Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Wild Romance: Moo Yul hold back his tears, saying “Don’t hate me”

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c17.jpg

Moo Yul (Lee Dong Wook) held back his tears, encountering Dong Su (Oh Man Suk).

On the 7th episode of Wild Romance, which aired on January 25, Moo Yul visits Dong Su and tries to hold back his tears.

Moo Yul gets disqualified from being a professional player as a result from the scuffle with Se Yoon Lee (Hong Jong Hyun), a worker in a pub.

On the day of his disqualification, Moo Yul visits Dong Su and says, “Don’t hate me.”

He adds, “I know how bad I was, still if you hate me I’d feel I am hopeless,” trying to hold back his tears.

Getting involved in a scuffle and subsequently being hounded by harsh criticisms from people, Moo Yul feels desperate because he is not allowed to play baseball anymore.

Being the only one Moo Yul can rely on, Dong Soo understands him and soothes him.

Getting comfort from Moo Yul, Dong Soo refuses his offer to go inside to talk more and disappears.

Eun Jae (Lee Si Young) and Dong Soo tries everything that allows Moo Yul, who has been disqualified at the moment, to play baseball again.

Source: Xportsnews / korea.com

Wild Romance: Moo Yul hold back his tears, saying “Don’t hate me”

*quoted image*

Moo Yul (Lee Dong Wook) held back his tears, encountering Dong Su (Oh Man Suk).

On the 7th episode of Wild Romance, which aired on January 25, Moo Yul visits Dong Su and tries to hold back his tears.

Moo Yul gets disqualified from being a professional player as a result from the scuffle with Se Yoon Lee (Hong Jong Hyun), a worker in a pub.

On the day of his disqualification, Moo Yul visits Dong Su and says, “Don’t hate me.”

He adds, “I know how bad I was, still if you hate me I’d feel I am hopeless,” trying to hold back his tears.

Getting involved in a scuffle and subsequently being hounded by harsh criticisms from people, Moo Yul feels desperate because he is not allowed to play baseball anymore.

Being the only one Moo Yul can rely on, Dong Soo understands him and soothes him.

Getting comfort from Moo Yul, Dong Soo refuses his offer to go inside to talk more and disappears.

Eun Jae (Lee Si Young) and Dong Soo tries everything that allows Moo Yul, who has been disqualified at the moment, to play baseball again.

Source: Xportsnews / korea.com

Episode 7 is really good. Can't wait for tonights episode... :)

Lee Dong Wook and Jessica looks good together?

BOO_20120130114237_V.jpg

Recently, through the official website of "Wild Romance", they revealed a couple shot of Lee Dong Wook and Jessica from SNSD. The two wore comfortable clothes as Jessica wore a red sweater and is looking at Lee Dong Wook while Lee Dong Wook also wore a comfortable sweater and gave a subtle smile.

It looks like netizens like seeing the couple together and despite the strange atmosphere, the two still looked good together. Netizens commented, "Lee Dong Wook and Jessica as a couple looks good", "Lee Dong Wook is such a cute boyfriend while Jessica is such a lovely girlfriend", "Both shows superior looks".

What do you think?

Source : dailykpopnews

“Wild Romance” Airs SNSD Jessica’s “Wine Kiss” with Lee Dong Wook

by: thunderstix on Feb 1, 2012

3a788f445d7ccff1067b384e82ab7527_large.jpg

**SPOILER ALERT***

As reported earlier, KBS drama “Wild Romance” aired the highly-anticipated kiss scene between SNSD’s Jessica and Lee Dong Wook on tonight’s episode.

It begins with Kang Jong Hee (Jessica) coming to Park Moo Yul’s (Lee Dong Wook) house with a bottle of wine. While sharing a glass of wine, Jong Hee notices the necklace around Moo Yul’s neck, and asks, “You still had it?” They talk about their past when they were forced to part ways. Moo Yul asks, “Why are you giving up art?” but Jong Hee asks back, “Did you ever want to quit baseball?”

620da6116f95ed05f6d0a00c68930ac8_large.jpg

Moo Yul responds, “There were times when I thought about it…when you told me you wanted to break up.” As Jong Hee asks how tough it was, Moo Yul says, “I thought I was going to die.”

Moo Yul asks again, “So how did you feel?” Jong Hee only says, “What do you think I felt like?” as they move closer to each other for an intimate kiss scene.

Because of the wine they were sharing before the kiss, Korean press has already dubbed this scene as the “Wine Kiss” moment.

Credit : soompi news

More Still Cuts of SNSD's Jessica and Lee Dong Wook from KBS "Wild Romance"

by: little mixed girl on Feb 8, 2012

a666070444d7d3bd9f3598cc2c64fa01_large.jpg

In additional still cuts released on February 8 from KBS "Wild Romance," Jessica and Lee Dong Wook act out a Cinderella scene. In this episode, the couple goes on a date to a shoe store, where Moo Yeol (Lee Dong Wook) puts a shoe on Jong Hee (Jessica)'s foot. Just like the prince in the movie.

818013851cddf57e0aa109922e0fd9b7_large.jpg

The scene shows Jong Hee looking lovingly upon her prince as he gently ties her shoe. We also get to see a more romantic side to Jong Hee. However, Eun Jae (Lee Si Young) becomes distraught while looking at the couple. We are all waiting to see how the story between Mool Yeol's former lover Jong Hee and his current love Eun Jae is going to pan out. Jong Hee will also appear in a wedding dress for this episode.

00ffcdb9ab00619a9aec02dc823a8bf2_large.jpg

Keep checking out the Wild Romance forum for more background info and gossip!

Credit : soompi news

"Wild Romance" Jessica proposes, "Let's start over"

201202092302431001_1.jpg

"Wild Romance" Jessica proposed to her former lover Lee Dong-wook.

On the twelfth episode of KBS 2TV drama "Wild Romance" that was aired on the 9th, Kang Jong-hee (Jessica) asked Park Moo-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) to start over again.

While shopping together, Jong-hee noticed that the friendly relationship between Eun-jae and Moo-yeol wasn't normal.

She asked Eun-jae, "Since when did you start liking him? Why didn't you confess?" and Eun-jae hesitated looking at the couple ring on Jong-hee's finger. She eventually said that she didn't like him.

Jong-hee announced in a surprise when Moo-yeol, Eun-jae, Jin Dong-soo (Oh Man-seok), Oh Soo-yeong (Hwang Seon-hee) and others were present, "Do you want to start over?" and explained that she was anxious.

Moo-yeol wasn't as happy as he thought. He imagined getting married to her and living happily ever after with two children. However, he wasn't as happy as he thought he should be.

Eun-jae was already in his heart.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

"Wild Romance" Lee Dong-wook "I like you"

1329401454_273624.jpg

Actor Lee Dong-wook and actress Lee Si-yeong's romance is just beginning.

On the episode of KBS 2 drama "Wild Romance" aired on the 16th, Moo-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) confessed his feelings for Eun-jae (Lee Si-yeong).

Moo-yeol followed out Eun-jae who went out to buy Jong-hee's (Jessica) milk. He touched her head and pinched her cheeks. She said, "Don't do this from now on. I could misunderstand you to like me".

At her words he replied back, "It's fine with me. I like you. So I can do this" and he touched and pinched her cheeks again. He had just told her how he felt.

Eun-jae didn't know what to do now that she had heard what she wanted to hear from him and ran away. Moo-yeol ran after her and tried to kiss her for the second time but failed due to some policemen who thought he was a weird man chasing after a woman.

Guest atsirkparadise

Dang...I never thought I'd miss Wookie this much until I started watching

"Wild Romance"...my wish is to see him play in another drama :D

Hwaiting!!!

http://sunwook.wordpress.com/

[Me2day] 120221 Lee Dong Wook Me2day Update

Posted on February 21, 2012

[Trans] Ah~ saw news article about me being a “wanpannam” (his style is a fashion hit, best seller)~How about it? The style is a bit much huh? haha But that’s not important thing. My work progress is what matters. You can ask me questions. I will pick 5 questions and will answer them honestly~Starting now!! Go Go Go ~~~ You have one week!!! It doesn’t matter what question you ask. I will try my best to answer~ kekeke Of course I won’t answer questions that are too personal~~ I can’t say too much with questions related to Wild Romance……I hope you watch the finale, it’s good. Thanks!

Wookie updated his me2day

http://sunwook.wordpress.com/

[Me2day] 120221 Lee Dong Wook Me2day Update

Posted on February 21, 2012

[Trans] Ah~ saw news article about me being a “wanpannam” (his style is a fashion hit, best seller)~How about it? The style is a bit much huh? haha But that’s not important thing. My work progress is what matters. You can ask me questions. I will pick 5 questions and will answer them honestly~Starting now!! Go Go Go ~~~ You have one week!!! It doesn’t matter what question you ask. I will try my best to answer~ kekeke Of course I won’t answer questions that are too personal~~ I can’t say too much with questions related to Wild Romance……I hope you watch the finale, it’s good. Thanks!

Wookie updated his me2day

Hi kler, thanks for sharing the translation of his message. It's understandable if he won't answer questions that are too personal but wondering why he can't say much about his drama, huh? He's an ultimate eye candy again in this drama. :lol:

"Wild Romance" Lee Si-yeong and Lee Dong-wook share a first kiss at last

20120222_1329869375_08180600_1.jpg

Lee Dong-wook and Lee Si-yeong shared their first romantic kiss.

A still was revealed from a scene of the KBS 2TV drama "Wild Romance" that is to be aired on February 22nd featuring Moo-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) and Eun-jae (Lee Si-yeong) kissing.

While the appearance of Jong-hee (Jessica) caused hardships in the meantime, Moo-yeol honestly confessed his feelings for Eun-jae and their love began to ride high tide. Many were curious as to when they would kiss and many were disappointed when they failed to a couple of times.

In the still, Moo-yeol and Eun-jae are holding baseball gloves. It looks like they were playing catch. Moo-yeol knelt down in front of Eun-jae and with his hands around her face they are sharing a sweet kiss.

Netizens say, "Wow, first kiss at last", "Congratulations", "Romance always starts with a kiss", "I am all fluttery seeing them" and more.

Meanwhile, with two more episodes to go, "Wild Romance" should add to the tension as Jin Dong-soo (Oh Man-seok), Oh Soo-yeong (Hwang Seon-hee) and even Moo-yeol fall in danger because of a stalker's plot.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=dongwook&no=9026&page=1&bbs=

wookie playing ball.. guess he is practising for the shoot

Hi kler, thanks for sharing the link. Ye, I think this is part of the drama filming. :lol:

"Wild Romance" Lee Dong-wook waits for Lee Si-yeong

20120223000908830.jpg

Lee Dong-wook leaned on Lee Si-yeong.

Moo-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) leaned on Eun-jae (Lee Si-yeong) on the latest episode of KBS 2TV's "Wild Romance", aired on February 22nd.

Moo-yeol was shocked by Dong-soo's (Oh Man-seok) false confession and didn't want to come out from his room.

Worried about Moo-yeol, Eun-jae went to his house but when there was no answer at the door, she punched in the code and let herself in, approaching him carefully.

She said, "I want to do something for you, I know something's bothering you but I don't know what I should do for you so I will just sit here quietly".

He then leaned on her shoulder and said, "Why did you come only now? You're late". Eun-jae was surprised at this and said, "Thank you for leaning on me".

Meanwhile, Lee Dong-wook was astonished at the sight of all the pictures posted up in Lee Bo-hee's room.