Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Yay! @Princi_86 will also come to SG! I hope all of you will have fun at LDW's FM. All of you are very fun and sweet ladies, you also need to have a gathering or party too!

Beside selenette, so far, I don't find any LDW's fans from INA at soompi. I already search the twitter for LDW INA, but sadly it's nonactive. I think I'm gonna be alone for his FM. LOL

@willenette Thanks for FM info! It's gonna be my first FM too, but is it okay to bring phone/cam? I think it's forbidden to take pics during FM?

@st4rdust I ordered the mags via bistip.com, it's not online store but more like traveler-courier. LOL

• Like 8

1 hour ago, giegie said:

Yay! @Princi_86 will also come to SG! I hope all of you will have fun at LDW's FM. All of you are very fun and sweet ladies, you also need to have a gathering or party too!

Beside selenette, so far, I don't find any LDW's fans from INA at soompi. I already search the twitter for LDW INA, but sadly it's nonactive. I think I'm gonna be alone for his FM. LOL

@willenette Thanks for FM info! It's gonna be my first FM too, but is it okay to bring phone/cam? I think it's forbidden to take pics during FM?

@st4rdust I ordered the mags via bistip.com, it's not online store but more like traveler-courier. LOL

Hi giegie, the only major no-no is recording or taking pictures when there are posted signs that say not to do so. The camera thing solely depends on the management company though. But, in most FMs photos are not allowed during the actual fanmeet, though artists will usually have a few minutes of “phototime” at the end. Have fun, dear! It’s a once in a lifetime experience..:lol:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, giegie said:

There is one cute gurl from INA in here @giegie :D

• Like 3

Lee Dong Wook Asia Tour in Taiwan

Goblin’s Grim Reaper Lee Dong Wook will be having an Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Taiwan this coming April 3, 2017 entitled “For My Dear”. 

His Asia tour is sponsored by KingKong of Starship Entertainment. 

0e8bb7ef4bce3e6d7aa47846b7270149_1487743 

credits: Starship Ent

Stay tuned for more updates. 

written by Korea.com's: Des

source : korea.com

• Like 11

11 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Happy for you gals, you are not only gonna meet our Wookie but our small gang :wink:gonna unites ofc not all the members but it is good enough ..Hopefully we all meet someday .

This is one of my favourte of Vogue's pics but i wonder when will it be officially released 

Luckily Arena and Vogue released at the same time ,to prove how versatile Wookie is even in pictorials ,and especially Vogue which i liked the most coz it focused more on his expressive face ,, it remind me of his pictorial for Men's Uno 

HOW far are you gonna take us Wookie:glasses:

Hi Maysoon, I love his pictorial in Arena - they're supreme eye-candy, looks so beautiful! LDW is HOT damn! I'm constantly swooning. I'm happy that "Goblin" worked out for him although he played as the support here. I can't imagine someone else as the reaper. :lol:

• Like 6

Apparently LDW worked hard to get this glorious toned body and consumed only chicken breast. Hail chicken breast!

Image result for bless you chicken breast meme

God bless LDW, Vogue March 2017 and chicken breast. 

Spoiler

The comments here are practically my thoughts translated in words.

Dear LDW-Oppa,

Though you have to look fit all the time, please take care of your health and rest well while you can. Bless you and stay healthy. 

• Like 12

@aniliaz awww I'm so sorry for forgetting you, where do you exactly live? I assume his FM gonna be held at Jakarta. If you're living in Jakarta, we should come together 

@willenette Thanks for the info! I agreed that it depends on its management. I hope KKE won't be too strict! But well, they need to guard LDW much better. I'm scared if he got touched by fans like YSJ and Rain before

@noname111  LOL at chicken breast. Indeed, he should enjoy his life after such hectic schedule by eating lots! Despites of his gorgeous abs, I also miss chubby wookie

• Like 8

I love behind the scenes! And this is from Vogue (waaaaaaa........scream in silence again)

Handsome LDW in motion is always better than in magazine. My heart raced so fast on the last 10 seconds... LDW staring into my soul. My poor heart...

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, giegie said:

@noname111  LOL at chicken breast. Indeed, he should enjoy his life after such hectic schedule by eating lots! Despites of his gorgeous abs, I also miss chubby wookie

@giegie Sorry I cut your post. I also prefer chubby LDW. I like him best when he was in TROS and Bubblegum. That was chubby enough for me. In fact, he looked like a guy with a very well maintained body in TROS. Not too thin and not too burly. Of course with bright and colourfull outfits. His styling in Goblin is cool and sophisticated, but somehow for 16 episode long....a bit too dark for my taste. In Bubblegum I think he wore all range of bright colours. I like particularly the yellow shirt with black suit. I love yellow.

• Like 11

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Thanks so much for sharing the magazine shots from Arena and Vogue :). He looks so good in all of them! I personally prefer the ones from Vogue as they look more artsy and moody. 

Korean dramas are not my TV staples but I chance upon Goblin and got hook due to the storyline and of course LDW :wub: His charisma and acting were the main reasons I continued watching. I am now watching his earlier dramas. Finished bubble gum and am now watching Wild Romance. But I actaully knew LDW through My Girl which I watched many years ago...

So thrilled to hear that Singapore is included in his fan meet! :D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, giegie said:

@aniliaz awww I'm so sorry for forgetting you, where do you exactly live? I assume his FM gonna be held at Jakarta. If you're living in Jakarta, we should come together 

@willenette Thanks for the info! I agreed that it depends on its management. I hope KKE won't be too strict! But well, they need to guard LDW much better. I'm scared if he got touched by fans like YSJ and Rain before

Chingu.. not me. I'm from your neighbour country hehe hopefully she will pm ...haha sorry, better if she reveal herself.

• Like 8

@joyezz @noname111 thanks for vogue BTS!!! His gaze, his pose and the music are perfect!! It make our LDW became so mysterious sexy. Noname111, agreed that he looked so sweet and cute with colorful outfits at BG. Everytime I see yellow sweatshirts, blue coat or baby pink coat, it reminded me with him. But now, his black-with-hat style at Goblin is so popular and I couldn't choose which one better. Overall, he always look perfect with any kind of clothes

@theinvinciblered welcome to the thread! I hope you'll have great times for fangirling here. I assume you're singaporean? If you could attend his FM, you should join joyezz, winterdew, ilmare ect. Fangirling will be fun when you share it with the right person. LOL

@aniliaz that's okay. Yes, I hope she'll contact me so we could spazz together at INA. LOL

• Like 8

@noname111 @joyezz Thank you for the BTS video for Vogue Korea. That was awesome pictorials in motion.

Yes @Princi_86 being acknowledged by Ferragamo would be another achievement for LDW. Particularly at international level. I went through the comments and his photoshoot being praised by non-fans like some international photographers and branders. Who knows maybe one day he will get the recognition outside Korea (for CF or modelling). 

@Changsky yeah New Kids on The Block too..Hehe..Very random choice when he choosing the LPs with Seho. (also he is very thoughtful when spending his money to buy the LP of favorite song for each Roommate member. Sweet...:wub:)

Aside from pictorials, I really appreciate these snippets of interview translated by leedongwookaddicts IG. As usual, LDW is being honest about his temper, simple off-screen life and his exhaustion doing photoshoot after working-out. :lol: And about his nightmare too. :(

• Like 12

On 24/02/2017 at 0:59 AM, MaysoonD said:

seriously, this man always succeeded to make me speechless

@MaysoonD The gifs look gorgeous. Yeah, agree with you. Speechless from outside and screaming in awe inside, kekekekekekeke. Thank goodness I got so many things to swoon at when I just started being his fangirl. You ladies must have used to this, being LDW fans for longer time.

• Like 10