Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@lkgy99 haha yes, I love their trench coats. :wub: Wookie looks here like Neo from "Matrix" :w00t: I wonder if they have been on a "soul taken" mission. And then went to cafe together. :blink: 

I hope there will be more of this styles in drama then long oversized sweaters like both had in some still cuts. I know it's trendy but I don't like it.  :crazy:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@lkgy99 haha yes, I love their trench coats. :wub: Wookie looks here like Neo from "Matrix" :w00t: I wonder if they have been on a "soul taken" mission. And then went to cafe together. :blink: 

I hope there will be more of this styles in drama then long oversized sweaters like both had in some still cuts. I know it's trendy but I don't like it.  :crazy:

Or maybe thay are just hang out looking for girls :lol:
For me they are eyes candy In any outfit :wub:
i hope we can see the Official trailer soon :)

• Like 6

7 Lucky ladies Goblin's Lee Dong Wook romanced on-screen

4e3172f6-2a19-44d5-83cb-2af7d41bfc38.jpg

I know you can't wait to see Lee Dong Wook play the mystical Angel of Death in the highly anticipated series Goblin. This time around, he will couple up with the lovely Yoo In Na. If you are dying to see just what kind of electric chemistry Lee Dong Wook has with his leading ladies, look no further than the list below. You have all month to preview the 34 year-old's amazing chemistry with seven former lucky ladies he romanced on-screen. 

1. Jung Ryeo Won 

The pair played childhood friends Park Ri Hwan (Lee) and Kim Haeng Ah (Jung) in the 2015 tvN series Bubblegum. It was a classic tale of opposites attract between the doctor and radio producer

969e3d49-3c0b-476e-b562-0d60a1713b53.jpg

2. Shin Se Kyung

In last year's supernatural series Blade Man, Shin's character Son Se Dong was set on healing the scars Joo Hong Bin (Lee) had because of a broken heart and his natural knives. Love overcame incredible mountains in this fantasy production.

63b32d6c-d8f6-425c-94a9-5b56b7a99948.jpg

3. Park Joo Mi 

Following the death of his dear comrade, gangster Kyung Tae is determined to travel to his hometown and take care of his friend's family. He accidentally falls in love with his best friend's ailing sister Moon Sook (Park) in the SBS short film Kang Goo's Story.

e63ef380-2379-4690-9c56-b4994f4e7795.PNG

4. Lee Si Young

Due to an unexpected karaoke brawl, bodyguard Yoo Eun Jae (Si Young) is assigned to protect baseball player Park Moo Yul in the 2012 MBC series Wild Romance. The topsy-turvy romance between an athlete and his anti-fan is filled with laugh out loud moments. 

b9da6786-4fc0-4442-8f5a-a141e2ef16d0.jpg

5. Kim Sun Ah

Falling in love with a suave and handsome rich heir was easily checked off Lee Yeon Jae's bucket list in the 2011 SBS drama Scent of a Woman! In the tragic melodrama, Lee (Kim) discovers she only has months to live, but her romance with Kang Ji Wook (Lee) makes her last moments so worthwhile.

92a5300b-9af4-4661-80bf-abe6538e9658.jpg

6. Oh Yun Soo

She played a miserable and heartbroken wife Yoon Hye Jin in the 2008 MBC romance/tragedy La Dolce Vita. Her hubby may have been having an affair first, but she quickly got her sweet revenge with her own steamy romance with the sexy Lee Joon Soo. 

f9eb8889-a3e9-4dc7-89a7-911f37b21738.jpg

7. Lee Da Hae 

His competition was the great Lee Joon Ki, but Lee Dong Wook still gets the girl in the classic SBS hit K-drama My Girl. Rich heir Seol Gong Chan (Dong Wook) falls hard for Joo Yoo Rin (Da Hae) after asking her to impersonate his relative.

f439312c-4460-4029-bc64-a1060bc95326.jpg

Do you think his chemistry with Yoo In Na in Goblin will beat the ones on this list?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-lucky-ladies-goblins-lee-dong-wook-romanced-on-screen/

my answer is hope so

:glasses:

and I would like to add Song Ji Hye in mandate of heaven

Image result for lee dong wook and song ji hyo in mandate of haeven

the super lucky Lee Da Hae in hotel king

Image result for hotel king

• Like 5

tvN releases teaser trailer of new drama “Goblin” starring Gong-Yoo, Kim Go-Eun, Lee Dong-Wook

as the main character Woo-Jin. For Lee, this will mark his return to tvN drama after 2015 “Bubble Gum.”

After he was confirmed to play the grim reaper, Lee conducted extensive research about the character. The producer acknowledge and praised his effort.

“His effort to pay attention to the character gives a great confidence for the entire crew,” said the producer as quoted by Top Star News. “He really transform himself into the character of grim reaper.”

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/274907/20161102/tvn-releases-teaser-trailer-new-drama-goblin-replace-k2-starring.htm

they use the same car ! but they didn't sit together in the back !

• Like 5

12 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

7 Lucky ladies Goblin's Lee Dong Wook romanced on-screen

I know you can't wait to see Lee Dong Wook play the mystical Angel of Death in the highly anticipated series Goblin. This time around, he will couple up with the lovely Yoo In Na. If you are dying to see just what kind of electric chemistry Lee Dong Wook has with his leading ladies, look no further than the list below. You have all month to preview the 34 year-old's amazing chemistry with seven former lucky ladies he romanced on-screen. 

Do you think his chemistry with Yoo In Na in Goblin will beat the ones on this list?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-lucky-ladies-goblins-lee-dong-wook-romanced-on-screen/

my answer is hope so

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing this. Still can’t tell yet whether they have good chemistry but like you, I sure hope so. :PWhat I'm very sure is she's a fortunate lady who gets to work with LDW.  Count me in! I can’t imagine myself skipping this one. I hope LDW will continue to show good projects. I hope the drama will manage to hit double-digit ratings.  . I love his visuals in the teaser, so gorgeous.  I’m loving it this far! I didn’t realize how much I have missed him until I saw the teaser. I’m beyond excited. Can’t wait to drool on him again! :sweatingbullets::P

• Like 6

Guys, Wookie is smiling so brightly! I'm soin love with this short sneak peak.:wub:

@joyezz hahaha! Gangster! But there is smth in it, chingu. but we can't deny that he rocks this gangster's look :wub:  I really love how this hat goes with leather trench coat. And it's another hat then in teaser, I prefer it more haha.

• Like 5

@MaysoonD gangster:P flower boy gangster like Kang goo's story:)

he looks more like an Amish or Brit. I am happy with this look too. Something different.

My ship has started sailing already. Am damn sure, Wookie's & Yoo in na chemistry is going to rock!!!  They really compliment each other in terms of looks for sure. Rest, we have to wait n watch

@joyezz @princess nour90 Happy to see the men striking a chord & having a good time. The cast is a dream team. Fighting Goblin team

• Like 4

4 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

@joyezz@Princi_86@willenette@MaysoonD@lucifercorner@winterdew and other wookie fans please be more active in Goblin page we're one family now so we can share our thoughts & views with each other :blush:

thanks for the invite,I will join you gals :) I think swooning and gushing about LDW should be post here though :lol:

• Like 6

On 11/3/2016 at 9:50 AM, willenette said:

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing this. Still can’t tell yet whether they have good chemistry but like you, I sure hope so. :PWhat I'm very sure is she's a fortunate lady who gets to work with LDW.  Count me in! I can’t imagine myself skipping this one. I hope LDW will continue to show good projects. I hope the drama will manage to hit double-digit ratings.  . I love his visuals in the teaser, so gorgeous.  I’m loving it this far! I didn’t realize how much I have missed him until I saw the teaser. I’m beyond excited. Can’t wait to drool on him again! :sweatingbullets::P

I agree...one drama/year is not nearly enough right? :)

Tnx guys for all lovely pics and news...you r great

Lets drool on Goblin topic...there is only one lead there...at least for me it is ;)

• Like 5