has provided us with a visual feast :w00t:

This man is simply gorgeous. I agree with you all that he deserves to endorse top fashion brands and appear in magazines everywhere because his features are so defined, refined and cosmopolitan. Let's hope some of the upcoming CFs (it's said he should have at least eight) will include some cool brands.

Dropping these gifs here (ctto) because he's simply dripping with sexiness. Cute at 25 (My Girl era), hot at 30 (SOAW era), totally sexy at 35. And I'm sure he's going to continue ageing really well.

IMG_6846.gif

That intense gaze, omg. I can't breathe.

IMG_6848.gif

So. Hot.

IMG_6879.gif

Damn. That killer jawline. Smouldering gaze. And palms pressed against the wall. I can't.

IMG_6885_1.gif

He looks so fine in cerulean blue. It's like this colour was made for him.

• Like 12

@noname111 Believe us when we say that we haven't gotten used to this or his sexiness. Haha. He surprises us with every role, pictorial, CF etc that he takes on. There's never a dull moment being a fan of his :) If you prefer a slightly chubby Wookie, do check out Kang Koo's Story too. Only two episodes, and it's got a beautiful storyline.

@miecha Exactly. He's not only a serious actor and an incredibly gorgeous man. His personality is so refreshing and magnetic. I love how honest he is, so much so that he was brave enough to talk about his insecurities and fears as an actor in Roommate and in interviews. It's not an easy thing to admit because people might be thinking, how can an artiste doubt his own ability at his craft? But I think his honesty is what endears us to him even more. He doesn't blame anyone or anything for some of his dramas not doing as well as they should, but instead looks to himself for answers. I hope he knows that none of it is his fault, and that he's a brilliant actor. He said in the recent Arena Homme interview that through playing Wang Yeo he has learnt to love himself more, and that's so heartening to hear. Will try to find time to type up the translation of the interview and share it here in the next few days days ^^

@theinvinciblered Welcome here, chingu! Glad you discovered him through Goblin and are now here with us. Please let us know your thoughts about his previous works as you're going through them! Are you from Singapore? :) 

@joyezz @Princi_86 @longleg @ilmare @st4rdust and everyone else who'd like to join the Singapore fanmeet, so it's been announced that it'll be held on 15 April at Marina Bay Sands Mastercard Theatre ^^ Glad they picked that venue because it's nice and classy :) Hope they release ticketing details soon!

• Like 16

16 hours ago, theinvinciblered said:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Thanks so much for sharing the magazine shots from Arena and Vogue :). He looks so good in all of them! I personally prefer the ones from Vogue as they look more artsy and moody. 

Korean dramas are not my TV staples but I chance upon Goblin and got hook due to the storyline and of course LDW :wub: His charisma and acting were the main reasons I continued watching. I am now watching his earlier dramas. Finished bubble gum and am now watching Wild Romance. But I actaully knew LDW through My Girl which I watched many years ago...

So thrilled to hear that Singapore is included in his fan meet! :D

Hi theinvinciblered actually, (7) cities have been confirmed for his Asia Tour. Besides Korea, Lee Dong-wook will visit cities in Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand and Japan for the ‘For My Dear’ Tour.” More cities might be added in the future as well.  The event in Seoul will take place on March 12. He will then visit Taiwan and Singapore in April, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand in May and Japan in June. More details on the exact dates and places will be confirmed later. I'm happy that tickets for the fan meeting in Seoul were sold out within a minute of its release.:lol:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, winterdew said:

@noname111 Believe us when we say that we haven't gotten used to this or his sexiness. Haha. He surprises us with every role, pictorial, CF etc that he takes on. There's never a dull moment being a fan of his :) If you prefer a slightly chubby Wookie, do check out Kang Koo's Story too. Only two episodes, and it's got a beautiful storyline.

@miecha Exactly. He's not only a serious actor and an incredibly gorgeous man. His personality is so refreshing and magnetic. I love how honest he is, so much so that he was brave enough to talk about his insecurities and fears as an actor in Roommate and in interviews. It's not an easy thing to admit because people might be thinking, how can an artiste doubt his own ability at his craft? But I think his honesty is what endears us to him even more. He doesn't blame anyone or anything for some of his dramas not doing as well as they should, but instead looks to himself for answers. I hope he knows that none of it is his fault, and that he's a brilliant actor. He said in the recent Arena Homme interview that through playing Wang Yeo he has learnt to love himself more, and that's so heartening to hear. Will try to find time to type up the translation of the interview and share it here in the next few days days ^^

@theinvinciblered Welcome here, chingu! Glad you discovered him through Goblin and are now here with us. Please let us know your thoughts about his previous works as you're going through them! Are you from Singapore? :) 

@joyezz @Princi_86 @longleg @ilmare @st4rdust and everyone else who'd like to join the Singapore fanmeet, so it's been announced that it'll be held on 15 April at Marina Bay Sands Mastercard Theatre ^^ Glad they picked that venue because it's nice and classy :) Hope they release ticketing details soon!

I can't wait to see Wookie and fellow fans from this forum :tongue: thanks for the info  Related image

• Like 10

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi @willenette thanks so much for your kindness and detailed translate. You must be happy with bts of Arena since you mentioned you like the pictorials. 

Ferragamo also posted 3 of LDW pictorials in their instagram. He really rocks the spring color. Blue and yellow suit him so much. Glad he got himself posted and complimented in top brand's instagram.

By the way,

I found this in facebook and someone's instagram. I can't read Chinese. Maybe one of you can help. But I notice the character of March from the caption. And it does not look like old videos based on LDW current appearance and hair styling.

So LDW will be featured in March 2017 Elle Men Hong Kong? And to be released 28 February 2017? There is a date stated in the FB post and that's the only thing I can read.

I don't know how to copy video from facebook. So I just post that person's instagram. 

https://m.facebook.com/ellemen.hk/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1541054009268765&id=586564071384435&__tn__=C

Edited by noname111
  • Like 16

Thanks for the welcome everyone! 

@Giegie Yup I'm located in Singapore!

@willenetteThanks for the FM info. I'm anticipating the details to be released for SG.

@noname111 Copied the link here from ELLEMEN HK FB. Yup he will be featured on the cover of ELLEMEN's March issue which will be release on sale 28th Feb! Good guess :)

Edited by theinvinciblered
  • Like 13

Yay for the Elle HK pictorial, and a cover feature at that! A different style/vibe from the Vogue and Arena Homme pictorials. So looking forward to it! Hope it'll be available for purchase online ^^

@longleg Yes, it's confirmed because it was reported by a reliable media outlet. I'm sorry to hear that :( I say choose Wookie because Coldplay seems to tour more often than Wookie holds fanmeets (I wish fanmeets weren't so rare!). Or you could try to make it to his Taiwan FM perhaps? Hope you can see him somehow...

• Like 11

@biglove27 welcome to Wookie's thread :blush:

Lee Dong Wook looks fine as good wine in latest fashion spread

09cfb402-a695-47ae-bd06-621a4b547732.jpg

Lee Dong Wook is the epitome of class on the two covers of Arena Homme Plus’s March issue, celebrating the magazine’s 11TH anniversary. With the issue comes a full pictorial enclosed of him modeling luxury brand, Salvatore Ferragamo. In true Grim Reaper style, I can imagine the many fans who have declared, “If he came to take me to the other side, I’d gladly go with him,” saying it once again as soon as they lay their eyes on this full spread of photos.

In the preview pictures released so far, the Goblin star is seen delivering his signature intense gaze (save for the one photo where you can imagine his stare piercing through a pair of fashionable sunglasses). The Salvatore Ferragamo Instagram account compliments Lee’s look in their pinstripe suit and Gancio loafers, saying he is, “Giving relaxed tailoring a whole new meaning.”

It’s unbelievable to think that the 35-year-old star is already in the 19th year of his entertainment career – he definitely gives whatever perception you have of how a “veteran actor” looks like, a whole new meaning!

Enjoy the 10 photos below, and let us know which one is your favorite!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-dong-wook-will-steal-your-soul-in-alluring-new-arena-homme-pictorial/

Another pictorial Hooray but plz take care of your heath Wookie 

• Like 13

Hanoi Bride 2004

Image result for lee dong wook in hanoi bride

My girl 2005

Image result for lee dong wook in my girl

La Dolce vita 2008

Image result for lee dong wook in my la dolce vita

Partner 2009

Image result for lee dong wook drama partner

SOAW 2011

Image result for lee dong wook ringtone in scent of a woman

Wild Romance 2012

Image result for lee dong wook in wild romance

Mandate of Haven 2013

Image result for lee dong wook mandate of heaven

Hotel King 2014

Image result for lee dong wook in Hotel king

Blade man 2014

Image result for lee dong wook blade man

Bubblegum 2015

Image result for lee dong wook bubblegum

and ofc Goblin 

Image result for lee dong wook goblin wallpaper

Here is Wookie's previous female partners , who would you like to work with him again ? who else you like  he paired with in his next drama?

i am no longer familiar with all new Korean actress , but  Lee Sung Kyung is a pretty and talented actress , i wish he paired with her in his next drama

If he had chance to work again with any of his previous female costars , i 'll root first for YIN then SJH then JRW and LSY

• Like 14

1 hour ago, MaysoonD said:

Hanoi Bride 2004

Image result for lee dong wook in hanoi bride

My girl 2005

Image result for lee dong wook in my girl

La Dolce vita 2008

Image result for lee dong wook in my la dolce vita

Partner 2009

Image result for lee dong wook drama partner

SOAW 2011

Image result for lee dong wook ringtone in scent of a woman

Wild Romance 2012

Image result for lee dong wook in wild romance

Mandate of Haven 2013

Image result for lee dong wook mandate of heaven

Hotel King 2014

Image result for lee dong wook in Hotel king

Blade man 2014

Image result for lee dong wook blade man

Bubblegum 2015

Image result for lee dong wook bubblegum

and ofc Goblin 

Image result for lee dong wook goblin wallpaper

Here is Wookie's previous female partners , who would you like to work with him again ? who else you like  he paired with in his next drama?

i am no longer familiar with all new Korean actress , but  Lee Sung Kyung is a pretty and talented actress , i wish he paired with her in his next drama

If he had chance to work again with any of his previous female costars , i 'll root first for YIN then SJH then JRW and LSY

YIN and SJH :)

• Like 8