Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest loving_D

any more new pics from his new litmus cf with kim ok bin? i know there were 2 pics posted some pages ahead, but im really anxious to see a whole collection. :w00t:

Yes! The sportsworld clip is soooooooooooooooooo kyoot. They kept replaying that part where he's swinging his arms around childishly with a big silly doofus grin on his face :lol:

Here's another dorkie Wookie moment:

203255_1409027033_anzcevta.jpg

How come someone so blur can be so hawt??

credit to leedongwook.net

I'm back after the weekend! Gosh so many things happen during my absences. Ripgal! Thanks for all the modeling pictures... I especially like Prada and D&G... He really looks expensive there and super yummy. I also like the glass in both picture hmmm.

I wonder what's his next project... Anyone? Anyway I think our Oppa needs some rest but not for long of course for we might be very sad missing him.

Guest incarnadine

Thanks for the pic roddy :)

loving_D -- I'm curious about the whole collection, too. I hope LITMUS modelling pics come out. ^_^

Shazee -- lol I like how you said it ~ "looks expensive" :D I myself am not sure what his next project is going to be, although I do think he needs some time to rest. He looks tired and stressed in some pics, and in a clip I just saw of his appearance at the CGV theater, he sounded tired and his voice was a bit different.

If I were to choose a next project for him though, I would want to see him again in a drama. OR, a movie with LDH as his leading lady. :blush:

i hope he gets a bit of a break after this too. He needs some time for his private life...

But i guess i want him to continue doing movies. His first movie did great at the boxoffice, I hope SR also keeps up the momentum. Really hope he can churn one great movie after another.

AJA OPPA! FLY HIGHER!

Guest freeverse122085

*click-save, click-save*

sorry, i can't do much but save pics and clips around here lol.. cn't even reply sometimes wah!

OMG, can he get any hotter?? glasses or no glasses, he looks good enough to eat haha!

wave to everyone!

Guest incarnadine

Just watched the clip you posted roddy ~ you're right, it was so much fun! The audience were so enthusiastic, and when the mic came to Wookie he almost couldn't speak because of the cheers :lol: I bet there indeed were a lot of Pervies there. I could hear someone really straining her voice to the limit just shouting for Wookie ^_^ thanks for the clip chinggu ^^

Hi malou *waves* hi everybody!

Glad u liked it. I'm sure there're a lot more out there coz everywhere he goes these days, there are crowds holding up phones/cameras taking clips etc.

Wonder how the movie did - it had a good 1st day, how bout over the 1st weekend....I read that 3 other new korean movies also debuted at the same time...

Guest incarnadine

Some caps of Wookie's Sportsworld interview :)

clip48vb8.jpgclip51hk1.jpg

clip49bo1.jpgclip52fg0.jpg

clip53hp5.jpgclip50ok3.jpg

clip35yx1.jpgclip36qh4.jpg

clip38bd8.jpgclip40sy4.jpg

clip41ul9.jpg

clip42dd9.jpgclip43vr5.jpg

clip44qj1.jpg

^what a cutie... :blush:

caps of the SBS Box Office show

clip2mz5.jpgclip6bu6.jpg

clip4du8.jpgclip5pc1.jpg --> :w00t::lol:

credit daum/ popcornfor2

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but I reall like this picture -->

ldw26-7.jpg

--> he looks like a cool and suave dork :blush: Oh man, this guy is just soooo cute...

credit leedongwook.com

Just saw this pic at a Thai forum... it was from his Thailand trip. I don't believe I've seen this pic before, but it caught my attention 'coz Wookie looks absolutely like a prince here :wub:

MeetGreet106.jpg

Is he whispering to his cardboard version? :lol:

MeetGreet109.jpg

credit popcornfor2

dh2007012701qn3.jpg

^I think it's part of a calendar ^_^ I miss this drama...

credit baidu

malou, u just beat me to it - i wuz about to put caps of that sportsworld clip too. I think the producers also found him kyoot coz the background music to the clip wuz pretty funny, lots of woos & whistles. That's prolly why he cudn't stop laffing. It's like his trademark in photoshoots, that he finds the whole process funny & will jus laff n laff, can't take it seriously!

That broom handle saved my life, hahaha! I also found that 'spiderman' under the table hilarious - it's like his token or something if he gets panicked by any sharp dangerous object (like a pencil!) - lucky he chose spiderman, if he'd chosen a hello kitty / carebear, i'd jus die! :lol:

Guest babymarzy07

Wow, our Wookie Oppa has changed his look. Looks so nice in him :wub: Glasses are also perfect for him... Thanks for the pics roddy~ I guess you're right. Whatever is his style, still he looks handsome. :wub: :wub: Im wearing glasses like his too. Haha!

Waves to all the pervies in the thread.. :) hugs to all.. havent dropped by in a while and am backlogging with clips and pics.. thanks to malou, roddy and mandalaywith for all those.. i love the sportsworld pics lots. lavender_sshi*, im jealous you have wookie glasses too? where'd ya get em? im changing my frames this week LOL :D hahhaha im sorry but which link is the SBS box office? i cant find it.. help.. aww i hope this movie is out soon..

STRONGEST ROMANCE NO.1 AT THE KOREAN BOXOFFICE LAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

BASYAH! KEEP FLYING HIGHER!

reported by newsen, starnews, mydaily, joynews etc korea.

Guest post2third

YESSSSS!!!

I was about to ask if there's any news on SR weekend boxoffice.

I'm so happy for Wookie. Oh I wanna see the movie already.

Keep up the good work Lee Dong Wookie.

PS. Do they report attendance numbers or actual gross, Roddy?

I knew it!!! Somehow I can feel it already. Thanks Roddy for this great news... This really makes our day! :w00t:

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

Yayyyyyyyy! I can't wait to watch it myself... :sweatingbullets:

.......PS. Do they report attendance numbers or actual gross, Roddy?

Attendance numbers, i think. I could only understand the headlines "SR no 1 movie" :lol: but not the full report, so let's wait for the experts to tell us. But they did mention SR getting 17.3% of the whole weekend boxoffice, which isn't bad as i said earlier there're quite a few new movies opening at the same time. In one report, there's a mention of this figure: 444, 688 spectators, which could be the attendance number.

Whatever, i'm jus relieved. Ever since reading his personal message, can feel the burden of expectation towards his work. I think he cares more about good reviews and audience enjoyment rather than boxoffice, but hopefully this will give him some relief (at least it shows the general public like it).

Guest mandalaywith

Hi

All of Fan

Today updat to

Choi & Kang Romance Movie Making Film 3

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/10429055

Now i very happy ,Choi & Kang Romance Movie is last weekend korea boxoffice in No.1

Today start My Blog Background song is Choi & Kang Romance Movie OST -ArJarlar

ArJarlar(알잖아)song is Dongwook& Hyun young singing

IF you wanted to listen song,vist My blog.