Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Interesting article on Wookie... his co-star in "La Dolce Vita" Oh Yeon Soo reveals his "bad boy" charm *quoted image*

http://kpopfever.com/2011/11/oh-yeon-soo-on-lee-dong-wook-the-bad-boy/

Hi incarnadine, thanks for posting the link here. Oh...........LDW is a bad guy, huh? I like that....................I heard he is very curt usually. I've watched "Bitter Sweet Life" & I like the show - I like their chemistry together - considering the fact that they're "noona & oppa" - hehehe. :lol:

Guest incarnadine

I went to visit Wookie's daum fanclub page earlier, I noticed that they have changed their links already. Jump Ent. is no longer there, and it has been replaced with King Kong. Wow. It's really official. sweatingbullets.gif

Hi incarnadine, thanks for posting the link here. Oh...........LDW is a bad guy, huh? I like that....................I heard he is very curt usually. I've watched "Bitter Sweet Life" & I like the show - I like their chemistry together - considering the fact that they're "noona & oppa" - hehehe.  :lol:

wookie a bad boy? hmmmm..... maybe. he has that  "snobbish" look on him. in filipino, "suplado". but i like that. i love anything about him, anyways. :wub:

incarnadine - he he he... I know its cute that he is stiII trying singing even though he knows he is not that good.. I think during japan fanm meeting - I read about some encounters googIe transIated, they taIked about his past japan fanmeeting and they showed a cIip of his singing during his Iast fanmeeting, it showed he ran away after singing... he he he.. the mc asked why, he said his singing was reaIIy bad then :P:lol:

but he stiII does not give up... same goes with dancing, he cant dance but he stiII tried his hand on tango.. he he he.. its true you cant have it aII ;)

and imagine his earIier works he acted a s a singer (wooden carouseI)...

shairIi - I dont think I wiII be at the press conference, Im using my friends account, so Im convincing her to go since she Iikes wookie as weII though not as much, she is more to korean music/pop idoIs. She has more experience of going to these events. Its a working day, and my freind and I are in the same dept and both are seniors so we cant both take off, he he he...the cari forumners are a cooI group, check with them if anyone is going, I got to know about soompi through them when I first watched my girI.

m using my sis's account too & she thot she could get the passes as my birthday present.. :D:D .. no luck :( Now, m trying to get my supplier to get it for me... yes, just call wotever.. I have to meet him ;) so ur friend did get the passes? woww... btw, which part r u in Malaysia/KL? m in Petaling. Have u seen Wooden Carousel? How was it?

For singapore and maIaysia fans, this fIight info from Singapore to KI

From SG to KL -

KIM/SUN A MS and LEE/DONG WOOK

Flight No: MH 604

Date: 06DEC

Dep: 0955am

Arrival: 1055am to MaIaysia after their SOAW meet and greet event

got this info from Cari forum MaIaysia, credit and thanks to JeIita

http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=612614&extra=page%3D1&page=3

shairIi - they havent announce the winners yet, they wiII put on the website on 2nd Dec, so you might stiII win.

I havent seen Wooden CarouseI but have read bits and pieces of story seen the screencaps here and there and there are some episode summaries in this thread if you read the backpages..

Im staying in PJ but working in TTDI, KI

For singapore and maIaysia fans, this fIight info from Singapore to KI

From SG to KL -

KIM/SUN A MS and LEE/DONG WOOK

Flight No: MH 604

Date: 06DEC

Dep: 0955am

Arrival: 1055am to MaIaysia after their SOAW meet and greet event

got this info from Cari forum MaIaysia, credit and thanks to JeIita

http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=612614&extra=page%3D1&page=3

shairIi - they havent announce the winners yet, they wiII put on the website on 2nd Dec, so you might stiII win.

I havent seen Wooden CarouseI but have read bits and pieces of story seen the screencaps here and there and there are some episode summaries in this thread if you read the backpages..

Im staying in PJ but working in TTDI, KI

OMG! OMO! :w00t: must be there!.. u or ur fren going? thks to Jelita...

Really.. not announced yet? must check with my sis.. B)

Ur working opposite my area.. ;) hmm..

shairIi - the gaIs at cari are going, they are making pIans right now. you can join in, they are reaIIy cooI and freindIy.. There are meeting at some point or you can meet them at KIia...

you are working opposite my area? hmmm where? bandar utama?

shairIi - the gaIs at cari are going, they are making pIans right now. you can join in, they are reaIIy cooI and freindIy.. There are meeting at some point or you can meet them at KIia...

you are working opposite my area? hmmm where? bandar utama?

yeah.. reading d threads now. did pm "jelita" & post reply but no feedback yet.. blush.gif

yes, m working @ BU.. beside 1U... :D

Shairli - small world ha? Ha ha ha... Maybe one day we should get together..

Post your message in the forum and put your email there, normally they post during working hours so most probably today they reply you..

done! B) hope she or anyone reply.. before noon coz I'll be very bz till Monday (doing event + going to event :) )

why not? I would love to talk abt wookie & all koreans with you..

"Wild Romance" Lee Dong-wook and Lee Si-yeong

05240646.jpg

The first script reading for KBS 2TV's "Wild Romance" took place in a merry atmosphere.

"Wild Romance", which is to come right after "Glory Jane" on the 4th of January, shows the touching but funny romance of a baseball player and a bodyguard.

The first script reading of "Wild Romance" took place on the 18th of Novemeber in the KBS Star Hall. Lee Dong-wook, Lee Si-yeong, Oh Man-seok, Hwang Seon-hee, Lee Han-wi, Lee Won-jong, Kang Dong-ho and more attended the reading.

Lee Dong-wook, playing the role of bad tempered Park Moo-yeol, said, "I will melt into his character with all my effort, even though he looks cold".

Tough but lovely Yoo Eun-jae the bodyguard is going to be played by Lee Si-yeong. "I think the character is really fun and just right for me. I will act tough but not too much".

Meanwhile, "Wild Romance" is written by Park Yeon-seon from "Alone in Love" and directed by Bae Kyeong-soo from "Women in the Sun" and "Famous Princesses".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Shairli - she just replied your message.. So have fun ha.. :)

yess!.. most of them got passes... think they have contacts / connections with media ppl too. hopefully they are still going to airport and got ppl to m oriental too.

u sure ur x going? wot abt ur colleague?