Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 21/2/2017 at 7:13 AM, aniliaz said:

Annyeong chingu..

Finally i find out my ex-housemate was a crazy about him. She is really crazy about LDW, memorize all LDW character in drama and attend his fan meet during promotion of SOW. Uwaaa.. so envy of her and after i dig it out .. i find this video in youtube. From this video, we can see he was a humble and good actor. Love his interaction in this video. Hopefully, he will come to Malaysia for his fan meet. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bEmBb_yL8LE?feature=oembed

Oh please.. anyone can translate for me in this video ..in a minute of 1.30 .. his conversation with lucky gurl .. 

Annyeong @aniliaz... kekeke. Nice video. Glad he answering all the fans questions, while walking... indeed lucky girls:)

Wish Malaysia is one of the stops for LDW's FM and you can meet him in person. Fighting!!! :wub:

• Like 6

@Princi_86 @Changsky hello! thank you for the welcome! I've watched the first season of Roommate and I immensely enjoyed it, I feel  like I/we got to know his personality through that show and how he interacts with people. He's so funny but at the same time caring for his roommates. It was refreshing to watch! 

OMG. Their comic-like CF is so cute! And I'm so happy that the views of their CF keeps on rising. 

His Vogue and Arena pictures are so different from each other, colorful in Arena and editorial-like for Vogue, but he looks so great in both! I just can't get over with his piercing eyes. 

I was wondering if there are movies of him that you greatly recommend? Thank you! :lol:

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Annyeong @aniliaz... kekeke. Nice video. Glad he answering all the fans questions, while walking... indeed lucky girls:)

Wish Malaysia is one of the stops for LDW's FM and you can meet him in person. Fighting!!! :wub:

@Changsky Can you translate their conversation, since i known you as Sunbaenim in BOICE hahaha :tongue: I'm sure your hangul was better than me. Seriously, love to watch him smirk in each of their conversation. Hope ASTRO will bring him in my country since their publish about LDW fanmeet in their website. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

@Changsky Can you translate their conversation, since i known you as Sunbaenim in BOICE hahaha :tongue: I'm sure your hangul was better than me. Seriously, love to watch him smirk in each of their conversation. Hope ASTRO will bring him in my country since their publish about LDW fanmeet in their website. 

Hahaha... nooo... I can't Korean and Hangul... mianhe :(

Yup, love the smirk and the way he's answering his fans... in the funny way but friendly. Sooo LDW :wub:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, winterdew said:

Adding on to @noname111's post on Wookie's Asia FM Tour:

April: Singapore, Taiwan (3 Apr)
May: Hong Kong (3 May), Indonesia, Thailand
June: Japan

+ more cities (still in discussion).

OMG YES FINALLY :D Who's going?! We should definitely meet up among ourselves too!!

Hi winterdew, thanks for sharing the schedules of LDW's Asia FM Tour. I'm sure many of his fans will be going any time to attend to this. :lol: This is their chance to get intimate time with him.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, winterdew said:

OMG YES FINALLY :D Who's going?! We should definitely meet up among ourselves too!!

OMG we are going to meet him :D

Image result for carlton dance gif

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, winterdew said:

You all are very lucky, I'm not even in the same continent... 

Please take photos and videos if you attend the FM. I'll be dutifully waiting for your exciting posts. 

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, winterdew said:

Why on May? My boss will not let me to take another leave. 

Why not in my country?? :cold_sweat:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, joyezz said:

OMG we are going to meet him :D

Hi joyezz, hahaha - love your gif, huh? Just looking at him dancing like that I can say that you're SUPER SUPER EXCITED - LOL. But, of course, I know you're excited, dear. So, now you'll get the chance soon to meet him up close. Is this your 1st time to see him personally? You'll be one of the lucky girls.......... Seeing your K-Pop idols in the flesh has now gotten a bit easier since K-Pop is so big that they have concerts & FMs in countries outside Korea now.:lol:

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi joyezz, hahaha - love your gif, huh? Just looking at him dancing like that I can say that you're SUPER SUPER EXCITED - LOL. But, of course, I know you're excited, dear. So, now you'll get the chance soon to meet him up close. Is this your 1st time to see him personally? You'll be one of the lucky girls.......... Seeing your K-Pop idols in the flesh has now gotten a bit easier since K-Pop is so big that they have concerts & FMs in countries outside Korea now.:lol:

haha I hope everyone in this thread get to meet him so we can talk about it :tongue:

It's really a nice surprise he will come to SG,we thought the chance is slim 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, joyezz said:

haha I hope everyone in this thread get to meet him so we can talk about it :tongue:

Which channel if we want to buy his ticket at SG? 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, joyezz said:

joyezz, ahhh...........so, you're from SIN. Why not? Is it because SIN is a little bit far from Seoul?  I guess he also has many fans out there, huh? Singapore is a hotspot lately for Korean celebrities to visit as well.  I hope lucky fans including YOU, of course will get to snap photos with the man himself.  :lol:

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, willenette said:

joyezz, ahhh...........so, you're from SIN. Why not? Is it because SIN is a little bit far from Seoul?  I guess he also has many fans out there, huh? Singapore is a hotspot lately for Korean celebrities to visit as well.  I hope lucky fans including YOU, of course will get to snap photos with the man himself.  :lol:

because he seems to have more fans in other countries :) I am surprise Malaysia and Philippines not on the list 

@aniliaz Idk :) I never go to FM before haha

• Like 7

@joyezz Let's go see him together :D Anyone else joining for the SG fanmeet? @Princi_86, @longleg, @giegie? ^^ But @giegie, he's going to Indonesia as well so either way you'll get to see him. Yay!!

@willenette @joyezz We were honestly quite worried that SG won't be included because we're quite small compared to other SEA countries, and it felt like he was more highly sought after in other Asian countries as compared to SG... even though the appetite for K-dramas here is huge. Whatever the reason, we're thankful we'll get to see him here :) 

@aniliaz I hope he visits Malaysia. But if he doesn't and you're planning to visit SG for his FM, we'll be sure to share the ticketing details here ^^

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz Let's go see him together :D Anyone else joining for the SG fanmeet? @Princi_86, @longleg, @giegie? ^^ But @giegie, he's going to Indonesia as well so either way you'll get to see him. Yay!!

@willenette @joyezz We were honestly quite worried that SG won't be included because we're quite a small country compared to other SEA countries, and it felt like he was more highly sought after in other Asian countries as compared to SG... even though the appetite for K-dramas here is huge. Whatever the reason, we're thankful we'll get to see him here :) 

@aniliaz I hope he visits Malaysia. But if he doesn't and you're planning to visit SG for his FM, we'll be sure to share the ticketing details here ^^

@winterdew Hope you will share. Hopefully i will not lost in SG.. hehe :D Really hope he will be here share a same air with me.. hahahaha :D chincaaa cheezyy statement..

@Changsky My chingu.. your DP was so Jjang !!! Wokie look alike Harry Potter.. hehe :wub: 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, joyezz said:

because he seems to have more fans in other countries :) I am surprise Malaysia and Philippines not on the list 

@aniliaz Idk :) I never go to FM before haha

joyezz for me FM is better than concerts. A concert, essentially, is for performances. Lots of singing, lots of dancing, very little time with talking to the fans. The talking segment is usually after every 2-3 songs. It’s usually a bunch of “How are you guys doing” or “Let me hear you scream or “Let’s get this party started” and that’s about all the talking you’re going to get. Interview and games are optional. Not all concerts are like this but most of the K- concerts I’ve been to have been like this. In fan meets the performance percentage is only 20%. Lots of interview and talking segments and also games. There is more fans interaction in fanmeets. To make this simple : Fanmeet is different to a concert in terms of the number of performances they do and also the interactions with the fans. I honestly prefer going for fanmeets.  Concerts are fun, sure, but fanmeeting bring you so close to your idol that it seems you're in their personal space, which you could have a conversation and experience only you could treasure. :lol:

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@willenette @joyezz We were honestly quite worried that SG won't be included because we're quite small compared to other SEA countries, and it felt like he was more highly sought after in other Asian countries as compared to SG... even though the appetite for K-dramas here is huge. Whatever the reason, we're thankful we'll get to see him here :) 

Hi winterdew, so NICE that SIN is one of the countries LDW is heading to soon................Enjoy your time & chance seeing him up close & maybe personal. :lol:

• Like 8