Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

1 hour ago, MaysoonD said:

@Princi_86who are starship ? 

@MaysoonD it's anothe talent agency specislized mostly on idol groups, which has bought most of shares of KKE and that's why they merged and KKE is called now by Starship. Their most popular group I think is SISTAR. 

UPD about Instagram. Before Wookie's instagram stated "by KKE", now it states "actor LDW + KKE by Starship", which means managed by him and his agency. that's maybe why he has got blue sign which means that it's personal account. now I hope he'll post smth by his own...not 1-2 times a year. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Princi, thanks for sharing this.  LDW nailed the character role he played on. He fits the role perfectly. Grim reaper characters really suits him. It's good that he was able to play the role that he wanted. Thanks to the writer she chose LDW after all! Also, he stole the spotlight at the ending of the series. He did a GREAT job. At first I thought it was not good for him to play a secondary role. Proud of Lee Dong Wook! Waiting for your next project, Wookie! 

:lol:

This really shows how much passion he has for acting and the characters he portrays he is such a talented actor and really handsome too, Lee dong wook is definitly one of my favourite korean actors, his amazing visuals and acting talents makes me hope that he and my favourite actress Song Ji Hyo (who once again was voted the most beautiful korean actress a few days ago) will reunite in a new drama, I would be literally sceaming with joy if that happened, and I will always hope

By the way this is a subject change, but i just have something i need to share with you both Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo were chosen among the TOP 10 Asian Fashion Face and both ranked 9# in the Male and female section "Asian Fashion Face Award year 2016" hehe fate connects them again, it must be funny seeing they both got the same ranking the exact same year and they in real life are really close friends hehe!

http://onehallyu.com/topic/459715-i-magazine-ranks-best-fashion-face-2016-for-asian-male-and-female/

• Like 9

@st4rdust Your post always made my day! Thankyou so much for the compilation of GR/WY/LH's costumes. I also love LDW's choice of clothes for Goblin, not very extravagant like GY (which also made LEB PD asked him about his burgundy coat. LOL). LDW and his stylist picked clothes which were enough trendy and reachable to buy so it could attract younger males around their 20s. I hope you'll enjoy watching Roommate and then, you could share your story in here! I hope you'll also love him more      

• Like 6

If I'm not mistaken LDW was spotted having dinner with BG crews again last night and then, they watched Bae Jong Ok's performance - but I didn't find LDW among the crews when they took pic together with BJO- maybe he left early?

This kind of things always make me happy, despite of his busy schedule right now, he always available for his friends, such a loyal one! anyway, there's moment when I want LDW could be part of CTH's great squad but well, he already had his great friend circle IRL too.

@aniliaz I didn't follow YYS's movies but will catch later! The last time I saw him at movie was at Beauty Inside. Overall, I love the friendship between YYS and LDW. He mentioned LDW at his acceptance speech during SBS's award last year, I hope LDW will do the same if he win the awards this year

• Like 7

@joyezz Yes,that's it! but I didn't see LDW when the BG crews took pics with BJO later. Maybe he left early.

I think LDW need to be patient and choose carefully for his next project. The burden of drama will be heavier after Goblin, I don't want him ended like Jin Goo which his new drama as main lead didn't received very well in rating and public respons. If he choose drama, just like Princi stated before, it should be from famous writer like W/Nine Times Travel-writer, TWTWB's writer. He's now back in the top game and didn't need to catch a writer like KES again

• Like 10

3 hours ago, mary-ann said:

This really shows how much passion he has for acting and the characters he portrays he is such a talented actor and really handsome too, Lee dong wook is definitly one of my favourite korean actors, his amazing visuals and acting talents makes me hope that he and my favourite actress Song Ji Hyo (who once again was voted the most beautiful korean actress a few days ago) will reunite in a new drama, I would be literally sceaming with joy if that happened, and I will always hope

By the way this is a subject change, but i just have something i need to share with you both Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo were chosen among the TOP 10 Asian Fashion Face and both ranked 9# in the Male and female section "Asian Fashion Face Award year 2016" hehe fate connects them again, it must be funny seeing they both got the same ranking the exact same year and they in real life are really close friends hehe!

http://onehallyu.com/topic/459715-i-magazine-ranks-best-fashion-face-2016-for-asian-male-and-female/

Hi mary-ann, thanks for sharing this info + the link. Do you know that Song Ji Hyo has picked Lee Dong Wook as her celebrity best friend, adding they get along because he talks a lot? So, they're buddies. I guess many didn't know about this that Lee Dong Wook says his face was so mature in middle school that when he shaved his head, people thought he was in the military in his early twenties! This is an interesting fact, right? :lol:

• Like 11

@willenette yes, I did remember his middle school's story at Roommate, he looked enough old which made him get offer for drink too! Such a funny story indeed!

JiHyo-LDW is kind of friendship between a man and woman you don't think exist but well, it exist. I remember when JiHyo called him during RM's game and LDW picked so fast and without any proper greeting, JiHyo just said 'yaaaaaa!'. No aegyo-manner eventho JiHyo is one of beauty. Yes, they're buddies, maybe drinking buddies too since JiHyo lovesss to drink. LOL

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, giegie said:

@willenette yes, I did remember his middle school's story at Roommate, he looked enough old which made him get offer for drink too! Such a funny story indeed!

JiHyo-LDW is kind of friendship between a man and woman you don't think exist but well, it exist. I remember when JiHyo called him during RM's game and LDW picked so fast and without any proper greeting, JiHyo just said 'yaaaaaa!'. No aegyo-manner eventho JiHyo is one of beauty. Yes, they're buddies, maybe drinking buddies too since JiHyo lovesss to drink. LOL

Hi giegie, as far as I know LDW does not drink much, just enough to enjoy the company. :lol:

• Like 6

Women Vote For Top Celebrity To Have As A Valentine’s Day Date

Who wouldn’t want to go on a Valentine’s Day date with Gong Yoo?

Online survey firm PMI asked 2,050 women between the ages of 20 and 50 which male celebrities they would like to have as a date on Valentine’s Day. The top result of the survey was actor Gong Yoo, who most recently played the titular role in the popular tvN drama “Goblin.”

Gong Yoo came in first place with 20 percent of the votes and was followed by actor Park Bo Gum, who brought in 12 percent of the votes. Park Bo Gum was most recently in KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

The two actors were followed by actor Song Joong Ki (8.1 percent) of “Descendants of the Sun,” actor Lee Dong Wook (7.8 percent) of “Goblin,” and actor Kang Dong Won (7.3 percent) of the recently released movie “Master.”

Did your favorite celebrity make it into the top five?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 9

2 hours ago, giegie said:

@joyezz Yes,that's it! but I didn't see LDW when the BG crews took pics with BJO later. Maybe he left early.

I think LDW need to be patient and choose carefully for his next project. The burden of drama will be heavier after Goblin, I don't want him ended like Jin Goo which his new drama as main lead didn't received very well in rating and public respons. If he choose drama, just like Princi stated before, it should be from famous writer like W/Nine Times Travel-writer, TWTWB's writer. He's now back in the top game and didn't need to catch a writer like KES again

yea the safest move is to work with hit maker writers. Korean audience has so many drama to choose from so a good script doesn't guarantee good ratings.without high profile promotion. 

he said in the interview some of his drama are clearly not bad but didn't get good ratings. He also said being famous is not important to him but it will give him more opportunities

I hope he and his agency make the right the decision for his next project. Maybe pursue a great role in a high profile project again like he did with GR

• Like 9

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Women Vote For Top Celebrity To Have As A Valentine’s Day Date

Who wouldn’t want to go on a Valentine’s Day date with Gong Yoo?

Online survey firm PMI asked 2,050 women between the ages of 20 and 50 which male celebrities they would like to have as a date on Valentine’s Day. The top result of the survey was actor Gong Yoo, who most recently played the titular role in the popular tvN drama “Goblin.”

Gong Yoo came in first place with 20 percent of the votes and was followed by actor Park Bo Gum, who brought in 12 percent of the votes. Park Bo Gum was most recently in KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

The two actors were followed by actor Song Joong Ki (8.1 percent) of “Descendants of the Sun,” actor Lee Dong Wook (7.8 percent) of “Goblin,” and actor Kang Dong Won (7.3 percent) of the recently released movie “Master.”

Did your favorite celebrity make it into the top five?

Source (1) / soompi news

I'll have LDW any day ...he looks good like this too..tumblr_inline_neok17yolX1qz9nuy.jpg

15 hours ago, st4rdust said:

Hi ladies!! This is most likely my last post for our dear Grim Reaper! But not Lee Dong wookie!! ♥

I got curious about how many outfits he wore for this drama and did a count... I may have missed one or two... but anyway it is just a ballpark and another reason to drool  admire this handsome man again...

Sorry, I tried to do some screen grabs to do a Grim Reaper and Deok Hwa post, but I just couldn't 'feel' it... my brain was just telling me that most of the time they were together, Deok Hwa was not really himself, so I could not think of anything concrete to write... 

Anyway, enjoy!! Let's hope for good news regarding his fanmeet soon! 

https://4musingsblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/the-most-lovable-grim-reaper-his-outfits/

Thanks for liking the posts! :wub:

Thanks a lot @st4rdust :wub:

I also love your other post, the drama appreciation... so cool and it's like learning about cinematography/photography :)

• Like 9

Did you guys see the supposed blind item?? From this netizenbuzz article https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/02/kim-go-euns-instagram-deletes-traces-of.html

[+245, -29] As if the blind item could be true. The blind item was about how Kim Go Eun and Shin Ha Gyun broke up at the start of 'Goblin' and she hit on Gong Yoo super hard until they started dating. Then Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook started dating too and so the four of them hung out after renting out a pension... as if all that would ever happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gong Yoo would be insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally sounds like something written by a choding

o.o 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi mary-ann, thanks for sharing this info + the link. Do you know that Song Ji Hyo has picked Lee Dong Wook as her celebrity best friend, adding they get along because he talks a lot? So, they're buddies. I guess many didn't know about this that Lee Dong Wook says his face was so mature in middle school that when he shaved his head, people thought he was in the military in his early twenties! This is an interesting fact, right? :lol:

I actually didn't know that, i just think they are adorable when they are together and they have soo much chemistry and look at ease in eachothers company

• Like 8